Author Topic: Watford away 12th August 2017  (Read 11208 times)

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
Re: Watford away 12th August 2017
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2017, 11:19:13 am »
2 singles limited leg room pack of pricks
@bono1712

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2017, 11:19:58 am »
Website is now down. Wanted to go in and check my purchase history.

EDIE: email received so phew but website still down

Crazy stuff from LFC

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2017, 11:20:14 am »
This sale should have been cancelled after the cock up.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2017, 11:21:41 am »
This sale should have been cancelled after the cock up.
Is correct. What a mess for an 18 credit away sale. Its not like there are 50k members trying to buy tickets. Unreal

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2017, 11:23:28 am »
I've just got in and quite a few are showing up which are probably from emptied baskets. Keep trying everyone.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2017, 11:24:34 am »
Just noticed the session is now 50 minutes. Probably cos they know you need longer due to their incompetence!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2017, 11:25:07 am »
They'll probably conduct a 2 year internal review of the current process before presenting their findings and considering any actions.

Alternatively they could simply listen to their "customers"?
East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2017, 11:30:30 am »
Quite a lot of tickets together up now

Online nutsandbolts

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2017, 11:38:49 am »
Wouldn't let me allocate any tickets as still saying I had other tickets allocated after my basket got emptied. just had to phone up and get them to clear them off. took 8 calls before I got to speak to someone. Utter incompetence. 

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2017, 01:20:14 pm »
There are still tkts people, try again!! :wave
Still on 18
We are a team of one half.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2017, 09:44:04 am »
Anyone know how to carve cost off the trains down? Looking to go from any NW so Manchester, wigan, Liverpool etc.

Cheapest I can find is Ł114 which might have to do. (two people, one has a 16-25 railcard.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:49:23 am by CONFIAMOS »

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2017, 10:07:01 am »
Anyone know how to carve cost off the trains down? Looking to go from any NW so Manchester, wigan, Liverpool etc.

Cheapest I can find is Ł114 which might have to do. (two people, one has a 16-25 railcard.)

This is the one i use then book via a train operator rather than through there website as they take a slight cut of the saving.

https://www.splitticketing.com/

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2017, 11:09:51 am »
So despite there being about 15 tickets left last night and again this morning at around 1015...just 45 minutes before the sale was due to commence, they take it off sale and will now claim that it sold out even though those on 18 have had just 24 hours to buy.

Not for the 1st time I smell a rat  :no
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2017, 11:25:46 am »
So despite there being about 15 tickets left last night and again this morning at around 1015...just 45 minutes before the sale was due to commence, they take it off sale and will now claim that it sold out even though those on 18 have had just 24 hours to buy.

It's very annoying, you'd hope that the remaining  15 or so will hang about and then be added to returns for another sale next week.

Missed out on Watford last year on 17 and a very good chance I'll miss out again in the returns sale this year.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2017, 12:49:19 pm »

Go on the London Midland website.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2017, 04:42:47 pm »
Go on the London Midland website.
Same price as trainline sadly

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2017, 06:14:42 pm »
Nope.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2017, 06:30:05 pm »

What the ticket office being dis-honest .....never Andy
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2017, 06:48:44 pm »
What the ticket office being dis-honest .....never Andy

I remember the Blackburn Home FA Cup game a couple of seasons back. It was due to go on general sale at 1pm on the day. There was only about 20 tickets left. At 1pm they kept it on sale to members only, and updated the ticket sales page to 'sold out'. I called up and they said it never made general sale and remaining tickets would be sold to members only. I told them there was still tickets on sale online. Said nothing they could do. Load of shite.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2017, 09:51:10 am »
I logged in as me to get ours and did not put anything in the Extra Info box - but they have just turned up at my mate's! Makes no odds as we are both going but for some that could pose a problem. ::)

They just seem to make SO many mistakes, even when we follow their system!  :-\

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2017, 09:57:27 am »
they sent ours all ordered together to all 4 fan card holders addresses. so we each received our own ticket. thats a new one never had that in last 10 years  :o

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2017, 02:04:25 pm »
Already inconsistent then! :) Weird how we no longer pay a booking fee (nice!) but they waste postage?!

(We're getting the coach down but they haven't come yet - to either address.)

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2017, 11:56:18 am »
One of the few who regularly go to home parts of the ground for aways might be able to answer this.

Tickets are on sale from Watford for anybody who has been to another match (doesn't look like you need membership or anything).  If I buy a ticket for their friendly against Real Sociedad for a tenner, would I be able to get a ticket for Liverpool?

