Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3442594 times)

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
This is the summer of Roy isn't it? Torres and Masch wanting out etc
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Why do you call him beans?

Something just triggered one day just to call him Beans. I started calling him Rash beans, or bean sprout. I don't know why, honestly. He doesn't answer to Rashy. He'll call me Jessparagus.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11337754/jesse-lingard-reveals-all-about-his-manchester-united-team-mates
That's #topbantz level 100.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Times are claiming they want Lemina to replace Pogba and they've received permission to speak with him. No idea why Southampton are said to only want £18m for him
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 01:26:21 am by rafathegaffa83 »

• Legacy Fan
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/09/manchester-uniteds-problems-grow-victor-lindelofs-agent-hints/

Lindelof wants out as well.
The funniest part of that article is their price tag for #pogback, £160m?, he ain't worth a tenth of that, surely the most overrated footballer of the last few years?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Lemina to replace Pogba?

Fucking hell they've lost the plot

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
He'd not be replacment for Pogba surely, they are nothing alike, position wise.

Of the little I've seen of him, Lemina is a good player, definately be a better option than that immobile lump Matic. At that price, he'd be a good signing actually. Not sure why Southampton would be so accomodating to them.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

Of the little I've seen of him, Lemina is a good player, definately be a better option than that immobile lump Matic. At that price, he'd be a good signing actually. Not sure why Southampton would be so accomodating to them.

That's why it's baffling. They're different players and he certainly isn't what they need mostly. They have 0 creativity outside of Pogba in midfield, or any sort of goal-threat. He's an inconsistent player

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
This is Ole's team and we'll have none of that!!!!!!
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline masher

• Legacy Fan
  • hippie at heart
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/09/manchester-uniteds-problems-grow-victor-lindelofs-agent-hints/

Lindelof wants out as well.

Looking for a wage increase, given their wage structure he will demand over 200K a week. They are so fucked ;D

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Looking for a wage increase, given their wage structure he will demand over 200K a week. They are so fucked ;D
Why? They'd have a sponsor ready:
New sleeve sponsor.

Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Times are claiming they want Lemina to replace Pogba and they've received permission to speak with him. No idea why Southampton are said to only want £18m for him
It’s so odd this...

Haven’t Southampton realised?  You quadruple your price if it’s United.  They will barely make a profit on him.

I quite like Lemina, but I’ve never felt he actually reached his potential.  What I do know is that there’s no way United would have signed a player at his level 10 years ago.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
It will be Barca who want him in place of Deligt.

I suspect he will be mollified by being grossly overpaid.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
SSN are obsessed with this lot, especially Pogba. Someone needs to tell them they are irrelevant now.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm still stunned they didn't just wait out the season, thank Solskjaer and give Pochettino a wheelbarrow full of cash.
because their fans who don’t like Woodward were getting pissed off at him for not giving Solskjaer the job when he went on that good start, even when anyone with a basic understanding of analytics would tell you it was a massive lucky streak

Offline Musketeer Gripweed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We should declare an interest in Lemina. The asking price would quickly become £50M.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
SSN are obsessed with this lot, especially Pogba. Someone needs to tell them they are irrelevant now.

It really is pathetic. They are Everton level now and in for players like Longstaff and MaGuire ffs.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
This is the summer of Roy isn't it? Torres and Masch wanting out etc

Torres and Masch? More like Babel and Joe Cole.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Wonder what Ferguson thinks of all this. He had the sense to get shot of him, then they pay through the nose to get him back, and the problems arise again. But Olly says he's a really really nice person and he's getting picked on by the media, so it must all be a myth that he's a twat.
It's a pain that its 24/7 regarding Pogba, but, as its all negative, its all good.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub

Really?! I’m massively obsessed and want all the coverage I can get ... if you can’t enjoy their fall and suffering then what’s it all about.
We won the CL and they can’t get a shit midfielder out of Newcastle and will struggle to finish top 6
We waited 20 years for this time to come

(Oh and SSN are obsessed because us and them are out on our own for views, clicks, audience and only one of us is in crisis)

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
"We're Manchester United, we don't have to sell and don't have to overpay. You have to have the right players at the right price and if you look at the squad we've got now there are so many good players."

Then why do you overpay every single player and why are most senior players looking to leave (Pogba, Lindelof, Lukaku)?

The idea of "We're Manchester United - the greatest club in the world and everybody wants to come here" is so outdated.

