The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

What mobile phone?

<< < (1695/1727) > >>

Ben S:

--- Quote from: Solomon Grundy on October  9, 2022, 03:51:20 pm ---I've got the S22+. The camera isn't as good as the Ultras, but I much prefer the size and design of that to the size and the sharp edges of the ultra.

--- End quote ---
Edges aren't an issue once it's in a case. For me the bigger the better.  Plus miss the s pen from my old note 2 & 4.

Solomon Grundy:

--- Quote from: Ben S on October 11, 2022, 07:58:27 pm --- Edges aren't an issue once it's in a case. For me the bigger the better.  Plus miss the s pen from my old note 2 & 4.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough.

ScottScott:
Was very tempted by the Pixel 7 Pro with the free Pixel Watch but I think I'm going to hold off until next year and the Pixel 8 and next version of the watch. Let them iron out the issues with the watch and maybe release a larger version (similar to the Apple Watch 44mm). My Pixel 5 is still working great so no need to upgrade just yet, I'm just a sucker for new tech and a decent offer haha

I am looking for a decent mid-range Samsung phone for my Mum though for Christmas. Around 200 budget, something that will work with one of the Samsung watches (I'm assuming they all do). If anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful, never used a Samsung phone before

Too early for flapjacks?:
Was in a similar situation to you with a Pixel 5 that's working absolutely fine. But with security updates ending in 1 year I decided to plump for a new phone earlier than I normally would. Toyed with getting the watch with it but if I was being honest with myself I wasn't going to make much use of it. So in the end I went for the Pixel 7 (not the pro) with free pro air buds for 599. You don't get a great deal more for the extra 250 and the Pixel 7 with the airbuds is outstanding value at 599.

ScottScott:
I've got the previous buds and have to say they are very good. Having the assistant in your ear is great and apparently you can do a live translate but I've never used it. Will upgrade to the Pro next year along with the phone and watch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version