Author Topic: Bayern Munich away, selling details  (Read 55290 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Bayern Munich away, selling details
« on: February 7, 2019, 11:16:52 am »
Liverpool have released the following ticket selling details for the Champions League last 16, second-leg fixture with Bayern Munich, to be played at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday March 13, kick off 8pm GMT.

The club have received an allocation of 3,803 tickets for supporters to purchase. We have also received a further allocation of 240 top-category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the player’s allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League team’s players and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Ticket collection process

As announced here, the club are implementing a ticket collection process for this fixture. Around 250 supporters will be selected at random to collect their ticket from a designated location. Further collection details can be found below.

Ticket prices

Adults: £48

Sale dates

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters: wheelchair-disabled supporters should register their interest no later than midday on Tuesday February 12.

All other supporters: the below sales will take place online only and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Paris Saint-Germain (28.11.18), Red Star Belgrade (06.11.18), SSC Napoli (03.10.18), AS Roma (02.05.18), Manchester City (10.04.18), FC Porto (14.02.18), Sevilla (21.11.17), Maribor (17.10.17), Spartak Moscow (26.09.17).

Attendance at two or more games: from 8.15am Wednesday February 13 until 10.30am Thursday February 14.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Attendance at one or more games: from 11am Thursday February 14.

The above sale will take place on a first-come, first-served basis and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

The number of qualifying supporters will far exceed the number of tickets available during this sale and therefore no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Details to be provided at the time of booking

Every supporter attending the game must provide the following information:

Forname
Surname
Address
Date of birth
Country of birth
Passport or National Identity Number
Mobile number
Email address
Outbound travel date
Method of travel into Munich
Plane
Car
Coach
Train
Estimated time of arrival into Munich
Accommodation details
Return travel date
If someone else is attending using your season ticket, Member card or fan card, their details must be provided on the form when making the booking.

The correct details must be provided for the following reasons:

If your booking is randomly selected for collection in Munich, ONLY the person named on the form will be able to collect the ticket
The ID required for collection must correspond with the details provided
Full collection details will be sent on Thursday March 7 to the email address and mobile number provided – please ensure you provide a valid email address and mobile number
Changes cannot be made once you have completed your purchase
Delivery/collection of tickets

The ballot for the 250 supporters to be selected to collect their ticket in Munich will take place after the main sales have ended.

Therefore, all supporters must select one of the following fulfilment methods during the booking:   

Collect
​Tickets will be held for collection at ANFIELD only.Collection dates will be updated here.

Tickets should be collected before 12pm Saturday March 10.

UK post
Tickets will be sent special delivery to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £5.65. Royal Mail will send a tracking number to the email address registered on our ticketing system.

Overseas post
Tickets will be sent via DHL to the registered address of the person making the booking, at a charge of £12.46.

Please note: the fulfilment method chosen will be disregarded for those supporters selected to collect their ticket in Munich.

Ticket collection process in Munich

Every supporter selected to collect their ticket in Munich will be sent an email and SMS on Friday February 15 to confirm they have been selected.

A further email and SMS will be sent on Thursday March 7:

Email will include:
A unqiue reference number.
Full details of the collection point.
The identification required to collect the ticket.
Supporters will be required to show this email when collecting their ticket.

SMS will include:
A unique collection reference number.
Link to full details regarding ticket collection.
A full list of Q&As can be found here.

Following the game, should your ticket remain uncollected, the purchase will be cancelled from the record the ticket was registered to with no refund given.

There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.

We would also like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Munich will be provided in the lead up to the game.

The information provided is in conjunction with German authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.

We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/337167-bayern-munich-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-details

« Last Edit: February 7, 2019, 11:29:50 am by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Bayern Munich away, selling details
« Reply #1 on: February 7, 2019, 11:30:53 am »
Collection details :

Liverpool Football Club will be implementing a ticket collection process for the Reds’ UEFA Champions League fixture against Bayern Munich at Allianz Arena on Wednesday March 13, 2019.

The process is part of club’s ongoing commitment to improve the way match tickets are sold and allocated.

Around 250 of the 3,800 ticket allocation will be selected at random and those supporters will be required to collect their tickets from either a designated location in Munich city centre or a location close to the Allianz Arena on the day of the game.

Bayern Munich v Liverpool: Ticket selling details
It is strongly recommended to use the collection point in the city centre to avoid any additional congestion around the stadium. An email and text message will be sent on February 15 to those supporters who are selected to collect their tickets. Full collection details will be sent on March 7. The club will also be taking designated LFC staff from Liverpool to the location to make the process as smooth and quick as possible for supporters.

