Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554177 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #21360 on: March 19, 2019, 01:56:42 pm »
He's a heart attack waiting to happen the fat fucker, i recognised the Golf Driving range before they went to Diggers house, as i've been there & only live down the road from there.

He's so lazy, he'll ask someone else to have it for him.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21361 on: March 19, 2019, 02:06:22 pm »
Agree with the comments on here, his time here was a low point. So it's a big thing in life that really annoys me.
The point I wanted to make though was what he was doing on the show in the first place. 1 cap. 1 fucking cap when there's players like Wright, Waddle, Seaman, Barnes etc.
I'm sure that fitness lady alluded to this when she came into the gym and greeted them with what was, and I'm paraphrasing  "Hi legends, and you Ruddock"
He was on because he was cheap and available,  Redknapp felt a bit sorry for him, comedy value because of his size. I know he was a big lad when he played, but piling on around a stone a year since finishing playing takes some doing.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21362 on: March 19, 2019, 02:07:48 pm »
What paid for Lee Sharpe’s house, his footballing wages or shire like Love Island?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #21363 on: March 19, 2019, 02:27:43 pm »
He's so lazy, he'll ask someone else to have it for him.
:lmao

Agree with the comments on here, his time here was a low point. So it's a big thing in life that really annoys me.
The point I wanted to make though was what he was doing on the show in the first place. 1 cap. 1 fucking cap when there's players like Wright, Waddle, Seaman, Barnes etc.
I'm sure that fitness lady alluded to this when she came into the gym and greeted them with what was, and I'm paraphrasing  "Hi legends, and you Ruddock"
He was on because he was cheap and available,  Redknapp felt a bit sorry for him, comedy value because of his size. I know he was a big lad when he played, but piling on around a stone a year since finishing playing takes some doing.
yep. said he was 14 stone 1 at Liverpool. in fairness there was two or three summers i remember you would see a video or pic of him and think "jesus he has lost weight"

but now he is 10 stone heavier

see how progresses later.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #21364 on: March 19, 2019, 02:49:42 pm »

I thought this was filmed post-Redknapp's IACGMOOH stint but it seems to have been filmed last summer. Some of the footage looks to be during the Euros and the sun in shining. I would imagine a lot of ex 'legends' would have been on media duty - certainly Shearer, Wright, Linekar etc...

And I had a look at the 'substitutes' when the titles rolled, as I spotted Alan Kennedy during film. They were Alan Kennedy, Steve Howie, Andy Gray and Micah someone.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21365 on: March 19, 2019, 03:02:08 pm »
I thought this was filmed post-Redknapp's IACGMOOH stint but it seems to have been filmed last summer. Some of the footage looks to be during the Euros and the sun in shining. I would imagine a lot of ex 'legends' would have been on media duty - certainly Shearer, Wright, Linekar etc...

And I had a look at the 'substitutes' when the titles rolled, as I spotted Alan Kennedy during film. They were Alan Kennedy, Steve Howie, Andy Gray and Micah someone.
Micah Hyde, think he played for Watford, i saw Kennedy for a split second near end and thought i was seeing things.

Howey was in it here and there, didnt speak but you would see his shirt

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21366 on: March 19, 2019, 03:18:24 pm »
Wasn't it Rudduck who was responsible for those white suits that time, :duh could have been a decent player but liked the booze too much.
#Sausages

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21367 on: March 19, 2019, 03:25:33 pm »
Wasn't it Rudduck who was responsible for those white suits that time, :duh could have been a decent player but liked the booze too much.

Nah - David James was doing modelling work for Armani, he said he could get suits from them - some soft c*nt at Armani sent the white ones and it was too near to the final to change them.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21368 on: March 19, 2019, 03:36:48 pm »
Nah - David James was doing modelling work for Armani, he said he could get suits from them - some soft c*nt at Armani sent the white ones and it was too near to the final to change them.

Thanks for that, thought Rudduck was one of those responsible, funnily enough we had that Cream[or whatever they called it] away kit a year later matching those suits.
#Sausages

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21369 on: March 19, 2019, 03:54:23 pm »
People who go to the beach wearing pearls and adults who still refer to their parents as mummy and daddy.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21370 on: March 19, 2019, 04:15:36 pm »
Having escalated a PPI claim to the ombudsmen due to the bank not even acknowledging my claim, they're now insisting I never had a credit card with them despite it being on my credit file.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #21371 on: March 19, 2019, 04:26:00 pm »
Having escalated a PPI claim to the ombudsmen due to the bank not even acknowledging my claim, they're now insisting I never had a credit card with them despite it being on my credit file.

Can you max it out and then tell them it doesn't exist?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21372 on: March 19, 2019, 04:29:08 pm »
Can you max it out and then tell them it doesn't exist?
Ooh that would be cool except I dont have it anymore.  I paid it off a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21373 on: March 19, 2019, 04:45:40 pm »
Another estate agent one...

