Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571249 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VigvdWezawI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VigvdWezawI</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VigvdWezawI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VigvdWezawI</a>

Haha!
I remember Leno saying they'd never have so much fun again with another President. He was talking about Clinton. Then they got Bush and he thought it was even better. Now? Trump is a walking joke.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
Not sure if posted, but funny

https://twitter.com/helenkennedy/status/818522209283178498

someone said today - once a load of rednecks realise what they've given up they'll be like - we didn't mean get rid of it for us!
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure if posted, but funny

https://twitter.com/helenkennedy/status/818522209283178498

I know it's only Twitter, but that's a lot of disatisfaction already from his own voters, and he hasn't even taken office yet.

I liked the one that said 'I voted for you not your friggin' family!', but the one that summed up the stupidity of this whole thing was 'I voted for you but I need my Obamacare' - erm...

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
I know it's only Twitter, but that's a lot of disatisfaction already from his own voters, and he hasn't even taken office yet.

I liked the one that said 'I voted for you not your friggin' family!', but the one that summed up the stupidity of this whole thing was 'I voted for you but I need my Obamacare' - erm...

Some of them didn't realise Obamacare was a label for the ACA.  They were against it simply because Obama's name is attached. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Haha!
I remember Leno saying they'd never have so much fun again with another President. He was talking about Clinton. Then they got Bush and he thought it was even better. Now? Trump is a walking joke.

If you think that's good check out Steven Colbert on Golden-Gate  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
@Trump_Regrets is good for a bit of redneck schadenfreude  https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets?s=09
Holy shit, all the people who are saying they are pissed because the only reason they voted for him was he promised to jail Hillary and now he's not doing it.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Donald Trump has lowest popularity rating since election, new poll says

Americans have major concerns about the President-elect’s temperament and the direction in which his presidency will lead the country

As honeymoons go, Donald Trump’s wasn’t much to write home about. He was voted in as the most unpopular president-elect in modern history and got slightly less unpopular in the weeks that followed, as the goodwill flowed. Even then, though, he clearly remained the most unpopular president-elect in modern history. Again, that was the honeymoon.

And now it’s over.

A new poll from Quinnipiac University suggests that Mr Trump has reverted to his pre-election standing, with Americans having major concerns about his temperament and the direction in which his presidency will lead the country. Mr Trump’s continued controversies seem to have put him right back where he was before he won the election.

Quinnipiac is the first high-quality pollster to poll on Mr Trump twice since the election. And while its poll in late November showed his favourable rating rising from 34 per cent to 44 per cent, that number has dropped back to 37 per cent, which is about where it stood for much of the campaign. That’s tied for Mr Trump’s worst favourable rating in a poll since his election. And a majority — 51 per cent — now have an unfavourable view of him.

Likewise, the Quinnipiac poll shows a drop in confidence in Mr Trump across the board. Although 59 per cent were optimistic about the next four years under Mr Trump in November, today that number is 52 per cent. While 41 per cent thought he would be a better leader than President Obama, it’s now 34 per cent. While 52 per cent thought he would help the nation's economy, it’s now 47 per cent. While 40 per cent thought his policies would help their personal financial situation, it’s now 27 per cent. While 53 per cent thought he’d take the country in the right direction, it’s now 45 per cent.

You get the idea. There are similar drops in views of his honesty (42 per cent to 39 per cent), his leadership skills (56 per cent to 49 per cent), his compassion for average Americans (51 per cent to 44 per cent), his levelheadedness (38 per cent to 33 per cent) and his ability to unite the country (47 per cent to 40 per cent).

And then it gets worse. Toward the bottom, Quinnipiac asked respondents whether they thought Mr Trump’s behaviour since the election made them feel better or worse about him. Although “better” won out in late November, 36 per cent to 14 per cent who said they felt worse, that showing has been flipped. Today, 28 per cent say they feel worse about Mr Trump since Election Day; just 23 per cent feel better.

And clearly people still aren’t enamoured of Mr Trump’s social-media habits and fight-picking; by a 2-to-1 margin (64 per cent to 32 per cent), they think he should give up his personal Twitter account as president — bigger than the 59-to-35 margin in November.

Mr Trump won the election, which in his mind — and in the minds of many analysts — would seem to have vindicated his brand of politics and many of the decisions he made on the campaign trail. He got elected, so it all must have been secret political genius!

That’s not really how things work, though. Mr Trump squeaked his way into the White House with a very narrow win in which he got 46 per cent of the vote, won the states he needed to by less than a point, and lost the national popular vote, as voters told pollsters said they had huge reservations about him.

