Author Topic: FAN UPDATE - Ticketing changes to reduce touting - discussion and ideas  (Read 226632 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: Ticketing changes to reduce touting - discussion and ideas
« Reply #1640 on: January 7, 2020, 12:35:24 pm »
So if the league is won before our last home game we get the Trophy then? that's good then. although it would of been good seeing Hendo lifting it at St James being a Sunderland boy  ;D .

Just hoping the open top bus Is kept for the Monday after Last game of season as I will be down in Liverpool .
St. James would be the worst ground in the country to lift the trophy at. Bus parade will be on Monday if we don't have any finals after although they may well have some sort of celebration, hard to say

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1641 on: January 7, 2020, 12:37:25 pm »
St. James would be the worst ground in the country to lift the trophy at.

God yeah, we'd all be needing binoculars to watch it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #1642 on: January 7, 2020, 12:41:05 pm »
St. James would be the worst ground in the country to lift the trophy at. Bus parade will be on Monday if we don't have any finals after although they may well have some sort of celebration, hard to say

Aye it would be crap miles away from the pitch.

I put in for holidays for the Monday and Tuesday will be down Sunday to Tuesday. but your right if we get to champions league final then and fa cup  they will hold off until after they are played.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1643 on: January 7, 2020, 12:45:08 pm »
Aye it would be crap miles away from the pitch.

I put in for holidays for the Monday and Tuesday will be down Sunday to Tuesday. but your right if we get to champions league final then and fa cup  they will hold off until after they are played.
Yeah personally I wouldn't like 2 celebrations and I don't think Klopp would but I understand after 30 years people wanting it. Would be weird celebrating if we lost one of those finals though

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1644 on: January 7, 2020, 12:49:10 pm »
Anyone who sells their ticket for more than face value whether it’s £10 more or £100 more is a disgrace.
agreed

as for fakes friend of a friend was trying to get tickets for the roma semi final

fella was looking for 350 for 2 tickets. anyway he heard YNWA booming so couldnt resist. he usually makes whoever come to the ticket office to make sure its a real ticket but didnt have time, one time he didnt. soon as he handed over the cash the guy takes off like Usain Bolt. Sure enough it looked real but as you can see where this is going it was a fake, paid 350 for monopoly money
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1645 on: January 7, 2020, 12:52:45 pm »
agreed

as for fakes friend of a friend was trying to get tickets for the roma semi final

fella was looking for 350 for 2 tickets. anyway he heard YNWA booming so couldnt resist. he usually makes whoever come to the ticket office to make sure its a real ticket but didnt have time, one time he didnt. soon as he handed over the cash the guy takes off like Usain Bolt. Sure enough it looked real but as you can see where this is going it was a fake, paid 350 for monopoly money

Fuck me

I wouldn't have paid £350 if they were real

What a piss take

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1646 on: January 7, 2020, 12:53:04 pm »
agreed

I remember searching about for that, some of the things people make up like how tickets are emailed another said I had to go to a bookies to pick them.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1647 on: January 7, 2020, 01:00:13 pm »
I see loads of people offering hospitality tickets - sometimes at way below market rate. I think it appears to be a way over a few seasons for them to build up credits and possibly away credits? Buy them all in, sell them all of - and then bin off hospitality once you've got enough. Otherwise I don't see why the same people on Twitter seem to be constantly offering hospitality tickets at like 66% of the value all the time.

No, hospitality season tickets, don’t count to credit building etc.  The reason they go cheap is seat location etc. For the same hospitality lounge there’s a £2500 price difference between tickets per ticket based on location. So people’s average cost is a lot lower, so in reality the more homes games you have, the cheaper your ticket becomes, so you can go to 5/10 games a season and still make your money back.  All above board as tickets go to clients/mates/family etc.  There are some holders that don’t have the network so resort to selling on social media. Matchday hospitality is a complete different kettle of fish

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #1648 on: January 7, 2020, 01:04:52 pm »
No, hospitality season tickets, don’t count to credit building etc.  The reason they go cheap is seat location etc. For the same hospitality lounge there’s a £2500 price difference between tickets per ticket based on location. So people’s average cost is a lot lower, so in reality the more homes games you have, the cheaper your ticket becomes, so you can go to 5/10 games a season and still make your money back.  All above board as tickets go to clients/mates/family etc.  There are some holders that don’t have the network so resort to selling on social media. Matchday hospitality is a complete different kettle of fish
Ah fair enough - they often say that they are going at less than they paid though which I find confusing.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1649 on: January 7, 2020, 01:06:55 pm »
Ah fair enough - they often say that they are going at less than they paid though which I find confusing.

