Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 972316 times)

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jürgen Klopp (Ruhe in Frieden, Elisabeth Klopp, 81)
« Reply #4640 on: June 30, 2021, 08:04:26 pm »
Hahahaha the BBC supporter is going to feel like a Numpty when he found out it wasn't Jurgen.

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1410150788643667968
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4641 on: June 30, 2021, 09:52:10 pm »
Honestly that Kloppelgänger looks more like Klopp than Klopp does. Proper deep fake stuff - only real!

The club need to hire him and put him in the fake bus we use when we play the Che Guevara Mancs
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #4642 on: July 1, 2021, 07:39:37 pm »
I went looking for the Erdinger beer class with Klopp on at Sainsburys today only to be left disappointed and told that the promotion had ended last week. I went to two large stores in north London with no luck sadly. 

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #4643 on: July 1, 2021, 11:45:43 pm »
He keeps thinking about doing a motivational book.

Don't think he can be arsed to be honest
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4644 on: July 1, 2021, 11:51:59 pm »
I went looking for the Erdinger beer class with Klopp on at Sainsburys today only to be left disappointed and told that the promotion had ended last week. I went to two large stores in north London with no luck sadly. 
Managed to get a couple last week after ringing around four or five Sainsbury’s stores by us. Every one of them commented about how many calls they’d had regarding them and how big the demand was.

Do know you can buy them off the official Erdinger website though, if anyone is desperate and doesn’t mind paying close to £20 for one including postage.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #4645 on: July 2, 2021, 12:51:53 am »
Honestly that Kloppelgänger looks more like Klopp than Klopp does. Proper deep fake stuff - only real!

The club need to hire him and put him in the fake bus we use when we play the Che Guevara Mancs

Although out of all the LFC gear he looks nothing like him. Which makes it weirder maybe?!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4646 on: July 12, 2021, 12:19:30 am »
Jurgen needs those bike rides during pre season ASAP it seems. Added more than a few pounds of timber.  ;D

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4647 on: July 12, 2021, 02:57:25 am »
^

The lad who had him on his shoulders at Wembley must be strong as fuck  ;D

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4648 on: July 12, 2021, 03:02:23 am »
Jurgen needs those bike rides during pre season ASAP it seems. Added more than a few pounds of timber.  ;D

He is just wearing a very baggy t shirt  ::)

Great to see Kloppo though, looking happy and tanned (or a bit sun burned in fact!)

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
« Reply #4649 on: July 12, 2021, 12:10:05 pm »
^

The lad who had him on his shoulders at Wembley must be strong as fuck  ;D

I really hope the real Klopp gets to meet his twin sometime. He has been one of the highlights of the Euro's for me.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4650 on: July 12, 2021, 12:59:54 pm »

Looking less chubby here.

https://twitter.com/lfc/status/1414552956612091907?s=21

Klopp with his big beaming grin there looking relaxed, refreshed and ready to go.  Wonderful sight.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4651 on: July 12, 2021, 01:04:02 pm »
Looking less chubby here.

https://twitter.com/lfc/status/1414552956612091907?s=21

Klopp with his big beaming grin there looking relaxed, refreshed and ready to go.  Wonderful sight.

like I said - he was wearing a baggy t-shirt  ;D

But he seems to have ditched his glasses.....

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4652 on: July 12, 2021, 01:12:26 pm »
like I said - he was wearing a baggy t-shirt  ;D

But he seems to have ditched his glasses.....

I don't know if I like this.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4653 on: July 12, 2021, 01:14:51 pm »

yeah! I am struggling  ;D

Maybe he’s had laser eye surgery...

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #4654 on: July 12, 2021, 01:17:35 pm »
Straight teeth (whitened), no glasses. This is not the (mad)man we signed from Dortmund. :(

I hope he let's his drunken, bespectacled twin do the press conferences at the very least.
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4655 on: July 13, 2021, 05:26:19 pm »
Jurgen's recharged and ready.  8)

Jurgen Klopp: “[It’s] a big group here – a very youthful group but a lot of experienced players here as well. It was a really good holiday and since two or three weeks I could have been back already, mindset-wise. Now we are here full of energy – let’s get started.”

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4656 on: July 16, 2021, 10:35:02 am »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #4657 on: July 16, 2021, 07:03:06 pm »

I hope it's not like when Rafa grew his goatee. Things were never the same after that. Has anyone asked Juergen about his glasses?

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4658 on: July 16, 2021, 07:12:58 pm »
I hope it's not like when Rafa grew his goatee. Things were never the same after that. Has anyone asked Juergen about his glasses?

he was wearing them in the interview he did the other day that’s on the official site, but he isn’t wearing them during training.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4660 on: August 14, 2021, 11:41:48 pm »
I see others share my dismay at the loss of glasses. Stuff the surgery, wear non-prescription lenses!

