Author Topic: FA Cup Final Arsenal v Aston Villa 5:30pm  (Read 55587 times)

Offline archie

• bald. Our man in Moscow. And a bloody decent chap. MIA, last seen babysitting.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • you're due a duechers
Re: FA Cup Final Arsenal v Aston Villa 5:30pm
« Reply #600 on: May 30, 2015, 09:19:37 pm »
So glad Villa got humped today. Can't stand their fucking fans. Bitter small-minded twats. And they showed it today with there Gerrard banners and birthday parties they were having for him. Not been to an FA Cup final in donkey's years and one of there main focus' was on Gerrard not being able to play in the FA Cup final on his birthday. BELLENDS!!! >:(

"ARE YOU WATCHING GERRARD?" Read one banner.

Didn't pay much attention to this today.

Gerrard parties and banners?  Unreal what some fans are like.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #601 on: May 30, 2015, 09:41:16 pm »
Ouch!!

Jamie Carragher ‏@Carra23 3m3 minutes ago

Jamie Carragher retweeted Tony Barrett

There probably still busy looking at Diouf, Aqualaini, Carroll, Balotelli..........

Jamie Carragher added,
Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes
If anyone agrees to pay £32.5m for Benteke the FBI will want to follow the money trail.

He could probably add a £120k a week contract to a 33 year old on the downward slide to that list aswell.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #603 on: May 30, 2015, 09:44:14 pm »
It's not very constructive I know but how the fuck did we lose to that shower of shite? Managed by a knob like Sherwood?

Seeing Villa get spanked like that makes the end of the season run-in even worse.

If we matched Villas effort and desire on the pitch that day we would of beaten them. Problem was, we didn't.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #604 on: May 30, 2015, 09:47:24 pm »
So happy Villa lost.

Arseholes - must be feeling real mugs after the thrashing they got.

Online cissesbeard

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #605 on: May 30, 2015, 11:30:38 pm »
So glad Villa got humped today. Can't stand their fucking fans. Bitter small-minded twats. And they showed it today with there Gerrard banners and birthday parties they were having for him. Not been to an FA Cup final in donkey's years and one of there main focus' was on Gerrard not being able to play in the FA Cup final on his birthday. BELLENDS!!! >:(

Yeah, I'm sure he was watching and laughing as well as you lot got absolutely humiliated in the most one sided FA Cup finals since Man Utd beat Millwall.
i've hated villa for years, they are my least favourite opposition (apart from the obvious man u and chelsea). can't stand their fans, moaning on that they are a big club - shithouses

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #606 on: May 30, 2015, 11:31:58 pm »

Yeah, I'm sure he was watching and laughing as well as you lot got absolutely humiliated in the most one sided FA Cup finals since Man Utd beat Millwall.

In a nutshell.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #607 on: May 30, 2015, 11:39:23 pm »
He could probably add a £120k a week contract to a 33 year old on the downward slide to that list aswell.

Ouch... I think the timing was a little off more than anything. ;)

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #608 on: May 30, 2015, 11:43:01 pm »
Great seeing Villa embarrassed. Shame Arsenal didn't score a few more..

Hopefully Villa can celebrate keeping Benteke there now.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #609 on: May 31, 2015, 10:56:21 am »
Was hoping for a Villa victory, but if their support really are going to troll Gerrard on their biggest match in however many years - Then they are pathetic.

Objective opinion is that Arsenal will thrash them 4-0 and the game will be dull as shit. Tim the master tactician may have out-thought Brendan, but I think Wenger can handle them.

Good call mate

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #610 on: May 31, 2015, 10:59:21 am »

This, their fans are proper bellends. After we lost the semi, a group of them went by all the Liverpool fans and asked everyone: "what was the score today, I cant remember?"

So suck it Villa and get relegated already

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #611 on: May 31, 2015, 11:21:24 am »
So suck it Villa and get relegated already

Fingers crossed that happens next season.

I really am torn between who has the worst set of fans. Birmingham City or Villa?... Probably at a push Villa, but Birmingham City fans are bad dickheads as well.

Offline Johnny B. Goode

• Currently flying solo.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • What planet is Garrincha from?
« Reply #612 on: May 31, 2015, 01:58:48 pm »
Ouch!!

Jamie Carragher ‏@Carra23 3m3 minutes ago

Jamie Carragher retweeted Tony Barrett

There probably still busy looking at Diouf, Aqualaini, Carroll, Balotelli..........

Jamie Carragher added,
Tony Barrett @TonyBarretTimes
If anyone agrees to pay £32.5m for Benteke the FBI will want to follow the money trail.

A bit classless and disrespectful from Carragher, especially since he played with most of them. I will give him Diouf, who was a prick, but especially Aquilani does not deserve the abuse. Was it not Carra who said that Carroll header against Everton in the FA Cup was worth 35m alone as well?
'You put Pele face-to-face with me and I'll tell him: Pelé - you, me, any so-and-so...we can't deal with Garrincha, he's better than all of us.' Eusebio

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #613 on: May 31, 2015, 01:59:57 pm »
That Arsenal team would have ripped us a new one yesterday. Maybe it was meant to be villa after all. Imagine the downer Gerrard getting to the final and being hammered by them
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #614 on: September 24, 2015, 03:20:54 pm »
David Cameron has just reaffirmed his love for West Ham

This quote looks funny now.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Red-Dread

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #615 on: September 24, 2015, 03:26:23 pm »
[

couldn't support anyone else really :lmao
first ever avatar..... ben(d)oak

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #616 on: September 25, 2015, 01:55:25 pm »
Digging up that post...you swine!