Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 194932 times)

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: League Cup
« Reply #560 on: January 26, 2022, 01:28:16 pm »
And this is why it's best to enter as a group rather than individually.
It’s down to opinion. All I know is for Kyiv I entered as a group and got nothing, Madrid entered individually and got one out of three. Everyone has the same chance regardless.
I think if you go individually, you’ll have a better chance of something than nothing.
Where as the group you have less chance but a bigger reward in getting 2+ (whatever your group size).

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #561 on: January 26, 2022, 01:48:59 pm »

The one scenario where it’s definitely better to apply individually is where you control a number of memberships (usually family) and you’re going regardless of which member actually gets the ticket. Hence the questions from many about whether there will be names on tickets and whether they will be checked.

The next fuss will be from people who forgot to register.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #562 on: January 26, 2022, 02:05:25 pm »
The one scenario where it’s definitely better to apply individually is where you control a number of memberships (usually family) and you’re going regardless of which member actually gets the ticket. Hence the questions from many about whether there will be names on tickets and whether they will be checked.

The next fuss will be from people who forgot to register.
in fairness if you forget to register I'm sure you were that arsed anyway, there's been plenty of time

Offline aleclfcr

• Kemlynite
« Reply #563 on: January 26, 2022, 02:31:30 pm »
Me and 2 other mates have applied as a group in the ballot, has this decreased our chances? Lots of conflicting posts  :-\

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: January 26, 2022, 02:44:50 pm »
Me and 2 other mates have applied as a group in the ballot, has this decreased our chances? Lots of conflicting posts  :-\
no it hasn't you'll all be successful or all be placed on the waiting list

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #565 on: January 26, 2022, 02:54:02 pm »
Will the club announce the odds once the registration has closed like they did for the premier league ballots?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #566 on: January 26, 2022, 02:55:59 pm »
Will the club announce the odds once the registration has closed like they did for the premier league ballots?
probably but can't be sure

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #567 on: January 26, 2022, 02:57:16 pm »

Not sure they can till they know how many PRH and 3+ take up their tickets which will be next week.

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #568 on: January 26, 2022, 03:28:02 pm »
Apologies of it's been said already, but haven't seen it....... but anyone know which end we have been allocated (which in turn I think determines which pubs we get to use)?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #569 on: January 26, 2022, 03:30:11 pm »
Apologies of it's been said already, but haven't seen it....... but anyone know which end we have been allocated (which in turn I think determines which pubs we get to use)?
West

Offline Craig67

• Main Stander
« Reply #570 on: January 26, 2022, 03:34:12 pm »

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #571 on: January 26, 2022, 03:41:26 pm »
Were we East for the community shield v Man City?

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #572 on: January 26, 2022, 03:49:43 pm »
And this is why it's best to enter as a group rather than individually.

Its better to enter as a group if you HAVE to have every ticket

Better to enter as individuals if you only NEED 1 or 2 tickets but have 4 entries

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #573 on: January 26, 2022, 03:59:40 pm »

Pretty sure, yes.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: January 26, 2022, 04:02:47 pm »
yes

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #575 on: January 26, 2022, 05:15:55 pm »

Yeah and for the 2012 League Cup Final... were West in 2016
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #576 on: January 27, 2022, 11:02:01 am »
Anyone think the PRHs will just go straight for the cheaper seats tomorrow or will they be allocated specific blocks to choose from?

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #577 on: January 27, 2022, 11:05:25 am »
Anyone think the PRHs will just go straight for the cheaper seats tomorrow or will they be allocated specific blocks to choose from?
For past finals, there have only usually been a very limited number of blocks available during the PRH sale, typically one block per price band. They then release more/all blocks in the following sale.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #578 on: January 27, 2022, 11:06:45 am »
For past finals, there have only usually been a very limited number of blocks available during the PRH sale, typically one block per price band. They then release more/all blocks in the following sale.

That’s good, couldn’t remember  :thumbup

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: January 27, 2022, 11:08:56 am »

I doubt they’ll want to rub elbows with the great unwashed.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: January 27, 2022, 12:10:05 pm »

https://twitter.com/LFCHelp/status/1486659616326967297?t=0ZLQjgCmolDdtE6wruiOcQ&s=19
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: January 27, 2022, 02:24:26 pm »
https://twitter.com/LFCHelp/status/1486659616326967297?t=0ZLQjgCmolDdtE6wruiOcQ&s=19

Good to know. I guess the issue is whether they can calculate the odds without knowing how many PRH and 3+ take up their tickets. If not, we won’t know till Mon/Tuesday next week.

Or they could assume that PRH/3+ will all take up their tickets and provide the odds as a worst case situation.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #582 on: January 27, 2022, 02:36:46 pm »
Good to know. I guess the issue is whether they can calculate the odds without knowing how many PRH and 3+ take up their tickets. If not, we won’t know till Mon/Tuesday next week.

