Author Topic: Tickets and Travel FAQ  (Read 197281 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Tickets and Travel FAQ
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2015, 10:55:57 pm »
How will season tickets work for next season? I really wanna get a cop end st but heard there was a waiting list. How do i get my name on it?

ST waiting list is closed at the moment as the current length of wait for those on it is about 100 years. ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2015, 10:58:34 pm »
How will season tickets work for next season? I really wanna get a cop end st but heard there was a waiting list. How do i get my name on it?

Easy peasy mate. Just fill this out and return it to the club. Plenty of spares on the Kop last I heard.  :wave

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2015, 11:20:38 pm »
Easy peasy mate. Just fill this out and return it to the club. Plenty of spares on the Kop last I heard.  :wave

;D
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2015, 12:43:34 pm »
Looks like theres a very long waiting list by the answers i got....  :butt
Seen us win everything

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2015, 12:48:18 pm »
Looks like theres a very long waiting list by the answers i got....  :butt

Out of interest, if you live in America why are you after a seasie?

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2015, 11:38:52 am »
We didn't make it to Wembley so my journey is now certain, City and Burnley in start of March. Will arrive in London Stansted 12.45 pm and trying to catch the 4.07 pm train to Liverpool, I hope its doable. Also buying from nationalrail.co.uk and the question is how do I get my tickets if I purchase from there? If there is any better advice, will be thankful.

Cheers
If we get past Beşiktaş.... the Burnley game will move as this will be round of 16 Europa leagues matches 12th March !
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2015, 11:40:36 am »
If we get past Beşiktaş.... the Burnley game will move as this will be round of 16 Europa leagues matches 12th March !

No it won't. The round of 16 is the following week. Burnley game is 4th March

Offline ceebee_ni

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #127 on: August 3, 2015, 01:25:49 pm »
The 'When will such and such tickets go on sale?' link appears to be broken.

I'm curious to know details about Crystal Palace tickets for November, though think they've already been and gone?

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #128 on: August 3, 2015, 01:37:23 pm »
The 'When will such and such tickets go on sale?' link appears to be broken.

I'm curious to know details about Crystal Palace tickets for November, though think they've already been and gone?

The page it pointed to had details of 2004 tickets. I have amended it to point to the official site at http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability.

You have missed the Palace sale, but there may be returns and you can always try the exchange on here closer to the date.

Offline Indian_Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #129 on: September 1, 2015, 08:40:16 am »
I need 2 tickets for Norwich game and I am not a member. Hospitality is my only option I believe. But there are some websites selling tickets at a cheaper rate than hospitality. Are these sites any good? Like - https://sportticketspro.com/Liverpool/963-Liverpool-vs-Norwich-City-Tickets&Liverpool-vs-Norwich-City
Please suggest ASAP.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: September 1, 2015, 09:09:21 am »
I need 2 tickets for Norwich game and I am not a member. Hospitality is my only option I believe. But there are some websites selling tickets at a cheaper rate than hospitality. Are these sites any good? Like -
Please suggest ASAP.

No, those websites are not good and will probably rip you off. If you want to guarentee your tickets, buy the LFC Hospitality. Alternative, the RAWK exchange which opens about 7 days before the game will probably help you out.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #131 on: September 1, 2015, 09:18:23 am »
No, those websites are not good and will probably rip you off. If you want to guarentee your tickets, buy the LFC Hospitality. Alternative, the RAWK exchange which opens about 7 days before the game will probably help you out.

Moreover, there might be a general sale for this game so if you're lucky you'll get tickets there too.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: September 1, 2015, 09:19:28 am »
Moreover, there might be a general sale for this game so if you're lucky you'll get tickets there too.

The general sale has already taken place

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #133 on: September 1, 2015, 09:24:22 am »
General sales now take place 6 weeks before each home game.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #134 on: September 1, 2015, 09:36:03 am »
General sales now take place 6 weeks before each home game.

So no more late availability sales or have they become members-only? I remember back in the day you could buy a ticket a week or even a day before the game.
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: September 1, 2015, 09:37:06 am »
So no more late availability sales or have they become members-only? I remember back in the day you could buy a ticket a week or even a day before the game.

