Author Topic: LOST - Channel 4 *warning spoilers, but no answers*  (Read 399913 times)

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
Re: LOST - Channel 4 *warning spoilers of future episodes*
« Reply #5040 on: June 1, 2009, 04:42:32 pm »
"And of course, you'll be hearing lots of its classic catchphrase, 'Brrrrr, chk-chk-chk-chk, muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrhhh,'" Lorre added.

:lmao

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #5043 on: June 1, 2009, 08:58:30 pm »
You'll get your comeuppance, thredy, mark my words. When you least expect it, your uppance will come!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5044 on: June 1, 2009, 11:49:09 pm »
Watched 1 and 2 ages ago when it first came out but thought it got abit boring and unrealistic

Giving it another go now, I'm on season 1 episode 4 and its actually quite scary!!

Offline tony new mexico

• Kopite
« Reply #5045 on: June 2, 2009, 02:44:28 am »
What i could tell you about lost ........you wouldnt believe.
'Transalpino 1978

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #5046 on: June 2, 2009, 12:10:58 pm »
Watched 1 and 2 ages ago when it first came out but thought it got abit boring and unrealistic

Giving it another go now, I'm on season 1 episode 4 and its actually quite scary!!

Keep going. Your head is about to explode. (well, after series 3)

Online Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5047 on: June 2, 2009, 04:26:09 pm »

Don't give up mid-way through series 3. That's when it's at its lowest, but it's good from then on.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5048 on: June 2, 2009, 09:02:36 pm »
What i could tell you about lost ........you wouldnt believe.

What?

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5049 on: June 3, 2009, 01:02:51 am »
Not good when I go out for a joint in the back garden mid watching and all the trees behind my house are rustling when there is no wind....

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #5050 on: June 27, 2009, 09:49:52 pm »
"Okay. See, we did crash, but it was on this crazy island. And we waited for rescue, and there wasn't any rescue. And there was a smoke monster, and then there were other people on the island. We called them the Others, and they started attacking us. And we found some hatches, and there was a button you had to push every 108 minutes or... well, I was never really clear on that. But... the Others didn't have anything to do with the hatches. That was the DHARMA Initiative. The Others killed them, and now they're trying to kill us. And then we teamed up with the Others because some worse people were coming on a freighter. Desmond's girlfriend's father sent them to kill us. So we stole their helicopter and we flew it to their freighter, but it blew up. And we couldn't go back to the island because it disappeared, so then we crashed into the ocean, and we floated there for a while until a boat came and picked us up. And by then, there were six of us. That part was true. But the rest of the people... who were on the plane? They're still on that island."

- Hugo Reyes

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #5051 on: June 27, 2009, 11:00:38 pm »
"Okay. See, we did crash, but it was on this crazy island. And we waited for rescue, and there wasn't any rescue. And there was a smoke monster, and then there were other people on the island. We called them the Others, and they started attacking us. And we found some hatches, and there was a button you had to push every 108 minutes or... well, I was never really clear on that. But... the Others didn't have anything to do with the hatches. That was the DHARMA Initiative. The Others killed them, and now they're trying to kill us. And then we teamed up with the Others because some worse people were coming on a freighter. Desmond's girlfriend's father sent them to kill us. So we stole their helicopter and we flew it to their freighter, but it blew up. And we couldn't go back to the island because it disappeared, so then we crashed into the ocean, and we floated there for a while until a boat came and picked us up. And by then, there were six of us. That part was true. But the rest of the people... who were on the plane? They're still on that island."

- Hugo Reyes

;D

Its probably been said but Locke was the ultimate 'Long Con'.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #5052 on: July 5, 2009, 10:24:03 am »
Well, i was very late getting into lost, finally the missus has made me watch it over the last few months. I have to say that I've really enjoyed it, a decent, original take on sci fi and I can see why it's been so highly praised over the years. Just a few things for me though, which have tarnished it slightly.