Or they could assume that PRH/3+ will all take up their tickets and provide the odds as a worst case situation.
they won't release until they know the actual odds

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: January 27, 2022, 04:38:03 pm »
I wouldn’t advise anyone to go for the cheapest seats at Wembley. They are the cheapest because they are awful

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #584 on: January 27, 2022, 05:33:06 pm »
I wouldn’t advise anyone to go for the cheapest seats at Wembley. They are the cheapest because they are awful
I saw in Cat 4 corner of the upper tier for the community shield and it was decent I thought, I got Cat A for the Euros and I was on the Halfway line  and thought it was very good but high up, going for lower tier behind the nets this time where I usually would for a normal game

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: January 27, 2022, 06:07:04 pm »
I saw in Cat 4 corner of the upper tier for the community shield and it was decent I thought, I got Cat A for the Euros and I was on the Halfway line  and thought it was very good but high up, going for lower tier behind the nets this time where I usually would for a normal game
I’ve sat in the cheap seats in row 1 twice (due to children) and it was awful.  Back of lower tier in 133/4, if possible.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: January 27, 2022, 06:10:31 pm »
I’ve sat in the cheap seats in row 1 twice (due to children) and it was awful.  Back of lower tier in 133/4, if possible.
oh yeah I've seen the views from there and they do look grim but they are cheap for that reason, I think most of the rest of the ground is sound unless you are at the top and you hate heights

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #587 on: January 27, 2022, 06:19:36 pm »
I’ve always got row 1 of the cheap seats, behind the scoreboard in the upper tier, and it’s been sound. Great view.
Long live the King

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: January 27, 2022, 06:53:17 pm »
oh yeah I've seen the views from there and they do look grim but they are cheap for that reason, I think most of the rest of the ground is sound unless you are at the top and you hate heights

They are ok back there, to be honest much better than the first few rows that are awful to be in.

Row 25 usually find is a good spot in most stands, not miles away but not too close.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: January 27, 2022, 07:21:16 pm »
They are ok back there, to be honest much better than the first few rows that are awful to be in.

Row 25 usually find is a good spot in most stands, not miles away but not too close.
agreed

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #590 on: January 28, 2022, 09:16:46 am »
Messaged a tout out of curiosity (not that i'd pay it), £650 minimum in our end. What the hell? If we reach the CL Final at Wembley in a couple years people will be remortgaging their homes for a ticket  :butt

I've only ever once paid a tout in about 10 years of going regular-ish to the match and that was 3-3 against Palace and I wouldn't do so again but touts have really made a killing in the Klopp era.

If only I realised Preston away dropped down. Sigh.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 09:19:04 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: January 28, 2022, 09:30:43 am »
Messaged a tout out of curiosity (not that i'd pay it), £650 minimum in our end. What the hell? If we reach the CL Final at Wembley in a couple years people will be remortgaging their homes for a ticket  :butt

I've only ever once paid a tout in about 10 years of going regular-ish to the match and that was 3-3 against Palace and I wouldn't do so again but touts have really made a killing in the Klopp era.

If only I realised Preston away dropped down. Sigh.

And Norwich... and Arsenal...

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #592 on: January 28, 2022, 09:48:05 am »

As the 3+ sale doesn’t end until the morning of the day of the ballot results, surely we’d be expecting an estimated odds before then?

Or being cynical, will this just be a way of not releasing the odds at all?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #593 on: January 28, 2022, 09:56:13 am »
As the 3+ sale doesn’t end until the morning of the day of the ballot results, surely we’d be expecting an estimated odds before then?

Or being cynical, will this just be a way of not releasing the odds at all?
they'll release the odds, either between the end of this sale and 2pm or after they've given the results out. When they release the odds doesn't really matter so I'm sure they will sometime on Wednesday

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: January 28, 2022, 09:56:51 am »
From the wording, I think they'll assume everyone buys in guaranteed and then allocate ballot off what would be left if everyone bought

Unsold ones from that and the ballot sale will then go to waiting list people

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #595 on: January 28, 2022, 09:59:31 am »
Where do they actually announce the odds on the website? For members sales someone kindly posts it on here but I have no idea how they find it!

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #596 on: January 28, 2022, 10:07:16 am »
My initial optimism of getting tickets for this is rapidly diminishing.
The seasons LC and FAC has been perfect for the credit hunters. I appreciate the clubs hands are tied at the moment with regards the re-distributing of tickets but it's a piss take that people have not attended both games, and in plenty of cases either, and are still eligible for the ballot.

The sooner they start implementing who goes through the turnstile gets the credit the better, especially for cup games.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 10:49:31 am by Barrowred »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: January 28, 2022, 10:13:54 am »
My initial optimism of getting tickets for this is rapidly diminishing.
The seasons LC and (FAC) has been perfect for the credit hunters. I appreciate the clubs hands are tied at the moment with regards the re-distributing of tickets but it's a piss take that people have not attended both games, and in plenty of cases either, and are still eligible for the ballot.

The sooner they start implementing who goes through the turnstile gets the credit the better, especially for cup games.
same for UCL, Porto game was a free for all basically, there was plenty of empty seats at Leicester too

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #598 on: January 28, 2022, 10:27:57 am »
Where do they actually announce the odds on the website? For members sales someone kindly posts it on here but I have no idea how they find it!

It’s usually in the members area, the place where not many people go unless you want to enter a competition to win a meet n greet with Mighty Red mascot  ;D

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #599 on: January 28, 2022, 11:07:14 am »
Areas available in Rights sale:

130-137, 501, 527-552 From £40

127-129 From £56

125-126, 138-142 from £72

124 £90

233-237 £125

228-232 £150

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 11:10:04 am by Booze And Glory »