Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571279 times)

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
Re: Fat Orange Nixon
« Reply #37080 on: February 21, 2018, 01:44:18 pm »
Did I read that trump is pushing for legislation against bump stocks? Drop on the ocean but a step in the right direction. Seems far too sane for trump. Perhaps I was dreaming...

That was shot down after Vegas... It was a token response after Vegas and that guy used bump stocks. Parkland shooter didn’t need to convert a weapon...he had an automatic weapon.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #37081 on: February 21, 2018, 01:48:42 pm »
Right-Wing Media Uses Parkland Shooting as Conspiracy Fodder
The New York Times
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM
11 hrs ago

The teenagers of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., who a week ago lost 17 of their classmates and school staff members in a mass shooting, have emerged as passionate advocates for reform, speaking openly of their anger in the hope of forcing a reckoning on guns.

But in certain right-wing corners of the web — and, increasingly, from more mainstream voices like Rush Limbaugh and a commentator on CNN — the students are being portrayed not as grief-ridden survivors but as pawns and conspiracists intent on exploiting a tragedy to undermine the nation’s laws.

In these baseless accounts, which by Tuesday had spread rapidly on social media, the students are described as “crisis actors,” who travel to the sites of shootings to instigate fury against guns. Or they are called F.B.I. plants, defending the bureau for its failure to catch the shooter. They have been portrayed as puppets being coached and manipulated by the Democratic Party, gun control activists, the so-called antifa movement and the left-wing billionaire George Soros.

The theories are far-fetched. But they are finding a broad and prominent audience online. On Tuesday, the president’s son Donald J. Trump Jr. liked a pair of tweets that accused David Hogg, a 17-year-old who is among the most outspoken of the Parkland students, of criticizing the Trump administration in an effort to protect his father, whom Mr. Hogg has described as a retired F.B.I. agent.

Mr. Hogg, the high school’s student news director, has become a sensation among many liberals for his polished and compelling television interviews, in which he has called on lawmakers to enact tougher restrictions on guns. Just as quickly, Mr. Hogg attracted the disdain of right-wing provocateurs like The Gateway Pundit, a fringe website that gained prominence in 2016 for pushing conspiracies about voter fraud and Hillary Clinton.

In written posts and YouTube videos — one of which had more than 100,000 views as of Tuesday night — Gateway Pundit has argued that Mr. Hogg had been coached on what to say during his interviews. The notion that Mr. Hogg is merely protecting his father dovetails with a broader right-wing trope, that liberal forces in the F.B.I. are trying to undermine President Trump and his pro-Second Amendment supporters.

Others offered more sweeping condemnations. Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist behind the site Infowars, suggested that the mass shooting was a “false flag” orchestrated by anti-gun groups. Mr. Limbaugh, on his radio program, said of the student activists on Monday: “Everything they’re doing is right out of the Democrat Party’s various playbooks. It has the same enemies: the N.R.A. and guns.”

By Tuesday, that argument had migrated to CNN. In an on-air appearance, Jack Kingston, a former United States representative from Georgia and a regular CNN commentator, asked, “Do we really think — and I say this sincerely — do we really think 17-year-olds on their own are going to plan a nationwide rally?” (He was quickly rebuked by the anchor Alyson Camerota.)

Conspiracies, wild and raw online, are often pasteurized on their way into the mainstream. A subtler version of the theory appeared Tuesday on the website of Bill O’Reilly, the ousted Fox News host. Mr. O’Reilly stopped short of saying the students had been planted by anti-Trump forces. But, he wrote: “The national press believes it is their job to destroy the Trump administration by any means necessary. So if the media has to use kids to do that, they’ll use kids.”

Some of those who have been spreading the conspiracies are facing consequences.

Benjamin Kelly, an aide to a Florida state representative, Shawn Harrison, emailed a Tampa Bay Times reporter on Tuesday accusing Mr. Hogg and a classmate, Emma Gonzalez, of being actors that travel to the sites of crises.

Mr. Kelly was soon fired.

“I made a mistake whereas I tried to inform a reporter of information relating to his story regarding a school shooting,” Mr. Kelly tweeted. “I meant no disrespect to the students or parents of Parkland.” His boss, Mr. Harrison, said on Twitter that he was “appalled” by Mr. Kelly’s remarks.