In that case it’s matchday hospo, seasonal hospitality is onky transferred via e-tickets. Match day hospo is mainly for credit hunters, and are paper tickets

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #1650 on: January 7, 2020, 01:07:16 pm »

I think a few of them are buying matchday hospitality and willing to make a small loss throughout the season just to guarantee to be in next seasons 13+ sale. They're making a little loss but looking at it as an investment
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1651 on: January 7, 2020, 01:11:00 pm »
Yeah personally I wouldn't like 2 celebrations and I don't think Klopp would but I understand after 30 years people wanting it. Would be weird celebrating if we lost one of those finals though

Imagine losing the CL final to fly back to have an immediate massive street celebration with the PL trophy ;D Be so weird...

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1652 on: January 7, 2020, 01:12:38 pm »
Imagine losing the CL final to fly back to have an immediate massive street celebration with the PL trophy ;D Be so weird...
Right? Be over 2 weeks waiting for the CL final too, although be some party if we won it mind

Offline Jesse Pinkman

• Main Stander
« Reply #1653 on: January 7, 2020, 01:13:56 pm »
His kids were 15 & 17 ish - they have supported Liverpool all their lives and never been to Anfield - it's a once in a lifetime trip for them.

I'm not justifying it in anyway, but people pay £10,000 to take their kids to meet a mouse for a 2 week holiday. A once in a lifetime trip. I only imagine to a lifelong Liverpool supporter who has always dreamt of being on the KOP, a few grand is worth it.

This is the problem - touts prey on people like them. It's exploitation, it's wrong, but saying they have more money than sense isn't entirely true when many will have saved up for years to experience this one moment.
This. I am in this position right now. I'll be in the UK for the first time in over a decade. I've followed since the late Houllier days (03/04 my first recollection and I thought Kewell was the dogs bollocks when he first signed!). I don't know if or when I'll step on these isles again.

I've always wanted to go Anfield. It's only now that I've had the financial means of doing so. So I bought a ticket for the Kop end. I wanted to be there, sing my heart out, absorb the atmosphere.

The game that coincides with my trip happens to be United at Anfield. Cost me circa £400 through some local agent here in Asia. Until it got cancelled a few days ago because the bloke selling got his fan card cancelled (presume it was the recent checks?)

I'd gotten the ticket back in late November - and there was no real way of getting a ticket from official channels. Not for a game of this magnitude. And certainly not for a wool!

Now with all flights and hotels booked, I've to find an alternative 10 days before the game. Prices have now risen to £800+. Ridiculous. But it would kill me going all the way to Liverpool and not attending a game. It's hard enough getting to the UK for folks from developing countries - God knows how that will worsen with the Tories now in charge.

Bit the bullet and bought an e-ticket in the M8 section (Main Stand). Reckon these are posh seats? E-ticket. I'll likely be seated with some corporate fucks. It's cost me an arm and a leg. Bittersweet but at least I get to see Liverpool live.

This is a view from the other side. There's probably loads like me (genuine fans who want to get a taste of Anfield). This is why the touts succeed.

I know I've no God given right to be at Anfield let alone the Kop. But I'd rather this money go to the club not some no mark tout (obviously at a less obscene rate but would happily pay a bit more than the local rate. Maybe the excess money can be used to subsidize tickets for youths).

Touts will continue to prey on our desperation until the club steps in. Sorry state of affairs but that's how it is.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

On Sterling:
Were spurs not happy to pay like £7-9m for him? I'd be giving Levy a call tonight to give him an option buy.
He's so over rated its ridiculous. Every time he plays he looks completely out of his depth and has done for about 9 months now.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1654 on: January 7, 2020, 01:24:14 pm »
This. I am in this position right now. I'll be in the UK for the first time in over a decade. I've followed since the late Houllier days (03/04 my first recollection and I thought Kewell was the dogs bollocks when he first signed!). I don't know if or when I'll step on these isles again.