People set aside those reservations a little after he was elected. This poll suggests that those concerns have returned, as real as ever. And that’s bad news for Mr Trump’s political mandate 10 days before he’s sworn in.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-new-poll-lowest-popularity-rating-russia-quinnipiac-university-a7520796.html
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Some of them didn't realise Obamacare was a label for the ACA.  They were against it simply because Obama's name is attached. 
it was Fox News policy to call it obamacare not the affordable care act

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Second of my friends today who've mentioned this. I'll let them speak for themselves about the impact of the votes to repeal Obamacare last night.

Today, I woke up to an announcement that the Senate voted overnight to repeal the entirety of the Affordable Care Act. This morning, Tina and I had a real conversation [they usually tactile sign to each other] with two sentences:
Tina: "Am I going to die?"
Me: "I'm going to do everything in my power so that doesn't happen."
For those of you who don't know, until the last provision of the ACA kicked in, Tina was ineligible for health insurance because she had reached her lifetime maximum. Even taking care of basic health issues associated with Tina's condition was placing immense strain on our finances. Without the ACA, Tina never ever ever would have been able to receive the treatment for her chronic disease that has enabled her to get her life back.
Please, please, please contact your congressional representatives. I don't have anyone I can reach out to with voting representation.

Not so much liberal tears, as two very scared 20 somethings who work hard to provide accessible services to others who are blind too.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
https://twitter.com/hdevreij/status/819613333028564994

Jesus is this really true ;D

Edit:Not true
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 11:48:23 pm by MBL? »

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
He's talking about himself in the third person. And says he's been paranoid about being hidden cameras for years so he couldn't possibly have had Russian whores pissing on him.
Just recapping over the thread and this is a gem :lmao This is what it has come to, an absolute farce.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
That Kellyanne Conway reminds me of Melisandre from Game of Thrones... I keep imagining her undressing at the end of the day and revealing a 1000-year old dusty skeleton. Lay off the make-up, for crying out loud! So many of the Trump camp make me physically ill just to look at them. I'm going to have to avoid television for the next 4 years (not hard, I watch everything on DVD these days).

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
Holy shit, all the people who are saying they are pissed because the only reason they voted for him was he promised to jail Hillary and now he's not doing it.

I like how one person said "I voted for him but now I've changed my mind, he doesn't care about homeless people".

Holy shit, when did he ever give anyone the impression he gave a toss about the homeless? He's always maintained that people who don't attain wealth and celebrity are worthless. But maybe I missed that part of the campaign where he pledged to Make War-veterans and Homeless Americans Healthy and Happy Again! #MWAHAHAHA

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
That Kellyanne Conway reminds me of Melisandre from Game of Thrones... I keep imagining her undressing at the end of the day and revealing a 1000-year old dusty skeleton. Lay off the make-up, for crying out loud! So many of the Trump camp make me physically ill just to look at them. I'm going to have to avoid television for the next 4 years (not hard, I watch everything on DVD these days).
No. Melisandre has a lot of mystery and gravitas.

Kellyanne Conway looks considerably less classy. More like she’s stepped right out of a trailer park and into our hearts.

That’s probably what makes her so appealing to Trump’s supporters.

Offline GreatEx

• Legacy Fan
To be clear - it's only the ancient-skeleton-walking-corpse thing that reminds me of Melisandre, nothing else. ;)

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
A reminder, if needed, that the Democrats aren't really your friend either.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/why-cory-bookers-getting-progressive-heat-on-drug-vote.html
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Choose the ability to discriminate and mock the afflicted over health care for your family anyday  ::)
A win for the Liverpool country

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/why-cory-bookers-getting-progressive-heat-on-drug-vote.html

I'm not sure what that has to do with Trump. Cory Booker's behaviour doesn't make Trump's election in any way ok.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
I'm not sure what that has to do with Trump. Cory Booker's behaviour doesn't make Trump's election in any way ok.

The only US politics thread I could find was last posted in in 2004, this seems to be the only relevant thread.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan

some democrats voted against a bill on importing drugs => all democrats are bad?
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
The only US politics thread I could find was last posted in in 2004, this seems to be the only relevant thread.

The fact that you didn't think it worthy of its own thread suggests you know it's a minor story. We're a Liverpool football website. We cover some political subjects that are of interest. We are not going to host and moderate a widespread debate on US politics in general.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
some democrats voted against a bill on importing drugs => all democrats are bad?

Voting for your donors interests over the people you were elected to represent is generally a bad thing. Booker was talked of as a potential Presidential candidate for 2020. If the plan is to move further to the right to keep up with Trump, the Dems will be routed in 2020, if not 2018.

