Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 194916 times)

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
Re: League Cup
« Reply #240 on: January 6, 2022, 08:19:32 am »
17,000 in the queue, fair enough then
Same. Still don’t know why loyalty from previous seasons wasn’t used as a first sale. It’s a semi final!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #241 on: January 6, 2022, 08:19:52 am »
I got position 2010 with a 14 minute wait - that's now down to 1228 ahead of me and 7 minutes.

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #242 on: January 6, 2022, 08:31:36 am »
In and out after 7 mins bagged 2 in 208. Nothing left on the KOP now but loads of availability

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline LFCStuart

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #243 on: January 6, 2022, 08:32:10 am »
Sorted at 8.28am - loads of availability.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #244 on: January 6, 2022, 08:38:13 am »
Same. Still don’t know why loyalty from previous seasons wasn’t used as a first sale. It’s a semi final!

Is it because the Leicester game went to general STHs and members?

I do agree though, they could’ve gone back to previous seasons with the add on of Leicester in the first sale.

IF we go to the final, they should go back as far they need to for a guarenteed sale but you know they’ll sell on Leicester and Arsenal only and most of us will be screwed again for another final.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #245 on: January 6, 2022, 08:42:35 am »
because they have never done it before and it probably won't even be needed, this will drop to all

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: January 6, 2022, 08:44:09 am »
Is it because the Leicester game went to general STHs and members?

I do agree though, they could’ve gone back to previous seasons with the add on of Leicester in the first sale.

IF we go to the final, they should go back as far they need to for a guarenteed sale but you know they’ll sell on Leicester and Arsenal only and most of us will be screwed again for another final.
City got 35,000 in 2020. Preston was about 6k. Would leave 29k for everyone with Leicester and Arsenal. Ballot odds would be good enough to be honest

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #247 on: January 6, 2022, 08:51:27 am »
City got 35,000 in 2020. Preston was about 6k. Would leave 29k for everyone with Leicester and Arsenal. Ballot odds would be good enough to be honest

But you have to skim off club allocation, priority rights holders and also the 5,000 seasonal hospitality holders who are guaranteed semi's and finals at neutral grounds with over 22k allocation (or something close to that)

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: January 6, 2022, 08:56:44 am »

Does anyone know how ticketing for a final would work? Would there be an online sale for those who qualify where we select seats or would it be a ballot and tickets are allocated? I’m guessing it would be paper tickets rather than NFC given it’s at Wembley.

Acutely aware we aren’t there yet but we can hope.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: January 6, 2022, 09:01:33 am »
But you have to skim off club allocation, priority rights holders and also the 5,000 seasonal hospitality holders who are guaranteed semi's and finals at neutral grounds with over 22k allocation (or something close to that)
Still will be better odds than the UCL finals, not sure why the total allocation isn't closer to 40k but anyway

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: January 6, 2022, 09:01:56 am »
Does anyone know how ticketing for a final would work? Would there be an online sale for those who qualify where we select seats or would it be a ballot and tickets are allocated? I’m guessing it would be paper tickets rather than NFC given it’s at Wembley.

Acutely aware we aren’t there yet but we can hope.
will be ballot and then select seats if you're successful

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #251 on: January 6, 2022, 09:07:00 am »
Still will be better odds than the UCL finals, not sure why the total allocation isn't closer to 40k but anyway

Oh yes for sure, a lot aren't interested in the micky mouse cup

Isn't closer to 40k because of club Wembley and sponsors etc..

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: January 6, 2022, 09:07:22 am »
25,578 people registered for the Kyiv final, even if the remaining tickets left was 20,000 and 30,000 registered that's still 66% chance of winning

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: January 6, 2022, 09:07:56 am »
Oh yes for sure, a lot aren't interested in the micky mouse cup

Isn't closer to 40k because of club Wembley and sponsors etc..
I know but nealry 20k kept by the EFL seems excessive

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #254 on: January 6, 2022, 09:12:45 am »
Just managed to get one for Arsenal next week but it doesn't show in my account (although I've received email confirmation), is that normal?
YNWA

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: January 6, 2022, 09:33:01 am »
25,578 people registered for the Kyiv final, even if the remaining tickets left was 20,000 and 30,000 registered that's still 66% chance of winning

Would rather first come first serve than a ballot. Hopefully we get there! I’ve missed out on the last 3 European finals through a ballot hahaha it’s beyond a joke now. Wouldn’t fancy my chances again

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #256 on: January 6, 2022, 09:40:17 am »
Just managed to get one for Arsenal next week but it doesn't show in my account (although I've received email confirmation), is that normal?

They sometimes show in a random place in your ticket history - if you're a member buying PL tickets then any others bought after that seem to be put below them on the history list for some reason, so it could just be that you've not spotted it lower down.

If you're not going to Shrewsbury it should show as your Next Game on your account home page as well.

Having said that I just checked mine and it doesn't seem to be showing either except in my ACS list but sometimes they do strange stuff with the ACS tickets anyway! As long as you've got your email you should be fine.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: January 6, 2022, 09:49:59 am »
Would rather first come first serve than a ballot. Hopefully we get there! I’ve missed out on the last 3 European finals through a ballot hahaha it’s beyond a joke now. Wouldn’t fancy my chances again
personally considering my brothers would be in the ballot I'd prefer my chances with first come first serve but for a final a ballot is probably the right thing

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #258 on: January 6, 2022, 10:01:05 am »
They sometimes show in a random place in your ticket history - if you're a member buying PL tickets then any others bought after that seem to be put below them on the history list for some reason, so it could just be that you've not spotted it lower down.

If you're not going to Shrewsbury it should show as your Next Game on your account home page as well.

