Author Topic: Arsenal: Top of the divers league  (Read 317888 times)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Reply #7880 on: Today at 12:53:56 pm »
It’s ok the luxury tax rules and their govt paying £10b towards the UK will make sure of a fairytale ending……..FOR THEM OF COURSE.

Yeah. Sounds like they own about half of Manchester and they’ve invested in loads of other areas too. Our shite government need the UAE far more than they need us. I just can’t see anyone having the balls to get these charges to stick when they can just threaten to walk away from everything they’ve invested in.

Probably not one for the Arsenal thread, apart them being the ones impacted by them over the last year or two.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7881 on: Today at 01:22:34 pm »
Yeah. Sounds like they own about half of Manchester and they’ve invested in loads of other areas too. Our shite government need the UAE far more than they need us. I just can’t see anyone having the balls to get these charges to stick when they can just threaten to walk away from everything they’ve invested in.

Probably not one for the Arsenal thread, apart them being the ones impacted by them over the last year or two.

Some people are adamant that City will get punished, I highly doubt it, for some of the reasons you mentioned and others. Mostly to do with greed.

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7882 on: Today at 01:40:03 pm »
Some people are adamant that City will get punished, I highly doubt it, for some of the reasons you mentioned and others. Mostly to do with greed.

They will likely get a fine is my guess.

No point worrying or bothering about the game if we are right and they don’t get punished.

I’d quite happily walk away from top level footy it’s hard to do obviously but it’s something I could do and just enjoy lower league stuff.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #7883 on: Today at 01:42:51 pm »
They will likely get a fine is my guess.

No point worrying or bothering about the game if we are right and they don’t get punished.

I’d quite happily walk away from top level footy it’s hard to do obviously but it’s something I could do and just enjoy lower league stuff.

If they are found guilty it will not just be a fine, the other clubs would put pressure on the authorities to properly punish them. You are underestimating how angry the other clubs got, if they are ever found guilty, this will develop into a huge story.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7884 on: Today at 02:40:03 pm »
If they are found guilty it will not just be a fine, the other clubs would put pressure on the authorities to properly punish them. You are underestimating how angry the other clubs got, if they are ever found guilty, this will develop into a huge story.

We’ll have to wait and see won’t we.

Clubs can be angry all they like but you have no options to appeal anything the only way is for the clubs to all say fuck this let’s start a breakaway league without them and that not happen.

We’ve been denied two clear pens against top 2 at Anfield they aren’t subjective ones either they are both absolutely NAILED ON and then you have the most rigged match in the last 5 years at Spurs we got a sorry and to STFU now.

Look at how much money UAE/Saudi pump into the UK we need that money as a country as it’s billions and you can be sure as shit they will lean on our govt to make this happen.

FIFA are also massively in with Qatar/Saudi too basically they are running the show now.