With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2017, 12:46:44 pm »
One of the few who regularly go to home parts of the ground for aways might be able to answer this.

Tickets are on sale from Watford for anybody who has been to another match (doesn't look like you need membership or anything).  If I buy a ticket for their friendly against Real Sociedad for a tenner, would I be able to get a ticket for Liverpool?

I would imagine clubs would have some sort of cut-off point (ie: must have purchased one last season), and it should be stated in any terms and conditions, or ticket details. 

Also be aware of where your address is. Anything in the North West is likely to arouse suspicion, that a first-time purchaser is buying for this game.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2017, 01:35:27 pm »

Also be aware of where your address is. Anything in the North West is likely to arouse suspicion, that a first-time purchaser is buying for this game.

Nah, I'm Scouse so I'd have to keep my gob closed but live in Greater London.  Might give it a go, if it doesn't let me then I've only wasted a tenner.  Then again, might as well just pop along to watch it for something to do so wouldn't really be a waste.  Then I'll have the credit for next season (or if we get them in the Cup).

Offline apassant77

• Kopite
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2017, 09:18:26 pm »
I think i remember some people doing something similar for Fulham a few seasons back

Offline 18X5

• Main Stander
« Reply #66 on: August 3, 2017, 02:45:45 pm »
Anyone still waiting for there tickets to arrive??

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: August 3, 2017, 02:51:30 pm »
Anyone still waiting for there tickets to arrive??
Me. I did put in an alternate address becuase of holidays, so no doubt they have screwed it up. Goodness knows where they are.

Although I'm reassured by the fact that someone else hasn't had theirs.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 3, 2017, 03:16:31 pm »
Has there still only been one sale for this?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: August 3, 2017, 03:50:40 pm »
Has there still only been one sale for this?
Ther ehave been 3 sales for 19/18/17 credits. There will be another one middle of next week before the game

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: August 3, 2017, 04:46:14 pm »
Ther ehave been 3 sales for 19/18/17 credits. There will be another one middle of next week before the game

Did it reach 17.  I'm sure when I looked before it sold out on 18.

What I meant by one sale was that it's still only sold out once.  It didn't for example sell out on 18, then had another 18 sale and sold out again?

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: August 3, 2017, 05:43:33 pm »
Did it reach 17.  I'm sure when I looked before it sold out on 18.

What I meant by one sale was that it's still only sold out once.  It didn't for example sell out on 18, then had another 18 sale and sold out again?
Yeah you are right I don't think it went to 17.

and yes there was 1 sale on 19 followed by another on 18 and nothing after that. Hopefully next week...

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #72 on: August 3, 2017, 10:49:34 pm »
The Ticket Office rang me on Tues and apologised for the mess they made of sending the tickets out - as loads were sent to the wrong address, not to the person who logged in, etc. Lee said it was an internal issue relating to one person and would not happen again.

Ours just went to my mate instead but we are going together so not a problem. But this could obvious mean that others ended up n totally the wrong place, anywhere!!  :-\ :-\

Might be worth ringing them if they haven't rang you!?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: August 4, 2017, 11:00:27 am »
Me. I did put in an alternate address becuase of holidays, so no doubt they have screwed it up. Goodness knows where they are.

Although I'm reassured by the fact that someone else hasn't had theirs.
I emailed them to check they had the right address and that they could read it cos of the stupid 50 characters thing and they confirmed it for me. Arrived safely now.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: August 4, 2017, 11:37:20 am »
I emailed them to check they had the right address and that they could read it cos of the stupid 50 characters thing and they confirmed it for me. Arrived safely now.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Thanks I'll try that

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: August 6, 2017, 08:26:40 pm »
After I emailed the the tickets arrived at the correct alternate address so the TO worked out fine this time

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #76 on: August 7, 2017, 05:00:36 pm »
Some returns on sale tomorrow from 11am for those on 18

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #77 on: August 8, 2017, 07:29:18 am »
Some returns on sale tomorrow from 11am for those on 18

That's a joke when those on 18 had nearly 24 hours to buy and it still didn't sell out.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: August 8, 2017, 06:12:13 pm »
Anyone know any good places for parking for this?

Offline rednose54

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #79 on: August 9, 2017, 07:10:27 pm »
Anyone know any good places for parking for this?
Wiggenhall industrial estate is where we parked last season, that was a night game though, so don`t know if it will be available on a Saturday. Worth a try though. About a 10 minute walk to our end.
LIVERPOOL FC SHOULD NOT PLAY A GAME OF FOOTBALL ON THE 15TH APRIL.

NOT THIS YEAR OR ANY YEAR.