But by Tuesday evening, a new conspiracy was dominating Gateway Pundit’s home page. “Soros-Linked Organizers of ‘Women’s March’ Selected Anti-Trump Kids to Be Face of Parkland Tragedy,” read the headline. Within an hour, it had been shared on Facebook more than 150 times.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/right-wing-media-uses-parkland-shooting-as-conspiracy-fodder/ar-BBJo3TH?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Vice news interviewed a Congressman Dennis Baxley from Ocala  and asked why he couldn't get behind an assault rifle ban.

He said you don't ban spoons just because too many people are overweight.

Said the four cornerstones of his remit were faith, family, freedom and opportunity. (Sez it all about conservatives, really)

Shoot. him. in. the. fucking. head.
Kill the humourless

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #37082 on: February 21, 2018, 02:24:00 pm »
@realDonaldTrump
Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren’t they the subject of the investigation? Why didn’t Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren’t Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Session!

Executive Hour Tweet #1 starts with more Obama conspiracy stuff and ends with him misspelling the name of his AG.  Going to be a long day.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37083 on: February 21, 2018, 02:41:21 pm »
Executive Hour Tweet #1 starts with more Obama conspiracy stuff and ends with him misspelling the name of his AG.  Going to be a long day.

Dumping on his AG again because of Sessions' recusal.  Typical mud slinging.

Vice news interviewed a Congressman Dennis Baxley from Ocala  and asked why he couldn't get behind an assault rifle ban.

He said you don't ban spoons just because too many people are overweight.

Said the four cornerstones of his remit were faith, family, freedom and opportunity. (Sez it all about conservatives, really)

Shoot. him. in. the. fucking. head.

Fucking.  Hell.

What kind of a country equates fucking spoons with guns??
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #37084 on: February 21, 2018, 03:10:10 pm »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #37085 on: February 21, 2018, 03:32:12 pm »
The MAGAheads are losing their shit on Twitter claiming that their free speech is being infringed upon because Twitter has purged some of their fake bot followers

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #37086 on: February 21, 2018, 03:41:03 pm »
Rubio faces backlash from students, gun control advocates after shooting
The Washington Post
Sean Sullivan
12 hrs ago

He called it “heartbreaking” and said he was devastated. Dozens killed or injured in a shooting rampage that shook Florida and the nation — and “deeply impacted” him as he considered his political future.

Twenty months passed. Then, it happened again. Another mass killing.

Now, Marco Rubio has become the face of congressional inaction on tougher gun restrictions, especially to the students who survived the deadly Valentine’s Day shooting at a Florida high school.

The 46-year-old senator drew special attention after declaring the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting to be a life-altering event that he followed with an about-face run for reelection. But since then, Rubio has largely adhered to orthodox GOP positions on guns, resisting several efforts to tighten laws.

In the hours after the Parkland, Fla., shooting, Rubio stood on the Senate floor and said that most of the tougher gun restrictions that others have proposed wouldn’t have prevented it. The state’s highest-profile Republican lawmaker has faced an intense backlash from Americans demanding new regulations on firearms.

“Shame on you Marco Rubio & NRA,” read a banner that was flown over the South Florida coastline.

The liberal advocacy group Avaaz parked three trucks with large red and black signs near a local Rubio office in a nod to the Oscar-nominated movie “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.”

“Slaughtered in school. And still no gun control. How come, Marco Rubio?” the mobile boards asked.

“I think he’s the symptom of a problem, and he represents an opportunity,” Avaaz Deputy Director Emma Ruby Sachs said.

In response to the shooting, Rubio has advocated a variety of remedies, and has sent cautious and sometimes confusing signals about where he stands.

He has embraced the idea of a gun violence restraining-order law while also sounding open to expanding background checks, creating a task force to examine the causes of mass shootings and banning “bump stock” devices that allow certain guns more rapid firing capability. He has repeatedly accused news outlets of misrepresenting his views.

He has not explicitly embraced the more-assertive actions that gun-control advocates have demanded and has underscored his commitment to gun rights. At times, he has sounded somewhat open to new limits — a tactic reminiscent of his presidential campaign, when he often appeared to advocate two positions at once, leaving his stance open to interpretation.

“If someone has decided ‘I’m going to commit this crime,’ they will find a way to get the gun to do it,” he said on the Senate floor. “That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a law that makes it harder. It just means, understand, to be honest, it isn’t going to stop this from happening.”

