Author Topic: Tickets and Travel FAQ  (Read 197310 times)

Offline Old Gregg

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Tickets and Travel FAQ
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2013, 11:56:55 am »
Buy a membership and you will get tickets for games, Fulham and Hull have been on sale for months.
If you are paying several hundred pounds for a flight and hotel I would consider the Thomas Cook option! probably still cheaper than what you ended up paying for the Palace game.

Alright, sorry, the Thomas Cook option?

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2013, 11:29:38 am »
Alright, sorry, the Thomas Cook option?

http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Liverpool-FC

or

http://hospitality.liverpoolfc.com

Expensive but you will get your tickets and you can book further in advance so you can save on your flight.

Offline Old Gregg

• Main Stander
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2013, 07:32:09 am »
Thanks!

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2013, 03:01:04 pm »
Can anyone tell me how do I return tickets that are on my (and my kids) fancard? I can't find anything on the website and can't get through to the ticket office
they are FA cup allocated on the ACS, we can't go because it's on the Sunday not the Saturday. I'm aware that if I return them I get kicked off the ACS but don't have much choice
@johnbuckels

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2013, 04:51:20 pm »
Ring customer services and they'll do it for you.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2013, 10:41:34 pm »
Sorted cheers
@johnbuckels

Offline Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 2, 2014, 04:01:01 pm »
Anyone know if i can log in with a fancard and buy ticket for a mate with a membership in the late sale? He is skint. His membership is linked to my fancard.

Ta muchly
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline geth7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #87 on: February 2, 2014, 07:08:22 pm »
Anyone know if i can log in with a fancard and buy ticket for a mate with a membership in the late sale? He is skint. His membership is linked to my fancard.

Ta muchly

Yes you can. It will be your debit/credit card getting charged
+18 ticket exchange

Offline Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 2, 2014, 07:30:48 pm »
Cheers, thought it might not let me purchase as I don't have a membership, just a fancard.
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #89 on: February 6, 2014, 05:55:17 am »
okay then... Have always been a fan card holder and always bought my tickets trough it on the general sales. Membership never really crossed my mind until now, firslty because I was at Uni the last couple of years and never knew when I would actually have time/dough to come over in advance and secondly because the scheme came in when Gillette and Hicks were at the helm.

I've now started working in a regular job this autumn and that's why I'm thinking of getting one, primarily to be able to fix my tickets in advance because the hassle of the general sales can be a bit much.

Anyone care sharing their experiences on the Members' Sales periods? Is it any easier/more relaxed to get tickets? I imagine there's tickets being sold for another game every day/ two days or how exactly do these work?

Working as a teacher and the tickets go on sale around 9 in the morning, I imagine? A lot of quiet work on the cards for the kidders, then.

Have used the search function to find info on here but wasn't exactly lucky.

Cheers in advance!

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #90 on: February 6, 2014, 10:55:06 am »
I was in the same boat as you at the start of the season - new job, bit of cash, new membership - so hopefully can be of help.

The non-priority members sales can be a bit of a nightmare - I'm sure you've seen the horror stories on other threads - but if you're like me and not really too bothered where you sit as long as there's a decent view, you should be able to pick up most tickets. They do the members sales in half-season chunks, one in June or July (can't remember) and one in November, with all home league games in the first/second half of the season on sale at once. As I say, this is my first season and I've got Arsenal, Spurs and City to come, amongst other smaller games. I've managed 13 this season, so unless they change the priority threshold next year, I'll be able to go in the priority members sale where I presume it's a bit less frantic (and should be on for my first home derby ticket)?

The members and GA sales usually go online at 8.15am, but get on the site at 7.30am for members sales days (ie. the next half of the season) and probably play it safe for 7.45 for general sales. You can get some marking done while the queue ticks down ;). For the November members sale I was on at 7.45 and done with 6 tickets out of 9 (IIRC) for 9.10am. If I'm right, the late availability sales are 11am usually, but I've not needed one this year yet.

Aways - no chance. The ladder was dragged up a couple of years ago when we stopped being useless. I think the lowest the requirements have got to this season is 3 aways from last season. Stick to the RAWK exchange.

So as you can see, having started from nothing I've managed 13 home league and Oldham in the cup (on the ACS) and kept on the RAWK exchange for Villa and Stoke aways, and this is coming up from London for every game, so it is doable.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #91 on: February 6, 2014, 07:32:23 pm »
fantastic mate, exactly the kind of response I was looking for. Cheers for the heads up! Thinking of covering the subject of "internet sales procedures" in mid-july, now. Bit of a competition, maybe? Groups of three trying to get "the product" as fast as they can? Had enough of space, the dark ages and fucking dwarf hamsters, anyway  :D
« Last Edit: February 6, 2014, 07:37:11 pm by gnaume »

Offline greg8789

• Boys Pen
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2014, 12:55:03 am »
hello from Budapest! I'm a Singaporean student on exchange here for 6 months and I REALLY need to see Liverpool play during this time. Going by the posts it seems like the hospitality option or ticket exchange here are my best options to not get ripped off.

