Author Topic: Star Wars Universe lastest news  (Read 371088 times)

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Star Wars Universe lastest news
« Reply #3400 on: July 23, 2021, 11:53:20 pm »
The only good thing in Phantom Menace was the fight at the end between Maul and the two Jedis. That was it. Even that pod racing scene went on far too long than it should have. Shite!

AotC does sound incredibly boring, I’ll lash it on tomorrow night  ;D

Yeah the podrace looked good but was definitely too long. Things to expect in AOTC:

An even more annoying version of Anakin
The most unconvincing, cringey love story in cinema history
Some historically bad dialogue (see above)
Even more 'good for it's time but not quite ready' CGI
A 50s-style American diner, with robots!
Unnecessary decapitation
Ewan McGregor's terrible wig

You'll have a blast!

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3401 on: July 24, 2021, 12:32:56 am »
Just remembered some more:

Flying Jedi
"I don't like sand"
A conveniently forgotten genocide
Jedi 'banter'
"I'll never join you, Dooku"
An unintentionally ridiculous lightsaber duel
Creepy, stalker Anakin

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3402 on: July 24, 2021, 12:41:23 am »
I always liked how Anakin aged 20 years and Padme barely aged 20 days, that wasn't weird at all, all so they could create a weird uncomfortable forced love story

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #3403 on: July 24, 2021, 01:02:53 am »
the best thing about aotc is a sound effect. that says it all.

Online redan

• yellowan pinkan green. purplean orangean blue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd prefer a beer!!
« Reply #3404 on: July 24, 2021, 08:14:11 am »
AoTC is much worse the TPM for me. At least TPM has arguably the best lightsabre fight in the entire series and Qui-Gon is a great character. I can’t think of a single redeeming thing about AoTC.

In fact it says much about the quality of the films since the OT when I reckon there’s 3 films worse than TPM and that doesn’t include the spin-offs

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3405 on: July 24, 2021, 10:08:37 am »
Wait till you see Attack of the Clones - a lot less Jar Jar, but even more bad acting. Episode 3 is a lot better though. There are some Star Wars fans who insist the prequels are better than the sequels - they're not. The overall story of the prequels is decent, but the execution is terrible.
It isn't.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3406 on: July 24, 2021, 12:29:08 pm »
It isn't.

😀 OK slight exaggeration! Slightly better than Ep1, but much better than Ep2. Still has some terrible dialogue and Anakin is still an arse who does stupid things, but there's a lot more action and drama, and it looks better.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3407 on: July 24, 2021, 02:53:53 pm »
Aotc was the first SW film I intentionally skipped, mostly because of the sappy love story I knew it would have, which would be far easier to skip on dvd.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3408 on: July 26, 2021, 01:23:27 am »
The best thing about the prequel trilogy is the fact that it set the ground work for Filoni to then do the Clone Wars, which is brilliant - and a must watch for anyone who calls themselves a Star Wars fan   Rebels and Bad batch are pretty awesome too

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3409 on: July 29, 2021, 08:11:49 am »
TPM is my favourite of the prequels.  It has the most original costume designs, score, spaceships, characters. It's the furthest removed from the OT of any of the movies and/or TV shows.

AOTC is alright. It's the Padme / Anakin stuff that drags it down. Obi-Wan going off on his own and having a fight with Jango Fett is pretty good.

ROTS is everyone's favourite because it's "dark" which is a catch all term for "I'm a cynical grown-up and need my Star Wars films about space wizards and glowing laser swords to be serious business otherwise people might make fun of it" (see also: Rogue One).

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #3410 on: July 29, 2021, 12:55:11 pm »
ROTS is everyone's favourite because it's "dark" which is a catch all term for "I'm a cynical grown-up and need my Star Wars films about space wizards and glowing laser swords to be serious business otherwise people might make fun of it" (see also: Rogue One).

Stop trying to pigeonhole the fans you don't agree with. I'm a fan of Rogue One (only positive SW thing Disney has put into cinemas) and hate ROTS. "Dark" is a reflection of tone, not quality.

I don't have a favourite of the prequels because they're all awful. I've never seen any of them even a 2nd time to build enough of a connection to them to rate them against each other. The only thing they have going for them is that if you put a gun to my head and said I had to marathon either the sequels or the prequels then it would be the prequels every time.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3411 on: August 6, 2021, 11:02:23 pm »
Fucking hell AoTC is shite aswell but I think it’s slightly better than TPM. Anakin is a weird stalker bastard.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #3412 on: August 7, 2021, 11:51:14 am »
Fucking hell AoTC is shite aswell but I think it’s slightly better than TPM. Anakin is a weird stalker bastard.