Having said that I just checked mine and it doesn't seem to be showing either except in my ACS list but sometimes they do strange stuff with the ACS tickets anyway! As long as you've got your email you should be fine.

It's showing now, thank you!
YNWA

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #259 on: January 6, 2022, 10:35:14 am »
It's showing now, thank you!

Nice one, it's always a relief!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #260 on: January 6, 2022, 10:48:42 am »
Can't believe how many are still left for this.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #261 on: January 6, 2022, 12:45:24 pm »
After Christmas, Covid, tickets not £10 like at the Emirates. No other excuses for a semi final.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: January 6, 2022, 12:55:35 pm »
After Christmas, Covid, tickets not £10 like at the Emirates. No other excuses for a semi final.

How about the addition of credits not counting for next season  ;D

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: January 6, 2022, 04:23:07 pm »
1st leg now too

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #264 on: January 9, 2022, 02:59:07 pm »
with current queue system that would be a joke. People would probably rent out an entire office to put all the pcs in the queue to have better odds of getting a high queue position. Ballot is by far the fairest system unless they sort out the queue to be one queue position per account and not device

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #265 on: January 9, 2022, 03:04:42 pm »
with current queue system that would be a joke. People would probably rent out an entire office to put all the pcs in the queue to have better odds of getting a high queue position. Ballot is by far the fairest system unless they sort out the queue to be one queue position per account and not device
I really don't understand how that's not already the case. 30K in a queue for tickets, sometimes takes two hours to get in, and there's still one or two left when you get in.
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: January 9, 2022, 10:45:19 pm »
I really don't understand how that's not already the case. 30K in a queue for tickets, sometimes takes two hours to get in, and there's still one or two left when you get in.
there was 17k devices for the first arsenal sale and it was no where near sold out

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: January 9, 2022, 10:45:59 pm »
agreed but the office idea is a good one

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2022, 06:21:48 am »

A bit dramatic if you go to that length for a footy ticket but it wouldn’t surprise me.’

I think a ballot is the fair way to do it, unfortunately for me. Go back to queuing at the ground

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2022, 05:26:09 pm »
A bit dramatic if you go to that length for a footy ticket but it wouldn’t surprise me.’

I think a ballot is the fair way to do it, unfortunately for me. Go back to queuing at the ground
I'm sure it'd happen in a champions league final. I know someone who did 30 devices for Preston all ST sale

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2022, 06:02:17 pm »
With the postponement of the 1st leg - anyone know why the legs couldn't have been reversed, so Liverpool would have 2nd leg at home ie. Arsenal at home on 13th & L'pool at home on 20th ?

Offline kratos

• Kopite
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2022, 06:47:37 pm »
With the postponement of the 1st leg - anyone know why the legs couldn't have been reversed, so Liverpool would have 2nd leg at home ie. Arsenal at home on 13th & L'pool at home on 20th ?

It’s possible LFC agreed to that just to make the initial postponement easier to approve. But also probably unfair for both sets of fans who made plans for a game at anfield on the 13th to suddenly change their plans for a game in London.

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2022, 07:15:41 pm »
because that would mean postponing two games instead of one making it even more of an arse ache, the way did it was best

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2022, 08:40:18 pm »
It’s possible LFC agreed to that just to make the initial postponement easier to approve. But also probably unfair for both sets of fans who made plans for a game at anfield on the 13th to suddenly change their plans for a game in London.
because that would mean postponing two games instead of one making it even more of an arse ache, the way did it was best
Yeah, that's fair enough and understandable from the fans perspective........it was a pain having already travelled to London last week before the postponement, for valid reasons which I agreed with.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2022, 02:01:41 pm »
Probably a long shot lads but I'm looking for a single in the away end for Arsenal away next week. If anyone might have one I'd be overly appreciative and will return the favour at any point in the future. On a ST holiday due to post pandemic finances so have no access so no idea where else to look or post. Have an Arsenal friend who can get tickets but sat with their lot for the FA Cup match in 2014 where we were robbed of a pen on Suarez and dont fancy that again. Apologies if this is wrong, never had a post like this before and don't know what the story is.

Thanks in advance <3
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 02:03:45 pm by a little break »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2022, 04:04:04 pm »
Probably a long shot lads but I'm looking for a single in the away end for Arsenal away next week. If anyone might have one I'd be overly appreciative and will return the favour at any point in the future. On a ST holiday due to post pandemic finances so have no access so no idea where else to look or post. Have an Arsenal friend who can get tickets but sat with their lot for the FA Cup match in 2014 where we were robbed of a pen on Suarez and dont fancy that again. Apologies if this is wrong, never had a post like this before and don't know what the story is.

Thanks in advance <3
We no longer have exchanges on here so the mods might take this off as they don't allow tkt requests in other threads.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2022, 05:00:37 pm »
We no longer have exchanges on here so the mods might take this off as they don't allow tkt requests in other threads.

That’s cool. Could you direct me as to where would be the right place to post or is there nowhere for this sort of post on here? (Which is also perfectly fine if so)

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2022, 05:40:19 pm »

That’s cool. Could you direct me as to where would be the right place to post or is there nowhere for this sort of post on here? (Which is also perfectly fine if so)
you'd have to try the fb groups.

Offline Lenstar

• By Royal Appointment
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2022, 10:04:45 am »
Ticket arrived today for the postponed game. Joy. Assume they’re not reissuing tickets for this weeks game and to just use these tickets?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2022, 10:06:54 am »
Ticket arrived today for the postponed game. Joy. Assume they’re not reissuing tickets for this weeks game and to just use these tickets?

Yes, most our tickets said TBC anyway.
YNWA.