One Rubio associate, who spoke candidly on the condition of anonymity, described his approach as “all over the place” and “scattershot.”

This strategy is similar to how Rubio has navigated other contentious debates in his career — and it’s one that even some of his allies find troubling.

“He’s got thin skin. It shows in the Trumpesque Twitter rants he’s gone on against the media in recent days,” said Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist who has known Rubio for years.

Rubio, who declined to be interviewed for this article, is slated to appear Wednesday evening at a town hall hosted by CNN that will include classmates, parents and community members of last week’s shooting victims.

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, only two congressional candidates received more money from the National Rifle Association than Rubio during the 2016 election cycle. He has also received an A-plus rating from the organization.

Throughout his career, Rubio has shown flashes of a willingness to buck his party’s conservative base. Often, however, he pulls back, rejoining the bulk of the GOP.

He did it on immigration, joining a bipartisan group that wrote a sweeping bill — only to distance himself from it later on as hard-right critics pounced. Last week, he rejected another bipartisan immigration compromise.

At the outset of the President Trump’s administration, Rubio flirted with voting against his pick for secretary of state, Rex Tillerson. In the end, he fell back in line with his party.

Right after a gunman opened fire at the Orlando nightclub in June 2016, Rubio, then a defeated presidential candidate headed for retirement from the Senate, sounded like someone who had been fundamentally changed by it.

He issued a statement the same day, saying he was “devastated by this heartbreaking act of terrorism.” Authorities said the gunman had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State.

“I’ve been deeply impacted by it,” he told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt the next day, saying that it “most certainly has impacted my thinking in general about a lot of things.”

After a period of reflection that included a conversation in Orlando with Lt. Gov. Carlos Lopez-Cantera, a close friend who urged him to consider running for reelection, Rubio announced he would run for a second Senate term.

Following the Orlando shooting, the Senate rejected four competing gun proposals. Rubio joined most Republicans in voting against Democratic measures to allow the attorney general to deny firearms and explosives to any suspected terrorists and to expand background checks for gun purchases.

He supported alternatives sponsored by Republicans to increase funding for the government to run background checks without expanding them and to allow authorities to delay a gun sale to a terrorism suspect with the backing of a judge.

In February 2017, Rubio voted for a measure that blocked the Social Security Administration from reporting mentally impaired recipients to a national background-check database. Trump signed it later that month.

In response to the Orlando shooting, Rubio introduced a measure that would require each federal department or agency to provide to the FBI information about a person who is or has been under a federal terrorism investigation. It went nowhere and gained no co-sponsors.

Some students who attend the school where last week’s shooting unfolded have voiced dissatisfaction with Rubio’s positions.

“It’s not our job to tell you, Senator Rubio, how to protect us. The fact that we even have to do this is appalling,” junior Cameron Kasky said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “Our job is to go to school, learn and not take a bullet. You need to figure this out. That’s why you were unfortunately elected. Your job is to protect us and our blood is on your hands.”

Rubio has been careful not to criticize the students who are going after him. His defenders say he is simply fighting back against unfair criticism.

“He’s responding to the joint efforts of the media and the Democratic Party to make him and people like him be perpetrators when they are not perpetrators,” said Nelson Diaz, chairman of the Republican Party of Miami-Dade County.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rubio-faces-backlash-from-students-gun-control-advocates-after-shooting/ar-BBJo3jV?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

3 Billboards.  There's a thought.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:42:51 pm by jambutty »
Kill the humourless

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37087 on: February 21, 2018, 03:51:53 pm »
???  ???  ???

That's not how I recall it

Joe has been hammering Trump since he announced he was running for election
No, not really. Joe Scarborough was on good and friendly terms with Trump at the beginning of his run, and for some time after that. There was a gradual separation and realization by Joe that Trump was ill-suited for the job, and then, later, that he is actually bonkers. Scarborough has argued that Trump is not the same person he was from a few decades ago. This evolution by Scarborough happened before the grab 'em by the pussy tape, but well after the beginning of Trump's run. So, yeah, for one reason or another,  Scarborough has given Trump a lot of airtime (but then again, so has everyone else). At the end of the day, he's an effective critic of Trump, so I will reserve my criticisms of his earlier slowness to catch on.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37088 on: February 21, 2018, 03:55:24 pm »
Morning Joe were virtually the only mainstream news show that treated trump like a credible nominee during the primaries. Others gave him airtime but treated him as a joke candidate - including fox. Scarborough was a friend of trump and advised him during the campaign. They regularly called each other. The fall out happened during Joe and mika's visit to the white house after the inauguration.