I've always wanted to go Anfield. It's only now that I've had the financial means of doing so. So I bought a ticket for the Kop end. I wanted to be there, sing my heart out, absorb the atmosphere.

The game that coincides with my trip happens to be United at Anfield. Cost me circa £400 through some local agent here in Asia. Until it got cancelled a few days ago because the bloke selling got his fan card cancelled (presume it was the recent checks?)

I'd gotten the ticket back in late November - and there was no real way of getting a ticket from official channels. Not for a game of this magnitude. And certainly not for a wool!

Now with all flights and hotels booked, I've to find an alternative 10 days before the game. Prices have now risen to £800+. Ridiculous. But it would kill me going all the way to Liverpool and not attending a game. It's hard enough getting to the UK for folks from developing countries - God knows how that will worsen with the Tories now in charge.

Bit the bullet and bought an e-ticket in the M8 section (Main Stand). Reckon these are posh seats? E-ticket. I'll likely be seated with some corporate fucks. It's cost me an arm and a leg. Bittersweet but at least I get to see Liverpool live.

This is a view from the other side. There's probably loads like me (genuine fans who want to get a taste of Anfield). This is why the touts succeed.

I know I've no God given right to be at Anfield let alone the Kop. But I'd rather this money go to the club not some no mark tout (obviously at a less obscene rate but would happily pay a bit more than the local rate. Maybe the excess money can be used to subsidize tickets for youths).

Touts will continue to prey on our desperation until the club steps in. Sorry state of affairs but that's how it is.

So m8 is fine, you got a decent ish price face value on them through the club is £672 for said game, in block m9. It is what is, you get free food and unlimited half time drink so it won’t be bad

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1655 on: January 7, 2020, 01:25:17 pm »

Yet you original bought off a tout?   ::)

The club need to aim hospitality at overseas fans, to try and take the market away from the touts...if you're willing to pay a few hundred for a game then buy hospitality.

Offline Jesse Pinkman

• Main Stander
« Reply #1656 on: January 7, 2020, 01:39:34 pm »
So m8 is fine, you got a decent ish price face value on them through the club is £672 for said game, in block m9. It is what is, you get free food and unlimited half time drink so it won’t be bad
That is a bit reassuring. Cheers mate.

On Sterling:
Were spurs not happy to pay like £7-9m for him? I'd be giving Levy a call tonight to give him an option buy.
He's so over rated its ridiculous. Every time he plays he looks completely out of his depth and has done for about 9 months now.

Offline Jesse Pinkman

• Main Stander
« Reply #1657 on: January 7, 2020, 01:44:29 pm »

Yet you original bought off a tout?   ::)

The club need to aim hospitality at overseas fans, to try and take the market away from the touts...if you're willing to pay a few hundred for a game then buy hospitality.

Touts, albeit digital, are the only option in many overseas markets. Your Stubhubs, Ticketmasters, and whatnot. You make a great point re: the club taking the market away at the hospitality price point. I reckon loads would jump at the chance than go through 3rd parties. Fill the clubs coffers and cut the middlemen out.

On Sterling:

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #1658 on: January 7, 2020, 01:46:33 pm »

Klopp would love it another opportunity to get pished on the back of the bus haha

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1659 on: January 7, 2020, 02:02:16 pm »
Klopp would love it another opportunity to get pished on the back of the bus haha
He night haha but for the mentality of the players and fans a celebration before 1 or 2 finals seems a bad idea, if we won the league in mid-April it would help I think, lift trophy v Chelsea gives good time to prepare for any finals, big party in June me thinks

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #1660 on: January 7, 2020, 03:05:54 pm »
Aye have a massive party after the last game what would be champions league final then ruin all the players for the Euros loads of call off Trent pulls out of England squad due to Alcohol poison  ;D ;D ;D 

No but being serious Imagine winning the league and the FA cup THEN waiting a week for a champions league final to win that and make it the treble and add super cup and club world cup to that  :o

I mind seeing a picture of Fergie standing above the champions league, fa cup, prem and I think the super cup and community shield he had his awards on show to And thinking I'd love if we won all of that plus a couple more .

