Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554160 times)

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #18920 on: October 19, 2018, 03:44:52 pm »
When you are in a rush & you bump into a friend you enjoy chatting to.

Did either of ye fall over?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18921 on: October 19, 2018, 03:48:35 pm »
Why did the sandwich make the napkin wet....? I thought the advantage of the sandwich was in part....its dryness on the outside
Must I explain everything? ;D I need to fly you all to the States so we can have lunch together at this place. LFC will pay. ;)

The food is good, that's why I go there. But it's made quickly, it's a very busy place. So they will pull a warm sandwich right out of the press and place it on the plate. It's steaming hot so the steam gets the napkin a little moist, or a little of the contents spill out on the napkin. Or a cold sandwich will get put on the plate, and the moisture from lettuce or a tomato, etc will get the napkin wet if they are not set properly inside the sandwich. And the apples are always fresh, but they must grab them from a container that has water in it because the apples are always slightly wet when they get put directly on a napkin. Etc.

But the manager set me straight.  :-X  He told me I could get some clean dry napkins (and there he goes again, pointing, with a sarcastic smile on his face) "right...over...there Soxfan. Off you go!"

I'm going to take a photo of my plate the next time I go, just so you all can see and agree that I am a 100% rational, sane, intelligent person who does not need many years of therapy. ;D
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #18922 on: October 19, 2018, 03:49:52 pm »
Panera bread always forgets my bowl when I order the chicken or chilli bowl. Constantly. Every time. Stopped going there.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #18923 on: October 19, 2018, 03:51:37 pm »
Panera bread always forgets my bowl when I order the chicken or chilli bowl. Constantly. Every time. Stopped going there.

Do they just bring it to you in their hands?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18924 on: October 19, 2018, 03:54:00 pm »
Do they just bring it to you in their hands?

No I get takeaway. They put the chilli or chicken soup ina plastic container and then always forget the bread bowl.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18925 on: October 19, 2018, 03:56:41 pm »
Must I explain everything? ;D I need to fly you all to the States so we can have lunch together at this place. LFC will pay. ;)

The food is good, that's why I go there. But it's made quickly, it's a very busy place. So they will pull a warm sandwich right out of the press and place it on the plate. It's steaming hot so the steam gets the napkin a little moist, or a little of the contents spill out on the napkin. Or a cold sandwich will get put on the plate, and the moisture from lettuce or a tomato, etc will get the napkin wet if they are not set properly inside the sandwich. And the apples are always fresh, but they must grab them from a container that has water in it because the apples are always slightly wet when they get put directly on a napkin. Etc.

But the manager set me straight.  :-X  He told me I could get some clean dry napkins (and there he goes again, pointing, with a sarcastic smile on his face) "right...over...there Soxfan. Off you go!"

I'm going to take a photo of my plate the next time I go, just so you all can see and agree that I am a 100% rational, sane, intelligent person who does not need many years of therapy. ;D

Honestly mate save yourself the stress next time and grab a couple of napkins before you order  ;D You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it comes to mind.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #18926 on: October 19, 2018, 03:57:56 pm »

Maybe you need to go on a sandwich course.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #18927 on: October 19, 2018, 04:01:43 pm »
American restaurants seem like a tight chore.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18928 on: October 19, 2018, 04:06:02 pm »
Getting some shopping in the Asda before, slipped on a spillage of milk and gone for a fucking burton. Twatted all my left side. :no

And before you fuckers start, no I didn't cry  :)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #18929 on: October 19, 2018, 04:08:00 pm »
Was a wet floor sign down? Possible compo claim, milk them for everything.
AHA!

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18930 on: October 19, 2018, 04:10:17 pm »
Getting some shopping in the Asda before, slipped on a spillage of milk and gone for a fucking burton. Twatted all my left side. :no

Sue them. It's the american way!

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18931 on: October 19, 2018, 04:11:48 pm »

If only there'd been some dry napkins lying about.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #18932 on: October 19, 2018, 04:11:49 pm »
The lawyers will cream off most of that.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #18933 on: October 19, 2018, 04:13:54 pm »
Just skimmed through the last couple of pages, what have I missed?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #18934 on: October 19, 2018, 04:14:24 pm »
Just skimmed through the last couple of pages, what have I missed?

Udderly nothing.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18935 on: October 19, 2018, 04:16:30 pm »
The lawyers will cream off most of that.

Moot point surely?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #18936 on: October 19, 2018, 04:22:33 pm »
Don't sue if you like the shop, it will only sour relations.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18937 on: October 19, 2018, 04:27:22 pm »

Nope. The woman from Asda admitted that a customer had walked about the store with a leaking 4 pt milk and that the Asda aides had only cleaned two aisles and not checked elsewhere.

Udder laziness.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #18938 on: October 19, 2018, 04:40:35 pm »

Was it a packet of choc chip cookies you woofed or jammie dodgers?
Weird that..slipped on milk & went straight for the biscuits.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:42:40 pm by Medellin »
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18939 on: October 19, 2018, 04:55:15 pm »
Was it a packet of choc chip cookies you woofed or jammie dodgers?
Weird that..slipped on milk & went straight for the biscuits.

