Author Topic: News threads  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
News threads
« on: November 28, 2019, 10:11:48 pm »
Is there a reasons they’re all locked?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: News threads
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 10:26:02 pm »
The hillsborough verdict I would strongly suspect...

Which makes sense...

More important things today..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 02:54:10 am »
The hillsborough verdict I would strongly suspect...

Which makes sense...

More important things today..

Ah right been traveling all day, fair enough.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 10:37:32 am »
Bit strange, whilst I can understand the mods decision due to the absolute importance of the verdict I do think people are completely capable of respectfully discussing other events as well as the Hillsborough verdict at the same time.
Justice for the 97

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 12:07:01 pm »
They were locked prior to the court decision and we are in no rush to reopen them.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 08:26:08 pm »
Bit strange, whilst I can understand the mods decision due to the absolute importance of the verdict I do think people are completely capable of respectfully discussing other events as well as the Hillsborough verdict at the same time.
You've been around long enough to know that this is clearly not the case sometimes, especially not when the country is as polarised on such a wide range of issues as it is currently. As TC says, we're in no hurry......

......then London Bridge happens.

2020 is going to be a VERY 'interesting' year - and we most definitely are living in very 'interesting times'.  :-X :'(