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1661 on: January 7, 2020, 03:08:32 pm »
Aye have a massive party after the last game what would be champions league final then ruin all the players for the Euros loads of call off Trent pulls out of England squad due to Alcohol poison  ;D ;D ;D 

No but being serious Imagine winning the league and the FA cup THEN waiting a week for a champions league final to win that and make it the treble and add super cup and club world cup to that  :o

I mind seeing a picture of Fergie standing above the champions league, fa cup, prem and I think the super cup and community shield he had his awards on show to And thinking I'd love if we won all of that plus a couple more .
Gonna be another long international summer for a lot of players in the squad anyway, hopefully send them off good

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1662 on: January 9, 2020, 05:58:40 am »
There’s someone on Twitter with a sizeable following touting tickets. No face or real name and no proof. He asks people to reach out to him via DM and he seems to selectively reply.

Offering Man City away for £75 and Chelsea for £175. There are going to be some angry people soon when they realise it’s a scam.
YNWA.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #1663 on: January 9, 2020, 09:08:47 am »
There’s someone on Twitter with a sizeable following touting tickets. No face or real name and no proof. He asks people to reach out to him via DM and he seems to selectively reply.

Offering Man City away for £75 and Chelsea for £175. There are going to be some angry people soon when they realise it’s a scam.

the first clue alone is the prices he is charging

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1664 on: January 9, 2020, 09:18:19 am »
Does anyone know if the rumors of ID checks for members on 13+ for Sheffield United was true? We did not have tickets for this game so have not been at Anfield since the fan update. I know that there was ID checks of OLSC members tickets but have not heard of any checks of ID for other groups.

Fortunately the OLSC members that I know got checked did have their ID with them but I have personally never carried my ID on me for the games as Liverpool have never informed us that we should be able to prove our ID at the game. For future games I will take my ID but it would be nice to have Liverpool officially admit that they carry out ID checks as many people do not carry ID on them for the games and we arrive at the ground 20-30 minutes before the game but if we risk facing an hour long queue to prove our ID at the ticket office then we would need to arrive earlier as I do not want to miss any of the game.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1665 on: January 9, 2020, 09:39:06 am »
It's not true

Offline royabs

• Main Stander
« Reply #1666 on: January 9, 2020, 10:09:52 am »
Anyone who sells their ticket for more than face value whether it’s £10 more or £100 more is a disgrace. How can you support someone making a ‘small profit’? I’d rather they lost out on their ticket value than have someone pay a ridiculous fee for it just to fill a seat.
Agree 100%.

Offline reddragon

• Main Stander
« Reply #1667 on: January 9, 2020, 04:21:42 pm »
So what happened to Fan Update for Season Ticket Holders happening before Christmas?

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #1668 on: January 9, 2020, 04:50:57 pm »
Email it the Ticket Investigation Manager - michael.yorke@liverpoolfc.com with as much info as you have

The tout i reported to Michael Yorke is still active in Ireland, spoke to a guy last week who paid him €220 each for 6 tickets to West Ham st home next month, he also claimed the tout told him he has 26 season tickets/membership cards. I supplied yorke with the mans name, address, mobile number and 2 of the cards which he has touted and still fuck all done, that's simply not good enough.

Offline qBlaz3

• Anny Roader
  • annie road aggro
« Reply #1669 on: January 9, 2020, 05:00:17 pm »
The tout i reported to Michael Yorke is still active in Ireland, spoke to a guy last week who paid him €220 each for 6 tickets to West Ham st home next month, he also claimed the tout told him he has 26 season tickets/membership cards. I supplied yorke with the mans name, address, mobile number and 2 of the cards which he has touted and still fuck all done, that's simply not good enough.

Ask him for an update maybe, may be hard to get all 26 cards with them having different addresses/names

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1670 on: January 9, 2020, 08:41:58 pm »
I know from past experience that it takes time and is VERY frustrating watching it going on but I think they have to get the full story and ensure they have enough evidence etc. Email him updates, it will help build the case.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #1671 on: January 10, 2020, 11:04:49 am »
does anyone know if the club will be releasing the numbers in relation to the outcome of the fan update?

I seen they cancelled and refunded tickets for the Sheff Utd game but from where I was sat it still looked a packed out shop. Obviously those tickets would most likely have been resold so its impossible to use empty seats as a guide. That's why I feel like the club could do a lot more on this front and start talking the numbers behind their actions. Touted tickets is still a massive problem and it's all good an well informing the club where we can but what actually comes of the work they are doing?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1672 on: January 10, 2020, 11:10:09 am »
does anyone know if the club will be releasing the numbers in relation to the outcome of the fan update?

