Author Topic: PSV  (Read 58277 times)

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PSV
« Reply #200 on: March 11, 2007, 11:41:01 pm »
How much do PSV charge for tickets?

From memory, the Group game was around £35.

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2007, 11:43:15 pm »
Hmm not to bad, and anyone know the train from amsterdam - eindhoven price? Sorry for the questions just need to price things up...

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: March 11, 2007, 11:47:18 pm »
I had pretty decent travel/accommodation prices...   just need a spare ticket now  :wave

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: March 11, 2007, 11:48:55 pm »
I had pretty decent travel/accommodation prices...   just need a spare ticket now  :wave

Spare? I thought you would of had 3/4 creds?

Offline cowtownred

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: March 11, 2007, 11:51:20 pm »
Spare? I thought you would've had 3/4 creds?

I have 3;  not sure that will be enough, but one of my lot has only 1...  so thats a def problem.

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2007, 12:03:10 am »
Fuck me too! You've made me doubt my chances now :( Fingers crossed then i suppose!!!

Offline cowtownred

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: March 12, 2007, 12:10:36 am »
Fuck me too! You've made me doubt my chances now :( Fingers crossed then i suppose!!!

Well, if the worst happens, there are loadsa bars, good beer, a pre-match sing-song...  the pub is an option;  and all for a 2 hour flight?  I'll have that.

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: March 12, 2007, 12:12:50 am »
Shaun, sent you a pm. Two in fact. ;D

Offline cowtownred

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: March 12, 2007, 12:15:39 am »
Shaun, sent you a pm. Two in fact. ;D

Two?   Got one..

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: March 12, 2007, 12:17:07 am »
Someone PM me, I'm lonely :(.

Offline cowtownred

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2007, 12:36:22 am »
Someone PM me, I'm lonely :(.

Will do, tomorrow;  I'm knacked mate  :wave

Offline Jo S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Usually late but rarely misses kick off!
« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2007, 12:46:27 am »
Heard a whisper we have 1400 fans with 4 Credits so could be a problem for those on 3. Suppose the only saving grace is that there are a lot of confident people certain we will get past PSV & thinking of the money, could potentially free up some spares.
If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day
Like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

Offline Fat Tony

• Run Rosie Run!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2007, 01:10:56 am »
From memory, the Group game was around £35.

Aye, 49 Euro on the ticket, works out around £35.

Offline Walter Sobchak

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Calmer than you are
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2007, 09:21:13 am »
Heard a whisper we have 1400 fans with 4 Credits so could be a problem for those on 3. Suppose the only saving grace is that there are a lot of confident people certain we will get past PSV & thinking of the money, could potentially free up some spares.

thats what im hoping for anyway

Offline rossi_lfc

• Main Stander
  • You'll Never Walk Alone - JFT96
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2007, 01:35:08 pm »
wht are the chances of getting a ticket outside the ground does any one know? n how much they gona charge you?

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: March 12, 2007, 01:38:13 pm »
Not going now :(. No chance of being able to afford it.

Offline jamo84

• Anny Roader
  • above us only sky
« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2007, 01:53:09 pm »
i will deffo have you flights aj
<<<<< BIH >>>>>Bring Igor Home

Offline Rhino

• Last of the great romantics. Tess of the Googlevilles. Randy internet flirt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #217 on: March 12, 2007, 02:45:00 pm »

If they've got 4 credits by this stage, can't see them not going to be honest.  Even if they don't go, will probably know plenty of people they can pass their ticket on to

Offline jwill2127

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp is the man
« Reply #218 on: March 12, 2007, 02:51:23 pm »
if you do a postal for a home game does it appear as a logged application? Like away games?
Our support since 2005 is f@@@@@ @@@@

Offline Jo S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Usually late but rarely misses kick off!
« Reply #219 on: March 12, 2007, 03:14:55 pm »
No, don't think so.
If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day
Like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

Offline GlentoranMark

• Gin thief.... watch it or it’s gone and the real 'Nasty Pastie' to boot.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2007, 05:06:32 pm »
Plenty to do...  especially if theres a decent crowd present.  Good Italian meal, few beers,  nice.   And a truly purpose-built main square for footie fans.  Wonder if the carousel is still there?

