Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6748805 times)

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2014, 09:05:57 pm »
Looks like we have Atsu, which balances out the Deulofeu loss.

Right now I'm happy with our dealings, but I still feel like we need one more attacking player on top.

Who?

Offline TomDixie

• Main Stander
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2014, 09:07:01 pm »
Where did they get the money?

A combination of not spending everything we had last summer and our revenue increasing from £86m to an estimated £117m. I was telling a fair few of the lads in work that we'd see a big net spend this summer, as we had the money. Not many believed me.

Offline TomDixie

• Main Stander
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2014, 09:08:46 pm »
Who?

Chelsea lad, was on loan to Vitesse last season where he apparently did rather well. I'm hoping there's an agreed price at the end of the loan deal, if he does well.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2014, 09:09:27 pm »
If Lukaku gets injured who's the backup?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2014, 09:11:31 pm »
A combination of not spending everything we had last summer and our revenue increasing from £86m to an estimated £117m. I was telling a fair few of the lads in work that we'd see a big net spend this summer, as we had the money. Not many believed me.

Everybody had money this summer because of the new TV deal. Cardiff got something like 72 million, which is more than Bayern Munich received from their TV deal and they won the league in Germany. If Everton hadn't spent any money this summer something would of been seriously wrong.

Offline TomDixie

• Main Stander
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2014, 09:15:04 pm »
If Lukaku gets injured who's the backup?

As Kone is crippled in a dark room somewhere right now, probably Naismith. If not him, Mirallas.

That's why we need Lukaku to have a 20+ goals season. I wouldn't be surprised if we brought in someone like Traore on loan again (massive fella who scored 1 goal for us, then got injured).

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2014, 09:17:28 pm »
Doesn't make good reading that, 9 and 8 goals respectively.

Better wrap Lukaku in wool.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2014, 09:20:45 pm »
Well aren't you the smarty pants then ;D

In any case, apart from Besic you've got pretty much exactly the same squad as last year. Atsu was good at the WC I'll give you that, but I doubt he's going to do a noticeable amount more than Deulofeu did for you. I'm sure you'll manage to bring in one or two more good loanees who you can blow next summers entire budget on though! :)

Offline TomDixie

• Main Stander
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2014, 09:28:38 pm »
Well aren't you the smarty pants then ;D

In any case, apart from Besic you've got pretty much exactly the same squad as last year. Atsu was good at the WC I'll give you that, but I doubt he's going to do a noticeable amount more than Deulofeu did for you. I'm sure you'll manage to bring in one or two more good loanees who you can blow next summers entire budget on though! :)

Aye I suppose I am  ;), down in London not too many seem to know much about football!

To be honest mate, it makes a fantastic change being able to retain our best talent on new deals, not losing anyone and bringing in new additions.

Offline TomDixie

• Main Stander
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2014, 09:31:49 pm »
Doesn't make good reading that, 9 and 8 goals respectively.

Better wrap Lukaku in wool.

Just having Kone fit to throw in to lesser matches will help. Lukaku appears to do better when his playing time is managed effectively so that he retains some freshness, rather than playing every minute.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2014, 09:47:21 pm »
Just having Kone fit to throw in to lesser matches will help. Lukaku appears to do better when his playing time is managed effectively so that he retains some freshness, rather than playing every minute.
so what your saying is that at the ripe old age of 21,Lukaku needs to rest because he is so unfit he cant play week in week out ?

how unfit is he?

Offline TomDixie

• Main Stander
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2014, 09:54:44 pm »
so what your saying is that at the ripe old age of 21,Lukaku needs to rest because he is so unfit he cant play week in week out ?

how unfit is he?

I don't think it's a physical fitness thing, more a mental sharpness. He seems to do better when he has little breaks now and again.

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2014, 09:58:01 pm »
I don't think it's a physical fitness thing, more a mental sharpness. He seems to do better when he has little breaks now and again.
its not a great trait to have though,especially for a player that you have just spent most if not all of your budget on is it?

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2014, 09:58:49 pm »
You've got to love it when they just chat shit. Apparently we beat the Dortmund reserves. They were resting their full team for the 2-0 victory against Bayern.

Check the team-sheets, they played the same team minus 2 players  ;D

Offline TomDixie

• Main Stander
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2014, 10:01:59 pm »
its not a great trait to have though,especially for a player that you have just spent most if not all of your budget on is it?

Nope - but it's outweighed by what he brings to the party.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: August 13, 2014, 10:09:02 pm »
Nope - but it's outweighed by what he brings to the party.

Jelly and Ice Cream and Sausage Rolls?

Or a general lack of composure in front of goal?
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline Pidalow

• Legacy Fan
  • Success is not forever and failure isn’t fatal.
« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2014, 10:20:27 pm »
Everton have a solid team with some good players. A manager who likes to play good football. I think they dont have enough quality to get top 4 though, they will be anywhere from 5ths to 8th imo. It will be interesting how they do in the Europa League. If they take it seriously they could have a decent run in it. I know Everton fans especially online have some kind of massive hatred towards us, but i hope they have a good season.

Offline TomDixie

• Main Stander
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2014, 10:20:39 pm »
Jelly and Ice Cream and Sausage Rolls?

Or a general lack of composure in front of goal?

Lots of goals.

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2014, 10:34:11 pm »
Think you guys are too harsh on TomDixie he has been respectful since he been on and had decent replies.

Seen few of his post on GOT and compared to the rest he has half a brain. Check out their thread on us when we was about to sign Remy (rapist this and that and making jokes about rape).

Pop on their Transfer thread and they all want to sign Remy now, you really can't make this stuff up its crazy unreal the how their brains work.