The fact that you didn't think it worthy of its own thread suggests you know it's a minor story. We're a Liverpool football website. We cover some political subjects that are of interest. We are not going to host and moderate a widespread debate on US politics in general.

You'd prefer we dont post about US politics in general?

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
Voting for your donors interests over the people you were elected to represent is generally a bad thing. Booker was talked of as a potential Presidential candidate for 2020. If the plan is to move further to the right to keep up with Trump, the Dems will be routed in 2020, if not 2018.

Agree on that, but it's worth pointing out that a lot of drug companies have set up shop in NJ. if ideology weren't such a big problem with American Politics you'd expect the vote to pass overwhelmingly but with votes against perhaps coming from the states which would have the most to lose, and New Jersey is one of those states regardless of how much they're getting from big pharma. I'm not actually a fan of booker and I'm not saying it was right to vote against the bill, just that it's possibly more complicated than him being in the pocket of big pharma or him shifting to the right.

And if it's booker v trump in 2020 god help us all.
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Yes. The US is a big place with lots of politics. Why would we want loads of threads about subjects that have no relevance to Liverpool fans? We don't have a German or French politics thread, or Russian, and they're all closer to home. Big stories yes please. A minor vote by a politician most haven't heard of is not going to generate an interesting discussion on here. 

We're a moderated forum, not an open forum.

In a few years Booker might be of interest if he runs in 2020.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
Yes. The US is a big place with lots of politics. Why would we want loads of threads about subjects that have no relevance to Liverpool fans? We don't have a German or French politics thread, or Russian, and they're all closer to home. Big stories yes please. A minor vote by a politician most haven't heard of is not going to generate an interesting discussion on here. 

OK no worries.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
I like how one person said "I voted for him but now I've changed my mind, he doesn't care about homeless people".

Holy shit, when did he ever give anyone the impression he gave a toss about the homeless? He's always maintained that people who don't attain wealth and celebrity are worthless. But maybe I missed that part of the campaign where he pledged to Make War-veterans and Homeless Americans Healthy and Happy Again! #MWAHAHAHA

That guy pops up a few times on the Trump regrets timeline, usually his tweets have a weird selfie attached for no reason. I think he's either fully insane or a troll.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Le_Mot_Juste

• Pity that it is hidden in thousands of considerably less merit.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fully endorse my custom title

With the greatest of respect, do you really prefer that we don't post about US politics in a thread with "US election" in the title?

There are many Liverpool fans living in the US, no? Is it not relevant to them? Or do all posts need to be specifically relevant to scousers? In which case, surely you ought to be shutting down at least 90% of the threads under "News and Current Affairs".

The Democratic Party just lost the US election to a demagogue. Surely their efforts to rebuild and form an opposition are relevant in the US election/Trump thread.

Not attempting to be purposefully difficult/a c*nt, incidentally. Just don't understand why some conversations get shut down on here - keeping the scope of dialogue very narrow. This is a great forum, and it feels like sometimes posters are actively discouraged from presenting new/interesting angles on topics.
To choose dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the kool-aid.
- Hitch

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

There was a Trevor Noah video covering Trump's victory tour a few weeks back, where Trump basically says, "I didn't believe a word of what I said, I just said it to get people to vote for me" and the dumb futher muckers are cheering him like lemmings.  As Trevor said, it was like when a magician reveals his magic trick.

The man's gonna be found out; it's just a question of when, ie, how much damage he will do before he's removed and how difficult it will be to fix it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
Second of my friends today who've mentioned this. I'll let them speak for themselves about the impact of the votes to repeal Obamacare last night.

Not so much liberal tears, as two very scared 20 somethings who work hard to provide accessible services to others who are blind too.

I've shared that to my Facebook mate.  I know many Americans, and some of them are very adept at mobilising opposition to unpopular legislation, and least on the state level.  There are probably thousands of such stories but the more publicity they get the greater the weight of opposition hopefully.

Popcorn's Art

Online Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
With the greatest of respect, do you really prefer that we don't post about US politics in a thread with "US election" in the title?

There are many Liverpool fans living in the US, no? Is it not relevant to them? Or do all posts need to be specifically relevant to scousers? In which case, surely you ought to be shutting down at least 90% of the threads under "News and Current Affairs".

The Democratic Party just lost the US election to a demagogue. Surely their efforts to rebuild and form an opposition are relevant in the US election/Trump thread.

Not attempting to be purposefully difficult/a c*nt, incidentally. Just don't understand why some conversations get shut down on here - keeping the scope of dialogue very narrow. This is a great forum, and it feels like sometimes posters are actively discouraged from presenting new/interesting angles on topics.