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4661 on: August 22, 2021, 04:09:30 pm »
Someone from Bild asked Kloppo about him not wearing glasses, so the answer from the man himself:

"Actually, it's a totally private matter, but I might as well clear it up. I've been wearing glasses since I was ten years old - that's 44 years. The problem in the last few years was that the glasses could no longer correct my visual impairment. The solution to that was a minor surgery. It wasn't lasering or anything, but it has resulted in me being able to see very well without glasses at the moment. I think my face is weird without glasses, but I don't need them anymore. But I may need them one again. If that occurs, I will go back to wearing glasses."

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4662 on: August 23, 2021, 02:06:38 pm »
It's amazing how different he looks without them. From just a few weeks ago...

"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4663 on: August 23, 2021, 02:44:14 pm »
08/22/2021 - 10:02 pm
Top-class cast at BILD Live, the BILD TV channel!

Liverpool coach Jürgen Klopp (54) was in the studio for “InTORnational”.

In an interview with BILD sports director Matthias Brügelmann, Klopp spoke about ...

... the start of the season with two wins from two games: “You can't really do more than that. It's all cool. We've got off to a decent start so far, but no longer. The game against Burnley was super intense. We controlled it as well as we can control it. So far everything is fine, nothing to complain about. "

... his Sundays: “ I don't have family Sundays because we have training. Then there are a few more things to do. The day off in a new week is Monday. So I have time off with the hairdressers. Then I can go outside, the dog has to go out. Sometimes I also do a little sport. "

... the return of fans in England: “Extraordinary. Great. We haven't had it for so long, we had 529 days. I never would have thought that I would have to go without it for so long. That was the start and it should hopefully stay that way so that the situation around the world improves so that you don't only see such pictures in English stadiums. There were moments when it was difficult to hold back tears. It's not just the salt in the soup, it's the soup too. It's only a real game if you can enjoy the atmosphere. "

... the difficult last season: “The biggest problem was that we had to play without a defense. Van Dijk, Matip and Gomez are out. It took us until we could deal with it. Our structure was just gone. We couldn't play what was normal for us before. Third place is just as high as the championship title the year before. "

... the championship fight in the Bundesliga: “The chance for Dortmund is there. Both teams still have problems with their line-up, many players are missing. A season is long, after the next international break the really intense phase begins. Then the frame width is required. Dortmund have a good squad. I don't know whether he's better than Bayern, but he's good enough to cause Bayern problems. "

... BVB star Erling Haaland: “There is of course a danger with such an extraordinary talent. The boy is a force of nature. When he celebrated a goal, he hit the ball on the ground, so I wasn't sure if there was a dent in the ground. Sooner or later he will be in discussion with large clubs. I don't know if that will be the case next year, but then Dortmund will have to counter it. "

... a possible interest in Haaland: “He's just a very interesting player. I really like the energy he brings to the pitch. But he would generally be seen by most of the teams. "

... the Haaland frustration when conceding goals: “If a goal is scored at the back, something has already been done wrong at the front. He should also think about that in such situations. But he is still young and can still develop. "

... the buying frenzy of PSG and Manchester City: “You can only play with eleven games. It's not about who has the eleven best or most spectacular players on the field, but who makes the best of what they have together. Who makes the best of their opportunities? That is not unfair, it is just the topicality. A squad has to work. It's not that much fun when you have 40 players and 22 of them are not in a good mood any weekend. With us, all players have a right to exist and are very satisfied. But bringing in players just doesn't make sense. "

... Messi's move from Barcelona to Paris “It's also blue and red, so the difference is not that big. It's difficult to imagine. But Barcelona are currently bathing the financial issues of the past. It is very, very rare that you go somewhere, really hit the plaster and then don't have to pay. "

... the overwhelming power of the sheikh clubs: “Paris played 4-2 against Brest. If you see the names of Paris you'd expect it to be 8-0 - but it was 4-2. The nice thing about football is that nobody knows beforehand who will win. Some have better chances, some worse. But everyone has a chance. That's what I think is great about football. "

... a possible contract extension in Liverpool beyond 2024: "There's no point in adding anything, because it's still so long gone. How should I know what's in three years? Most of them don't even know where they will be in two or three weeks. "

... a possible Flick successor in 2024: “If 2024 is over for me in Liverpool, then there will be a year's vacation first. Hansi Flick's contract would have to run until 2025 for it to be an option for me. Nobody has to call me in 2024. "