This was exactly the majority reaction at the time (probably due to less Jar Jar and more action), although opinions have largely shifted since and AotC is often now considered the worst of them.

The underpinning problem that the prequels have is that Palpatine's plots and plans are a total nonsense - if he was actually successful then what he was trying to achieve would never have come to pass. Instead, it all plays out because the Jedi keep blundering to victory which somehow does more for his cause. Now, you can speculate that the Dark Side has given him visions that let him organise things in that way, or that he's just talented enough to be playing 7 dimensional chess whilst the galaxy is still learning tic tac toe, but ultimately it plays havoc with satisfying storytelling because your brain is noticing how little sense these shocking galactic events are making as supposed master schemers are working against their own interests.

When you combine that with the trilogy's inconsistent tone, the reliance on green screen/CGI that divorced the actors from the setting, and the successful character assassination on Darth Vader of all people, it's no real surprise how badly they turned out.

Red Letter Media did one of the earliest deep dives into a movie on youtube (12 years ago now) covering the Phantom Menace (and later the other prequels) which really cut to the heart of many more of the issues:

Phantom Menace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI&list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D

Attack of the Clones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPt1am18lR4&list=PL56E3EB1DFD4B64A2

Revenge of the Sith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYWAHuFbLoc&list=PLJ_TJFLc25JTwinvdLo4PP2rTFfTd9Uhz

The reviewer plays the character of an elderly murderer so there are some weird asides, but there's a lot of good breakdowns of where Lucas went wrong.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #3413 on: August 7, 2021, 12:31:02 pm »
And yet now a lot of those who grew up with them fucking love them. It's somewhat jarring to see them praised (and genuinely so) these days.

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3414 on: August 7, 2021, 01:49:29 pm »
I'll never understand why Lucas didn't do what he did with Empire and Return of The Jedi were he wrote the original script outlines and then passed them onto other writers and directors to execute the vision whilst he handled the production and special effects.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3415 on: August 7, 2021, 07:36:20 pm »
I'll never understand why Lucas didn't do what he did with Empire and Return of The Jedi were he wrote the original script outlines and then passed them onto other writers and directors to execute the vision whilst he handled the production and special effects.

I guess he wanted full control to execute his vision. The problem with the prequels is that Lucas was so obsessed with driving the technology behind the films that he seems to have neglected the actual script.  He was more of an ideas man, and seemingly a poor communicator.

Popcorn's Art

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3416 on: August 17, 2021, 04:51:45 pm »

'Star Wars: Visions | Original Trailer | Disney+' (Japanese language):-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lle0NNmvIyU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lle0NNmvIyU</a>

'Star Wars: Visions | English Dub Trailer | Disney+':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jtAsl-0o3O0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jtAsl-0o3O0</a>

'Reimagine the galaxy with #StarWarsVisions, an Original Series featuring stories from seven visionary Japanese anime studios, streaming September 22 on #DisneyPlus'

More info here - www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-visions-trailer-and-cast (including episode titles, and Japanese voice cast, and also voice cast for the English dubs)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 05:41:07 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #3417 on: August 18, 2021, 07:26:32 pm »
He actually did do this and supposedly it was Ron Howard who initially agreed to direct TPM before backing down. Lucas became obsessed with Titanic's box office (well documented in Behind The Scenes/Making of docs) and wanted to top it which was several levels of pressure a new Star Wars movie for the first time in 15~ years absolutely did not need.

There are some Star Wars fans who insist the prequels are better than the sequels - they're not. The overall story of the prequels is decent, but the execution is terrible.

I've always maintained that the Prequels were bad movies but good Star Wars, and the sequels were good movies but bad Star Wars... which says a lot about Star Wars. Time has killed that notion though with reveals Disney did not have an outright story/plot planned throughout the sequel trilogy and made it up as they went along, which shows. They should've doubled down on Johnson's plot decisions in TLJ rather than undo them all, I think the fans would have at least respected the conviction in the storytelling to make it work rather than go back to milquetoast crap.

I rewatched Episode 3 earlier this year for May 4th (what a geek) and cringed through the first 30 mins before fighting my emotions at the finale, its such a bipolar experience. The Clone Wars show has made it all the better with the parallels of Ahsoka's journey and Obi-Wan's perseverance through his own suffering.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 07:31:18 pm by OsirisMVZ »

Offline ianburns252

• RAWK Economist not the MP spelling and Crosby background differentiate
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Gentleman in the streets; freak in the spreadsheet
« Reply #3418 on: August 19, 2021, 08:36:33 am »
He actually did do this and supposedly it was Ron Howard who initially agreed to direct TPM before backing down. Lucas became obsessed with Titanic's box office (well documented in Behind The Scenes/Making of docs) and wanted to top it which was several levels of pressure a new Star Wars movie for the first time in 15~ years absolutely did not need.

