Author Topic: Internet Dating (Careful now)  (Read 164602 times)

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
Re: Internet Dating (Careful now)
« Reply #1560 on: November 21, 2017, 05:33:53 am »
I use paid tinder, costs me  £2 a month. But you get to see who's already liked you (top left) if you can't be arsed for hours of swiping

Hang on.. paid Tinder costs only £2 in the UK?

Bloody hell. It's $41 AUD or £23 a month here.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1561 on: November 21, 2017, 07:00:16 am »
Jodie looks game as a badger.
[/quote

This made me laugh. She also looks different in the morning. Put her make up on with a trowel
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1562 on: November 23, 2017, 12:41:10 pm »
I use paid tinder, costs me  £2 a month. But you get to see who's already liked you (top left) if you can't be arsed for hours of swiping

So is that just a coincidence on the number of matches, or a specific search filter you have put in?
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1563 on: December 7, 2017, 05:11:11 pm »
Signed up for Plenty of Fish the other day........

Turns out the company name is a lie?

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1564 on: December 7, 2017, 08:11:12 pm »
What do you mean?

Got my first message off someone of the female variety. Big surprise, I know! She claimed I have a nice smile. I think I'm in love fellas. ;D

Bet it was that Jodie wasn't it, game as a badger that one

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1565 on: December 7, 2017, 08:31:24 pm »
What do you mean?

Got my first message off someone of the female variety. Big surprise, I know! She claimed I have a nice smile. I think I'm in love fellas. ;D

I was being sarcastic mate, that you didn't have any interest so therefore there was not 'plenty of fish'.

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #1566 on: December 7, 2017, 08:43:13 pm »
What do you mean?

Hope she doesn’t support West Ham :D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1567 on: December 8, 2017, 01:06:21 pm »
I was being sarcastic mate, that you didn't have any interest so therefore there was not 'plenty of fish'.

Oooh get you now you've got a girlfriend  :tosser
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #1568 on: December 8, 2017, 07:36:24 pm »
What do you mean?

Wasn't my missus was it. I know for a fact she's on there...

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1569 on: December 11, 2017, 04:24:21 pm »
That's good. If both parties are a little shy then it can be quite hard to know when to move the chat on to a slightly more personal platform (knowing each others numbers). You're probably going about the same pace I was when I met my ex 2 years ago, and we didn't meet for about 2 weeks from the first contact.

"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1570 on: January 30, 2018, 02:12:46 am »
Not Internet Dating per se, but posting here since there is no Relationship Advice thread anymore.

I kinda fell into a weird love triangle and got stuck in a situation where I can't get out of. Need any advice on how to deal with it, but can't post on here as the people involved might be lurking on here, so if you are good at giving out advice about that stuff, please send me a PM.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1571 on: January 30, 2018, 07:04:49 am »
 :wave

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #1572 on: February 2, 2018, 05:03:24 pm »
Not Internet Dating per se, but posting here since there is no Relationship Advice thread anymore.

I kinda fell into a weird love triangle and got stuck in a situation where I can't get out of. Need any advice on how to deal with it, but can't post on here as the people involved might be lurking on here, so if you are good at giving out advice about that stuff, please send me a PM.

You big tease!
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1573 on: February 2, 2018, 05:17:23 pm »
I kinda fell into a weird love triangle

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/BnGGkluWtrE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/BnGGkluWtrE</a>

At least it has a good theme tune mate ;D
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1574 on: February 4, 2018, 10:10:09 am »
After about 4 months of 'swiping right' (why isn't that more often used a masturbation euphemism?) I've finally managed to con someone into meeting me this afternoon. Things seemed to click quite quickly and we'd exchanged numbers after about an hour on the dating app, but we've had to wait a week to meet as I had family stuff and then she was out of the country (and she's an hour's drive away).

Anyway I would say in that time that I've probably had about two dozen matches, and only about half have actually ever written anything, with probably half again of that going anywhere past 'hi'. If it wasn't for the steamy workplace romance going on entirely within my head I'd have gone insane.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?