No. The fall out happened way before that.

I suspect that morning Joe are playing up to their role as antagonists for ratings as much as anything. It's soap opera shit and I'd rather not feed it.  Scarborough is a politician. He's shrewd.

Nothing so convoluted and conspiracy theory-esque. He just belatedly realised what is Trump in reality.
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37089 on: February 21, 2018, 03:59:33 pm »
Their trouble started when Joe warned the WH not to contest the inauguration attendance.  Then it went down hill with the party and Trump claiming Mika was bleeding; plus the hatchet job some magazine ran on the pair of them and somebody calling Joe and saying if he rang the president and begged forgiveness he could stop the story... it's all quite intimidating shit.

Unless my memory id failing me, Joe distanced himself well before then. But you are right, I think his full-on opposition continued to evolve after the election.

Edit: I see that I'm a bit late to this discussion.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37090 on: February 21, 2018, 04:19:35 pm »
The MAGAheads are losing their shit on Twitter claiming that their free speech is being infringed upon because Twitter has purged some of their fake bot followers

Yep. A complete misunderstanding of free speech principles. Of course, they could be making those statements knowingly, as propaganda. But no - most of them are just think.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #37091 on: February 21, 2018, 04:40:22 pm »
So the White House has given the head of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin (the same guy under investigation for improper spending on a trip to Britain and Denmark) permission to purge the agency of "subversion".  He also says those who defy him "won't be working in my operation." Good grief
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/20/shulkin-veterans-agency-purge-417896

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37092 on: February 21, 2018, 05:01:23 pm »
Unless my memory id failing me, Joe distanced himself well before then. But you are right, I think his full-on opposition continued to evolve after the election.

Edit: I see that I'm a bit late to this discussion.

You're right in that regard.  My point was it was the inauguration fiasco where it become full blown war between Joe, Mika and Trump.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37093 on: February 21, 2018, 05:03:15 pm »

Probably a fair number of them are bots themselves.  And those that aren't have just lost their best buddies.  Imagine being friends with a bot...

So the White House has given the head of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin (the same guy under investigation for improper spending on a trip to Britain and Denmark) permission to purge the agency of "subversion".  He also says those who defy him "won't be working in my operation." Good grief
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/20/shulkin-veterans-agency-purge-417896

It's a race to see if the checks and balances can bring Trump and his cohorts down before the departments are stacked full of unquestioning yes men.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #37094 on: February 21, 2018, 06:47:12 pm »
Mueller seems most scrupulous in getting to the bottom of every niggling detail which crosses his desk. Unless someone takes the plea deal, of course.

Federal investigators are probing whether former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort promised a Chicago banker a job in the Trump White House in return for $16 million in home loans, two people with direct knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

Manafort received three separate loans in December 2016 and January 2017 from Federal Savings Bank for homes in New York City and the Hamptons.

The banker, Stephen Calk, president of the Federal Savings Bank, was announced as a member of candidate Trump's Council of Economic Advisers in August 2016.

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team is now investigating whether there was a quid pro quo agreement between Manafort and Calk. Manafort left the Trump campaign in August 2016 after the millions he had earned working for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine drew media scrutiny. Calk did not receive a job in President Donald Trump's cabinet.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mueller-asking-if-manafort-promised-banker-white-house-job-return-n849916
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37095 on: February 21, 2018, 07:13:18 pm »
Mueller seems most scrupulous in getting to the bottom of every niggling detail which crosses his desk. Unless someone takes the plea deal, of course.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mueller-asking-if-manafort-promised-banker-white-house-job-return-n849916

As I recall, those loans accounted to something like 25% of the bank's available capitol. That level of risk makes no sense what so ever.

Edit: correction - I've just skimmed the article - it was about 5%. Even so, it is still lunacy.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:15:02 pm by Jiminy Cricket »

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #37096 on: February 21, 2018, 07:27:07 pm »

I find it hard to believe that Paul Manafort would be up to any sort of improper financial shenanigans.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #37097 on: February 21, 2018, 07:31:10 pm »
New charges for Gates and Manafort have been put under seal. They may also include new defendants
https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/02/21/paul-manafort-rick-gates-new-charges-criminal-case-419685?

