Author Topic: Mens creams and moisturizer  (Read 46885 times)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Re: Mens creams and moisturizer
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2011, 08:16:57 pm »
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Offline alett

• down.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The world is everything that is the case.
http://dontbuythesun.co.uk

@Andrew_Heaton
Twitter - Serious Business

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2011, 08:25:15 pm »
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2011, 08:43:15 pm »
New song dedicated to the thread and the OP.

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-30dfca19180c3e595c91a22d45ed7785
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline Bondred

• Wouldn't know a palindrome from an emordnilap. Hi, I'm Bond. Blames Bond.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2011, 08:48:38 pm »
Quote from: leinad on Today at 06:10:39 PM

'If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.'

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2011, 09:06:30 pm »
Tried advertising on gaydar?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2011, 09:10:46 pm »
Massive whooshes to all those who, despite three clear references, failed to spot the American Psycho quote.
That explains it..never read the book or seen the book though so I can just claim ignorance rather than stupidity :)
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2011, 09:14:46 pm »
This thread needs fixing. I'll go get the bonjela.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2011, 09:15:48 pm »
... and lets not forget that Patrick Bateman was a very high powered, attractive and successful man. Creaming oneself in the face, albeit under the instruction of a woman, can reap some very satisfactory job opportunities.

Offline Bondred

• Wouldn't know a palindrome from an emordnilap. Hi, I'm Bond. Blames Bond.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2011, 09:25:07 pm »
Massive whooshes to all those who, despite three clear references, failed to spot the American Psycho quote.

I hang my head in shame, I have seen it, I own it :(

Got too wrapped up in the thread
'If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.'

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2011, 09:59:10 pm »

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2011, 10:45:42 pm »
Hahahahahaha!!! another rawk classic!

I don't know if he does it on purpose but every reply has something funny! ;D
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2011, 11:01:03 pm »
More of a beige or fawn man meself.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: May 22, 2011, 12:52:15 am »

Offline Alonso

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: May 22, 2011, 01:37:22 am »

OP?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2011, 03:23:18 am »
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline lfcgeez

• aaaah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • sweet as
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2011, 09:02:51 am »
Careful you don't get any cream in your hair, I've heard it's a nightmare to get out.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in" - Bill Shankly

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2011, 09:15:36 am »
Ahhh sod off you lot. Im trying to behave for now and you are not helping me out :)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2011, 11:59:29 am »
You know, I've tried all sorts of moisturizers. I even went fragrance free for a whole year. Now my sister, she uses some kind of uh... uh... uh... uh... aloe vera with a little sunscreen in it, and ideally, we should all wear gloves when going to bed, but I found out that that creates a kind of an interference with my... social agenda, you know what I mean.

"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline SkinHimHesShite

• 80 kgs benchpressed, but are we impressed?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2011, 06:10:49 pm »

yeah but how often do you cream yourself?

Offline Yabazza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Klopp
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2011, 07:48:52 pm »
Cheers mate i apprecite the support.Well i am done with this thread now.I tried my best to get a good discussion about creams going but instead it turned into a smart arse wanking thread.
Goonnight

:lmao :lmao  cheered me up big time!
May contain irony.

Offline Henry Chinaski

• Gay for Dirk, wants him naked.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2011, 08:11:42 pm »
I have this friend who tells me most creamers are prostitutes at heart. Don't know where he got that though.
"I look at life like a big book and sometimes you get half way through it and go 'Even though I've been enjoying it, I've had enough. Give us another book'"
~ Karl Pilkington

Online thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2011, 08:14:21 pm »
TheDpoLenz asking the big question:

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2011, 08:17:39 pm »
:lmao

Online thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2011, 08:22:09 pm »
Or could be this guy:

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2011, 08:37:12 pm »
TheDpoLenz after some major creamage.....

Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2011, 09:09:45 pm »

Cheers mate i apprecite the support.Well i am done with this thread now.I tried my best to get a good discussion about creams going but instead it turned into a smart arse wanking thread.
Goonnight
But this is RAWK mate, indeed RAWK at its best  ;D

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2011, 09:09:49 pm »
Got to say this is the best/worst thread i've read on RAWK and i'd like to thank you all for some serioulsy big laughs this weekend! Fucking awsome. :wave ;D ;D ;D

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2011, 09:10:39 pm »
TheDpoLenz after some major creamage.....
Brilliant mate.

Offline 007.lankyguy

• Subject of a restraining order by a regular member of the HIGNFY crew. Hasn't got a clue when Liverpool play next. Fully stopped.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2011, 10:20:36 pm »
"Mind you, I've been here during the bad times too - one year we came second." Sir Bob

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2011, 01:50:38 am »
:D

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2011, 02:14:33 am »
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2011, 04:26:47 am »
Not another one of these 'mens creams and moisturizer' threads. ? .
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2011, 04:54:14 am »
:lmao :lmao :lmao
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2011, 08:34:32 am »
Incase some of you are wondering what retin a is  http://surrealhealth.blogspot.com/2007/09/miracle-wrinkle-cream-retin.html
I am male by the way
not sure why i even use it because i dont have wrinkles but what the harm

I'm sure you don't have wrinkles if you use creams 4 times a week. Not sure why you'd be bothered though unless you're a flasher.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2011, 09:11:13 am »
Got to say this is the best/worst thread i've read on RAWK and i'd like to thank you all for some serioulsy big laughs this weekend! Fucking awsome. :wave ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2011, 02:55:31 pm »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2011, 02:58:36 pm »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline TheDpoLenz without the please like

• Loves to cream himself - but never on the face... cainarbatonmai
  • Legacy Fan
  • sound,,,,,,
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2011, 04:22:11 pm »
This is a fucking disgrace..i thought we were in the 21st century..your like 12 year old getting excited because of the word cream.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2011, 04:24:50 pm »
This is a fucking disgrace..i thought we were in the 21st century..your like 12 year old getting excited because of the word cream.

Uhhhhhhh cream. Im ready hun.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."