It was just off topic and didn't deserve it's own thread. No big deal. If you want to start a 'runners and riders for 2020' thread with a decent OP then feel free.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
I just thought over the past two days that I might bung a cheeky tenner on Donald getting impeached in this term, but then when I looked at the bookies odds: To leave office via impeachment or resignation before end of 1st term 10/11

Not worth giving the bookies my money, they look like they just expect it.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, Trump’s choice for national security adviser, cultivates close Russian contacts. He has appeared on Russia Today and received a speaking fee from the cable network, which was described in last week’s unclassified intelligence briefing on Russian hacking as “the Kremlin’s principal international propaganda outlet.”

According to a senior U.S. government official, Flynn phoned Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak several times on Dec. 29, the day the Obama administration announced the expulsion of 35 Russian officials as well as other measures in retaliation for the hacking. What did Flynn say, and did it undercut the U.S. sanctions? The Logan Act (though never enforced) bars U.S. citizens from correspondence intending to influence a foreign government about “disputes” with the United States. Was its spirit violated? The Trump campaign didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

- David Ignatius, Washington Post, novelist and security expert.

I think it will be clear that the CIA will be watching their own National Security Adviser very closely. This really is unprecedented stuff.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
Agree on that, but it's worth pointing out that a lot of drug companies have set up shop in NJ. if ideology weren't such a big problem with American Politics you'd expect the vote to pass overwhelmingly but with votes against perhaps coming from the states which would have the most to lose, and New Jersey is one of those states regardless of how much they're getting from big pharma. I'm not actually a fan of booker and I'm not saying it was right to vote against the bill, just that it's possibly more complicated than him being in the pocket of big pharma or him shifting to the right.

And if it's booker v trump in 2020 god help us all.

The identity of the Democratic candidate in 2020 will matter a lot less than it did in 2016. Open seat campaigns are wildly different to incumbents defending their position. It won't really matter who the nominee is, whether it's Cuomo or Booker or whoever.

The 2020 election will depend on two things:

1) The popularity of Trump/Pence
2) Whether or not the election is free and fair

Says a lot that we'd even mention that second point.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
The identity of the Democratic candidate in 2020 will matter a lot less than it did in 2016. Open seat campaigns are wildly different to incumbents defending their position. It won't really matter who the nominee is, whether it's Cuomo or Booker or whoever.

The 2020 election will depend on two things:

1) The popularity of Trump/Pence
2) Whether or not the election is free and fair

Says a lot that we'd even mention that second point.

it won't just be a case of replacing Trump though. the person who displaces him will have one hell of a cleaning up job to do.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/robert-reich-speechless-after-jeffrey-lord-claims-trump-free-to-flout-ethics-because-he-won/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

Reich cited Ben Carson’s confirmation hearing for the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, in which Carson admitted he couldn’t assure anyone that he wouldn’t use government money to help benefit Trump’s finances.

Conservative Trump surrogate Jeffrey Lord countered that the American people have already given the president-elect their vote of confidence and don’t need any further explanations.

“This has been litigated,” Lord said. “All these things were out there for the American public to see. They could have rejected Donald Trump. They did not. So, that’s been decided by the American people. It’s over.

Eventually there's going to come a point when I'm reading one of these articles at work and everyone starts asking me why I'm sobbing uncontrollably.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
He's not wrong though.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
“This has been litigated,” Lord said. “All these things were out there for the American public to see. They could have rejected Donald Drumpf. They did not. So, that’s been decided by the American people. It’s over.

I'm inclined to agree, and also when Trump said the same thing about his tax returns. Like it or not, these things were out there in plain view, for all to see, and he still got elected. He openly refused to release his tax returns, then said he would, then didn't, then blamed his audit, which wasn't a legitimate excuse and still got elected. He mocked a disabled reporter, talked about pussy grabbing, and still got elected. There was clear evidence of his "ties" with Russia, he frequently said that he admired Putin and he still got elected. He said bigoted, racist things, openly and repeatedly, and he still got elected. He was caught lying, repeatedly, demonstrably, often on the same day and he still got elected. He showed himself to be amoral and utterly indecent and record numbers of evangelicals voted for him. He cheated suppliers, contractors and customers and still got elected. He talked about his daughter in a creepy, sexual way and still got elected. I could literally write pages of stuff like this.

It's not like the information wasn't out there. At some point, you just have to accept that a sufficient number of Americans just did not give a shit about any of that.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
It's not like the information wasn't out there. At some point, you just have to accept that a sufficient number of Americans just did not give a shit about any of that.

And still don't.