Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1043047 times)

Offline Rainbow Laces

• Anny Roader
  • We are the men of Shankly's best
Martin Tyler has become insufferable with how slow he is to get a sentence out these days. It was always a problem but my God it's cringeworthy now.

"It's Liverpool, who..............................have.................................yet to concede........................from a corner...............this season"

Why take five seconds to say something when you can string it out for 25!

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Martin Tyler has become insufferable with how slow he is to get a sentence out these days. It was always a problem but my God it's cringeworthy now.

"It's Liverpool, who..............................have.................................yet to concede........................from a corner...............this season"

And its LIIIIIVE
#Sausages

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
And you've loved him ever Sindstadt day

Oooh that’s good!

Gerald put the sun into Sinstadt, that’s all I’ll say.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
Yes Gerald Chinstrap and Everton Welsby were stables of the Granada sports coverage, I cant actually remember if they were shit or not.

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
Oooh that’s good!

Gerald put the sun into Sinstadt, that’s all I’ll say.
And the sin

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
And the sin

Sorry, I’m from Nee Zealand.

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
Sam Matterface on talksport is a shit commentator with that annoying habit of trying to purposely pronounce players names with some kind of weird accentuation.

'Mo Salar'
'Alley son'
'Aiden Azar'
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan

He sounded like a steamroller had ran over his dog when Keith scored against Southampton ffs.

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
:lmao :lmao

https://twitter.com/Vinlad84/status/1120283585964122113

Clueless

Chris Sutton, utter bell end. Has never said anything sensible. Says things purely to wind someone else up.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 04:44:39 pm by Paul JH »
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Andy Goldstein is getting more and more unbearable. He harps on and on about how he hopes we don't win the league and how long its been even when the subject has nothing to do with us, while insisting Solskjaer is the right man for Man Utd, at least we agree on that mind you

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Andy Goldstein is getting more and more unbearable. He harps on and on about how he hopes we don't win the league and how long its been even when the subject has nothing to do with us, while insisting Solskjaer is the right man for Man Utd, at least we agree on that mind you

Talkshite is owned by News Corp I think isn't it - A good reason to stop listening aside from them being bell ends
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Talkshite is owned by News Corp I think isn't it - A good reason to stop listening aside from them being bell ends

Yep Colin Murray was a presenter on there, but left after they got taken over by them, simply because of a certain rag that'll be associated with them.

Don't know why those listen to Talkshite in the first place if your getting so wound up by them, i've only listened to them once, a few years ago when Richard Keys & Andy Gray show had a week long Hillsborough special, which was worth listening to.
#Sausages

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
Martin Tyler was yet again a disgrace tonight - trying to constantly make a story of us being nervy or being poor and sounded as if someone had just ran over his cat every time we scored.

An absolute embarrassment and shouldn't be anywhere near Anfield ever again. But it's no surprise as he's been like this for years now.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Clearly he's hoping to drag it into a but they have now kind of line.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Martin Tyler was yet again a disgrace tonight - trying to constantly make a story of us being nervy or being poor and sounded as if someone had just ran over his cat every time we scored.

An absolute embarrassment and shouldn't be anywhere near Anfield ever again. But it's no surprise as he's been like this for years now.

After the Everton game, (paraphrasing) “silly German twat, fancy blaming the wind. It’s England, get used it. What kind of silly tosser complains about the wind in the north of England?”

Seemingly every fucking game since then “Bloody hell, it’s fucking windy up here.”

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
Neville say Huddersfield were the better team after 20mins ? Fairly sure he did .

As for his comments on our third goal , a pass u should never make and a run u should never make ..............very strange man
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
After the Everton game, (paraphrasing) “silly German twat, fancy blaming the wind. It’s England, get used it. What kind of silly tosser complains about the wind in the north of England?”

Seemingly every fucking game since then “Bloody hell, it’s fucking windy up here.”
It's unreal. Klopp legit says the wind affects a footy game and gets laughed at and derided and then when these useless c*nts actually see windy conditions, they mention it every 2 seconds!
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Neville and Tyler are hilarious.