I've always maintained that the Prequels were bad movies but good Star Wars, and the sequels were good movies but bad Star Wars... which says a lot about Star Wars. Time has killed that notion though with reveals Disney did not have an outright story/plot planned throughout the sequel trilogy and made it up as they went along, which shows. They should've doubled down on Johnson's plot decisions in TLJ rather than undo them all, I think the fans would have at least respected the conviction in the storytelling to make it work rather than go back to milquetoast crap.

I rewatched Episode 3 earlier this year for May 4th (what a geek) and cringed through the first 30 mins before fighting my emotions at the finale, its such a bipolar experience. The Clone Wars show has made it all the better with the parallels of Ahsoka's journey and Obi-Wan's perseverance through his own suffering.

It felt to me like TLJ was a straight continuation of the story set up in TFA and so I do think they had a plan for it all but the sheer magnitude of the hate thrown at TLJ by people was what did for TRoS and they bottled it and changed direction to try and appease the people complaining.

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3419 on: August 19, 2021, 08:43:47 am »
It felt to me like TLJ was a straight continuation of the story set up in TFA and so I do think they had a plan for it all but the sheer magnitude of the hate thrown at TLJ by people was what did for TRoS and they bottled it and changed direction to try and appease the people complaining.

If you try to please everyone, you'll please no one.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3420 on: August 29, 2021, 02:04:49 pm »
I enjoyed Revenge of the Sith, easily the best out of the prequels. Anakin was a bastard, can’t believe he killed those kids.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3421 on: September 1, 2021, 01:26:26 pm »
I enjoyed Revenge of the Sith, easily the best out of the prequels. Anakin was a bastard, can’t believe he killed those kids.

Don't forget he killed kids in AOTC mate - 'slaughtered them' along with the men and women too. Padme even fell for him shortly after he admitted it to her in an angry rant :)

Rogue One and Solo are both worth a watch if you haven't already seen them.

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3422 on: September 1, 2021, 02:47:02 pm »
Don't forget he killed kids in AOTC mate - 'slaughtered them' along with the men and women too. Padme even fell for him shortly after he admitted it to her in an angry rant :)

I must have forgotten about that mate, that film was a slog  ;D

Yeah I'm up to TFA now which I might watch tonight.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #3423 on: September 1, 2021, 04:06:35 pm »
Did anyone ask for Star Wars Andor? Seems a weird series to do

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3424 on: September 1, 2021, 07:26:01 pm »
I must have forgotten about that mate, that film was a slog  ;D

Yeah I'm up to TFA now which I might watch tonight.

The sequel trilogy has had a lot of criticism but they're better than the prequels. TFA is fun but derivative, TLJ has some great moments but some WTF? moments, TROS is OK but a bit of a damp squib, like they didn't know how to finish it. But overall better characters, better acting, better humour and better visuals than the prequels. But they suffered from a lack of an overall plan.

Rogue One is great, Solo is not bad, both are worth watching.
« Last Edit: September 1, 2021, 09:39:27 pm by Rob Dylan »

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3425 on: September 1, 2021, 07:30:54 pm »

It's one of the many problems with the prequels. At some point Anakin had to be a sympathetic, likeable character, so that his fall actually felt like a tragedy. But he was generally an annoying arse and then killed a bunch of kids for no particular reason. It was impossible to even care that he lost his legs and got burnt to a crisp.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3426 on: September 2, 2021, 01:53:32 am »
It's one of the many problems with the prequels. At some point Anakin had to be a sympathetic, likeable character, so that his fall actually felt like a tragedy. But he was generally an annoying arse and then killed a bunch of kids for no particular reason. It was impossible to even care that he lost his legs and got burnt to a crisp.

Anakin's character, his journey, and eventual fall to the Dark Side, was so poorly handled it you have to question just what was being trying to be achieved by the Prequels (other than a box-ticking exercise - that also ignores or contradicts much of what had been previously established in the Original Trilogy)...

A friend on another site came up with this more compelling 'what could've been' situation...

Anakin pondered... "How can we call ourselves the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, when we turn a blind eye to some of those injustices?"

The continuation of the slave trade, the Republic dealing with, and profiting from trade and negotiations with slaver worlds and even slaver systems - and the Jedi's ambivalence and tolerance to it - sees growing resentment and anger in Anakin which could have been a much better story and also character development for him, especially if he expressed his feelings to the Jedi Council towards it beforehand and they dismissed him out of hand and he felt gas lit as result. What happens subsequently with his mother and the Tuskens (or Tusken slavers etc?) would have made for a more compelling fall to the dark side - or a more the fitting reason and impetus for it. He would have been more easily taken in by Dooku’s views, more sympathetic to Qui Gon’s defiance of the Jedi Council, and Palpatine would have had the perfect route to manipulate Anakin’s conflicted emotions for his own gain and cement the process.