Please be advised that each individual supporter must collect their own ticket: the supporter collecting their ticket must be the supporter whose details were provided on the online capture form as attending the game, when making the booking. On collection, the following identification will be required:         

A copy of the email sent detailing the collection process which will show your collection reference number (this can be shown on your mobile phone).
AND either of the following:

Valid photocard driver's licence.
Valid passport/National Identity Card or CitizenCard, plus proof of address, eg a utility bill within the last six months.
Please also note that if tickets are not collected, the ticket purchase will be cancelled from the supporter’s record with no refund given.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/337162-important-information-for-fans-attending-bayern-munich-away-fixture
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 7, 2019, 12:10:52 pm »
Good to see some details and a early sale for us happy with the collection as well don't see any issue with it

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: February 7, 2019, 12:19:38 pm »
Good to see some details and a early sale for us happy with the collection as well don't see any issue with it

You get free travel in Germany with a match ticket as far as I remember. Be annoying having to pay if club randomly select you
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 7, 2019, 12:21:47 pm »
You get free travel in Germany with a match ticket as far as I remember. Be annoying having to pay if club randomly select you

I think Munich is the only club that don't do that actually. Could be wrong but sure I read it somewhere.

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #5 on: February 7, 2019, 12:22:07 pm »

Not with Bayern tickets. They are one of the few clubs that don't do the free travel thing.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #7 on: February 7, 2019, 12:44:19 pm »

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 7, 2019, 12:48:09 pm »
All sorted in the first sale. Looks like we can collect at the first leg as well. Cant wait for this

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: February 7, 2019, 12:51:03 pm »
If they don’t do the collection ballet till March 7th then when are you going to be able to collect them or when will they post them?

They surely can’t post them earlier if the ‘random’ ballot isn’t done till then

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: February 7, 2019, 12:55:50 pm »
If they don’t do the collection ballet till March 7th then when are you going to be able to collect them or when will they post them?

Read again.

You get the details on the 7th, you find out if you're collecting on the 15th of Feb.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: February 7, 2019, 12:56:29 pm »
Read again.

You get the details on the 7th, you find out if you're collecting on the 15th of Feb.
Nice one

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 7, 2019, 12:57:06 pm »

The collection ballot is 15th February I'm sure I read that date.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #13 on: February 7, 2019, 01:21:52 pm »
All sorted in the first sale. Looks like we can collect at the first leg as well. Cant wait for this
Unless you get selected to collect locally.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: February 7, 2019, 01:26:30 pm »
Anyone know if Bayern may check names on tickets at entry? I'm presuming not. Hoping I can come across a spare, otherwise I'll be eating (veggie) sausages outside, which is fine by me.

People thought Napoli would check but I didn't get checked.
YNWA.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #15 on: February 7, 2019, 01:34:55 pm »
Block 342 is the official RAWK block?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 7, 2019, 01:35:28 pm »
Anyone know if Bayern may check names on tickets at entry? I'm presuming not. Hoping I can come across a spare, otherwise I'll be eating (veggie) sausages outside, which is fine by me.

I doubt it, the only place I've ever been checked for that is Rome.

Online DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 7, 2019, 01:37:14 pm »

Names won't be written on tickets for this. That's only done for euro aways in Italy as it's Italian law.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #18 on: February 7, 2019, 01:43:31 pm »
Now people get nervous waiting to see if they have to collect or not....
We are a team of one half.

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #19 on: February 7, 2019, 01:48:01 pm »
How many going to be left in the 2nd sale do we reckon?

Offline jwill2127

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp is the man
« Reply #20 on: February 7, 2019, 01:51:38 pm »
Rome sold in about 15mins, if I remember rightly....
Our support since 2005 is f@@@@@ @@@@

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #21 on: February 7, 2019, 01:59:03 pm »
I presume the Anfield collection should say Sunday 12th March, not Saturday. So can collect up to KO of the Burnley game.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #22 on: February 7, 2019, 06:15:01 pm »
£48

Who said German footy was cheap.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 7, 2019, 06:17:12 pm »
I presume the Anfield collection should say Sunday 12th March, not Saturday. So can collect up to KO of the Burnley game.

