Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426110 times)

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
It is nearly four months since Manchester United lost 4-0 at Everton through a performance Ole Gunnar Solskjær could only describe as “so bad I can’t describe it” and which Paul Pogba, a man well placed to judge, condemned as “disrespectful” of the club. Both agreed the best thing about the experience was that it gave United an excellent opportunity to prove their enduring class by bouncing back in style. They have not gone so far as to win a match since then, but they did hold Huddersfield to a draw in May and, after Cardiff inflicted another setback on the last day of the season, they went unbeaten throughout the Women’s World Cup, the Epsom Derby, the Canadian Grand Prix and a good chunk of Wimbledon. If that doesn’t keep the club’s official ornamental hatstand suppliers happy, then Ed Woodward needs to have a serious word about reasonable expectations!

So far, the squad that staggered and sulked towards the end of last season has been reinforced by Daniel James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and the promise of a heartfelt piano recital by maestro Alexis Sánchez.

“We’re still in the market looking to do some business but we’re patient,” he continued. “We’re Manchester United, we don’t have to sell and don’t have to overpay. You have to have the right players at the right price and if you look at the squad we’ve got now there are so many good players.” It is true that some of those players will inevitably be older and wiser, some will be Jesse Lingard.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/10/the-fiver-manchester-united-flamin-tour-australia

:lmao
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac

...but really, could be a better player than Pogba for them :D

Michael Jackson could be a better player than Pogba for them.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Nani are you OK? Are you Ok Nani?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan
Got a decent touch by all accounts......

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Got a decent touch by all accounts......
god that's bad

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great idea. Start the new season by writing off a large section of your fanbase.

Not a problem when you're manager of Molde is it, even for United it's just a small number down in the books and a little less booing for the players to hear which has only served to deflate their poor, fragile ego's.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.

That was utter genius
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Just don’t let him share a room with the youngster JbeanZ.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

And he's dead!

The dabber is still their best current player though,after the WC De Gea has has mostly been dogshit.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
"We're Manchester United, we don't have to sell and don't have to overpay. You have to have the right players at the right price and if you look at the squad we've got now there are so many good players."

Then why do you overpay every single player and why are most senior players looking to leave (Pogba, Lindelof, Lukaku)?

The idea of "We're Manchester United - the greatest club in the world and everybody wants to come here" is so outdated.

Its beautiful to watch how in the past Ole lives, he hires his old mates from "back in day" to his backroom staff, signing young english players(Cause thats what Fergie did) and continiously spouts this old romantic shit in the media. Does he honestly still believe that? Fucking idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48933401

You missed out the part of him taking his side to train at Man Utd's old training ground before they played Man City at Old Trafford where he recounted the glory days of the 90's/early 2000's. Oh and the little beauty:

We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Excellent  ;D

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
Its fucking glorious utd being a shambles and long may that continue. :no
Justice for the 97
You`ll never walk alone

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
Another 200k a week contract incoming then

Yeah his agent must be licking his lips.

Offline Jambo Power

• Legacy Fan

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
We’re starting with a man called de Gea,
Oh yeah
He’s asking for 500k
Oh yeah
And no message could have been any clearer
Wan Bissaka, Daniel James already in place
Lemina next for the sixth place.....chase.

Na na na na na na na na na na na, oh yeah.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Who's Bad?

Just to tell you once again...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Solskjaer on fan disillusionment: 'The loudest ones are probably not the best fans.'

Ollie's right your fans are shite.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
Solskjaer on fan disillusionment: 'The loudest ones are probably not the best fans.'

He's intent on going full Red Nose - that drunken 'arl twat hated the fans as well.
We are Liverpool!

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Ollie's right your fans are shite.

Shut the fuck up and eat your Prawn Sandwiches
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sweeney94

• Anny Roader
Gentle reminder to United players while training in Perth this afternoon.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wool behaviour that.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
SSN are obsessed with this lot, especially Pogba. Someone needs to tell them they are irrelevant now.

The entire British media has been obsessed with United ever since Busby.  Even when they were shite the last time in the 70s and 80s.  All Sky did was a Trump-esque appropriation of that obsession and ballooned it into their own personal commercial behemoth.

