Author Topic: Sabu Pundit  (Read 84499 times)

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
Re: Sabu Pundit
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2011, 12:27:54 pm »
my scouse corner shop pyramid conspiracy man’s plaything club Phoolan Devi FC got fearful salt an’ batter savagin’. Bic bad wolf Libpool FC  is show “no merci” just like Cobra Kai Dough Joe demand from blonde karate snob kids. Yes, despise bein’ soul child friendly London sax club an’ hens call John Craven Cottagers, Canny Sahib order them be put “OUT OF COMMISSION!” an’ Libpool crack ninja squadre obey “SIR YES SIR!” an’ bust an’ raid the Phoolan’s backdoor like got plausible major tipped off from sum snout “you slags” WRIT SABU PUNDIT.

Chief dirty cop an’ head kicker was toothy an’ increase beer-loved Shetland equine bitesman Mr Lewis Avarice an’ he had ‘em defence on grill Hovis awe night specially 9ft No Ouija santa back and grandson off Hollywood Mate Marion, the Bree De Havilland. Avarice such appetite him settle quicker than fly on doo doo ain’t it an’ this muss Shirley ogre well for the Caesar to come he is a jolly good. Like many inch deficient plays off Iniesta year, he difficult knock-off ball  an’ have the ink triggered clothes control that lead get heathen more freed kick than ex Red and most favoured germ Hair Deirdre Hormone. He is grate fan off Gremlins on account borne in You-Mogwai an’ is already the indispensable gizmo in Libpool engine room with chillin’ proviso  “Donut feed it après mitt night.” Avarice workrate is envy off Stakhanov an’ capacity mine for all manner metal ore is yet a nutter facet to his being that owner Mr Jaw Hendry muster toke Inter consideration at point of sale. 

This was truly remarkable gem for Rhetts an’ it was Swarfega because everythin’ was coming off an’ very damn quickly isn’t it? Shrunken horse head Mr MadXerox-Regis is doin’ a Lawd Jesus by returnin’ from stiffs an’ roll back the jeers an’ the stone an’ all wiv’ this sickened trilby- trick in three mad chicks, “he is spoilin’ us” like the Embarrassor’s reception an’ the Ferrari Rochelle. An’ Mr Dog Cow is nut so march inner reach vain off form as knockin’ off the mother’s load isn’t it? Like a Kink Miners in the ancient Geek Myth, Evra think he touches up is turning to goal.

Libpool is havin’ a ray off terrifyin’ midget this day an’ rest of leak struggle cope their shore tars antics e.g fun size local yokel Mr Chase Perrin who is give up lucrative contract as Stewie Griffin in “Flamini Guy” to star in Canny team. He is deadliest baby sins Chuckey isn’t (not Morally MuraLutheran)? Recent discovery off boy wonder hideous Master Fannygun off the permanently open gobs is in gender colossal fear an’ this chinless child horror is poster boy for all banjo devotee already although faece stiff competition from Nosferatu Aloo Peas head Mr Gonzo Selfish: YOU BEEN BAD MA.

The scouse must not Forget (not Guy) that this was  Very Special Episode for Jammy CarrotGrower who chalky up the 666 mill stone around this permanently crimson buzzard neck. Sabu shod like congratulate esteem hoof and remind our lovable ex Sir Semi Hooper retard and Finnish this week at nearly 38 yeahs ode so the Mr Eon Caravan olde thyme wrecker is firmly within the grass like ancient crystallized doggy sheet in kid’s play grunt, near slide.   

Thanking you very much

Sabu Pundit, Ass Choir

Offline NineTails20

• Solomon's "Mrs Robinson".
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2011, 12:40:57 pm »
'Jammy CarrotGrower'!!!

:lmao
From his stupid, ugly, pug-faced, smarmy, poncing, play-acting, Oh-look-at-me greasy hair to his crybaby, stupid, cheating, dirty antics he can fuck off the horrible little poodle faced gazumpadum.

Online Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2011, 01:43:38 pm »
Where to start with that one? Another classic from the mighty Sabu Pundit.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: May 11, 2011, 02:38:56 pm »
He cracks me up, but 80% of the time i aint got a clue what the fuck he's going on about.

Or is that the point?
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #164 on: May 11, 2011, 03:02:24 pm »
He cracks me up, but 80% of the time i aint got a clue what the fuck he's going on about.

Or is that the point?

You have to read his posts out loud to yourself, then you'll get it
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2011, 03:02:44 pm »
Bloody love these

WRIT SABU PUNDIT
@johnbuckels

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2011, 03:11:45 pm »
About Senderos

What kind toblerone scoffer ever get out pace by our the Sami?!

ROFL! Literally  :lmao

Offline Chavvie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2011, 04:42:35 pm »
I didn't think Roma Relish could be beat but blow me if he hasn't done it with MadXerox-Regis

Pissed myself most at "Bic bad wolf Libpool FC  is show “no merci” just like Cobra Kai Dough Joe demand from blonde karate snob kids"

Offline redsox0411

• I've got a crappy one but I've learned to live with it.....it is kind of selfexplanatory.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2011, 06:46:27 pm »
Chase Perrin isn't bad either. "He is deadliest baby sins Chuckey isn’t". And he ain'twrong in his description either. :lmao

I think I even have found a bit of a clue as to who Sabu really is;
"(not Morally MuraLutheran)"
Seen in light from this passage from the Who Am I thread...

yes, he is notorious for 'not' doing something. in fact i think they even changed the laws for him. I might just be bitter about it though!!!

How many of us go around thinking about Murali as Chucky? Let alone knowing who he is...

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2011, 07:04:58 pm »
Definitely a touch of Indian in the man.  The Phoolan Devi reference, his own name, various other things he has said.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2011, 09:48:48 pm »
Definitely a touch of Indian in the man.  The Phoolan Devi reference, his own name, various other things he has said.

Like that time when he said he was Indian?

Offline El Capitán Reina

• Kopite
« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2011, 10:38:38 pm »
Libpool is havin’ a ray off terrifyin’ midget this day an’ rest of leak struggle cope their shore tars antics e.g fun size local yokel Mr Chase Perrin who is give up lucrative contract as Stewie Griffin in “Flamini Guy” to star in Canny team.

;D

Offline NineTails20

• Solomon's "Mrs Robinson".
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: May 12, 2011, 02:34:46 pm »
Am now patiently waiting for Sabu's reaction to Kenny getting a three year contract. :)
From his stupid, ugly, pug-faced, smarmy, poncing, play-acting, Oh-look-at-me greasy hair to his crybaby, stupid, cheating, dirty antics he can fuck off the horrible little poodle faced gazumpadum.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #173 on: May 12, 2011, 05:54:51 pm »
Dog cow gets me everytime haha and 9ft no ouija santa back
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #174 on: May 12, 2011, 06:02:11 pm »
Some days you need a bit of a lift and a smile, and it's always a pleasure to find a new Sabu post.

Cheers to whoever is writing them.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2011, 10:23:58 am »
my scouse this hysteric victories what shod be cellar braided, like subterranean Desmond's, 'cos bean a dick ate off waitin' after the Mr Booby Camera snap shot up Semen BUTT instead some pricks is folk arse why she ain't 0-6 vs Arseholes FC when she was weeker than Oliver!'s cruel gruel "so police Canny, we want sum whore." Kaur lummy! Them cants wanna strangulate by Boston's finest an' then there be Morgana Phelan off satisfaction in vengeful yet benevolent heart of SABU PUNDIT rites SABU PUNDIT.

Mata (not Juan, no, nut for us, my deers) plaid into the Libpole graspin' hand when this boy-tank had a red cart inserted up his PingPong wiv' foul more tasteless, more offensive than even pinta Green Kink IPA on our Mr Luger Sliver. This a pivot hole mormon in style Osmond's, a turnin' point, am think the scouse will agree.

Heir plait impotent part in this fixer. Witless it, the beer liga, lickpenny Cut-Price Waterhouse accountant manger Arson Wanga an' his barnet. Once so luxuriant, oh so viscous, yet shockin' red-juiced to Aloo-Pea-Sheer granny by miserable shower (both Wether an' the ex-sporters). This former Samson wish he still had a Sansom, innit, instead o'pack o'puppies he busy groomin' an' later flog at mark-up preposterous. His era of totalitarian football is comin' to a glistenin' end like GadaffiDuck's. An' Mr Roma Relish, who inexplicable glue sparse pelted AIDS ravaged stoat on bonce, like sickly Travis Biggles. His alms greener than ink critter boo Hulk, he SMASH from lethal bench. In dated gag, his combine with electrifiyin' Mr Loose Wires was slicker than Florida coast.

