The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Is the next Liverpool match on TV/radio/stream anywhere?

(1/1703) > >>

MikaelLFC:

Liverpool v Southampton
15:00 Sat 22nd Sep 2018
Premier League
Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Shaqiri, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Milner, Keita, Gomez, Sturridge, Moreno.

On TV: Sky Sports PL (ROI) | NBCSN (USA) | SportsNet Ontario (Canada) | Star Sports 2 (India) | beIN Sports 1 (Indonesia) | SKY NET Sports 1 (Myanmar)
Other countries and channels: LIVEONSAT

STREAMS IN ENGLISH:

*Please note: if you are going to use a browser based stream I strongly recommend using an ad blocker (e.g. AdBlock Plus, AdBlock, AdBlocker Ultimate, etc.)*

ARENAVISION - acestream://4b9032f21f0c60877d8d3718ae95d7243a83bfbe - AceStream 2000 Kbps
BUFFSTREAMS - acestream://94ebbce8386fd33a4268f86046cbeded235fe2bf - AceStream 1080p (NBCSN)
BUFFSTREAMS - Browser (NBCSN)
TOPSTREAMS - Browser (NBCSN)
RIPPLE - Browser (No adblocker)
DUBS - Browser (NBCSN)
ACESPORTS - Browser (Flow Sports 1)
LEWSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)
RAINOSTREAM - Browser
STREAMLIVE - Browser (NBCSN)
AQUASTREAMS - Browser (NBCSN)
ELIXX - Browser (NBCSN)
SOCCERSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)
VIPBENCH - Browser (NBCSN) - Browser (SportsNet Ontario)
TIME4TV - Browser (NBCSN)
HDSTREAMSLIVE - Browser (NBCSN) - Browser (SportsNet Ontario)
LSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)
OPCONNECTSPORTS - Browser
TRENDINSPORTS - Browser
ALTSPORTSS - Browser (NBCSN)
FALSEA - Browser (NBCSN)
VIPBOX - Browser
FOOTYSTREAMS - Browser
IBROD - Browser
RIVO - Browser (NBCSN)
TOTALSPORT - Browser
FEED2ALL - Browser
MEDIAZONE - Browser
SPORTS-STREAM - Browser
HDSTREAMS - Browser
SPORTZ - Browser
CRICFREE - Browser (NBCSN)
NEOLIVE - Browser
SOFTSPORTS - Browser
NHLSTREAM - Browser (NBCSN)

NAVIXSPORT APP - Android - iOS *TBC*

STREAMS IN OTHER LANGUAGES:

RUFOOTBALLTV RU - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/262700 5000 kbps (Match! HD)
RUFOOTBALLTV RU - acestream://6c5e7d296015508259c5eedd68b143c7b920b3e3 - AceStream 5000 kbps (Match! HD)
LFCGLOBE RU - acestream://8fed656e0648392049e2a45af074f300bfab75a4 - AceStream (Match! HD)
FOOTBALLSTREAMINGS RU - acestream://d80975b931f4b79742cf7c8c433e0e26b104ba9d - AceStream (Match! TV)
FOOTBALLSTREAMINGS RU - acestream://781f1e0f92475b086b3988bf45da9fbf88de3e63 - AceStream (Match! TV HD)

KODI: (Haven't checked these - are they still used?)

Adrian Sports | NJM Soccer | Phoenix | Bulldog Streams (Robocop) | Sanctuary | UK Turk | Halow Live TV

OTHER SITES WITH MORE STREAMS:

LFC GLOBE - AceStream | Flash streams
SOCCERSTREAMS - AceStream | Flash streams
R7 - Flash streams | ustream | YouTube
ARENAVISION - AceStream
LIVESPORT
LIVEFOOTBALLOL - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
LIVEFOOTBALL.WS RU - SopCast | AceStream
RUFOOTBALLTV RU - SopCast | AceStream
FOOTBALLSTREAMINGS - SopCast | AceStream | Flash streams
12TH PLAYER - Flash streams

POST-MATCH CONTENT:

Highlights/Full match
Ares Football (Kodi) - FootyTube - FullMatchesAndShows
MatchHighlight - HooFoot - FootballOrigin
NaviXSport - LFCMedia - FootballHighlights
Video snippets
LiverpoolGifs - LFCVine - LFCMostar
LFCFansCorner - thisisanfield - empireofthekop
TheRedmenTV - LivEchoLFC

Check out oojason's brilliant post for more.

PROGRAMS/APPS/ETC.:

Windows
- Kodi
- SopCast
- AceStream
- Veetle
Android
- MOBDRO
- ustream | Note: ustream works in the Chrome browser.
- SopCast
- Veetle
iOS
- Live Media Player
- ustream | Note: ustream works in the Chrome browser.
- SopCast
- Veetle

And please, ladies and gentlemen, try not to comment the game in this thread, there are others for that already. Thanks! :wave

COME ON YOU REDS!  :scarf

s_andrews89:
The only way you can guarantee seeing the boys in every single league game is an Anfield season ticket and going to every away. It's as simple as that.

Streams will only happen if a game is being broadcast somewhere. Not every game is broadcast, and even less are broadcast in English speaking countries only. 3pm saturday KOs will never be shown live in the UK, as has been the case for as long as most people can remember, and there's no way the premier league would sanction LFC/MUTV/ChelseaTV etc. to show all of their games on their own channels, given the money Sky etc. pay for broadcasting.

Want to watch the boys every minute of every game, simply you've got to go to every game. Otherwise, you'll just have to settle for shitty streams, sky and the vile BT Sport, like the rest of us...

Sorry!

red mongoose:

--- Quote from: s_andrews89 on June 10, 2015, 11:53:21 am ---The only way you can guarantee seeing the boys in every single league game is an Anfield season ticket and going to every away. It's as simple as that.

Streams will only happen if a game is being broadcast somewhere. Not every game is broadcast, and even less are broadcast in English speaking countries only. 3pm saturday KOs will never be shown live in the UK, as has been the case for as long as most people can remember, and there's no way the premier league would sanction LFC/MUTV/ChelseaTV etc. to show all of their games on their own channels, given the money Sky etc. pay for broadcasting.

Want to watch the boys every minute of every game, simply you've got to go to every game. Otherwise, you'll just have to settle for shitty streams, sky and the vile BT Sport, like the rest of us...

Sorry!

--- End quote ---

Someone is broadcasting those 3 p.m. games, because I've not missed one in I don't know how long. In fact, the only Liverpool matches I've missed the past couple of seasons have been the occasional FA Cup tilt.

I'm in Bangkok and we are able to use something called 365Sport out of Malaysia. I pay a subscription every month, so it is not the same as finding a stream - it is more like satellite, only we get the matches over the internet. They show Liverpool (and Chelsea, Arsenal, United and City) matches every week - I can usually see most of the other matches over the course of a weekend as well.

dave 5516:

--- Quote from: Zach2k on June  9, 2015, 07:20:25 pm ---...

--- End quote ---
It's also Mikael's off season...lad works harder than the players...let him have the summer off la. ;D

markedasred:

--- Quote from: s_andrews89 on June 10, 2015, 11:53:21 am ---MY SNIP shitty streams, sky and the vile BT Sport, like the rest of us...

Sorry!

--- End quote ---

Just curious why you would single out BT Sport as the vile one, when sky is owned by Murdoch, and I put up with streams for the games I cannot attend for whatever reason because I refuse to put money in the pocket of the owner of the Scum rag. I pay for the BT subscription to get at least some of the games in better quality but sky will always be stolen by me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version