Author Topic: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0  (Read 150465 times)

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Hull City 1 - Liverpool 0
« Reply #560 on: April 28, 2015, 10:25:59 pm »

the democratizing influence of the internet eh....makes some plantpot sitting in his undies above a chippy in Blackburn eating a potnoodle think he's Alistair Cooke  ;D
TOP jerk off of teamkneejerks

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #561 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:00 pm »
No, he managed to take arguably the best team in Europe all the way to pens away from home though and is on course to win another trophy

With ten men
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Weby72.

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #562 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:03 pm »
When you think it can't get any worse.... it then does.

I agree with that Craig chap; never been as uninterested in football as I am right now. We've handed CL football to the Manc scum on a friggin platter.

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:06 pm »
Most damning indictment of BR is that Bruce, Pulis and Sherwood have outdone him in 3 consecutive games. Woeful.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:15 pm »
Did he make Bayern miss all 4 pens?

No but he helped get Dortmund to penalties against a side who are in the Semi's of the Champions League.

Bayern are arguably the best side in Europe, to get anything against them is a fucking miracle
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #565 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:25 pm »
I think he's safe. I can't see Klopp accepting the job.

Klopp is a pipe dream and he won't be here. Think more of Martinez.
#JFT97

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
  • LGTBQIA2S+
« Reply #566 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:36 pm »
25 years of kneejerking...
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #567 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:51 pm »
Down hill slope. We finished second last season, best finish since rafa 08/09. how have we been on a downhill slope? :lmao

We have spent several years outside of the CL and are set to spend next season out of the CL. Last season looks like a blip.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #568 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:55 pm »
Klopp isn't going to join a team that have been on a downhill slope for almost 9 years now. He will want to join genuine contenders not another "underdog" team with less money and European football than Dortmund.

Reality for the knee jerkers
I sure hope so, I`d dread watching one-dimensional counter-attacking football that we don`t even have personnel for anyway. Would rather find some strikers for Rodgers so we can watch some good football next season.

Offline Le_Mot_Juste

• Pity that it is hidden in thousands of considerably less merit.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fully endorse my custom title
« Reply #569 on: April 28, 2015, 10:26:56 pm »
Klopp isn't going to join a team that have been on a downhill slope for almost 9 years now. He will want to join genuine contenders not another "underdog" team with less money and European football than Dortmund.

Yep.

Would be utterly astounded if he wanted to join us.
To choose dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the kool-aid.
- Hitch

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:02 pm »
No but he helped get Dortmund to penalties against a side who are in the Semi's of the Champions League.

Bayern are arguably the best side in Europe, to get anything against them is a fucking miracle

Agreed, but he'd have been sacked by us for being in the bottom 3 for most of the season.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #571 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:03 pm »
This.The Klopp talk is ridiculous.
Jurgen, Jurgen, Klippity Klopp, Brendan don`t bend over, cause Rafa`s on the plot.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:07 pm »
TOP jerk off of teamkneejerks

At what point does kneejerk turn into 3 years and £220m later and we're still where we were when Rodgers came?
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #573 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:08 pm »

Did he make Bayern miss all 4 pens?
You've convinced me Klopp is sh#te  :duh

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:19 pm »
25 years of kneejerking...

There's a shot accuracy joke to be made here...

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #575 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:36 pm »
Coutinho played with plenty of passion tonight but had an off night. There again the movement around him was pathetic.

You can own a fucking Ferrari, but if you're on the M6 by the Thelwall Viaduct in it, it'll still only perform as well as the fucking Mini Metro stuck in front of it in gridlocked traffic.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline naka

• Lennart Skoglund Ultra
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: April 28, 2015, 10:27:46 pm »

Can see him at Madrid or PSG
Really don't think he would be interested in Us

Our only hope is FSG notice Rafa is in a Euro semi final and  on a decent runin the league and will be free in the summer

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #577 on: April 28, 2015, 10:28:14 pm »
Question for mods; are we allowed to speculate the managers position?
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: April 28, 2015, 10:28:25 pm »
You've convinced me Klopp is sh#te  :duh

He's clearly a good manager but there's no guarantees he'd be any good for us.

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: April 28, 2015, 10:28:39 pm »
Which big clubs will be actively looking for a new manager come the end of the season? I have not followed much outside the Premier League, but it seems if Klopps going to move in this league, it's either us or City.

Only way I see Rodgers staying is if Klopp flat out rejects us, as I can't see anyone else really worth pursuing.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 10:30:57 pm by Melbred »

Offline cox3100

• Would love to congratulate Siralex.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • justice for the 96
« Reply #580 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:02 pm »
I didn't, I watched the game thinking "he's having a good game" and then at the end looked at the stats, which offered evidence that he was having the game I thought he was. To answer your questions:

1) He was dispossessed once.
2) 50 of his 68 passes were forward.
3) I don't know on that one, you can have that if you like.