... Gerd Müller (✝︎ 75): “That was the 1974 final, it was around my birthday. The goal he scored on Rainer Bonhof's cross. It feels like I've seen 800 more goals from him after that. Along with Franz Beckenbauer, he was the player who shaped me the most in terms of football. He was an extremely likeable, down-to-earth, reserved guy who may have found the goal instinct that has shaped FC Bayern like no other, who unfortunately has not been so good in recent years. Sometimes as a family member you have the feeling that it is okay for someone to leave. I don't know if it was like that with Müller, but if so, then he's in a better place now. "

... the reason why he no longer wears glasses: “It's actually totally private, but I can explain it to you once, too. I've been wearing glasses since I was ten years old - that's 44 years. The problem in recent years was that the glasses could no longer correct my poor eyesight. The solution to this was a minor intervention. It wasn't lasering or anything, but it made me see very well without glasses at the moment. I think my face is weird without glasses, but I don't need them anymore. I may need one more. When that happens, I'll wear glasses again. "

... the Chancellor Race in Germany: “If you had the opportunity to ask these two people a question, then you should think about it beforehand. You will be aware that they are following in great footsteps. Angela Merkel did not do everything, but did a lot right. We will all notice that when it is no longer there. "

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball-international/juergen-klopp-bei-bild-live-bundestrainer-2024-da-muss-bei-mir-keiner-anrufen-77454830.bild.html

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4664 on: August 23, 2021, 03:39:34 pm »
What I'd give for another 9 years after his contract ends. No one else I'd rather want managing the club as long as this man is alive.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4665 on: August 23, 2021, 03:40:47 pm »
They were really trying to get a headline from him about PSG and City weren't they  ;D

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #4666 on: August 23, 2021, 08:04:45 pm »
What I'd give for another 9 years after his contract ends. No one else I'd rather want managing the club as long as this man is alive.
Same

If we show him enough love, maybe he'll find it too hard to leave and stay a little longer. He might feel that Covid has robbed him of 18 months or so of his A-game here, so might want to extend a bit to make up for that.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4667 on: August 24, 2021, 04:18:17 pm »
Wenger paid a visit to Kirkby to present the FIFA award to Jurgen.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #4668 on: August 24, 2021, 04:27:27 pm »
Wenger is class. It's no surprise Arsenal have turned into a shambles since he's left. Basically ran the whole club.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4669 on: August 24, 2021, 04:49:55 pm »

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4670 on: August 24, 2021, 05:24:56 pm »
I didn’t realise that he still has three seasons to run on his contract. Nine years with him in charge would be astonishing given that he was our fifth different manager in five years at the time of his appointment.

Hopefully, we will make the best of it!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4671 on: August 24, 2021, 05:34:46 pm »
Class act Wenger. Mad that he was around the corner from ours haha.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4672 on: August 24, 2021, 06:09:33 pm »
Wenger paid a visit to Kirkby to present the FIFA award to Jurgen.

I love this picture. Two awesome managers :)
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4673 on: August 24, 2021, 06:21:42 pm »
He looks well does Wenger. Overstayed his welcome/legacy at Arsenal by a couple of years if we’re being honest but it clearly agrees with him, freed of the stress and working for FIFA with the experience and intelligence he brings.

What is the award for?
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4674 on: August 24, 2021, 06:29:45 pm »

Non, je ne regrette rien.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4675 on: August 24, 2021, 07:17:42 pm »
He looks well does Wenger. Overstayed his welcome/legacy at Arsenal by a couple of years if we’re being honest but it clearly agrees with him, freed of the stress and working for FIFA with the experience and intelligence he brings.

What is the award for?

Best FIFA Football Coach. Kloppo won it twice, 2019 and 2020, but cos of the pandemic didn’t get awared the actual trophy for that 2nd one (until now).

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #4676 on: August 24, 2021, 08:04:21 pm »
Would love to have heard their football chat. I’d also love to hear rafa and Klopp discussing this liverpool team.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4677 on: August 24, 2021, 08:08:54 pm »
I posted a video in the Arsenal thread last week of the best goals of the Wenger era.

Just an amazing video to see beautiful team goals, pity Wenger never won a CL, the football his teams played in their pomp 2001 -2007 was magical.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #4678 on: August 27, 2021, 07:21:55 am »
Would love to have heard their football chat. I’d also love to hear rafa and Klopp discussing this liverpool team.
I'd love it if klopp (or any other top coach) kept a diary and published it a few years later.
In depth analysis of games , honest opinions on transfers.
Actually I bet there's some really good biographies out already, I just haven't seen them . I did read a Graham Taylor one decades ago and that was quite an eye opener .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #4679 on: August 27, 2021, 01:50:08 pm »
I did read a Graham Taylor one decades ago and that was quite an eye opener .

Did you not like that?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...