They should they would be releasing a full update but that’s yet to happen and no idea if any numbers will be included

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #1673 on: January 10, 2020, 04:13:54 pm »
Additional tickets for the fixture against Manchester United have been made available for official Members, as a result of phase one of Fan Update.

Tickets will go back on sale at 11am on Monday January 13 for Members who recorded four or more Premier League home games from the 2018-19 season to purchase, following the Fan Update completion deadline.

Official Members who attended 13 or more Premier League home games last season were required to complete the Fan Update process before December 31, 2019 in order to be able to access Anfield stadium with tickets purchased in the last Members’ sale.

Twenty per cent of these supporters didn’t complete Fan Update, therefore all tickets purchased by these Members have been subsequently cancelled as their accounts could not be verified, and these tickets will now be put back on sale.

The club took extensive measures to remind supporters to complete the process by the deadline and the consequences of not doing so.

Alongside extra tickets now available for the Manchester United fixture, cancelled tickets for the remaining Premier League home games will also be made available to official Members in due course.

Fans are advised to check here for further sale updates and announcements.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/382092-additional-tickets-available-for-man-utd-fixture-following-fan-update-process
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #1674 on: January 10, 2020, 04:26:30 pm »
How many cards did they say had 13+? I cant recall
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #1675 on: January 10, 2020, 04:35:00 pm »

Just saw a comment on the members sales thread saying 7k+ on 13 so at most we're looking at 1,400 extra tickets for each fixture from these returns. That's assuming everyone of those bought a tickets but perhaps if they knew they couldn't pass the verification, they didn't bother, which is also likely. Others may have bought them and hoped they'd blag the verification if they knew they'd definitely be getting a refund if they failed the verification or for some reason didn't know.

Since there's a whole extra sale I'd optimistically estimate around 500-1000 extra tickets per game.

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #1676 on: January 10, 2020, 04:36:06 pm »
Graeme's numbers suggested there was around 5000.

Meeting last night re Fan Update (members):

- 53% done so far (c.2400 people)
- Club reaching out to those who failed, those who haven’t done will be approached via outbound call push starting next week to see if any issues etc
- 160 odd failures thus far (gone through 6 times, completely failed and club reached out/in process of reset)
- Question raised on anyone with no photo ID, Club not seen anything fed back like that yet.
- 47% remaining is belief where there may be issue cases

They look like they want to start ST Update pre-Christmas.

Saying still committed to trying to get tickets into the right users names - allow use by others (Friends and Family) but the details are not yet clear how. Still saying no 'enforcement' of use such as spot checks or other ID.

I suggested they complete some standard templates that people could use for the most mainstream of changes - so "Mate gave it to me ten years ago, I use it now' scenario - 'Dead relative I use it now' scenario - 'I bought three in my name in 1985 and want to transfer them to my lads who have used them with me since' scenario - you get the drift..

But then on the blog at the beginning of December, they said 7000 had completed it.

From the Fan Update BLOG : December 3rd 12:00 – Over 7000 of you have verified since the start of the campaign. Make sure you complete the Fan Update process by December 31 or your entry into Anfield Stadium from January 1 will be affected.

Info from the LFC Membership page : Membership gives supporters a comprehensive range of benefits, including access to the Members’ allocation of a minimum of 10,000 tickets for each Premier League home game in the two Members’ Ticket Sales in July and November (with sales based upon previous purchase history).

So going off the numbers in the last blog update, it's safe to assume there was around 9-10k on 13+ (factoring in another month to update and the 20% who failed to complete it)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #1677 on: January 10, 2020, 04:39:29 pm »

they didnt say !

was 7000 who validated their card on the fan update the last we had any numbers and going off the tickets left for the +4 sales in november and the 20% who did not do the fan update i would think around 7250 is a good number for +13.
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #1678 on: January 10, 2020, 04:40:22 pm »
If we accept that it’s no longer 5k on 13+ ... say its 8k now then 20% didn’t update which means thats 1600 spare tickets alone just from that members update which tells a story. Then we have the seasies to go and the rest of members so could be another 2k spare soon... happy days some progress at last

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #1679 on: January 10, 2020, 04:42:14 pm »
Either way that’s over 1,000 additional tickets. Fair play to the club to release that statement. Progress.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"