Maybe even have clones of unwitting people used as slaves too - treated appallingly - with clone uprisings and sympathetic worlds and systems seceding... eventually leading to the Clone Wars (instead of some 'pretty useless' droids vs clones - in an unengaging war over taxes and trade routes).

Instead, like you say, we get the protagonist of the Prequels... many struggle to even like, let alone root for, or care about.

« Last Edit: September 2, 2021, 02:18:32 am by oojason »

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3427 on: September 2, 2021, 01:56:40 am »
Did anyone ask for Star Wars Andor? Seems a weird series to do

A live-action spy series covering the birth / formative years of the Rebellion ? Count me in :)

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3428 on: September 2, 2021, 08:06:02 am »

You kind of wonder what if had they made episode three after the clone wars series. I remember watching New Hope and hearing about this "Clone Wars" and then in the prequels you get 15 mins at the end of Ep 2 of the "war"
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3429 on: September 4, 2021, 10:40:31 pm »

That's a fantastic summary. Honestly had me laughing out loud

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3430 on: September 23, 2021, 10:26:42 am »
We sat down last night and watched the first episode from the new anime series called Star Wars Visions, "The Duel", which was excellent! Clearly Kurosawa inspired.

The episode called "The Ninth Jedi" also has great word of mouth.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3431 on: September 29, 2021, 06:21:31 pm »
We sat down last night and watched the first episode from the new anime series called Star Wars Visions, "The Duel", which was excellent! Clearly Kurosawa inspired.

The episode called "The Ninth Jedi" also has great word of mouth.

Thought it was a solid series - a lot of cool styles and stories. Some hit the target more than others - yet there something to all of them (even the outlandish 'The Twins'; which was fun).

The Village Bride and The Elder also stood out for me.

The Duel (or rather Ronin, from The Duel) is getting his own book - www.starwars.com/news/ronin-star-wars-visions-novel-excerpt

I hope they do another season - or something similar in not being held to 'canon' or be restricted in what new stories they can tell with new characters...

The first episode of The Book Of Boba Fett is being shown on Disney+ on Wednesday 29th December - www.starwars.com/news/the-book-of-boba-fett-premiere

« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 06:28:35 pm by oojason »

Online AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3432 on: October 16, 2021, 08:12:28 am »
I’m still making my way through the Star Wars Universe and I watched Rogue One last night. Terribly boring film but it did look nice during battles etc.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3433 on: October 27, 2021, 11:58:21 pm »
Nice little fan edit if you're into this sort of thing (I know most here aren't)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DVtNve4qySA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DVtNve4qySA</a>

Popcorn's Art

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3434 on: October 28, 2021, 12:18:23 am »
Nice little fan edit if you're into this sort of thing (I know most here aren't)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DVtNve4qySA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DVtNve4qySA</a>

I am partial to the odd fan edit ;)

Actually quite liked that (apart from the use of the SC38 edit footage for the Kenobi Vader fight from Star Wars '77) and was actually better than watching the Prequels themselves. Nice one - thanks mate  :thumbup

Always been a bit partial to this short 80 second edit, a fan edit mainly from the Original Trilogy... a more civilised age... 'Obi-Wan Remembers The Truth':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hN74bOubUug" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hN74bOubUug</a>

This 5 minute edit wasn't too shabby either - 'Star Wars: Rogue One - Sacrifice':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4hrz-7W-fTA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4hrz-7W-fTA</a>

« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 01:02:37 am by oojason »

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3435 on: November 1, 2021, 02:36:05 pm »

'The Book of Boba Fett | Official Trailer | Disney+':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOJ1cw6mohw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rOJ1cw6mohw</a>

^ Every galaxy has an underworld. Experience the new trailer for The Book of Boba Fett. The Original Series starts streaming December 29 on Disney+.

https://twitter.com/bobafett & www.starwars.com/series/the-book-of-boba-fett

« Last Edit: November 2, 2021, 04:40:36 pm by oojason »

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #3436 on: November 1, 2021, 03:41:23 pm »
A bit of an underwhelming trailer whats the selling point to make this not just feel like the 3rd series of Mandalorian.

I guess a kind of Goodfellas in the Star Wars universe.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3437 on: November 1, 2021, 04:44:24 pm »

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #3438 on: November 1, 2021, 04:47:36 pm »
Is it not......from how he got out of the Sarlacc? ..is it just old Boba Fett?

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #3439 on: November 1, 2021, 05:08:17 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sLoDsYm8YIQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sLoDsYm8YIQ</a>
:D