Author Topic: Carling Cup Ballot?  (Read 78554 times)

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
Re: Carling Cup Ballot?
« Reply #1000 on: February 16, 2012, 02:47:08 pm »
Well that's good.
Got my mates extra ticket! Sorted. Not together but hey.
If there's anyone who got a ticket in 115 and fancies swapping it for the same price (£72) ticket in 522, let me know.

Like me you may have had to buy yours and your mates tickets seperately. I saw that there's no exchange thread for the final, but surely this sort of thing has happened to a few people?
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline gerrardlfc

• Kopite
« Reply #1001 on: February 16, 2012, 03:31:29 pm »
Me little bros mate is 2700 on the waiting list just gonna miss out i thinlk :(

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1002 on: February 16, 2012, 03:33:40 pm »
YES!!!! got one an hour ago in 521 row 17 - hopefully will be good atmos up there - couldn't get one in lower blocks even though they were apparently available...
so will it be a ticket ?
it says on the confirmation email  " Please note: If your member’s card has been activated for Premier League or Cup games, this must be produced at the turnstile on the day of fixture in order to gain access to the stadium.  We also advise that you bring along a copy of this email to confirm your seat details in the event of any queries"
presumably this is just a standard message for  LFC games...

Good luck to everyone who still hasn't got one

Assume that's the usual message which they haven't altered, you'll get a paper ticket.

Offline mybacklight

• Account Closed!
  • Anny Roader
  • Cuz Laddie says so!
« Reply #1003 on: February 16, 2012, 04:19:11 pm »
Assume that's the usual message which they haven't altered, you'll get a paper ticket.

Its a paper one for finals matey!

Offline mersey_paradiso

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool's where I belong
« Reply #1004 on: February 16, 2012, 04:21:47 pm »
Thought so, cheers . Just have to wait for Royal Fail to deliver it now then......
RIP Alex Jarmay .                                           Justice  for the 97 YNWA

Mr Alex Ferguson on Anfield after St Etienne 77 : "I didn't walk away from the ground after the game, I floated out. I had been caught up in the most exciting football atmosphere I have ever experienced...these Liverpool fans support with PASSION"

Offline rushandapush

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1005 on: February 16, 2012, 05:26:45 pm »
Ding dong! get in position 1641. Got in 104 row 24.
Cant wait!

Offline fivein05

• Rawkite most likely to take his ball home in a huff #2
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1006 on: February 16, 2012, 05:40:50 pm »
My brother in Law hasn't missed hardly a home game in years and didn't get one. I know it was luck of the draw and fortunately I managed to get one but hey...still gutted for him.
One poster on this site is going to let me down this season! Don't let it be you!

Offline best-foot-forward

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1007 on: February 16, 2012, 06:16:41 pm »
Well that's good.
Got my mates extra ticket! Sorted. Not together but hey.
If there's anyone who got a ticket in 115 and fancies swapping it for the same price (£72) ticket in 522, let me know.

Like me you may have had to buy yours and your mates tickets seperately. I saw that there's no exchange thread for the final, but surely this sort of thing has happened to a few people?

Same boat for me mate, im in 504 and my arl fella is in 508, not overly fussed but if anyone has either of these blocks and wants to swap one like for like drop me a pm.....i appreciate the stance the mods are making on not opening a exchange for the final but i agree with Mushy perhaps a thread were can people could potentially post what block they have and/or need could be a winner. Mods what u reckon ?

Offline bez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill!!!!!!!
« Reply #1008 on: February 16, 2012, 06:37:25 pm »
Ding dong! get in position 1641. Got in 104 row 24.
Cant wait!
My brother in Law hasn't missed hardly a home game in years and didn't get one. I know it was luck of the draw and fortunately I managed to get one but hey...still gutted for him.

And your going to give it to him for his loyalty?
Oh W**ky W**ky, W**ky W**ky W**ky W**ky Warrington.

Betfair referal code 6TXMVXF6J. £25 free

Offline Garry_LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1009 on: February 16, 2012, 06:44:01 pm »
Made up there's an extra 2000 tickets. I got one in the ballot but my mate who i sit with every week at Anfield didn't so i was faced with going alone. He was 700 on the waiting list and is sorted now so i really can't wait for it!

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1010 on: February 16, 2012, 07:05:19 pm »
Same boat for me mate, im in 504 and my arl fella is in 508, not overly fussed but if anyone has either of these blocks and wants to swap one like for like drop me a pm.....i appreciate the stance the mods are making on not opening a exchange for the final but i agree with Mushy perhaps a thread were can people could potentially post what block they have and/or need could be a winner. Mods what u reckon ?

There not allowed due to football league selling rules everyone has to be recorded by lfc to each seat then pass on info to FL 
This is taken from original selling info on lfc website

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC has to furnish details to the Football League on all tickets purchased ie. Names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the applicant.  The Football League have indicated that random checks may be carried out at the Stadium.

All tickets are issued under the Football League Carling Cup Final 2012 Ticketing Terms and Conditions, copies of which are displayed on the Ticket Office Information Board and by clicking on the links below.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline best-foot-forward

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1011 on: February 16, 2012, 07:15:36 pm »
There not allowed due to football league selling rules everyone has to be recorded by lfc to each seat then pass on info to FL 
This is taken from original selling info on lfc website

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC has to furnish details to the Football League on all tickets purchased ie. Names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the applicant.  The Football League have indicated that random checks may be carried out at the Stadium.

All tickets are issued under the Football League Carling Cup Final 2012 Ticketing Terms and Conditions, copies of which are displayed on the Ticket Office Information Board and by clicking on the links below.

You learn something new every day ....thanks nicky  :wave