Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
I’d be surprised if Emery not on Edwards list .

not now lol  ;D
Don’t forget as well, that in an ideal situation SAM systems are usually layered with a mixture of long and short range systems, I don’t think the technology is in a place where lasers would be used in isolation, it would be a mixture of traditional SAMs and lasers for various scenarios where lasers wouldn’t work, but the benefits are clear if you have a system with essentially unlimited ammunition which leaves traditional missiles for the harder to hit targets.
- Its another nail in Bristol City's coffin
I still can't believe we only managed a draw at home against them. Fair enough, they were probably riding a bit of a confidence wave after beating West Ham and getting a point from Everton in the month before playing us, but still.
Media and Arts / Re: What are you listening to now?
« Last post by fridgepants on Today at 11:09:08 am »
Pete Shelley - Homosapien.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by PaulF on Today at 11:08:48 am »
Play Diaz on the right, Mo in the middle and Jota on the left.

Diaz on the right of , Jota on the left. Stuck in the middle with Mo.
If it was going to be Lijnders it would have just been said. The players would already know too - there is no way it would be kept quiet.

If it is already known who our next manager is, we are keeping it quiet because he's currently under contract somewhere else, maybe with something still to play for.

Keep telling yourself that.

How did that work out with the DoF role.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Luis Díaz (Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda)
« Last post by thaddeus on Today at 11:03:54 am »
Quite liked him on the right, to be honest. Robinson absolutely couldn't contain him, and it offered something a little bit different.
Which was interesting in itself as Robinson always handles Mo really well, probably about the best left back in the league at doing so.  It got to the point that a good few people on here were touting Robinson as somebody we should look to sign.

When Mo came on against a presumably tiring Robinson he again got no change out of him.
Ha ha.

As if Edward’s is sanctioning a move for Mourinho. I’d be absolutely amazed.

I don’t think Edward’s is the messiah some think but he’s shown over multiple different areas that he can make informed and ultimately good decisions. I just don’t see a scenario where he lands on Mourinho as the best choice. There’s literally no overlap in what Mourinho brings and what we’d want.
Theres also no similarity in profile to Alonso and Amorim.

Clearly they are looking for a young manager to build a new era.
Intriguing.
Ill, not injured. Still annoying though
Yeah doesn't change much. No chance Chelsea get something out of the game tonight then.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10