Jammie dodgers

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18940 on: October 19, 2018, 05:00:56 pm »

Dairy me. Perhaps you'll be more careful next time.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #18941 on: October 19, 2018, 05:09:23 pm »

Did you get some on your Jersey?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #18942 on: October 19, 2018, 05:16:58 pm »
The fact you need to speak to about 8 different people in 4 different places over 3 hours to get an emergency prescription, even if you have the documentation.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Online Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18943 on: October 19, 2018, 06:38:31 pm »
Open plan offices. Get to fuck with that shite.

Also went out on my bike before and in the space of a few minutes I almost get attacked by two dogs. A woman with a Pitbull type had it off its lead and it proceeded to jump up at me and try and bite me fucking arm off. Then a small woman walking a massive Saint Bernard (which was on a lead) is coming round the corner and the big fucker attempts to chase me. Seeing her try and reign this behemoth in when it was dragging her along was funny but also terrifying. I've seen Cujo and there is no chance that bastard was getting me. So the moral of the story is if you have a misbehaving dog keep it on its lead and if you're tiny don't get a dog that is twice your size.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #18944 on: October 19, 2018, 07:30:02 pm »
Spat my tea out reading that

:lmao

I'm watching you...
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18945 on: October 19, 2018, 09:59:34 pm »
Did you get some on your Jersey?

I refuse to be cowed by all your puns

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #18946 on: October 19, 2018, 10:30:49 pm »
I refuse to be cowed by all your puns

Grabbing the bull by the horns, as it were...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18947 on: October 19, 2018, 10:35:57 pm »
I've got a real beef with you lot, I don't find this amoosing at all, you're just milking it for all its work now. Really, this should be put out to grass now.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #18948 on: October 19, 2018, 11:54:17 pm »
I've got a real beef with you lot, I don't find this amoosing at all, you're just milking it for all its work now. Really, this should be put out to grass now.
I see the puns didn't get pasture  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #18949 on: October 19, 2018, 11:55:00 pm »
I see the puns didn't get pasture  ;D

Sort of a moo point...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #18950 on: October 20, 2018, 12:48:43 am »
I'm watching you...

Not worth it, I’m udderly boring.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18951 on: October 20, 2018, 04:17:35 am »
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #18952 on: October 20, 2018, 09:07:06 am »
Rob's Mrs was concerned that he could have drowned.
He told her you can't drown in milk til it's pasteurize.

Runs*

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18953 on: October 20, 2018, 05:01:23 pm »
It's probably been said 20 different times in this thread by someone, but slow drivers in the high-speed lane. I drove 45,000 miles on my job last year. I must see 10 idiots a day doing this. :wanker Follow the rules!

I know it’s from a few months ago but I drove my bro in laws car back from town earlier as he is I’ll. it’s a Focus ST. Decent bit of speed so I thought I’ll get use out of it as I leave the bottom of Edge Lane past the Rocket into the 62.
Get into the right lane about to get past the M62 sign and the woman in front in a Honda Jazz still carries on doing 40mph with the middle and left lane free. I beep, I flash. She doesn’t move for about 10 seconds.
Finally does, we had crept up from the 40 limit to about 60mph. Felt deflated at that point. No 40-70 in 3rd gear for me. Sat at 60mph in 6th haha

The amount of idiots getting onto the M62 at the bottom of Edge Lane is ridiculous. People lose their minds on the motorway.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #18954 on: October 20, 2018, 05:04:28 pm »
People lose their minds on the motorway.

I reckon a good 50% of people who drive on the motorway have absolutely fuck all idea what they are doing.

It should be a legal requirement to take a min of 5 hours of lessons on the motorway, even if it is not part of the driving test.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #18955 on: October 20, 2018, 05:07:32 pm »
I reckon a good 50% of people who drive on the motorway have absolutely fuck all idea what they are doing.

It should be a legal requirement to take a min of 5 hours of lessons on the motorway, even if it is not part of the driving test.

Couldn't agree more.
When my lad passed his test i felt comfortable when he was driving..until he done some driving on the motorway.
When someone changes lanes too fast @ 70mph it puts the shits up you,defo needs to be a legal requirement.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18956 on: October 21, 2018, 08:11:50 am »
I agree, motorway driving should be mandatory as part of lessons and you must do it before being allowed to take the test. My first time on the M57 was in pissing rain it was scary as fuck.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18957 on: October 21, 2018, 08:23:27 am »
Another day, another bad Ryanair story. Honestly wouldn't feel anything if they went out of business, truly rotten company.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #18958 on: October 21, 2018, 01:45:00 pm »
Advertising/promotions everywhere you go - want to watch a video? Cram a 5 second ad before it, in the middle of it. Want to walk to town adverts all over the street, on the cabs.

Now even with ad blocker some sites give it all "we detect that you're using ad blocker, please disable" nah mate stop making revenue from feeding these trash ads.
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #18959 on: October 21, 2018, 03:58:11 pm »
Gettin a puncture in town in the pissing down rain and having to push me bike three miles home.

Twat !!!
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .