Author Topic: McNasty's, Burger King, KFC or Subway???  (Read 7831 times)

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: McNasty's, Burger King, KFC or Subway???
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2006, 12:58:16 am »
And the planet isnt exactly short of fucking chickens.

not if they're grown from a petri dish I guess. Don't worry.. I know they're not.

Sorry, I'm hardline on this.. anyone who walks into these places should be shot by fucking snipers. Chips 'n gravy? fine... the poor sods working in the kebab shops?  fine... heh.. we've all been in a brothel.

But mass marketed billion dollar franchises selling utter shit to fellow human beings? Fuck right off. I've got to the stage now that I brush off people completely who even walk into these places.. I just think 'bollocks' to them.

I'm absolutely hate-filled when it comes to this. STOP BUYING THIS CRAP.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2006, 01:01:58 am »
MacDonalds have wangled out a major.. and I mean fucking major sponsorship deal with the FA to develop youth football. Sorry, but do I live on a different fucking planet here or what?

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2006, 01:02:58 am »
MacDonalds have wangled out a major.. and I mean fucking major sponsorship deal with the FA to develop youth football. Sorry, but do I live on a different fucking planet here or what?

Oh no no, they sell bags of apples and a salad (with more calories than a Big Mac) now, so it's OK.
6 minutes and 47 seconds of "total football"...

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Fuck With Guillem Balague!
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2006, 01:03:22 am »
im with you filler, if you ever start a revolution im so there!
'Jimmy, I get home, I shut the curtains and I sleep'.

- Mascherano after running out of petrol, forgetting his money then being hit in his car on his way home

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2006, 01:04:34 am »
Jesus christ. Did maccies shag your girlfriend or something?  ;)
i cant understand why you have so much hatred against them. Ok, so the burgers are full of processed fucking shit but they arent forcing them down there mouths, we are willingly buying them.
I dont agree with a lot of their advertising though. Happy meals for a start need to be scrapped. Talk about targetting children with absolute fucking shit, pester power at its highest.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2006, 01:05:59 am »
im with you filler, if you ever start a revolution im so there!

Bollocks to a revolution. Let's just start with having a bloody wee think first eh? STOP GOING THERE.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2006, 01:11:31 am »
Ok, so the burgers are full of processed fucking shit but they arent forcing them down there mouths, we are willingly buying them.

.. just wondering if you can spot the marketing equation that's going on? If you turned off the TV for one fucking minute and never saw an advert praising the great psuedo Stalinist burger campaign.. (I am on a roll now...) do you really think that kids would pull the hems of their mothers gasping for utterly shit food?

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2006, 01:13:09 am »
we should all get sterilized so we cant have any children who'd pull at our hems dying for a mcshit burger

- Mascherano after running out of petrol, forgetting his money then being hit in his car on his way home

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2006, 01:14:16 am »
If you bothered to read the rest of my post..
I dont agree with a lot of their advertising though. Happy meals for a start need to be scrapped. Talk about targetting children with absolute fucking shit, pester power at its highest.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2006, 01:14:21 am »
i cant understand why you have so much hatred against them.

I can't understand why you want your planet to be supervised by them. Viva the Allotments.

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2006, 01:15:46 am »
how about subway, do you enjoy a sub of the day?

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2006, 01:16:27 am »
we should all get sterilized so we cant have any children who'd pull at our hems dying for a mcshit burger

totally agree. Far too many people on earth who can't be arsed with practising safe sex.. arguably the same people who can't be arsed with 'working out this food-air deal?'

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2006, 01:17:38 am »

It is a heart-attack on a piece of bread (of your choice, I may add), but I think they're lovely. They're right by my work and I know the names of the people who work in there.

:D

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2006, 01:18:27 am »

I have never walked into a 'Subway'. To tell the truth.. if I walked into a 'Subway' I would have to start to class myself as yet another fucking clueless gibbon walking upon the earth...

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2006, 01:19:26 am »
what do you have for breakfast, dinner and tea then my good friend? Enlighten us

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2006, 01:20:28 am »
what do you have for breakfast, dinner and tea then my good friend? Enlighten us
Lobster marinated in a fine pepper sauce, served with lightly fried onions and a dash of garlic,
And thats just breakfast by the look of things.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2006, 01:27:47 am »
Lobster marinated in a fine pepper sauce, served with lightly fried onions and a dash of garlic,
And thats just breakfast by the look of things.

;D

How amusing is that? I just want some decent food at a decent price, and I'm being taken the piss out of me for that? Don't you think it's a bit odd to walk down a street and have food offered to you on a ridiculously over-priced level and walk off smiling about it? You're the fucking mugs in all this.. you DO know that don't you?

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2006, 01:31:08 am »
I'll reply after my I've had my cholesterol tablet.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2006, 01:33:19 am »
I just want some decent food at a decent price
Says the man who kills flies to go with his onions  ;)

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2006, 01:34:46 am »
I'll reply after my I've had my cholesterol tablet.

don't chicken out pal.. you might be Spanish after all... and could therefore enlighten us all?

ah bollocks.. you're not Spanish tho are you?

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2006, 01:37:39 am »
today i ate free range chicken (steamed) with carrots and broccelli, is that ok with you or not?

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2006, 01:38:44 am »
Well, up at this hour, it must be in my blood.

Perhaps I should eat paella and tapas and forget any alternatives, then. On the other hand, they do have McNasty's in Spain. McPollo sandwich, por favor?

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2006, 01:41:36 am »
Well, up at this hour, it must be in my blood.

Perhaps I should eat paella and tapas and forget any alternatives, then. On the other hand, they do have McNasty's in Spain. McPollo sandwich, por favor?

the gun is pointed in all directions.