3-0 at HT flattered us apparently.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”

...was that the day we had a party?

How did it go?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Huddersfield had a decent spell after the first goal (!) for about 15 minutes in fairness.

Not really bothered by them although amused by Neville in that even when giving the impression of praising us he was always looking for an angle for a dig like making out Salah and Mané are turning into Sheringham and Cole.

Would have been quite funny had we got a penalty in the last few minutes to see who would have taken it though.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Neville say Huddersfield were the better team after 20mins ? Fairly sure he did .

As for his comments on our third goal , a pass u should never make and a run u should never make ..............very strange man

He also said ‘we’ when referring to man city winning on wednesday!

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
Clinton Morrison. I've eaten more intelligent sandwiches.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan

He's a tit alright. The wee after that he was doing the Utd game, cant remember who was taking the hand out of them, Rashford missed a sitter but "you have to make allowances for him because of the wind".

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Martin Tyler should retire, doesn't matter who it is, anyone scores against Man Utd you can hear a pin drop, as soon as United score, he's creaming himself ad nauseum, oh and it's LIIIIIVE.  :no
#Sausages

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
Martin Tyler should retire, doesn't matter who it is, anyone scores against Man Utd you can hear a pin drop, as soon as United score, he's creaming himself ad nauseum, oh and it's LIIIIIVE.  :no

Luckily enough Utd don't score that often  ;)

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Jason Mohammad being a c*nt on 606 as usual.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Watched NBCSN and Le Saux n Dixon weren't too bad,much better than listening to Tyler and Carra.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Martin Tyler, utter bellend
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
State of Tim Sherwood on the debate last night. Talk about a Spurs cheerleader. Basically trying to insinuate that our season will be a failure if we don't win the final.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
State of Tim Sherwood on the debate last night. Talk about a Spurs cheerleader. Basically trying to insinuate that our season will be a failure if we don't win the final.

Did he say the same for Spurs if they don't win anything?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Learpholl

• Legacy Fan
Clinton Morrison. I've eaten more intelligent sandwiches.

I find him pretty entertaining. He's not there for deep analytics of a match. He seems like a really fun guy to be around, I always enjoy when he's on 5Live.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's as thick as pigshit.
We'll decide what success is Tim. There'll be plenty of shit thick talking heads trying to ramp up pressure. Ignore them.

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
Jermaine Jenas just said Harry Maguire is a better player than Mathias De Ligt.  :lmao

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I find him pretty entertaining. He's not there for deep analytics of a match. He seems like a really fun guy to be around, I always enjoy when he's on 5Live.

I don't mind Clinton Morrison. Yes he's thick (like a lot of ex-pros), but atleast he doesn't seem to have an agenda or axe to grind and to me those are the worst kind of pundits.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Learpholl

• Legacy Fan
I don't mind Clinton Morrison. Yes he's thick (like a lot of ex-pros), but atleast he doesn't seem to have an agenda or axe to grind and to me those are the worst kind of pundits.

And that is why Danny Mills should always win polls like this.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And that is why Danny Mills should always win polls like this.

Absolutely, hands down he's the winner.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Jermaine Jenas just said Harry Maguire is a better player than Mathias De Ligt.  :lmao

Why’s that funny, he’s right

If I was a club like United or City I’d be chucking world record fees around for Harry Maguire. Any club would be lucky to have him. Except us, definitely not us.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
Garth Crooks - Salah has been out of form this season, so Mane has saved us. Oh, and Virgil will leave if we don't win the CL.

He's either incredibly thick, or a massive wind-up merchant. Or, more likely, both.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Garth Crooks - Salah has been out of form this season, so Mane has saved us. Oh, and Virgil will leave if we don't win the CL.

He's either incredibly thick, or a massive wind-up merchant. Or, more likely, both.

Love the way under his comments for both he mentioned that winning the final was by no means guaranteed. Don’t think he mentioned the team we’re playing in it but I wonder if he’s connected to them somehow. :D

He’s a harmless idiot though. Everyone laughs at him. Rather him than the more bitter ones.