Author Topic: Sam Allardyce  (Read 37249 times)

Offline MFletcher

• Legacy Fan
  • Rafa, Rafael; Rafael Benitez
Re: Sam Allardyce
« Reply #80 on: October 5, 2007, 09:55:04 am »
Some?   :D

It'll be a good few years before your lot are in the position to boo a poor performance at home in a Champions League group match.
They don't care about Rafa,
They don't care about the fans,
Liverpool Football Club is in the wrong hands.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #81 on: October 5, 2007, 10:01:35 am »
It'll be a good few centuries before your lot are in the position to boo a poor performance at home in a Champions League group match.
;)

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: October 5, 2007, 06:10:03 pm »
Big Sham

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: October 5, 2007, 11:09:10 pm »
Pig Spam.

Offline Throxenby

• Has a date with Fat Frank sometime in 2007
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: October 6, 2007, 11:47:20 am »
It'll be a good few years before your lot are in the position to boo a poor performance at home in a Champions League group match.

no doubt it'll be something we stole off them
God bless the skywashed for they know not what they do.

Offline JoeK210185

• Legacy Fan
  • The Dirk-horse, Benno Magic
« Reply #85 on: October 6, 2007, 03:08:50 pm »
Best fans in the world Sig Bam
fuck u moyes you fucking bugeyed c*nt

YNWA
                              JFT96

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2009, 04:58:47 pm »
He really is a fucking quim

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce believes Arsenal and Liverpool are more vulnerable to Manchester City’s spending power than Manchester United and Chelsea.
The former Bolton and Newcastle United manager suggests Liverpool and Arsenal may be pushed out of the higher echelons of English football by City’s astronomical spending, which looks like likely to continue with the signing of Carlos Tevez and potentially Samuel Eto’o.
Allardyce told the People: “Chelsea did it when Roman Abramovich came in and I have no doubts City could do the same.”

“Chelsea had no impact for a decade before he came in - and then they won the League and broke the domination of the Big Two at the time, Manchester United and Arsenal, to make it a three-horse race.”

“City look like they are intent on getting to that level and if the spending is on the same level of Abramovich then I am quite sure they will have a major impact.”

“And I believe that spells real danger for both Arsenal and Liverpool.”
“I think they will be more vulnerable and they will be very nervous about what City are doing.”

“All of a sudden they are under threat. They have been in the top four so long that each year they have been able to set their budget in advance because they know they will be in the Champions League.”
“Now that could all change. And if City do take one of their places it could be catastrophic financially because it could cost them Ł25m or more if they aren't playing in the Champions League.”
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline therockbox

• Legacy Fan
  • Funklord
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2009, 04:59:47 pm »
Woof woof!

Eh, Sam?

Offline E2K

• A seriously talented
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2009, 05:08:30 pm »
Beyond the pale...

He's right in that Chelsea, United and City are loaded, and Liverpool and Arsenal are not.

But I can't think what business it is of his.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:10:38 pm by E2K »
Twitter: @e2klassic
Blog: theredstar.home.blog

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2009, 05:11:15 pm »
He really is a fucking quim

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce believes Arsenal and Liverpool are more vulnerable to Manchester City’s spending power than Manchester United and Chelsea.
The former Bolton and Newcastle United manager suggests Liverpool and Arsenal may be pushed out of the higher echelons of English football by City’s astronomical spending, which looks like likely to continue with the signing of Carlos Tevez and potentially Samuel Eto’o.
Allardyce told the People: “Chelsea did it when Roman Abramovich came in and I have no doubts City could do the same.”

“Chelsea had no impact for a decade before he came in - and then they won the League and broke the domination of the Big Two at the time, Manchester United and Arsenal, to make it a three-horse race.”

“City look like they are intent on getting to that level and if the spending is on the same level of Abramovich then I am quite sure they will have a major impact.”

“And I believe that spells real danger for both Arsenal and Liverpool.”
“I think they will be more vulnerable and they will be very nervous about what City are doing.”

“All of a sudden they are under threat. They have been in the top four so long that each year they have been able to set their budget in advance because they know they will be in the Champions League.”
“Now that could all change. And if City do take one of their places it could be catastrophic financially because it could cost them Ł25m or more if they aren't playing in the Champions League.”

Shut up you fat c*nt. Worry about your own team you dodgy git!