1) Kate. Why has someone not stoved her fucking skull in? I've never seen a show that i've enjoyed so much with a character in it that I dislike so intensely. Every single thing she does is shit and to be honest I think the bird who plays her does it very well, but her character is written as a pathetic little tool who is only there to screw up Jack and Sawyer, whilst messing up every plan the group has almost single-handedly. I'd rather that they'd kept shannon in....and that's saying something.

2) The last episode of series 5. Part of this is a criticism i'll level at all of series 5. Too much info being crammed into far too small an amount of time. All the stuff with the other people on the plane, locke's body, jacob, all that was too slapdashidly (i've just invented that word) done for me. It seemed like abrahms and co just went "Shit, we've got to get this lot all in the story and we've run out of time, just biff them in there, no one will notice". As a result, I found I didn't actually give a shit what was happening in the shadow of the statue. Couple that with a stack of frankly bizarre changes of mind from Sawyer, Juliette and the rest throughout the whole episode, I found that suddenly I wasn't actually all that bothered what happens. And it's pissed me off. That one episode has left me feeling very..meh. Instead of being gutted that I'll have to wait until the next season next year, I've found that my attitude has gone to "Well, I'll probably watch it when i've got nothing better to do"

And it had been so, so good up to that point. Apart from kate. Who I really wish had been the person sucked into the turbine in the very first episode....:P
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #5053 on: July 5, 2009, 01:15:03 pm »
Was watching Saving Private Ryan the other day and who's the mincey translator guy? Only bloody Daniel Faraday!
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline Shambles.....with a capital S!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • In it for the long haul. Come on you Reds.
« Reply #5054 on: July 5, 2009, 09:28:05 pm »
Yeah I recently saw that too! He fits the role perfectly!

I'm in America for a while and on the ABC website, you can stream any episode of Lost you like. The best bit is...they are in HD too!!

No point in me bringing my Hard Drive with them all on now ;D

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #5055 on: July 5, 2009, 09:32:18 pm »
Final 'Lost' season gains an hour

Ben We all know that on ABC's "Lost," time is extremely relative.

So why not throw an extra hour into the mix?

The sixth and final season will run 18 hours, an hour longer than originally announced. This isn't exactly earth-shattering news, granted, but for "Lost" fans heading into the final lap, every minute counts.

Though the reason for the extra time hasn't been confirmed, one insider said that the producers felt they had some extra story to tell in the final season. "Lost" starts shooting later this summer.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/06/final-lost-season-gains-an-hour-.html

Offline Shambles.....with a capital S!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • In it for the long haul. Come on you Reds.
« Reply #5056 on: July 5, 2009, 09:39:47 pm »
 :champ

Every second counts

Offline Red in Korea

• Claims to be from Korea but we're not convinced...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5057 on: July 5, 2009, 09:42:19 pm »
And it had been so, so good up to that point. Apart from kate. Who I really wish had been the person sucked into the turbine in the very first episode....:P

LEAVE KATE ALONE!

"What is called for is dignity. We need to set an example." Kenny Dalglish

Offline thredworm

• Makes mods cry.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Stop ze cock jokes!"
  • Super Title: Might be a bit thick if trying to agitate mods.
"We were looking for them to suffer from the very first minute, and they have suffered until the 90th minute."
Rafa Benitez on Real Madrid, 10th March 2009. Liverpool 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5059 on: July 5, 2009, 10:13:33 pm »
Don't give up mid-way through series 3. That's when it's at its lowest, but it's good from then on.

But without ever again hitting the heights of the first season.

Last season the next one? Joyous. Will be like taking a really nice long big shit. Feeling totally cleansed afterwards.

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5060 on: July 15, 2009, 12:44:24 am »
Some scriptwriter is claiming he wrote a very similar script called Lost! in the 70's and they have ripped his ideas off.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/13/man-claims-he-got-lost-first/

The actual list of similarities is very interesting...

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0713_lost.pdf

Just read on another site that some people think this is the start of a new viral internet game. The bloke claims he wrote the script in '77, the same year that they have been trapped in on the Island, hmmmm.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #5061 on: July 15, 2009, 12:58:56 am »
;)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #5062 on: July 15, 2009, 09:38:27 am »
Some scriptwriter is claiming he wrote a very similar script called Lost! in the 70's and they have ripped his ideas off.

