Author Topic: NFL Fantasy League  (Read 65246 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: NFL Fantasy League
« Reply #720 on: October 15, 2019, 01:29:14 pm »
Jamaal Williams is why I was happy to get rid of Aaron Jones weeks ago. Packers seem deadset on a time share for some reason.

Revisionism....

A few days ago you were whining about our matchup, the trade deadline timeline, and a two game winning streak...
Well now, I guess you are Nostradamis -- because I decided against Carolina's Defense and Starting ODB.   

Celebrate for now Carl....

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #721 on: October 15, 2019, 02:20:26 pm »
Bloody hell, sour grapes much.

Im happy to admit I was very lucky to beat you this week, your players just didn't deliver despite some nice matchups. My duds just weren't quite as bad as yours this week which is why I scraped a win.

Its not revisionism at all BTW. Everything coming out of Green Bay has suggested a time share but Williams was injured for a few weeks. I figured you thought this is well given you traded him a week ago.

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #722 on: October 15, 2019, 05:14:18 pm »
I don't count that as you've clearly used cheat mode to win our matchup. :D

Hahaha was nice to have the luxury of going no TE last night.  Dropping Jimmy Graham allowed me stash the Buffalo D for this weeks matchup. :thumbup

I'm 16-2 across 3 leagues so far this year. Bouncing back from a poor year last season. 8)
Be interesting to see how i fair when weeks 8-11 come around, some brutal bye weeks on the horizon.
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: October 15, 2019, 07:42:14 pm »
In one of my other leagues for the very first time I've gone 0-6, and I've been playing fantasy football for about 10 years now. Have a good team but in every match up, one of my key players seems to be injured or has a stinker.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: October 15, 2019, 08:17:49 pm »
Bloody hell, sour grapes much.

Im happy to admit I was very lucky to beat you this week, your players just didn't deliver despite some nice matchups. My duds just weren't quite as bad as yours this week which is why I scraped a win.

Its not revisionism at all BTW. Everything coming out of Green Bay has suggested a time share but Williams was injured for a few weeks. I figured you thought this is well given you traded him a week ago.

Haha ----

Just trying to keep you in sync with the FFB gods ---- when you don't talk as much you win.   Simples....

On the other hand, I am more like flying fertilizer (helping other teams grow) while my season last for a few a weeks not unlike some of the finest Pinot Noirs.  Fleeting moments :)

There you go, now get on about winning (you still have my RB1 and WR1) --- less talking
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #725 on: October 15, 2019, 08:22:23 pm »
Hahaha was nice to have the luxury of going no TE last night.  Dropping Jimmy Graham allowed me stash the Buffalo D for this weeks matchup. :thumbup

I'm 16-2 across 3 leagues so far this year. Bouncing back from a poor year last season. 8)
Be interesting to see how i fair when weeks 8-11 come around, some brutal bye weeks on the horizon.

I hate your fucking evil pandas...

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #726 on: October 16, 2019, 10:24:34 pm »
I hate your fucking evil pandas...

I just hate the head coach to be fair, for not trading Kyler Murray to me before last week ;)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #727 on: October 21, 2019, 11:37:08 am »
I need an absolute rout by the Pats tonight to stand any chance of catching Killie.

Assuming Edelman and Dorsett even play.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #728 on: October 21, 2019, 11:41:37 am »
I need an absolute rout by the Pats tonight to stand any chance of catching Killie.

Can't believe Engram fucked you. Every TE in the league has had a field day agaisnt Arizona this season.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: October 21, 2019, 11:52:28 am »

I need that to be avoided. Or at least for it to be a Sony Michel James White rout only - I'm 20 point something ahead, with Brady left to play

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #730 on: October 21, 2019, 12:02:16 pm »

I need Tom Brady going for 250 yards plus with a couple of TDs, stands a good chance as it's against the Jets, i was leading my matchup until Dak Prescott & the Cowboys offence decided to turn it on. :butt
#Sausages

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: October 21, 2019, 12:06:31 pm »
I need Tom Brady going for 250 yards plus with a couple of TDs, stands a good chance as it's against the Jets, i was leading my matchup until Dak Prescott & the Cowboys offence decided to turn it on. :butt

Might help if you sign a kicker as well :D

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: October 21, 2019, 12:13:48 pm »
Can't believe Engram fucked you. Every TE in the league has had a field day agaisnt Arizona this season.

Yep, that Arizona V NYG game screwed me big time.

Atlanta are absolutely shite and I should have suspected the Rams were going to bounce back this week. Goff and Everett would have all but won the match-up for me.

Its all hindsight obviously.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: October 21, 2019, 12:19:46 pm »
Might help if you sign a kicker as well :D

I CANNOT wait until Trend sees this :lmao

Saying that it will have to be Sam Ficken for the NYJ as I have Nugent

Its a race to see if Trend or Statto gets to Ficken first :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 12:32:49 pm by Buck Pete »

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: October 21, 2019, 12:27:50 pm »

Or a shrewd opportunist looking for a trade :D

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #735 on: October 21, 2019, 12:32:24 pm »

I was pipped to Darren Waller in the draft, who picked him up in 'A'? He`s so good, well-deserving of his new contract.

I was a bit worried about my game against Pete early-on, hopefully we`ll have enough to get over the line. I think i still have Lev Bell to go versus his Patriots contingent and a healthy lead.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: October 21, 2019, 12:35:49 pm »
I was pipped to Darren Waller in the draft, who picked him up in 'A'? He`s so good, well-deserving of his new contract.

I was a bit worried about my game against Pete early-on, hopefully we`ll have enough to get over the line. I think i still have Lev Bell to go versus his Patriots contingent and a healthy lead.