Great idea. Start the new season by writing off a large section of your fanbase.

I'd hardly say United's noisiest supporters constitute a "large" section of the fanbase. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
All fans are hypocrites when it comes to their teams but the lads I see on Twitter with the green and gold avis and #GlazersOut on their bio take the fucking cookie. You little frauds, you would be nowhere near them if you have kept challenging and winning for trophies. Just like you did when the protests started after the Glazers took over (and the debt issued appeared). Remember when the hard shoulder shitting manager of yours backed them to the hilt?

Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Linked with a £70m move for Milinkovic-Savic now.

Just throwing money at anyone to prove they're still relevant.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Linked with a £70m move for Milinkovic-Savic now.

Just throwing money at anyone to prove they're still relevant.

He has had a bad season. To me he doesn't look too different than Gruijic in quality. I can see him struggling.

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
Given a right proper welcome to Australia, this lot!!

https://twitter.com/SimonPeach/status/1149243824125988866/photo/1
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
Given a right proper welcome to Australia, this lot!!

https://twitter.com/SimonPeach/status/1149243824125988866/photo/1

And they were playing the Mo Salah song at the stadium at the time. ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7tFjeGHOfpg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7tFjeGHOfpg</a>

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Wool behaviour that.

Wools train in Perth?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The entire British media has been obsessed with United ever since Busby.  Even when they were shite the last time in the 70s and 80s.  All Sky did was a Trump-esque appropriation of that obsession and ballooned it into their own personal commercial behemoth.

I'd hardly say United's noisiest supporters constitute a "large" section of the fanbase. ;D

Although it was before my time, I always thought it was the Munich Air disaster that put Man United into the public consciousness more than anything else. From what I've been told by people older than myself, and what I've read and heard over the years, football and the world in general was different back then. There wasn't the kind of tribal hatreds we see today and, quite rightly in my opinion, the whole country got behind United after the appalling disaster at Munich. Apparently, many, many people vowed to follow the club from then on. After what happened to the club/team, it's no wonder that so many people had deep sympathy for them and developed an affinity for them which endured long after. Coming back from that terrible tragedy to win the European Cup in '68 was remarkable, and cemented them into the public consciousness permanently.

I don't think any right-minded people would have resented the attention placed upon them back in those days. Where resentment did finally set in was in the 70s and 80s when United were an ailing, rudderless shambles. Relegated by the club then known as Manchester City on their own patch in '74. At best they were a plucky cup side, but mostly they were an absolute joke. A laughing stock, yet still full of arrogance. While teams like Liverpool were sweeping all before them at home and abroad, those serial losers and also-rans grabbed the headlines. Clubs like Forest did amazing things, yet United got unwarranted headlines. Everton bagged two titles, and although it was a third rate (now defunct) trophy at the time, they also won a European trophy. An FA Cup too, yet the shambolic Man United would still get the headlines from a sycophantic and fawning media. The media would built them up and declare what they were going to do ... whilst the clubs that were actually doing great things were getting overlooked in the recognition and headlines department. United and their whole media machine were just the gobby loudmouths who amounted to little of substance back then. Think Gallagher brothers today.

Luckily for United, Ferguson arrived on the scene to eventually instill some substance into what had become the myth. They got it right just as Sky were hijacking the game. Hype, bullshit and bling. They were made for each other. The hype around United went into overdrive. Much of the headlines were actually deserved through the Ferguson era, but a lot of it was also pretty sickly. It's a bit like how the press think everyone wants to hear and see what Katie Price is doing, so they will publicise every tiny detail as though it was an earth-shattering story. Facts are, with United and Price, the only people who give a shit are their actual fans. For the rest, it's a major turn-off.

These days it's actually funny seeing them desperately trying to show they remain somehow relevant when their biggest rivals are European Champions for the 6th time, and their Abu Dhabi neighbours are busy purchasing the domestic silverware. The headlines they get are looking all the more silly too, usually centering on some immature antics of their 'star' players. Facts are, there isn't really much to report on at OT anymore other than their decline. Their headlines make useful wrapping for your fish and chips, but that's about it.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:51:25 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
Wool behaviour that.