I thought the 12 March, was a Tuesday?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24 on: February 7, 2019, 06:18:57 pm »
I thought the 12 March, was a Tuesday?
Sorry, meant the 10th. They've put Sat 10th but they must mean Sun 10th.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #25 on: February 7, 2019, 06:41:01 pm »
Has anyone had any luck changing the name between booking and collection of the tickets. The problem I have is never know which two of us can get off work til about week or two before the game. Pretty sure the selling details usually say no changes once booked.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #26 on: February 7, 2019, 06:44:26 pm »
This collection bullshit helps nobody as you just name the people going and they collect. What difference does it actually make?

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 7, 2019, 06:44:41 pm »
Has anyone had any luck changing the name between booking and collection of the tickets. The problem I have is never know which two of us can get off work til about week or two before the game. Pretty sure the selling details usually say no changes once booked.
This is why this collection things a joke, first people don’t know if they actually qualify if your in the second sale, then it says don’t travel without a ticket except they expect you to enter the name of the person travelling before paying for the ticket, doesn’t make any sense
This collection bullshit helps nobody as you just name the people going and they collect. What difference does it actually make?
It just ruins peoples holiday by queuing up for a ticket

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 7, 2019, 06:56:48 pm »
This is why this collection things a joke, first people don’t know if they actually qualify if your in the second sale, then it says don’t travel without a ticket except they expect you to enter the name of the person travelling before paying for the ticket, doesn’t make any sense It just ruins peoples holiday by queuing up for a ticket
spending 20mins max waiting is gonna ruib someone's trip! Jesus they must hate security at airports theb as sometimes queue there is just as long

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29 on: February 7, 2019, 07:11:45 pm »
Why can’t the stagger sale, so those with 7 and above matches, then 5 and above etc.

I know you are guaranteed but just more frustrating trying to all get in at once!!

No point in collection if you can name anybody at time of sale - how does that stop touting :butt

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: February 7, 2019, 07:24:22 pm »
spending 20mins max waiting is gonna ruib someone's trip! Jesus they must hate security at airports theb as sometimes queue there is just as long
Why should you plan your day around going to get a ticket you’ve already paid for?

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 7, 2019, 07:34:19 pm »
Why should you plan your day around going to get a ticket you’ve already paid for?
because if they continue to do it and do it for lesser games like a few we've had   when we  have sold out bue the section hasn't been it might stop the credit hunters

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 7, 2019, 08:37:00 pm »
Why can’t the stagger sale, so those with 7 and above matches, then 5 and above etc.

I know you are guaranteed but just more frustrating trying to all get in at once!!

No point in collection if you can name anybody at time of sale - how does that stop touting :butt

Majority of touts won’t put the actual ticket holder on the details

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: February 7, 2019, 10:14:09 pm »

Stops the people that put a random name on it and flog it on after, touted.
They could try and get name before but massive ballache , if someone would give passport details to a tout

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #34 on: February 7, 2019, 10:22:19 pm »
The pain with collection / nomination for us is we’ve got lads with their own Roma credit, who obviously want the credit for this in their name, but also lads with 2+ credits not going and offering their tickets to those with only Roma. So they obviously take the guaranteed ticket then need to find some random to potentially take their ticket if they get one.
Long live the King

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #35 on: February 7, 2019, 11:18:28 pm »
How many going to be left in the 2nd sale do we reckon?

600-800 I reckon

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: February 7, 2019, 11:43:34 pm »
The pain with collection / nomination for us is we’ve got lads with their own Roma credit, who obviously want the credit for this in their name, but also lads with 2+ credits not going and offering their tickets to those with only Roma. So they obviously take the guaranteed ticket then need to find some random to potentially take their ticket if they get one.

We've got a similar issue with ours. A couple of lads who normally go, can't make it, so are in guaranteed sale.
We have just shuffled names about, so the ones who should have the tickets have a guaranteed one. Then if they get one in their own name, stick that on someone else's name.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #37 on: February 8, 2019, 10:34:12 am »

It's not just 20 mins though is it mate, depending on the pick-up location, etc. I need to go to my hotel to check in or pick tickets up first. I know the location can't be fixed to please everyone but it can extend the time by up to a couple of hours. Then you need to catch back up with your mates, etc. It's just a fucking ball ache in a big city, with a big allocation. I can understand it for Augsburg or Sion or something.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #38 on: February 8, 2019, 08:03:11 pm »
It's never just 20 minutes to be fair. Most are only gonna be arriving on matchday and it's just a needless inconvenience to be put through

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 8, 2019, 08:48:17 pm »
Names won't be written on tickets for this. That's only done for euro aways in Italy as it's Italian law.

ooh, interesting. thanks.

for some reason I thought my PSG ticket had my name on but just checked and it didn't  :D
YNWA.