They honestly down to the backbone think they are least 2/3 levels above us not close not on par few levels above.

Its going to be pleasure watching the back track this season again from them in the Liverpool thread of theirs.
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2014, 11:01:11 pm »
You've got to love it when they just chat shit. Apparently we beat the Dortmund reserves. They were resting their full team for the 2-0 victory against Bayern.

They chat shite most of the time.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2014, 11:02:42 pm »
Aye I suppose I am  ;), down in London not too many seem to know much about football!

To be honest mate, it makes a fantastic change being able to retain our best talent on new deals, not losing anyone and bringing in new additions.
Good point. You lost Fellaini though, but in hindsight I guess that doesn't count haha

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2014, 11:09:12 pm »

But, ..but, ...Suarez   :butt

:D

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2014, 09:20:15 am »
Think you guys are too harsh on TomDixie he has been respectful since he been on and had decent replies.

Seen few of his post on GOT and compared to the rest he has half a brain. Check out their thread on us when we was about to sign Remy (rapist this and that and making jokes about rape).

Are we? I can't think of anyone who has been disrespectful to him. I personally like having him on here, it's good to have a debate with opposition fans.

GOT is a horror show full stop, there are a few decent posters I've seen but the rest are so full of hatred for us.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2014, 09:46:21 am »

Much as I hate to use the word, TomDixie has had a gentle ribbing - which is what you would expect supporting them and being on here. The site rules still apply, and any personal abuse directed towards him will result in bans / warnings etc.

It is unfortunate that his comments are interspersed with quotes from the lunatic fringe from GOT (and we can forgo the follow-up comment that that is 99% of them, thank you). There is a far amount of abuse directed at them - which I personally feel is misguided - condescending pity is a far more infuriating response.

If TomDixie were to cross the line between defending his club robusting and just trolling, please report the comments to a mod using the handy links on every post. We will then deal with it.

Personally I love having opposition fans here who post in good faith - as thus far TomDixie has. The invaluable contribution that they make to RAWK is well worth the winnowing of trolls that is the cost of the open door policy.

In brief, do not abuse any poster on RAWK, no matter who they support. 

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2014, 09:50:29 am »
Why do they have a press conference for every signing?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2014, 09:52:01 am »

Why not? Each signing is a piece of positive PR. They are trying to drive season ticket sales.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2014, 09:52:38 am »
Why not? Each signing is a piece of positive PR. They are trying to drive season ticket sales.

Just makes me laugh  ;D

Offline lorenzo23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2014, 10:09:50 am »

Sorry let me correct myself i meant harsh in contexts of his reply about his hopes for Everton. RAWK is million miles away from the treatment and vile jokes that is on Got.
Liverpool manager Rafael Benítez admitted after the match that the manner of his side's victory had stunned him and he stated: "My problem is that I don't have words to express the things that I feel at this moment"

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2014, 12:16:23 pm »

A loan signing?

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2014, 01:51:42 pm »
Little rumour going round that the Roberto Martinez/North Korean propaganda style poster on the side of Woodison was constructed/designed/whatever by a Liverpool supporting artist and that he's secretly painted 5 stars and "YNWA" somewhere into the mural.

That would be brilliant!
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2014, 02:18:32 pm »
Little rumour going round that the Roberto Martinez/North Korean propaganda style poster on the side of Woodison was constructed/designed/whatever by a Liverpool supporting artist and that he's secretly painted 5 stars and "YNWA" somewhere into the mural.

That would be brilliant!

Now that would be great. ;D

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2014, 02:26:24 pm »

That would be brilliant!
Who cares if its true, in fact, it is true, there I just said it, so now we can annoy them forever by saying it is and there isn't anything they can do about it.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2014, 02:45:26 pm »
Who cares if its true, in fact, it is true, there I just said it, so now we can annoy them forever by saying it is and there isn't anything they can do about it.

My mate heard it from a taxi driver, so.......
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2014, 05:13:40 pm »
Deulofeu getting loaned to Sevilla :lmao

They've all been saying how they have a special relationship with Barca now and were either keeping him or he was staying at Barca
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2014, 05:28:49 pm »
Deulofeu getting loaned to Sevilla :lmao

They've all been saying how they have a special relationship with Barca now and were either keeping him or he was staying at Barca
I actually got told Deulofeu couldn't join them as we made it a condition of the Suarez deal.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2014, 05:30:08 pm »
They might struggle a wee but more this season (he said unfashionably).
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2014, 05:55:28 pm »
Elstone on the radio yesterday saying how fans are going to be amazed when they come to Goodison for the first night of the season. And how Goodison will look great on the TV and the picture will be so clear.
And this is because they have had new state of the art FLOODLIGHTS installed.  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Seriously you couldn't make this shit up.  They will big up anything they can to make themselves sound good. That lot could polish shit. Although to be honest that's what they do regularly. 
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2014, 06:01:28 pm »
Elstone on the radio yesterday saying how fans are going to be amazed when they come to Goodison for the first night of the season. And how Goodison will look great on the TV and the picture will be so clear.
And this is because they have had new state of the art FLOODLIGHTS installed.  :lmao :lmao :lmao

Seriously you couldn't make this shit up.  They will big up anything they can to make themselves sound good. That lot could polish shit. Although to be honest that's what they do regularly. 
The insurance must have paid out from when the roof blew off last year. If it hadn't of been fer that storm, they wouldn't have new light bulbs.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2014, 06:02:16 pm »
Forever in our shadow. We add a new section to the stadium and they add 4 floodlights.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:12:37 pm by Chakan »

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2014, 06:04:07 pm »
We don't care that the old lights ming,
What the hell do we care?
Cos we all know, that there's gonna be a glow
Now that the new floodlights are here.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!