Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 583970 times)

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3640 on: October 6, 2021, 11:08:35 am »
I know, I know, I was one of the one's who was written on a fag packet and ended up tagged on the end when they did the db update. I've contacted the club about it a few times and they said they can't (won't) do anything about it. My original place when the db appeared was 25k.

Someone on here said years ago if I could find the letter of my confirmation on the list that they'd adjust it, but I've moved at least 8 times since so I've no idea where it is. I joined it when I got my fan card buying a ticket for the Monaco CL game in Sept 2004.

I was the same, they lost me in the late 90s when they wrote your name in a notebook and I was told I needed my letter, which I couldn't find. I'd have one easily by now, but instead I'm around 20k on the list.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3641 on: October 6, 2021, 12:00:32 pm »
I was the same, they lost me in the late 90s when they wrote your name in a notebook and I was told I needed my letter, which I couldn't find. I'd have one easily by now, but instead I'm around 20k on the list.

Did you open the STWL site, see your number and say 'oh for fucks sake' as well? ;D

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3642 on: October 6, 2021, 12:15:49 pm »
Did you open the STWL site, see your number and say 'oh for fucks sake' as well? ;D

I've given up looking, it's too soul destroying ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #3643 on: October 6, 2021, 10:02:57 pm »
I've wanted to check for this ages. I was about 6k off before the main was built.

If we don't hear anything proper in the next couple of months I think we'll have to make a bit of noise. Especially with the new annie road underway

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3644 on: October 7, 2021, 03:56:49 am »
I've wanted to check for this ages. I was about 6k off before the main was built.

If we don't hear anything proper in the next couple of months I think we'll have to make a bit of noise. Especially with the new annie road underway

You must literally be sub 500 then I’d guess

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3645 on: October 7, 2021, 07:44:46 pm »
My old man went on in June 2001, he is still waiting. I went on the list in Feb 2001 and I got mine 3 seasons ago.
This inconsistency is so annoying. I joined the list in 1998 and still no luck. Before the site went down for maintenance I was still about 2000 in the queue.
23 years and still waiting. Others seem to have waited less than 20.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3646 on: October 8, 2021, 02:56:58 am »
I know, I know, I was one of the one's who was written on a fag packet and ended up tagged on the end when they did the db update. I've contacted the club about it a few times and they said they can't (won't) do anything about it. My original place when the db appeared was 25k.

Someone on here said years ago if I could find the letter of my confirmation on the list that they'd adjust it, but I've moved at least 8 times since so I've no idea where it is. I joined it when I got my fan card buying a ticket for the Monaco CL game in Sept 2004.

Have they used Excel as a “database” at some point and someone ended up reorganising the list by sorting one of the columns? 

Saying that, my brother knew a lad in the United ticket office who opened up a whole column of seats at OT, for the 4-1 game we won, just for my bro to get a seat (some of the seats that were closed off to keep fans apart). So I do wonder if there have been really bad controls on the management of the databases if that could happen at United in 2009.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3647 on: October 13, 2021, 08:44:32 am »
This inconsistency is so annoying. I joined the list in 1998 and still no luck. Before the site went down for maintenance I was still about 2000 in the queue.
23 years and still waiting. Others seem to have waited less than 20.

That's bad. I joined the waiting list in 1998 as well but got my ST in 2013

Offline jenky

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3648 on: October 23, 2021, 09:48:20 pm »
I originally applied for a lad and dad ticket when my son was four. When he became ineligible for a junior ticket, they got in touch to ask if I’d still like to keep my application on the list, which I confirmed. He was 29 a couple of months ago, and before the stwl underwent maintenance, I was still 1,849 on the list.

I’m terrified now, as the email address that I used for my application has been hacked, and I no longer have access to it. I e been in touch with LFC, and they said that they’ve updated my records with my new email, but I’m not holding out too much hope.

Offline dr62499

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3649 on: October 27, 2021, 10:29:52 am »
Are there any links or info out there as to how many of the new 7k seats in AR will go towards reducing the ST waiting list?

All I can seem to find is that approx 5.2k will go towards GA and 1.8k towards hospo.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #3650 on: October 27, 2021, 10:35:05 am »
It would make sense to have another clean up of the ST waiting list before they decide on numbers for when the Annie Rd is completed. It must be 10 years since the last one.

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #3651 on: October 27, 2021, 11:26:46 pm »
I have been asking for them to give me a completion date for the current clean up.
They can't give me one, they said once they complete the NFC project they will go back to the ST one.

Last I checked I was 1976 on the list, back on 16th march 2019.

I would assume that they would give out minimum 2000 ST's based on a percentage proportion of the expansion.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3652 on: October 29, 2021, 09:39:40 am »

I would assume that they would give out minimum 2000 ST's based on a percentage proportion of the expansion.

You'd think so. I think you'll be fine - don't forget as well that your "true" position may well be a lower number - people ahead of you may no longer be interested in having one - or they might have moved away, died. It's been years since they cleaned up the list and computerised it.