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #37098 on: February 21, 2018, 07:43:39 pm »
I find it hard to believe that Paul Manafort would be up to any sort of improper financial shenanigans.

It is kind of weird looking on at this stuff being prosecuted when Manafort had been going for years, and even during the campaign people were commenting on his 'colourful' past. Wonder what Kushner is making of the FBI turning over his financial arrangements.

"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #37099 on: February 21, 2018, 07:44:07 pm »
If only it were the victim list of America's next mass shooting.

In the NRA's HQ.

That would be fitting.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37100 on: February 21, 2018, 08:30:54 pm »
It is kind of weird looking on at this stuff being prosecuted when Manafort had been going for years, and even during the campaign people were commenting on his 'colourful' past. Wonder what Kushner is making of the FBI turning over his financial arrangements.

Shared a video on the other thread that outlines just how shady Manafort is.  Might also indicate why he seems so unwilling to flip.  I think he's more scared of what Putin might do to him than Mueller.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #37101 on: February 21, 2018, 08:42:26 pm »
Shared a video on the other thread that outlines just how shady Manafort is.  Might also indicate why he seems so unwilling to flip.  I think he's more scared of what Putin might do to him than Mueller.

Forza Polonium 212 Ultras incoming.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37102 on: February 21, 2018, 08:46:06 pm »
Forza Polonium 212 Ultras incoming.

Pretty much.

Popcorn's Art

Online KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #37103 on: February 21, 2018, 11:07:57 pm »

It's increasingly clear that the people willing to be associated with the Trump regime see working with /in the White House as a ripe source of income rather than public service . That some (a lot) of Americans want to  believe they're draining the swamp is mind boggling.

I genuinely believe 90% of appointees are just after making money and the 10% are ideological nutjibs.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #37104 on: February 21, 2018, 11:13:10 pm »
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #37105 on: February 21, 2018, 11:15:00 pm »

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #37106 on: February 21, 2018, 11:37:25 pm »
A real photo.

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/966443725554700288

He's a sociopath, and the narcissistic '45' on the cuffs is just the topper.

Of course he suggested that teachers should be armed, cos he's the worst person in the world.

Where have you gone, Lee Harvey Oswald, a nation turns it's lonely eyes to you?

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #37108 on: February 22, 2018, 03:48:36 am »
The list probably continued like this:
6. Don't say anything racist.
7. Don't make hand gestures like you're shooting a gun.
8. DON'T MENTION RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37109 on: February 22, 2018, 03:53:33 am »

Ha ha - maybe on the back :D

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #37110 on: February 22, 2018, 03:54:53 am »
He didn't write that, it is full sentences.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37111 on: February 22, 2018, 08:04:24 am »

Has someone counted how often he said 'I hear you' after that? Reckon all the other points are too long and too hard to read for him.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #37112 on: February 22, 2018, 08:35:15 am »

7 probably was amended to include "whilst making child like gun fire sounds , pew pew"
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #37113 on: February 22, 2018, 08:49:44 am »
 Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary said that I  want guns brought into the school classroom. Wrong!

4:55 am - 22 May 2016

15,839 Retweets  24,568 Likes
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37114 on: February 22, 2018, 09:16:17 am »

Crooked Hillary said that I  want guns brought into the school classroom. Wrong!

Well now it's right!

Popcorn's Art

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #37115 on: February 22, 2018, 11:02:19 am »
He didn't write that, it is full sentences.

Based on other writing samples, most people think it's Ivanka.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #37116 on: February 22, 2018, 11:28:47 am »

Every single thing he says is at some point exactly contradicted by something else he’s said.

It’s quite astonishing
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #37117 on: February 22, 2018, 11:33:44 am »
Every single thing he says is at some point exactly contradicted by something else he’s said.

It’s quite astonishing

Yep. There's always a tweet

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37118 on: February 22, 2018, 11:47:31 am »
Based on other writing samples, most people think it's Ivanka.

Isn't she on holiday in the Caribbean with Jared?  Or are they back now?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37119 on: February 22, 2018, 01:20:56 pm »
He’s currently on a twitter rant about arming teachers.  :butt
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.