Made an offer on an apartment on Thursday (late afternoon) and was given the application form to fill out whilst she spoke to the landlord. Spent a good 90 mins filling it all out this morning and sent it in only to then be told they had accepted another offer.

I mean why not just fucking tell me as soon as you accepted the other offer so I don't waste my fucking time?  :no

They've now come back to me just now saying the others have let them down so it's available again... after I spent all day trying to find somewhere  :no
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 04:50:59 pm by CraigDS »

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
« Reply #21374 on: March 19, 2019, 05:42:24 pm »
People who double click on single click links

(Basically my parents)

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21375 on: March 19, 2019, 07:37:29 pm »
I've said it before & i'll say it again, International breaks, the week feels even longer than normal. :(
#Sausages

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #21376 on: March 19, 2019, 08:30:52 pm »
Thanks for that, thought Rudduck was one of those responsible, funnily enough we had that Cream[or whatever they called it] away kit a year later matching those suits.

It was ecru.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21377 on: March 19, 2019, 11:04:05 pm »
Went off after ten mins tonight. Hardly lost anything weight wise. Probably faked the Injury. Be dead by 55 if he doesn't cop on

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21378 on: March 19, 2019, 11:07:33 pm »
Went off after ten mins tonight. Hardly lost anything weight wise. Probably faked the Injury. Be dead by 55 if he doesn't cop on

God on the other hand though, still not lost any of his instinctiveness in front of goal. ;D
#Sausages

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21379 on: March 19, 2019, 11:11:48 pm »
God on the other hand though, still not lost any of his instinctiveness in front of goal. ;D
not at all. God is good

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #21380 on: March 20, 2019, 12:07:28 am »
Ruddock refers to himself in the third person.

Even worse, he refers to himself as "Razor" in the third person.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21381 on: March 20, 2019, 08:45:50 am »
i must admit i was laughing a lot when he did the flamingo dancing

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21382 on: March 20, 2019, 09:02:44 am »
From the main road to the primary school is 250yds at most. I've just seen a woman drive from her house and drop the kids at the school. :butt

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21383 on: March 20, 2019, 09:11:29 am »
From the main road to the primary school is 250yds at most. I've just seen a woman drive from her house and drop the kids at the school. :butt
i was actually talking something similar over with a few lads last week

the church we used to go to, the priest used to drive from the church to the parohcial house about 60 yards away. he would actually walk to the back of the church, go out the back door and get in the car to drive across. it was longer to drive. i dont think his car was ever higher than second gear

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21384 on: March 20, 2019, 09:18:34 am »
i was actually talking something similar over with a few lads last week

the church we used to go to, the priest used to drive from the church to the parohcial house about 60 yards away. he would actually walk to the back of the church, go out the back door and get in the car to drive across. it was longer to drive. i dont think his car was ever higher than second gear

That is doing more harm than good to the car and fuck all for the environment  :o

Prescotts wife and her hairdo just jumped into my mind ;D

Online ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #21385 on: March 20, 2019, 09:27:37 am »
When buying a car, I saw an ad for a Mercedes E-Class that was 5 years old, and had only run 1500 kms.
Turns out, it was used exclusively for shopping - groceries, IKEA, supermarkets etc.
Thats about 1km a day assuming you took it out every single day.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21386 on: March 20, 2019, 11:50:50 am »
The nursing home my father in law is in are building a whole new place, opens Sept. The families have been informed that the fees are to raise by £800 per month, that puts it to over £3200 per month :no For new residents its going to be £4400 per month.. c*nts.

He is that gone these days all he does is sit in a chair babbling nonsense, he can barely eat half a round of toast and can barely walk as he is in severe heart failure and his legs have ballooned up.  What the fuck is the extra £800 a month going to give what is basically a shell?

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21387 on: March 20, 2019, 11:58:48 am »
The nursing home my father in law is in are building a whole new place, opens Sept. The families have been informed that the fees are to raise by £800 per month, that puts it to over £3200 per month :no For new residents its going to be £4400 per month.. c*nts.

He is that gone these days all he does is sit in a chair babbling nonsense, he can barely eat half a round of toast and can barely walk as he is in severe heart failure and his legs have ballooned up.  What the fuck is the extra £800 a month going to give what is basically a shell?

That's a staggering amount of money.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21388 on: March 20, 2019, 12:19:17 pm »

Reminds me of the story about the woman who just goes on back to back cruises instead of living in a nursing home because it works out cheaper and the healthcare is better.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline CaseRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #21389 on: March 20, 2019, 12:39:06 pm »
Little scrotes on bikes with no lights in the dark.