The same bloke who also said he was going to sue in 2005?

Writer sues Lost creators

By Colin Mahan 08/25/05 2:00 PM

A television writer alleges fraud and breach of contract in a lawsuit directed at ABC and the creators of the hit sci-fi show Lost.

Hollywood writer Anthony Spinner filed a lawsuit Friday claiming that ABC and Lost creators J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof stole an idea he pitched to the network in 1977.

Lost tells the story of a group of plane crash survivors who find themselves on a mysterious island. They are beset by giant polar bears, villainous people, a frightening wraithlike creature, and, worst of all, their own personal demons.

Spinner says in that in 1977 he was hired by the producers of Land of the Lost to create a show for ABC. The pilot he wrote was called Lost, and it involved a plane crash that stranded people in a mysterious place filled with peril and strange creatures.

ABC has not made any comments regarding the lawsuit, but this is the second high-profile lawsuit the network has been slapped with in recent weeks, as Simon Cowell and the network were sued for allegedly stealing the idea for Cowell's upcoming show, The Million Dollar Idea.
http://www.tv.com/story/571.html

He actually sued back in 2005 but the case was dismissed for procedural reasons.
http://www.tvsquad.com/tag/anthony+spinner/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 09:41:03 am by Southern Pansy »

Offline kirzer

• Kopite
« Reply #5063 on: July 27, 2009, 07:23:23 pm »
Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been at Comic-Con and have revealed a few details about Season 6:

"There's a good chance you'll be seeing many characters you haven't seen since the first season again," teased Lindelof. "The time travel season is over, the flash forward season is over. We're going to do something different."

"In the first season, the characters were running around the jungle, things felt intense and surprising. And we have a way that we're going to be able to do that in the final season too," added Cuse.

The pair also confirmed that we will finally get the mysterious Richard Alpert's backstory in Season 6 and the character will play a significant role in the final season. How big? In a separate interview, Nestor Carbonell said that he will be moving his whole family to Hawaii next week: "This whole time I've been flying back and forth, but now I'll be living on the island with the others. They tell me I'll be in 16 of the 18 episodes."

And although the Dharma Initiative mythology will not be featured as much as it was in Season 5, the origin of the food drop from Season 2 will be one of the items explored. Juliet and Daniel Faraday are also expected to return for at least a few episodes, and if we had to put money on it, as will Dominic Monaghan.

Monaghan made a brief cameo appearance at the panel, alongwith featured guests Jorge Garcia, Michael Emerson, Nestor Carbonell, and Josh Holloway.

Now on to the biggest happening at the panel, in a series of spoof videos, producers suggested that Jack may have created an alternate timeline or even reset the castaways lives by detonating the bomb on the season finale.

The first was a commercial for Mr. Cluck's chicken as Hurley talks about his good luck since winning the lottery and recent trip to Australia, which implies he returned safely. Another was an 'America's Most Wanted' segment which said Kate didn't kill her step-father after all and merely his apprentice.

However, it was the third clip that was the most telling of them all. The ad for Oceanic airlines said the company was founded in 1979 and boasted of its "perfect safety" record for 30 years -- which obviously couldn't be true if Oceanic 815 crashed in 2004.

So does that mean the plane didn't crash or the island no longer exists? Producers wouldn't comment what the videos meant, but acknowledged that the show wouldn't leave fans feeling cheated with a narrative reboot that would invalidate everything that's happened over the past five seasons.

"Just trust us," reassured Cuse.

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc3832

I have always wondered about that food drop, they never did explain much about it.

The new ARG has been unveiled as well: http://lostuniversity.org/
So sign up there if you wanna be part of it.

The banner for the new season:

Characters on it are: Faraday, Boone, Miles, Christian, Ana Lucia, Juliet, Penny, Desmond, Mr. Eko, Kate, Jack, Sawyer, John Locke, Ben, Sayid, Shannon, Sun, Jin, Libby, Hurley, Claire, Charlie, Frank, Richard, Rose, Bernard.