Could I ask how much a standard ticket goes for now in 2014? Also, it seems like the Sunderland game be my best shot at a ticket. (being a weekday game and before the Tottenham-Chelsea-Manc madness.) Any idea when the fixture for this game will be finalised? I will still need to book flights and tickets etc.

Thanks for any info!

Greg

Offline MCoco

• Boys Pen
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2014, 04:05:26 pm »
How's it going? We're four Irish brothers in London this weekend and we're going to get a train down to Southampton to try to see the game... We haven't got tickets yet but if anyone knows of any for sale please let us know! We'd absolutely love to see this match... Thanks

Offline Rafette

• Kopite
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off.....
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2014, 09:18:02 pm »
How's it going? We're four Irish brothers in London this weekend and we're going to get a train down to Southampton to try to see the game... We haven't got tickets yet but if anyone knows of any for sale please let us know! We'd absolutely love to see this match... Thanks

Use the exchange on here, asking for or selling tickets outside of it will get you a ban
"If you can't make decisions in life, you're a bloody menace. You'd be better becoming an MP!" Bill Shankly

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2014, 07:26:12 pm »
Does anyone know if there is there a limit on the number of tickets you are allowed in the general sale (assuming you are fast enough on the fingers)?  Have bought three before, but was going to try and get four for Spurs if possible.

Thanks in advance.  :wave

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2014, 07:27:10 pm »
Does anyone know if there is there a limit on the number of tickets you are allowed in the general sale (assuming you are fast enough on the fingers)?  Have bought three before, but was going to try and get four for Spurs if possible.

Thanks in advance.  :wave

Four is the max that you can get

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2014, 07:35:06 pm »
Four is the max that you can get
Perfect and much obliged - more than a carful would be greedy anyway!

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2014, 08:06:15 pm »
Out of interest, is there an official contact to report touts and scammers?

I've compiled a list of a few I've come across, in the impossible quest of a kind sole giving me a Newcastle ticket at face value.

I know the club usually don't care, but I feel the inordinate amounts people are asking for will hopefully force them to investigate further (especially when it's fancards).
YNWA.

Offline NuncaCaminarásSolo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2014, 04:53:34 pm »
For a long time I have been well aware of the conditions of getting an Everton, United or European away ticket (no previous attendance = no ticket), which I very much see the reasoning in. What I'm unsure about is if the same conditions apply to European home matches? Aside from the hospitality package, is there any way, either through the ticket exchange, spairs, Thomas Cook or anything else that one would have a realistic chance of getting a CL home ticket? Appreciate very much any help (and I hope this is the right place for this)!

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2014, 04:58:18 pm »
For a long time I have been well aware of the conditions of getting an Everton, United or European away ticket (no previous attendance = no ticket), which I very much see the reasoning in. What I'm unsure about is if the same conditions apply to European home matches? Aside from the hospitality package, is there any way, either through the ticket exchange, spairs, Thomas Cook or anything else that one would have a realistic chance of getting a CL home ticket? Appreciate very much any help (and I hope this is the right place for this)!
Last time we were in the CL I got a ticket for the first group game without any previous history - I think that was Debrecen at home IIRC

Obviously if the first home game is Real Madrid then that's unlikely to happen again!

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2014, 05:14:07 pm »
Last time we were in the CL I got a ticket for the first group game without any previous history - I think that was Debrecen at home IIRC

Obviously if the first home game is Real Madrid then that's unlikely to happen again!

That's encouraging, although you do have a point given our seeding situation! Were you able to get that ticket through General Sale or some other form?

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2014, 05:22:15 pm »
That's encouraging, although you do have a point given our seeding situation! Were you able to get that ticket through General Sale or some other form?

Same for me with Debrecen and it was general sale, picked up a Main Stand restricted view but got Kop for all the other CL and Europa games that season.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2014, 05:59:22 pm »
Think the CL tickets will be a bigger scramble this time around due to seeding, possible opponents and the increased demand due to our good season last year.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

• Anny Roader
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2014, 06:00:16 pm »
Same for me with Debrecen and it was general sale, picked up a Main Stand restricted view but got Kop for all the other CL and Europa games that season.

Approximately how early does General Sale start for CL games? The official site doesn't seem to have much information for CL fixtures yet.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2014, 06:34:51 am »
Approximately how early does General Sale start for CL games? The official site doesn't seem to have much information for CL fixtures yet.
Until we know who we are playing there will be nothing.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Smithy_88

• Anny Roader
  • I Fucking Love Lucas....
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2014, 04:47:51 pm »
Are Season Ticket Applications Open at all?

Offline fryohsees

• Kemlynite
« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2014, 04:57:22 pm »
 :D Hey, new here.

I have a question, can members buy general sale tickets?

I want to buy two maybe three during general sale against Chelsea for me and my friends. Can someone explain how can I do that? Only me is member, my friends are not.

Cheers.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2014, 05:01:39 pm »
:D Hey, new here.

I have a question, can members buy general sale tickets?