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2009, 05:32:50 pm »
“Chelsea had no impact for a decade before he came in

really?? so 2 fa cup wins and 2 fa cup losing finalists, a cup winners cup win plus 2 semi-finals in the CWC, a league cup and qualifying for the CL twice and getting to the quarter finals (something that they did before arsenal did, and that was at the first attempt) - thats not having an impact?? fucking tool - the man just continues to embarrass himself

Offline Zizou

• zo zon't ze zo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cool as
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2009, 05:38:42 pm »
Allardyce is just upset that he's dwindled into a total irrelevance. From contention for the England job, to complete obscurity.

Offline Kokop

• Main Stander
    • Needaquote
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2009, 06:01:16 pm »
he should focus on winning, not whining
Squeeze every last drop out of the club you C*NTS

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2009, 06:09:48 pm »
Disagree with those of you who say he should shut up. I hope he never shuts his fat gob. He sounds stupid every time he says anything.

You know, I was thinking - it's indeed difficult to knock a thousand pound gorilla off his tree when he's been lording it over the jungle for 17 years. But when he is knocked off his pissy little branch, it's not just going to be Ferguson going down - the likes of these fucking idiots, like Fat Sam, will be under that much pressure, standing naked in a clearing, with the a big fuckoff light being shined on them by Rafa, the new thousand pound motherfucker in town, and no Ginsoak encouraging them think they're more important than they actually aren't.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2009, 07:13:46 pm »
Hmmm, I wonder if anyone put him up to that, or if its all just the result of his own ineptitude.

He can't resist though, it must really irk him that Rafa continues to piss on him from a height.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2009, 08:43:00 pm »
Oooh stop the presses. Big Sam is causing Big Ripples in the transfer market.

;D

Blackburn sign Danish defender Jacobsen

June 29, 2009

Blackburn have signed experienced Denmark defender Lars Jacobsen on a two-year deal from Everton.

Jacobsen seldom played for Everton last season

Jacobsen, 29, made only four starts for the FA Cup finalists last season.

He becomes Blackburn's third signing of the summer following the arrivals of midfielder Elrio van Heerden and left back Gael Givet.

Jacobsen will fill the gap let by the departures of right backs Andre Ooijer and on-loan Danny Simpson.

Offline MagicHat

• Seeks SingleBunny For Professional Relationship And Cosy Nights In
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2009, 10:14:55 pm »
I'm guessing someone asked Big Sam about his opinion on Man City and what they could achieve and some would consider it rude not to answer such a question. Most managers tend to not bring up subjects out of thin air after all

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2009, 10:41:52 pm »
I'm guessing someone asked Big Sam about his opinion on Man City and what they could achieve and some would consider it rude not to answer such a question. Most managers tend to not bring up subjects out of thin air after all

did you see the 'gesture of contempt' press conference? pisshead didnt get asked about it

Offline E2K

• A seriously talented
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2009, 10:47:12 pm »

Fair enough. But he's spoken out of turn about both Liverpool and specifically Rafa Benitez plenty of times in the past, including the occasional outright lie. So forgive us if we want to vent on the fucker a little bit. Besides, like most managers, he gives the old generic responses when he feels like it. Yet he seems to be at his most candid when chatting about Liverpool and Rafa. A question on Man. City does not equate to a conversation about Liverpool or Arsenal.

Anyway, really, shouldn't he be off doing more great work for the LMA?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 10:54:54 pm by E2K »
Twitter: @e2klassic
Blog: theredstar.home.blog

Offline El Campeador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2009, 11:21:25 pm »
Anyway, really, shouldn't he be off doing more great work for the LMA?

No he's too busy buying and selling oldish foreign players.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2009, 07:14:28 am »
Yet he seems to be at his most candid when chatting about Liverpool and Rafa. A question on Man. City does not equate to a conversation about Liverpool or Arsenal.

Actually it does, he if considers them as going to break into the top four, someone has to drop out. Since Arsenal and Liverpool are not exactly rolling in cash, he seems to consider us two the most likely.

The rest is fair enough

Offline WelshMike

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2009, 12:30:49 pm »
Actually it does, he if considers them as going to break into the top four, someone has to drop out. Since Arsenal and Liverpool are not exactly rolling in cash, he seems to consider us two the most likely.

The rest is fair enough

Still a bit strange he mentioned us considering we finished above Chelsea and their billions last year though, don't you think? And we're generally seen as an up-and-coming force whilst Chelsea do nothing but change managers every year.
TEAMWORK
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is a success.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2009, 12:44:15 pm »
Reina
Agger
Skrtel
Carragher
Johnston
Mascherano
Alonso
Kuty
Benny-noon
Torres
Gerrard

Shitting it fat 'ead just shitting it.
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline Grushko

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2009, 12:59:49 pm »
Still a bit strange he mentioned us considering we finished above Chelsea and their billions last year though, don't you think? And we're generally seen as an up-and-coming force whilst Chelsea do nothing but change managers every year.
Yeh but he don't like us the fucking cabbage headed fat twat.
You are Always in our Hearts
You are Always in our Thoughts
We Will Never forget You
You Will Never Walk Alone

Gone, but never, ever forgotten.