Well it IS Perth after all :D
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well it IS Perth after all :D

Bogun behaviour

Online dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
Wool behaviour that.

Evertonian that?

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Although it was before my time, I always thought it was the Munich Air disaster that put Man United into the public consciousness more than anything else. From what I've been told by people older than myself, and what I've read and heard over the years, football and the world in general was different back then. There wasn't the kind of tribal hatreds we see today and, quite rightly in my opinion, the whole country got behind United after the appalling disaster at Munich. Apparently, many, many people vowed to follow the club from then on. After what happened to the club/team, it's no wonder that so many people had deep sympathy for them and developed an affinity for them which endured long after. Coming back from that terrible tragedy to win the European Cup in '68 was remarkable, and cemented them into the public consciousness permanently.

I don't think any right-minded people would have resented the attention placed upon them back in those days. Where resentment did finally set in was in the 70s and 80s when United were an ailing, rudderless shambles. Relegated by the club then known as Manchester City on their own patch in '74. At best they were a plucky cup side, but mostly they were an absolute joke. A laughing stock, yet still full of arrogance. While teams like Liverpool were sweeping all before them at home and abroad, those serial losers and also-rans grabbed the headlines. Clubs like Forest did amazing things, yet United got unwarranted headlines. Everton bagged two titles, and although it was a third rate (now defunct) trophy at the time, they also won a European trophy. An FA Cup too, yet the shambolic Man United would still get the headlines from a sycophantic and fawning media. The media would built them up and declare what they were going to do ... whilst the clubs that were actually doing great things were getting overlooked in the recognition and headlines department. United and their whole media machine were just the gobby loudmouths who amounted to little of substance back then. Think Gallagher brothers today.

Luckily for United, Ferguson arrived on the scene to eventually instill some substance into what had become the myth. They got it right just as Sky were hijacking the game. Hype, bullshit and bling. They were made for each other. The hype around United went into overdrive. Much of the headlines were actually deserved through the Ferguson era, but a lot of it was also pretty sickly. It's a bit like how the press think everyone wants to hear and see what Katie Price is doing, so they will publicise every tiny detail as though it was an earth-shattering story. Facts are, with United and Price, the only people who give a shit are their actual fans. For the rest, it's a major turn-off.

These days it's actually funny seeing them desperately trying to show they remain somehow relevant when their biggest rivals are European Champions for the 6th time, and their Abu Dhabi neighbours are busy purchasing the domestic silverware. The headlines they get are looking all the more silly too, usually centering on some immature antics of their 'star' players. Facts are, there isn't really much to report on at OT anymore other than their decline. Their headlines make useful wrapping for your fish and chips, but that's about it.

Good post. I was a few days short of my 11th birthday when the Munich air crash happened. In those days Christmas celebrations lasted far, far longer than now, and I was at a Christmas party organised by the local Fire Service, where my godfather was Chief Fire Officer.

It really was a quite remarkable event in respect of how the public responded. The only event of similar reverberations I can recall was the death of Diana.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like Lukaku is on his way to Inter, no doubt one of those shitty loan deals Italian clubs do so well.

Have they been linked with a replacement? Griezemann isn't English but he fits the profile otherwise.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like Lukaku is on his way to Inter, no doubt one of those shitty loan deals Italian clubs do so well.

Have they been linked with a replacement? Griezemann isn't English but he fits the profile otherwise.

Griezmann isn't going to the Mancs.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
Griezmann isn't going to the Mancs.

They can afford his fee, pay him a million a week, and he's exactly the right age.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!

He's intent on going full Red Nose - that drunken 'arl twat hated the fans as well.

To be fair many players hate their own fans too. Roy Keane for instance
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
In all of this, let's not forget Jurgen joining the chorus of 'they have to give the job to Ole' just before we played them. He knew what he was doing.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
They can afford his fee, pay him a million a week, and he's exactly the right age.

Yes, but Champions League football?