Almost had one come through my windscreen other night. Could not see him at all behind a van as I was edging out and then the little shit started gobbing off at how I should look where I was going. Wasn't happy when I suggested he get some lights or he may end up being scraped off the road.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21390 on: March 20, 2019, 01:56:09 pm »

You're getting nothing really for it too.  Worse thing is, his quality of life is non existent and there is nothing anyone can do about it, if he was aware, he would hate it - what is left of him sometimes knows something and that is when he gets sad and cries, but the rest of the time he is clueless.

The family has been lucky as his pension is £2.6k a month so has covered the fees, so they haven't had to sell his house or going into his savings, from Sept (if he is still alive) they will have to take a grand a month from his savings or cash in premium bonds.  If he was aware of what is going on he would be livid as this money was earmarked for his 3 kids and the 4 grandchildren.

I'm going to stockpile paracetamol and a few bottles of JD and if I get something like dementia, swallow the lot before I get too bad.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21391 on: March 20, 2019, 02:48:18 pm »

I'm going to stockpile paracetamol and a few bottles of JD and if I get something like dementia, swallow the lot before I get too bad.
i fucking hate that disease. three of my dads sisters have/had it, one got it in 1997. she didnt die until 2011 and i think if you read how i worded that you get what i mean. 2011 her funeral, it was sad yeah but we all felt she had been dead a long time. she was a vegetable for at least 10 years. didnt talk etc

think his 3 brothers had it too, 2 definitely did. they are all dead too. at one of the funerals my cousin came to me saying he wanted his dad to die, no dignity anymore. i wont go into the gorey details as to why but i fully understand why he said that to me

c*nt of a disease.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 02:51:17 pm by Hellrazor »

Offline adruk87

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21392 on: March 20, 2019, 07:01:09 pm »
Ruddock refers to himself in the third person.

Even worse, he refers to himself as "Razor" in the third person.

I thought it was bad when the Dr he went to see was calling him "Razor."
"Corner taken quickly, ORIGI!"

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21393 on: March 20, 2019, 07:13:02 pm »
Talking to Vodafone and o2 and in the middle of a phone call they ask "so how's your day been so far?" Like you give two fucks, just load up my details and give me an answer you nonce.

i fucking hate that disease. three of my dads sisters have/had it, one got it in 1997. she didnt die until 2011 and i think if you read how i worded that you get what i mean. 2011 her funeral, it was sad yeah but we all felt she had been dead a long time. she was a vegetable for at least 10 years. didnt talk etc

think his 3 brothers had it too, 2 definitely did. they are all dead too. at one of the funerals my cousin came to me saying he wanted his dad to die, no dignity anymore. i wont go into the gorey details as to why but i fully understand why he said that to me

c*nt of a disease.
Agree with this, dementia is mad. Don't know anyone who's had it but it's crazy how a person can forget who their entire family are with this disease. It's a sad end to one's life.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21394 on: March 20, 2019, 08:24:45 pm »

c*nt of a disease.

Her Dad was diagnosed about 4 or 5 years ago, his sister died from it a few years back. Her Dad was pretty self sufficient until Jan 2018 when his mind just suddenly went, he disappeared and was tracked down to Salford Royal - he had no idea how he got there nor who to tell he was there. He wasn't allowed back home and went into the home in Feb. For me, he died that January.

He has no idea who the kids are, who I am, who his old friends are. He seems to recognise his daughters, but I doubt he really does who they are and just thinks they are people who have come to see him. When you visit he sits and talks nonsense, he hasn't a clue about anything anymore. One of the staff said today that when she tries to get him to go downstairs he doesn't want to go and gets aggressive. That is totally out of character, so hopefully he doesn't have long left to exist.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21395 on: March 20, 2019, 09:50:52 pm »
Talking to Vodafone and o2 and in the middle of a phone call they ask "so how's your day been so far?" Like you give two fucks, just load up my details and give me an answer you nonce.

God forbid someone tries to be friendly while on the other end of the phone doing their job. It's arseholes like you that piss those people off meaning others pay the consequences after having spoke to a complete wanker who is a dick for no reason.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21396 on: March 20, 2019, 09:53:49 pm »
God forbid someone tries to be friendly while on the other end of the phone doing their job. It's arseholes like you that piss those people off meaning others pay the consequences after having spoke to a complete wanker who is a dick for no reason.
Says the colossal dick himself.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21397 on: March 20, 2019, 09:56:14 pm »
 :lmao
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21398 on: March 20, 2019, 10:05:21 pm »
Colossal Dick Barney has a nice ring to it (a Prince Albert presumably).

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21399 on: March 20, 2019, 10:07:30 pm »
Colossal Dick Barney has a nice ring to it (a Prince Albert presumably).
More like Pencil Dick Barney