Locke was the last one to be unveiled and he's facing backwards! I'm not sure if that means they will all be making an appearance at some point because the actress that plays Libby has always said no to coming back at any point.

Offline ianfb25

• Legacy Fan
  • KK7
« Reply #5064 on: July 27, 2009, 07:30:20 pm »
Man Im looking forward to season 6 more than I remember any season of any TV show I have ever watched!!

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #5065 on: July 27, 2009, 07:39:15 pm »
comic-con interviews
Spoiler

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ruNjVeEBA_I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ruNjVeEBA_I&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UMN89M9NmK4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UMN89M9NmK4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQCn-xbBlb8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CQCn-xbBlb8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-srKdiqz88&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/y-srKdiqz88&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

[close]

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #5066 on: July 27, 2009, 08:23:38 pm »
And the other parts

(in spoilers again for those who dont want to see 8 videos embedded in a row)

Spoiler

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-8pwC5Sea7o&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-8pwC5Sea7o&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U6peX9IGb_k&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U6peX9IGb_k&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Z4T-G1SEIg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9Z4T-G1SEIg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AAK0kjGh1gk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AAK0kjGh1gk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2VK3H-yJJ3c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2VK3H-yJJ3c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

[close]

:D Ta for the link Kirzer
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:28:04 pm by Uhoh AureliOs »

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5067 on: July 27, 2009, 09:37:40 pm »
I like how enrolment to lost university starts 5 years to the day since the show permiered in america.

only 6 months to wait til the last season starts
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline NatD

• Takes offence at authors and people who eat in restaurants.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5068 on: July 27, 2009, 09:42:41 pm »
That last vid was ace, very touching!!!!
"...waking up at 12 in my clothes again, feel my head explode from a night of Gin..."

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #5069 on: July 27, 2009, 09:46:59 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/R8irt6oj2HA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/R8irt6oj2HA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Loads more at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=370B97C09C077688

haven't seen them before.

Offline dcornell

• Kopite
« Reply #5070 on: July 27, 2009, 10:10:25 pm »
Fuck a duck that poster looks good

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #5071 on: July 27, 2009, 10:21:02 pm »
Richard Alpert Spoiler

Spoiler
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PB52cc5dOJQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PB52cc5dOJQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>
[close]

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5072 on: July 27, 2009, 11:41:18 pm »
Haha, that Richard Alpert video is brilliant

:D
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5073 on: August 1, 2009, 06:25:47 pm »
Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been at Comic-Con and have revealed a few details about Season 6:

In a separate interview, Nestor Carbonell said that he will be moving his whole family to Hawaii next week: "This whole time I've been flying back and forth, but now I'll be living on the island with the others."

with the others.....!
shiver......so maybe the island is real and it is us watching who are being dreamed by jacob, not us dreaming him.

I was thinking about how confusing the last season was cos time got torn up, and how our awareness is so rooted in our experience of a consecutive timeline. It succeeded in making me 'Lost'. And yet even when characters are uprooted from time, they still experience time unfolding the same way as ever.

Offline kirzer

• Kopite
« Reply #5074 on: August 11, 2009, 03:38:49 pm »
Season 6 Episode 1 is to be called:

Spoiler
"LA X" (The space in between is deliberate)
[close]

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #5075 on: August 11, 2009, 03:49:46 pm »
when does it starts?
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline MrGamble

• Main Stander
« Reply #5076 on: August 11, 2009, 03:52:38 pm »
when does it starts?
i believe its jan 2010.

Offline kirzer

• Kopite
« Reply #5077 on: August 11, 2009, 03:53:07 pm »
I would imagine it will be January next year.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #5078 on: August 11, 2009, 03:53:43 pm »
pfff so long to wait :(
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline MrGamble

• Main Stander
« Reply #5079 on: August 11, 2009, 03:55:05 pm »
tell me about it!!! is this the last series before they make a film?