Suppose its all what your into................
S*******s Is A 'Nasty Pastie'

Offline davidmoyesmuststay

• Main Stander
« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2007, 07:19:26 pm »
Just about to book my flights, anyone know any better than newcastle to amsterdam for 87 quid? Best price just a bit of a hike!

Offline des70707

• Boys Pen
« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2007, 08:02:42 pm »
Got my ticket booked, crashing at a mates in amsterdam there are going to be four of us going, saturday-wednesday, its going to be great! None of us have got tickets though, but after going barcelona we just had to go to this game, the atmosphere was brilliant!
Does anyone know of a good pub where lfc fans took-over for the last group game? just incase we don't get tickets.

Offline Mart Le Taxi

• Anny Roader
  • Not knowing why, trying to be the voice of reason
« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2007, 08:52:14 pm »
That bad?

If ANYWHERE where you booked it it says 'includes breakfast' then print itm out and take it with you. Stayed there for the group game and about twenty of us had breakfast and when we went to check out they said brekkie WASN'T included. The first two paid for breakfast, the remaining 18 had only joined them for a quick coffee !!

Not a bad hotel, 2 mins walk from the square and 10-15 mins from the ground.

Offline Tetti

• RAWK Agony Aunt. Has a thing for gay singers...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • When you walk....
« Reply #224 on: March 12, 2007, 09:05:02 pm »
If ANYWHERE where you booked it it says 'includes breakfast' then print itm out and take it with you. Stayed there for the group game and about twenty of us had breakfast and when we went to check out they said brekkie WASN'T included. The first two paid for breakfast, the remaining 18 had only joined them for a quick coffee !!

Not a bad hotel, 2 mins walk from the square and 10-15 mins from the ground.

Thansk Mart, I actually noticed it  was a bit fuzzy on that issue when I booked.  The website said yes the confirmation didnt. 
Never give up

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2007, 09:49:45 pm »
Need help on some accomodation but not to expensive if anyone can PM me i'll take them to a coffee shop for a drink when over there...

Thanks x

Offline Tetti

• RAWK Agony Aunt. Has a thing for gay singers...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • When you walk....
« Reply #226 on: March 12, 2007, 11:05:40 pm »
Wonder if the carousel is still there?

Please God No!   :puke2
Never give up

Offline cowtownred

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: March 12, 2007, 11:23:17 pm »
Please God No!   :puke2

Missed that last time..  I intend to relocate to the Carousel bar this visit.  ;D

Now, any spares anyone?

Offline Peter_Evo

• King of the Vegetables (though not salads).
  • Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the Sun. Sullies the memories of the 96
« Reply #228 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:51 pm »
Got my ticket booked, crashing at a mates in amsterdam there are going to be four of us going, saturday-wednesday, its going to be great! None of us have got tickets though, but after going barcelona we just had to go to this game, the atmosphere was brilliant!
Does anyone know of a good pub where lfc fans took-over for the last group game? just incase we don't get tickets.

Barca beaut written all over it. You're not the one who called Bellamy B-E-L-L-E-R-S are you?
96 Liverpool fans lost their lives at Hillsborough. Thousands more were deeply affected. The Sun said Liverpool fans robbed their own dead and urinated on policemen and other fans doing their best to save them. The Sun said Liverpool fans were to blame for causing the crush by turning up ticketless and drunk. The Sun told lies. DON'T BUY THE SUN!

Offline Peter_Evo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: March 12, 2007, 11:41:29 pm »
Just as a matter of interest Des have you been to any games after Barca away? Or before for that matter?
96 Liverpool fans lost their lives at Hillsborough. Thousands more were deeply affected. The Sun said Liverpool fans robbed their own dead and urinated on policemen and other fans doing their best to save them. The Sun said Liverpool fans were to blame for causing the crush by turning up ticketless and drunk. The Sun told lies. DON'T BUY THE SUN!

Offline Peter_Evo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: March 12, 2007, 11:45:45 pm »
I've only got 3 credits so I'm fucked for qualifying on my own loyalty I guess. Ah never mind I won't moan about it. I'm sure all of those 1400 with 4 credits went to every match and deserve to be there. I'm sure I'll pick a ticket up from somewhere though.