Libpole she in courage wiv' vast majority poor session at 51%. I'm sayin' to you, Mr Surly Atom is bloated waddlin' gat toothed slug to sum but he remorseless conductor in Mittal off park an' an instrumental in maintain the ball. Plus he show unexpect yet touchin' sentimentalism by Mr Alan-Zorro spoof shots to embarrass them's Steve Backley goatkeeper call Watch-it Chesney. An' furthermore, water 'bout the Mr Hearsay Eureka who school infant terrible Master Walnut? Eureka be olive oil lappin' an' muscular Spinich: a scouse Popeye. Thank you very much.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2011, 11:08:43 am »
epic

Offline trigger

• sexist and shallow
  • Legacy Fan
  • The romans invented the knob on a stick
« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2011, 11:14:49 am »
this boy-tank had a red cart inserted up his PingPong

Frankly if your team is mentioned in a Liverpool song, you should be chuffed

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2011, 12:21:06 pm »
"An' Mr Roma Relish, who inexplicable glue sparse pelted AIDS ravaged stoat on bonce, like sickly Travis Biggles. His alms greener than ink critter boo Hulk, he SMASH from lethal bench. In dated gag, his combine with electrifiyin' Mr Loose Wires was slicker than Florida coast"

Jesus H. Christ, I'm in fucking stitches here.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2011, 12:24:07 pm »
Hahaha
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2011, 12:24:52 pm »
He's back!?

GET HIM TO DO THE MATCH DAY COMMENTARY THIS INSTANT MODERATI!! It'd be a crime against humanity not to ;)

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2011, 01:42:24 pm »
For a name that reads *pundit*, i was expecting something better.

Offline ...

• Better than "Wall's Viennetta". Fact.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2011, 01:46:24 pm »
I don't get it. I know people have said to read it out to yourself, but that doesn't work.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2011, 01:46:56 pm »

Really?, he makes more sense than most of them out there.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2011, 02:54:01 pm »
I suspect the people who don't 'get' him are mainly those that just give up partway through the post, rather than perform the bit of mental Rubik's Cube shuffling that's required to catch his drift. It's good exercise!!
That I know exactly who 'Master Walnut' and 'Alan-Zorro' are, purely from the context, is a testament to the subtle, skillful, intricate assembly of those brief paragraphs.

I bet you any money that Chris Morris, particularly his Blue Jam-era intros and monologues, was a significant influence on this smart fellow's writing style. And, of course, Stanley Unwin, Lewis Carroll et al. He clearly has more exotic influences, but this is an art form quite peculiar to English.

Sabu Pundit is a national treasure, and perhaps the single greatest achievement of the British Raj. Deep joy.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2011, 08:13:25 pm »
Just caught this.

Splendid!
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: August 23, 2011, 08:22:59 pm »
He is clever, but I don't find it hilarious like some people do.

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: August 23, 2011, 09:24:30 pm »
if you read it backwards it has subliminal messages something about paul mccartney and a car crash
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Online Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2011, 10:03:43 pm »
This former Samson wish he still had a Sansom, innit, instead o'pack o'puppies he busy groomin' an' later flog at mark-up preposterous. His era of totalitarian football is comin' to a glistenin' end like GadaffiDuck's.

Classic.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline Stevie93

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2011, 10:15:33 pm »
An' Mr Roma Relish, who inexplicable glue sparse pelted AIDS ravaged stoat on bonce,

This bit had me pissing myself.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2011, 12:47:27 pm »

?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2011, 12:52:13 pm »
Really?, he makes more sense than most of them out there.
Too bad only he can understand them.

?

Pundit, in Hindi/Sanskrit, translates to this.
*one of great learning, expert; critic, authority; educated Brahman (in India)*

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2011, 01:00:54 pm »
Pundit, in Hindi/Sanskrit, translates to this.
*one of great learning, expert; critic, authority; educated Brahman (in India)*

Fits perfectly, then.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2011, 01:32:32 pm »

You appear to be able to speak at least two languages, but it seems that "humour" isn't one of them..

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2011, 01:37:14 pm »
'Rub some vicks on it'

"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2011, 03:11:41 pm »
You appear to be able to speak at least two languages, but it seems that "humour" isn't one of them..

Yes. Blame it on the work load.

I understand humoooooooooooor better than humour.

royhendo

« Reply #196 on: August 25, 2011, 08:35:41 pm »
Magic. :)

Offline Effes

• Bat droppings in the gym. Bestial Porn Fiend. Horsey horsey dont you stop, now you're wanted by internet cop. Four legs good, two legs bad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No longer goes the game. Thread-starter bore
« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2011, 08:42:36 pm »
Could he just be using a cheap Indian Google translate?
Conversion into the opposite - a fool who persists in his folly will become wise.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:11 pm »
Could he just be using a cheap Indian Google translate?
I'd like to know what he put in to get the infamous "gold hoarding toblerone scoffer"
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Flinstone

• Whatever you like. Would like to slip it in without making it awkward... Chinese Information Minister
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:51 pm »
"An' Mr Roma Relish, who inexplicable glue sparse pelted AIDS ravaged stoat on bonce, like sickly Travis Biggles. His alms greener than ink critter boo Hulk, he SMASH from lethal bench. In dated gag, his combine with electrifiyin' Mr Loose Wires was slicker than Florida coast"

Jesus H. Christ, I'm in fucking stitches here.

translation?
The West is finished, China is the future