1 out of 3 aint bad,got as many points as these primadonnas in the past 2 games without breaking sweat,so we`ve got something in common  ;)

Offline ANFIELDGATES

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #581 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:03 pm »
He would if we offered him one billion million.
didnt klopp express a desire to manage the mancs?if so then id rather not see his name mentioned on here again pls.as for sacking brendan,well obviously the pressures on big time but we will end up a laughing stock if we bin him now.with the future talent hes bought id like to see him get one more season and a decent transfer window to get some top talent in but who knows what fenway will do.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #582 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:08 pm »
I've said it before and I'll say it again - if Rodgers goes at the end of the season, I want them to have a replacement ready and waiting to take over as soon as Rodgers leaves. Whether that replacement is Klopp, De Boer or some other manager. I want them to have as much time between this season and next to familiarise themselves with the club and get their transfer business done.

I'm on the fence about him staying next season, I want him to succeed but at the same time there seems to be a lot of problems that just aren't being solved.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:08 pm »
Which big clubs will be actively looking for a new club come the end of the season? I have not followed much outside the Premier League, but it seems if Klopps going to move in this league, it's either us or City.

Only way I see Rodgers staying is if Klopp flat out rejects us, as I can't see anyone else really worth pursuing.

?

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #584 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:15 pm »
What about the great football played last season, and the football played for a half a season the season before? Are we ignoring that?

In my eyes he's had 1 excellent season, 1 average season and 1 piss poor season.

I'm of the belief the excellent season we had under him was down to 1 world class player making others step their game up.

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:21 pm »
I hope this filters through to the players. Because if they think he's under pressure enough to get sacked we'll find out for certain how much they want him to stay over the next couple of games.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:21 pm »
You can own a fucking Ferrari, but if you're on the M6 by the Thelwall Viaduct in it, it'll still only perform as well as the fucking Mini Metro stuck in front of it in gridlocked traffic.

The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #587 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:28 pm »
Question for mods; are we allowed to speculate the managers position?
I reckon - second row, front of the bus, near to the driver.

I'll name that tune in 4
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:44 pm »

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: April 28, 2015, 10:29:59 pm »

This is it really. A gold nugget within a load of shit will from afar look like a load of shit.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #590 on: April 28, 2015, 10:30:09 pm »
Klopp is a pipe dream and he won't be here. Think more of Martinez.

People probably thought the same of Rafa.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline downtown

• abbewy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Sarina
« Reply #591 on: April 28, 2015, 10:30:21 pm »
This.The Klopp talk is ridiculous.

Raphael Honigstein and Klopp's previous interviews begs to differ.

But then, the evertonization of the club is growing every day, that it's no wonder some fans accept mediocrity and aren't even envisioning the possibility of an upgrade/improvement.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #592 on: April 28, 2015, 10:30:22 pm »
Would you take him though? Hypothetically?

Say he was keen, what would you do?
Would be a easy transition for the squad I would believe. I'm a fan of Klopp as most people are but he also has his negatives.

His teams press too hard, thus his players get injured more.
He is a notorious trainer and pushes players to the limit. This also results in injuries
His transfer record with big money signing is very iffy but he does work under a DoF so I give him the benefit of the doubt

Apart from that though he is excellent in cup competitions and a very charismatic and intelligent coach. Also one with a great trophy haul.

Offline nevoo36

• Not One Of Us.
  • Kopite
« Reply #593 on: April 28, 2015, 10:30:29 pm »
Perhaps Klopp and FSG have already met, had Ice Cream and strolled the sidewalks.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #594 on: April 28, 2015, 10:30:44 pm »
I'll do the job for free as well, by the way. I have no coaching experience but I promise I won't play Mario up front on his own.

I'm gonna stick him in goal.

Don't expect the useless twat to dive for the ball though!

Honestly mate, he's an absolute waste of space. Everyday is a slog for me and my family, working really hard to provide a decent standard of living for my family and this c*nt earns £100k a WEEK and just strolls around, offside 20 times a game because he cant be fucked to run back onside. I wanted him to do well when he come and I stuck up for him in the early stages but now he can just fuck off. I'd put him in the reserves and sell him on the 1st day of the window.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline ANFIELDGATES

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #595 on: April 28, 2015, 10:30:52 pm »
Can see him at Madrid or PSG
Really don't think he would be interested in Us

Our only hope is FSG notice Rafa is in a Euro semi final and  on a decent runin the league and will be free in the summer
christ not another rafa back post!!

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #596 on: April 28, 2015, 10:31:00 pm »
In my eyes he's had 1 excellent season, 1 average season and 1 piss poor season.

I'm of the belief the excellent season we had under him was down to 1 world class player making others step their game up.

And Sturridge having the season of his life.

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: April 28, 2015, 10:31:15 pm »

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: April 28, 2015, 10:31:18 pm »

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #599 on: April 28, 2015, 10:32:21 pm »