Offline Walshy nMeŽ

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2009, 01:02:52 pm »
Reina
Agger
Skrtel
Carragher
Johnston
Mascherano
Alonso
Kuty
Benny-noon
Torres
Gerrard

Craig?

Offline Peeker

• Blames Rafa for fucking up Johnson deal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Simply Magnificent
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2009, 01:03:47 pm »
Mo?

Offline SteB

• Kopite
  • Our Reason, Our Inspiration, Our Pride. JFT 96
« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2009, 01:05:48 pm »
Reina
Agger
Skrtel
Carragher
Johnston
Mascherano
Alonso
Kuty
Benny-noon
Torres
Gerrard

That isn'y supposed to be your idea of a nick name is it??
What you see is what you get Youve made your bed, you better lie in it You choose your leaders and place your trust As their lies wash you down and their promises rust Youll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns And the public wants what the public gets But I dont get what this society wants

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #107 on: June 30, 2009, 01:42:41 pm »

Its because Rafa had the nerve to make that "gesture"
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline MagicHat

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2009, 03:28:35 pm »

If he acts like money rules the world of football, makes it easier to explain any failings his team has. Not manager, just the cash

That and he hates both our clubs

Offline Peeker

• Legacy Fan
  • Simply Magnificent
« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2009, 04:01:51 pm »
Allardyce = Irrelevant.

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2009, 04:02:17 pm »
i cant see why so many get wound up by the tit

Offline XabiAlonsoXabi

• GoneBabyGone
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2009, 04:04:09 pm »

The xenophobia? The attempt to bully our manager through the media?

The man is an absolute wanker. Obviously its better not to get worked up by people like him but when he goes against our own we'll fight our corner.

Offline Peeker

• Legacy Fan
  • Simply Magnificent
« Reply #112 on: June 30, 2009, 04:09:05 pm »
You can guarantee that we will twat Blackburn twice next season...Rafa never forgets when someone has slagged him or the club off.

Fat Sam did it at Bolton and then we started to beat them convincingly. He did it when he was at Newcastle and we slaughtered them and we did to him again when Rovers came to Anfield.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: June 30, 2009, 04:13:48 pm »

It didn't irk you when there was that attack on Rafa by him and Ferguson?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2009, 04:16:57 pm »
He did it when he was at Newcastle and we slaughtered them

that was the game that really seemed to turn the newcastle fans against him wasnt it - the only downside was that we should have won by much more than 3

Offline Peeker

• Legacy Fan
  • Simply Magnificent
« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2009, 04:19:23 pm »
Fat Sam and the Pisshead are good pals...well Fat Sam is Fergies bumboy. They eat out at Ninos Italian restaurant near where I live quite frequently with their families, and I can confirm that the name Fat Sam is certainly appropriate.

Allardyce should thank his lucky stars that we only battered them 4-0 because that team of his was one of the most pathetic sides that i have ever seen at any level, and a lot of my mates who support Rovers agree.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:21:37 pm by Peeker »

Offline Peeker

• Legacy Fan
  • Simply Magnificent
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2009, 04:20:50 pm »
Yeah that was the game mate...Think he made a sly comment to the press about Rafa not understanding the Premier League and he subsequently got humiliated.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Sam Allardyce
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2010, 04:51:14 pm »
Allardyce has been sacked by Blackburn.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~2243513,00.html

Blackburn announced they have sacked manager Sam Allardyce.

Allardyce was relieved of his duties along with his assistant Neil McDonald by the club's new owners, the Venky's Group from India.

Blackburn have lost three out of their last five matches, including a 2-1 defeat by former club Bolton on Sunday.

"We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club," Rovers said in a statement on their website on Monday.

Rovers are currently 13th in the Premier League, five points above the relegation zone.

Current first-team coach Steve Kean will take temporary charge of the club.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackburn_rovers/9283395.stm
« Last Edit: April 1, 2020, 08:28:04 pm by John C »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
Re: Allardyce sacked
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2010, 04:52:02 pm »
Just seen it there aswell.

Brilliant.
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
Re: Allardyce sacked
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2010, 04:52:14 pm »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the big fat c*nt!
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.