I'm a Franco on this subject (doffs cap to my dad in apology).. but all participants should die.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2006, 01:46:08 am »
today i ate free range chicken (steamed) with carrots and broccelli, is that ok with you or not?

I jsut think we should properly think about food... that's all. I'm no fascist.. even if I  DO come across Italian. I'm not. But we are raping the planet. RAPING IT.

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2006, 01:47:28 am »
I jsut think we should properly think about food... that's all. I'm no fascist.. even if I  DO come across Italian. I'm not. But we are raping the planet. RAPING IT.

as long as jacks got his dick in something he'll be happy!

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2006, 01:50:07 am »
the gun is pointed in all directions.

I'm a Franco on this subject (doffs cap to my dad in apology).. but all participants should die.

I agree with you slightly. And I emphasise the word "slightly". You see, I'm of the mindset that people who go to McNasty's and KFC etc to order a salad or a low-fat bag of carrots should be shot, not those who go there as a cheap, quick alternative. Any unofficial "V sign" to Jamie Oliver is classed as a good thing to me, as well.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2006, 01:56:24 am »
as long as jacks got his dick in something he'll be happy!

I just want to wring the scrawny necks of these poxy political leaders we have that are roaming this planet till I see their apologies squeezed out of their eyes in embarrassment.

I want to see pain and a wish for forgiveness.

I want to see blood. And I want to see change. Genuine fucking change on this fucking planet that we've been so clever in achieving. We are just a bunch of greedy, self satisfying pieces of shit, and no fucking religion is ever going to wash us from that fact.

Dear planet earth.,.. Please Bomb eachother.. we have no hope.. we are monkeys who have decided to ignore the idea of communication. The West is so intent on greed and power that nothing will stand in its way. Move over you scum, the West is coming.

It's coming to spark the 3rd World War.

Goodnight. :wave

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2006, 02:00:20 am »
no.. seriously.. if you walk into a MacDonalds et al.. I just don't speak to you. For fucks sake we need to change the angle surely!!?

Fucking pisses me off wondering what grandchildren will ask of us... what would be the answer?.. well sorry sonny.. we were just fucking crap.

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2006, 02:04:03 am »
no.. seriously.. if you walk into a MacDonalds et al.. I just don't speak to you. For fucks sake we need to change the angle surely!!?

Fucking pisses me off wondering what grandchildren will ask of us... what would be the answer?.. well sorry sonny.. we were just fucking crap.

What about people who go in just to use the toilet and buy a quarter pounder or something because they haven't eaten for four days. You're generalising far too easily and I will fire scenarious at you until you wear a t-shirt saying "I love fast-food".

:P

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2006, 02:05:37 am »
walk into a MacDonalds you should be shot.. wake the fuck up, you have a responsibility. YoU. HAVE. A. RESPONSIBILITY!

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2006, 02:06:56 am »
As an adult, you also have a responsibilty not to wet yourself, too.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2006, 02:09:18 am »
because they haven't eaten for four days.

a double 'whammy' .. a person who hasn't eaten for four days decides to go to MacDonalds to get nutrition. If somebody has crawled on their belly in a desert for four days and ended up at a MacDonalds.. it's a no brainer.. shoot the fucker... in the head.

Stop apologising for companies who are raping the planet.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2006, 02:09:55 am »
As an adult, you also have a responsibilty not to wet yourself, too.

Not if you have a nappy...

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2006, 02:13:05 am »
Stop apologising for companies who are raping the planet.

Interesting!

You can't blame them for fat kids and the like, though. Blame television and playstations for not getting them out of the house more often.

As long as it is eaten in moderation and as a part of a well-balanced diet, there's no problem really.

People don't have time for a four-course dinner on their breaks etc. I'd also rather have a 99p cheeseburger, over a £3 sarnie from the Spar or somewhere.

That is fucking rape!

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2006, 02:21:19 am »
Interesting!
As long as it is eaten in moderation and as a part of a well-balanced diet, there's no problem really.

heh.. I can't argue with families who easily confuse Deliaesque nutritional values with Stalanist morals can I?

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2006, 02:35:00 am »
Do you have a policy on the velocity of shot used on people who go through the drive-thru rather than those who actually enter the shop, or are they both the same to you? You see, I think I am getting the hang of it. Drive-thru users think they are busier and more important people who need to sit whilst queuing rather than stand, so in my humble opinion, they deserve a harsher punishment.

Or has the apprentice become the master and you are disgusted with me?

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2006, 02:40:30 am »
Fuck, McNasty's, Burger King, KFC or Subway. Yummies in Birkenhead does the best scoff bar none... :wave

Offline tomred

• yraelo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2006, 02:43:15 am »
Wasn't Subway created by some obese kid who wanted an alternative to McNasty's and Burger King? Don't they serve vegetables etc.?

edit: no, they just use a kid who lost a load of weight as part of their marketing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subway_%28restaurant%29
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 02:45:12 am by tomred »

Offline Spanish Armada

• Kopite
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2006, 02:46:48 am »
He wanted an alternative to McNasty's - hasn't a meatball sub got the required amount of salt for an adult male to last a week, or is that just a fallacy?

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2006, 02:51:29 am »
Fuck, McNasty's, Burger King, KFC or Subway. Yummies in Birkenhead does the best scoff bar none... :wave

too right.. don't mind local shit cheap food.. I just don't like it being pumped into my face each and every day.. I don't like the fact that we wave hello to MacDonalds in being the big youth sponsor for youth football. Please .. I need to know something.. am I mad? Am I insane in my beliefs? NO is the answer.. my fucking god does this make me angry.

Stop Eating Food In These Fucking Places.. Please! Your children will gladly piss on our graves.