Offline strike

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3653 on: November 20, 2021, 09:03:39 am »
List is working again…

I’m 3240. Last time I checked on 4th September 2020 I was 3315…

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/season-ticket-waiting-list-maintenance

Offline qbduncan

• Main Stander
« Reply #3654 on: November 20, 2021, 09:32:31 am »
Just checked now and I am 10,484, I can't remember my exact position before but I don't think that it has changed too much.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3655 on: November 20, 2021, 10:22:27 am »
Where is it in the account?

Spotted it. For anyone else who's like 'Wtaf' it's on your profile details

I've moved 2021 places.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 10:29:07 am by Claire. »

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3656 on: November 20, 2021, 12:13:40 pm »
Can't see it anywhere on my personal details... probably been removed from the list in a cock up

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3657 on: November 20, 2021, 12:33:21 pm »
Can't see it anywhere on my personal details... probably been removed from the list in a cock up

Took me a while to spot but it should be the last line here:

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3658 on: November 20, 2021, 12:40:41 pm »

Thanks - definitely don't have that on mine... maybe it will take a while for everyones to update,I hope

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #3659 on: November 20, 2021, 01:30:59 pm »
Where is it in the account?

Spotted it. For anyone else who's like 'Wtaf' it's on your profile details

I've moved 2021 places.

Just checked one of our lads and since Dec 2019 he's moved exactly 2000 places (10,513 down to 8,513)

Offline adamc_5*

• Kopite
« Reply #3660 on: November 20, 2021, 01:47:21 pm »
Thanks - definitely don't have that on mine... maybe it will take a while for everyones to update,I hope

Mine deffo isn’t there to so you’re not alone.

Hopefully will show over the coming days
To the 96 that passed away at Hillsborough on that fatefull day. Now looking down with smiles so proud, you sing with us as we sing aloud. You held us, guide us, get us through, I know Istanbul was down to you. And though the future is unknown, one things for sure... You'll Never Walk Alone.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3661 on: November 20, 2021, 11:34:23 pm »
Not showing for me either.

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3662 on: November 22, 2021, 09:27:10 am »
Me neither

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3663 on: November 22, 2021, 09:37:19 am »
Oh I hope they haven't fucked this up... again

Offline JDB14

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3664 on: November 22, 2021, 11:45:21 am »
Managed to log in and have moved about 40 places to 342. Been on the list for about 20 years.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3665 on: November 22, 2021, 12:25:05 pm »
Been on the list 13 years. Have finally moved under the 20000 mark around 2000 places to 18757...

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3666 on: November 22, 2021, 01:46:31 pm »
Me and my wife joined the waiting list at the same time. Mine has updated and now shows my new position, however there’s no mention of it on her account.

Hopefully just a glitch or they’ve not updated everyone yet, but have contacted them just in case.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #3667 on: November 22, 2021, 02:18:29 pm »
My dad joined in 2001 and he just looked his position up: 723
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3668 on: November 22, 2021, 03:06:23 pm »
Whoop, mine has updated and I've jumped up 2,023 places. Might get one by the time I'm 150 I reckon.

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3669 on: November 22, 2021, 03:08:00 pm »
i joined in 2005 and was number 25422 and today am number 19815.

don't think i will see a season ticket in this lifetime!

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3670 on: November 22, 2021, 05:21:15 pm »
I've moved 78 places since it was last online, now at 3699. Hoping to have one within the next ten years.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #3671 on: November 22, 2021, 08:06:14 pm »
There was the option to take a 1 year holiday from renewing season tickets this season. I wonder how many of those who took that option wont bother renewing at all.. here's hoping!
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3672 on: November 22, 2021, 09:43:35 pm »
I've moved 92 spots. 2500 places to go...

Offline RandalstownRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #3673 on: November 22, 2021, 10:49:34 pm »
How do i view my position?

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3674 on: November 22, 2021, 11:24:35 pm »
How do i view my position?

See Claire's post above for the screenshot, it's in your ticket account.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #3675 on: November 23, 2021, 07:41:41 am »
Been on the list 13 years. Have finally moved under the 20000 mark around 2000 places to 18757...

That must have been the second time when I asked (when they finally put me on) as I'm around the same point. Reckon it's longer than 13 years as that's only 2008

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3676 on: November 23, 2021, 10:35:34 am »
There was the option to take a 1 year holiday from renewing season tickets this season. I wonder how many of those who took that option wont bother renewing at all.. here's hoping!

Quite a few I'd say. Once people get out of the habit of going, and maybe doing other stuff with their time I think a fair few will jib it, particularly if it's a group of mates who go together, if one or two decide to pack it in the others might do the same. I'd be quite surprised if we didn't see more churn this summer compared to a normal one.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3677 on: November 23, 2021, 10:42:18 am »
I wonder how our season ticket list compares to other teams? like having about 30k on the list seems nuts. Why is ours so mad?
YNWA

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #3678 on: November 23, 2021, 10:44:28 am »
I wonder how our season ticket list compares to other teams? like having about 30k on the list seems nuts. Why is ours so mad?

Because nobody passes them back and people just gave to their mates/family etc
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3679 on: November 23, 2021, 10:46:20 am »
Because nobody passes them back and people just gave to their mates/family etc
Does that not happen at other clubs? The fan update especially should end that going forward hopefully freeing up more tickets. id love an opportunity to just get on the list
YNWA