I want to buy two maybe three during general sale against Chelsea for me and my friends. Can someone explain how can I do that? Only me is member, my friends are not.

Cheers.
Yes that's no problem. Your members card would be activated for you to use and you would be sent 1 or 2 extra paper tickets for your mates.

Offline fryohsees

• Kemlynite
« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2014, 09:42:53 pm »
Yes that's no problem. Your members card would be activated for you to use and you would be sent 1 or 2 extra paper tickets for your mates.

Do general sale usually have the kop ticket? or just by random.

Also what's the chance of me buying three Chelsea tickets? 

Offline LFC Boy

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #110 on: January 4, 2015, 06:10:45 pm »
I'm not sure if this is the place but I have a friend who's desperately trying to get tickets for the Newcastle home game this April.

She's travelling all the way from Bahrain and her nephew is a huge supporter. The official website is sold out but I saw several websites who resell the tickets. I don't know which one to trust or if there is a better way?

I usually buy tickets through my membership but in this case its different.

Help is much appreciated!!

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: January 4, 2015, 06:14:55 pm »
I'm not sure if this is the place but I have a friend who's desperately trying to get tickets for the Newcastle home game this April.

She's travelling all the way from Bahrain and her nephew is a huge supporter. The official website is sold out but I saw several websites who resell the tickets. I don't know which one to trust or if there is a better way?

I usually buy tickets through my membership but in this case its different.

Help is much appreciated!!

Game may not even be on the 11th April if we get through to the Cup Semi it will be rescheduled

Game may also be moved as its on Grand National Day (so may be either Saturday Lunchtime or Sunday ... and TV Picks have not been done then yet either)

There are no re-seller websites online that you can trust!

There will be a general sale nearer the game, and the RAWK exchange may be able to help too
« Last Edit: January 4, 2015, 08:26:41 pm by swoopy »

Online serine97

• Kemlynite
« Reply #112 on: January 4, 2015, 08:04:50 pm »
Game may not even be on the 11th April if we get through to the Cup Semi it will be rescheduled

Game may also be moved as its on Grand National Day (so may be either Saturday Lunchtime or Sunday ... and TV Picks have not been done then yet either)

There are no re-seller websites online that you can trust!

There will be a general sale nearer the game, and the RAWK exchange may be able to help too

I thought the semis are on april 18/19. We play Hull away that weekend. Newcastle match is the week before.
Walk on.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: January 4, 2015, 08:26:27 pm »
I thought the semis are on april 18/19. We play Hull away that weekend. Newcastle match is the week before.

Correct :P

Scratch that, i Was just going on the weekend they've been for the past few seasons ... I bow down to your superiority ;)

Offline LFC Boy

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2015, 07:54:21 am »
So the date won't be moved?

Offline RedVash

• Legacy Fan
  • ...through the storm...
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2015, 10:58:36 am »
I've huge problem.

I just bought 3 tickets for the Bolton game next week, but I found out that I won't be able to fly over from Italy.
I already  sent an e-mail to the ticket office in order to know if they can delete my transaction.
Does anyone know if it is possible or if there's a way for me to make the ticket exchange from Italy!?

RED is not a colour.
RED is a way of life.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2015, 11:02:59 am »
I've huge problem.

I just bought 3 tickets for the Bolton game next week, but I found out that I won't be able to fly over from Italy.
I already  sent an e-mail to the ticket office in order to know if they can delete my transaction.
Does anyone know if it is possible or if there's a way for me to make the ticket exchange from Italy!?

If they follow their rules, they will not cancel your tickets.

Do you know if you got them on paper tickets or members cards ?

If they are paper tickets, your best bet would probably be to ask them not to mail them - and get someone off here to collect them for you and use them. They tend to be pretty relaxed on getting other people to pick up tickets.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 11:04:35 am by Johnny Foreigner »
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline RedVash

• Legacy Fan
  • ...through the storm...
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2015, 01:11:15 pm »
If they follow their rules, they will not cancel your tickets.

Do you know if you got them on paper tickets or members cards ?

If they are paper tickets, your best bet would probably be to ask them not to mail them - and get someone off here to collect them for you and use them. They tend to be pretty relaxed on getting other people to pick up tickets.

I guess this could be the only way

one ticket should be activated on my card while the other two should be paper tickets, but I hope ticket office will be more than relaxed about it because usually you must have the credit card used for the purchase to collect them.

thank you very much
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 01:14:23 pm by RedVash »
RED is not a colour.
RED is a way of life.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2015, 03:44:43 pm »
We didn't make it to Wembley so my journey is now certain, City and Burnley in start of March. Will arrive in London Stansted 12.45 pm and trying to catch the 4.07 pm train to Liverpool, I hope its doable. Also buying from nationalrail.co.uk and the question is how do I get my tickets if I purchase from there? If there is any better advice, will be thankful.

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 06:36:58 pm by EstonianRed »

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2015, 10:48:08 pm »
How will season tickets work for next season? I really wanna get a cop end st but heard there was a waiting list. How do i get my name on it?
Seen us win everything