Offline Waterloo Phil

• Cheeky bleeder. Thinks the mods are here to answer to his beck and call
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ya Get Me
« Reply #231 on: March 12, 2007, 11:51:34 pm »
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Jo , i take full responsibility for whatever happend to youre bro

Offline blurred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2007, 12:46:15 am »
I've only got 3 credits so I'm fucked for qualifying on my own loyalty I guess. Ah never mind I won't moan about it. I'm sure all of those 1400 with 4 credits went to every match and deserve to be there. I'm sure I'll pick a ticket up from somewhere though.

To be frank though, Pete, there's a lot of regular match and european goers in your position - PSV first time round was too much of a lottery, what with it being a small allocation and all. I know of a few who didn't get PSV on their fancard and have struggled since. You're far from the only one. Hope you get a spare sorted, though.

Offline anon-y-mouse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2007, 12:50:05 am »
To be frank though, Pete, there's a lot of regular match and european goers in your position - PSV first time round was too much of a lottery, what with it being a small allocation and all. I know of a few who didn't get PSV on their fancard and have struggled since. You're far from the only one. Hope you get a spare sorted, though.

And then there's us lot, who got PSV but because we didn't buy Gala for loyalty like every other fucker did (bar the 700 or so who actually went), are still stuck on 3 credits.

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2007, 08:06:21 am »
And then there's us lot, who got PSV but because we didn't buy Gala for loyalty like every other fucker did (bar the 700 or so who actually went), are still stuck on 3 credits.

So if the system is that fucked up buy for loyalty then looks like loads are
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 09:17:59 am by DontBuyTheSun (liamo3) »
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline Spartacus.

• I dragged Rafa into the pub. Knits only with the finest quality Wools.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • KFS
« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2007, 01:25:16 pm »
Barca beaut written all over it. You're not the one who called Bellamy B-E-L-L-E-R-S are you?

What’s with the 'beaut' comment?  He has no ticket but he's going to go for a jolly anyway, just like loads of others do and have done for years, what’s the problem with that?  Bit judgmental don't you think Pete?  Snobbery at best.  Some of my mates from Liverpool (bloody good match going reds) went to Barca without a ticket and had a ball... don't see what the problem is.
RAWK anti scouse?
YNWA is more than a song, think about it.

Offline Peter_Evo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2007, 01:55:33 pm »
Just this bit Chris: "but after going barcelona we just had to go to this game, the atmosphere was brilliant!"

Something a beaut would say rather than a regular mach going Red. Don't know, might just be me and my mood right now. Would be interesting though to know if Des has been to, or even attempted to get a ticket for, a match since Barca away.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 03:38:17 pm by Peter_Evo »

Offline Kop104

• Kemlynite
  • 25/05/05
« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2007, 02:08:31 pm »
this game will have no effect on loyalty anyway.  The people who are on 4 credits will go to 5 and those on 3 will stay there. So for the next game it is likely to go those with 5 credits - 3 credits - 2 credits etc. if we get to the semi, in terms of credits this game would not have happened
For Sure

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop
« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2007, 02:09:34 pm »
Just this bit Chris: "but after going barcelona we just had to go to this game, the atmosphere was brilliant!"

Something a beaut would say rather than s regular mach going Red. Don't know, might just be me and my mood right now. Would be interesting though to know if Des has been to, or even attempted to get a ticket for, a match since Barca away.

Pete - I think it's your mood mate. There's plenty of Reds who can't get to all the games, or have to start somewhere and then get caught up in it all. Remember the two Barca games in 2000 and 2001 and plenty of "regular faces" were making it their first of the season.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)

Offline Peter_Evo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: March 13, 2007, 03:48:30 pm »
Pete - I think it's your mood mate. There's plenty of Reds who can't get to all the games, or have to start somewhere and then get caught up in it all. Remember the two Barca games in 2000 and 2001 and plenty of "regular faces" were making it their first of the season.

Now you see Ste, this is where I disagree with you. The Barca games in 2001 and 2002 had a different type of feel and I'm sure a different type of fan in that I recognised nearly everybody I came across because they were regular match goers and were going the match but making a holiday of it in Barca while they were there. The latest Barca match seemed to be the exact opposite in that we have picked up so many "nouveau fans" since 2002 that the jolly japing seemed to come first and the match second as if they couldn't care less whether we won or not as long as they'd let their friends back home know they'd been on a European adventure. I didn't recognise half the people I saw in Barca and am very glad to say I wouldn't care less if I never see them again but somehow I think I will.