Yeah we both screwed up with our QB selection this week.  I've just got too many big names not performing. Namely Damien Williams and to a lesser extent Julio Jones.

You should win the match-up Killie unless Edelman and Dorsett can both run wild.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: October 21, 2019, 12:36:31 pm »
I picked him up week 2, after drafting Kittle, and hoarded the two of them. I've still yet to receive a trade offer for him somehow (given how shit the TE position is)

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: October 21, 2019, 12:46:09 pm »
Yeah we both screwed up with our QB selection this week.  I've just got too many big names not performing. Namely Damien Williams and to a lesser extent Julio Jones.

You should win the match-up Killie unless Edelman and Dorsett can both run wild.

I really should be playing Matt Stafford, but every week Matt Ryan is rated better. I did have Roethlisberger in for week two, but that was his entire contribution for me.

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: October 21, 2019, 01:55:34 pm »

Everybody should be looking to sign Mr. Ficken as that's the German word for "Fuck"... :D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: October 21, 2019, 01:58:27 pm »

Was trying to quietly go under the radar after the 12th man TE debacle, but someone (BP) forced my hand (ahem Red Viper).

If Brady goes under 18 points, we'll get the win.  Go JETS JETS JETS.

Ficken is now fuckin not playin
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 02:01:51 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: October 21, 2019, 02:02:01 pm »

Oh. Well I'm fucked then, needing him to get < 20 points.  Bound to rush another couple of TDs himself first half now

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: October 21, 2019, 02:04:56 pm »
Oh. Well I'm fucked then, needing him to get < 20 points.  Bound to rush another couple of TDs himself first half now

Rooting for a Brady concussion then -- cannot stand the Pats anyhow (goes way back to Tony Eason).
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: October 21, 2019, 02:53:44 pm »
Need about 25 points from Michel and pats defense tonight in total.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: October 21, 2019, 02:56:13 pm »

Prediction Sony Micehl does fuck all but Pats get a pick six and a punt return TD to land 35 points and give you the win. :D

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #745 on: October 21, 2019, 03:03:26 pm »
Prediction Sony Micehl does fuck all but Pats get a pick six and a punt return TD to land 35 points and give you the win. :D

I could live with the Pats getting 0 passing yards, but 5 rushing TDs missing three PATs. Don't care what their D does. They can have three pick sixes for all I care... ;)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: October 21, 2019, 03:39:04 pm »
Looks like quite a bit riding on this Pats game for players in both leagues.

Watch it be a damp squib FG fest and NE win 9-3.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #747 on: October 21, 2019, 04:17:46 pm »
Looks like quite a bit riding on this Pats game for players in both leagues.

That'd do for me.

In this league I need the Pats D and Sony to avoid both having great games. So a good defensive performance with minimal turnovers is fine, if its low scoring too, to take away Michel's ceiling.

In another league I need a half decent performance from the kicker Nugent, so 3 field goals will do. Actually only need 2.

Below 25 points from the Pats D and Michel, and 6 points from Nugent is perfection.

Lots of scenarios where that happens. Would take a lot for neither to happen. So fingers crossed.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: October 21, 2019, 04:22:39 pm »

Nah. It has to be a rushing td and a safety for the Pats. No passes to edelman and no fgs please...

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #749 on: October 21, 2019, 05:58:39 pm »
Was trying to quietly go under the radar after the 12th man TE debacle, but someone (BP) forced my hand (ahem Red Viper).

Ficken is now fuckin not playin

Be so typical of me for Brady to go for 15 points, especially as i benched Rodgers, who went for over 40 points. :no
#Sausages

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: October 21, 2019, 06:27:58 pm »

Be so typical of me for Brady to go for 15 points, especially as i benched Rodgers, who went for over 40 points. :no

Just dropped Ficken if you want to pick him up :)

My hypocrisy knows no bounds :)
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #751 on: October 21, 2019, 08:53:06 pm »
Just dropped Ficken if you want to pick him up :)

My hypocrisy knows no bounds :)

;D

I'm 3rd in waivers, Killie is above me, but 12th Man still 1st waivers, has had 1st waiver for weeks.
#Sausages

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: October 21, 2019, 09:07:45 pm »
;D

I'm 3rd in waivers, Killie is above me, but 12th Man still 1st waivers, has had 1st waiver for weeks.

He's a FA. You can get him now

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #753 on: October 22, 2019, 01:09:59 pm »

8)

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: October 22, 2019, 01:16:04 pm »
Good effort from BPs Patriot contingent, but we had enough to hold on for the win.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #755 on: October 22, 2019, 01:16:18 pm »
8)

I'm so glad Pats are on bye week next time I face them. Playing them twice would have hurt.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: October 22, 2019, 03:36:57 pm »
https://twitter.com/YahooNoise/status/1186636032105562113
BEHOLD! Here are the worst fantasy performances by a starting QB with at least 20 pass attempts in a game.

Believe it or not, see-er of ghosts, Sam Darnold, ranks No. 4.

Open to trade offers, get him while he's cheap :)

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #757 on: October 22, 2019, 04:16:45 pm »
Good effort from BPs Patriot contingent, but we had enough to hold on for the win.

Edelman still not 100% fit so they didn't involve him as much as id like and they didn't need too either :(

Well played Killie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: October 23, 2019, 05:43:49 pm »
Just letting those know ---  3 pending trade offers out there --- Statto, 12th Man, and Mikey....

If you don't like, just reject ---->  please
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: October 23, 2019, 08:41:56 pm »
Don't reject. Let him stew... I repeat: DON'T REJECT... :D