Its beautiful to watch how in the past Ole lives, he hires his old mates from "back in day" to his backroom staff, signing young english players(Cause thats what Fergie did) and continiously spouts this old romantic shit in the media. Does he honestly still believe that? Fucking idiot.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48933401

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Solskjaer on fan disillusionment: 'The loudest ones are probably not the best fans.'
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
This lot are fucked. I actually thought Ole wasn't the worst appointment for them. He was doing alright at the time despite a dreadful end to the season, had the fans backing and would give youth a chance.  The one thing he needed to do was to be backed financially in the summer (which it appears he is) but then to spend it wisely. Thats where Woodward and himself are monumentally fucking up. They need to stop trying to recreate the glory days with the Ferguson template. Its different times now.

They aren't even going for the top bracket of young English talent. I'd be immensely surprised if they make top 4 with the way they are approaching their rebuild. They need to start buying some of the better players from the Italian, Dutch, Spanish, German and French leagues - and not European heavyweight rejects like you'd expect from them. It would make much more sense to go for the star players in over performing teams (Ajax as an example).

Of course, hopefully they do keep doing what they are doing. They are setting themselves up for a prolonged period without challenging for the top honours.

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan
With the current recruitment policy and the inevitable sacking of Ole when the wheels fall off we all know who is destined to save the day....

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
"Barcelona have turned their attention to Manchester United's Sweden defender Victor Lindelof, 24, with Ajax and Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, 19, set to choose Juventus"

Yeah right ;D

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
If they were run properly they’d be keeping Pogba and Lukaku and Herrera and then signing Ericksen from Spurs (remember when they used to take any spurs player they fancied), Pepe for their RF hole and Koulibaly ... probably a young passing midfielder like Cabellos as well
Then moving on about 5 of their dead wood (mata, Matic, young, jones etc)

Their actual summer it looks like they’ll be signing Wan Bissaka, A wardrobe from Leicester, a Portuguese fraud, scott Parker and Carlton cole

Oh and Scott Mcrunaroundabit will be starting 20+ games for them ....

We should praise Jeebus every day they’re run so badly - they have more money than any other club in the world bar city and PSG it takes an unreal level of incompetence to have a squad as bad as they do.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
"Barcelona have turned their attention to Manchester United's Sweden defender Victor Lindelof, 24, with Ajax and Netherlands centre-back Matthijs de Ligt, 19, set to choose Juventus"

Yeah right ;D

Another 200k a week contract incoming then

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
I'd be immensely surprised if they make top 4 with the way they are approaching their rebuild.

I'll be surprised if they make the top 6. Their current squad is shite, I'd not have one of them in our squad.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
It’s so odd this...

Haven’t Southampton realised?  You quadruple your price if it’s United.  They will barely make a profit on him.

I quite like Lemina, but I’ve never felt he actually reached his potential.  What I do know is that there’s no way United would have signed a player at his level 10 years ago.

I don't get it either. Arsenal want him too, so why are they happy to reportedly take £18m for him. Their fans seem happy for him to go and reckon they need to sell to buy. But again, why settle for barely what you paid for him, when they should be looking at £30m minimum for a player with three years left on his deal.

Times piece said they view both players as box to box midfielders. They also think Lemina has room to develop further

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
With the current recruitment policy and the inevitable sacking of Ole when the wheels fall off we all know who is destined to save the day....

Why don't they just go for Roy Hodgson? Ferguson was raving about him when he was at Liverpool.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I'll be surprised if they make the top 6. Their current squad is shite, I'd not have one of them in our squad.
They are an absolute shambles, aren't they.

A collection of egos rather than a cohesive team.

Long may the status quo remain.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan

Sky are so obsessed with United that they tried to buy the club 20 years ago.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Solskjaer on fan disillusionment: 'The loudest ones are probably not the best fans.'

If that’s about the Glazer protests (such as they are) then he’s gone full Hodgson.

• Legacy Fan
They're basically their propaganda wing.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
I want Pogba and De Gea to stay.

They both aren't arsed anymore. Jesse Lingard to become captain.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan

Great idea. Start the new season by writing off a large section of your fanbase.

We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline jepovic

• Only interested in the "prestigious" games, so won't be celebrating anything less.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meh sd f
They're entertainers . United is an endless source of drama, while the most thrilling story of our summer is a lost dog.

Offline PIPA23

• Legacy Fan
Lemina to replace Pogba?

Fucking hell they've lost the plot

...but really, could be a better player than Pogba for them :D

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Ole now sticking up for pogba-pogba after he and his agent have both publicly talked about leaving, making himself look incredibly weak in the process.

As hot and cold as pogba blows I think they know they'll struggle to make their money back on him, especially if he and his agent have negotiated a big slice of whatever fee they receive, and without him in the team they're pretty bad.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
After the Moyes fuck up, which we could all see coming, I genuinely thought they'd get their act together, get the right people in at the top and get the right manager in.

However they've just continued with one fuck up after another, and it's showing no signs of stopping this summer. Long may it continue.