The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

What mobile phone?

<< < (1706/1727) > >>

reddebs:
Is it the 1st April when all the price hikes on contracts start?

Red-Soldier:
For me, sim only and a preowned phone is the best deal by far.

If you don't mind not having the latest handset, preowned if definitely the way to go.

[new username under construction]:
Even though I don't like Apple phones, I needed one for a couple of apps for UE5. I looked around and GiffGaff had a "Good" condition iPhone XR for 179. Arrived and it's literally in perfect condition, no scuffs, no scratches. So pretty easy to get capable good condition phones. PAYG sim as well

Hedley Lamarr:
Any one used the Pixel 7 Pro ?  Mate of my brother is selling one and I'm tempted.  Currently using the iPhone 14 plus and I'm a bit bored truth be told, I'd keep the iPhone as a designated work phone as it works seamlessly with my Mac, but I've been kinda impressed with what I've seen regarding the Pixel.

"21C or 70F?" SchizoidWeatherMan!:

--- Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on March 21, 2023, 01:07:08 pm ---Any one used the Pixel 7 Pro ?  Mate of my brother is selling one and I'm tempted.  Currently using the iPhone 14 plus and I'm a bit bored truth be told, I'd keep the iPhone as a designated work phone as it works seamlessly with my Mac, but I've been kinda impressed with what I've seen regarding the Pixel.

--- End quote ---

My wife has one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version