Late availablility sales will start about 2 weeks before the game and be members only

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2016, 10:12:06 pm »
What age do children need their own ticket from? Is it a set age across all grounds or do each club vary? Thanks.
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Knickers

• Dreams about being fisted by Thiago, followed by a good bone rattling.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2016, 08:35:44 pm »
I'm in England for the year and want to get to at least one game at Anfield. What's the best way to go about this? If I get a membership how good are my chances of getting one or more tickets when they go on sale?

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2016, 09:38:14 pm »
You should be fine for Bournemouth at Anfield on Wednesday 5 April, they'll be plenty of spares and I'd imagine they'll return tickets to us.

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2016, 09:40:19 pm »
You should be fine for Bournemouth at Anfield on Wednesday 5 April, they'll be plenty of spares and I'd imagine they'll return tickets to us.

Unless we're on a title run!
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline TheSpionKopNC

• Main Stander
  • Boom
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2017, 03:56:54 pm »
What's it like catching a 16:30 kick off match and then catching a train back to London via Lime Street?

I see the latest train on the match day I'm attending leaves at 19:52 and/or 20:55.

Is that likely or unlikely.  Would have to book it back after match to hotel, pick up bags, and make it to train station.

Would that be feasible or would it be better to plan on staying the night?

Just checking for scheduling purposes.

Offline redharel

• Main Stander
« Reply #141 on: May 3, 2018, 08:56:40 am »
Any idea which ticket gate numbers we are getting for the CL final in Kiev?

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2020, 12:35:17 pm »
Hope it is OK to ask this, but I was wondering if anyone knows if you can return tickets to the club? I can't make the Southampton game 1st Feb anymore due to a family matter. I have a Dugout Hospo ticket so it cost me £250 which I would ideally like to get back. I read you can return match tickets up to 14 days before game, but does anyone know if it is the same with hospo?
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2020, 12:47:22 pm »
Hope it is OK to ask this, but I was wondering if anyone knows if you can return tickets to the club? I can't make the Southampton game 1st Feb anymore due to a family matter. I have a Dugout Hospo ticket so it cost me £250 which I would ideally like to get back. I read you can return match tickets up to 14 days before game, but does anyone know if it is the same with hospo?

https://bookings.liverpoolfc.com/events/terms.htm?&_ga=2.51415978.2003626470.1577624597-687395327.1577624597#all

Section 3.4 I think covers it

Reckon call them and see if you can get a credit note which it talks about somewhere else

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2020, 12:54:39 pm »
https://bookings.liverpoolfc.com/events/terms.htm?&_ga=2.51415978.2003626470.1577624597-687395327.1577624597#all

Section 3.4 I think covers it

Reckon call them and see if you can get a credit note which it talks about somewhere else

Thanks for that, hefty fee so will go with the credit note it possible. Would happily transfer to another game but don't think that will be an option this season! Thanks again.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2020, 12:55:15 pm »
Thanks for that, hefty fee so will go with the credit note it possible. Would happily transfer to another game but don't think that will be an option this season! Thanks again.

Say you’ll happily swap to Chelsea match ;)

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2020, 02:46:42 pm »
Say you’ll happily swap to Chelsea match ;)

Haha I will certainly offer them!

Offline shwabo1892

• Main Stander
  • Igor Biscan used to be atrocious...
« Reply #147 on: March 6, 2020, 10:03:49 am »
Cheers everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm coming to Anfield for the Villa game next month, flying from Budapest to Manchester. Is trainline.com legit site to buy tickets for the train? Thanks in advance.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: March 6, 2020, 10:13:51 am »
Cheers everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I'm coming to Anfield for the Villa game next month, flying from Budapest to Manchester. Is trainline.com legit site to buy tickets for the train? Thanks in advance.

Don't use the trainline as they charge booking fees.
Use any of the operators websites e.g. https://www.northernrailway.co.uk

Offline shwabo1892

• Main Stander
  • Igor Biscan used to be atrocious...
« Reply #149 on: March 6, 2020, 10:15:06 am »
Don't use the trainline as they charge booking fees.
Use any of the operators websites e.g. https://www.northernrailway.co.uk
Cheers!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #150 on: March 6, 2020, 10:45:25 am »
Most convenient train from Manchester to Liverpool is the Transpenine Express, so book directly through their website. Goes from Victoria to Lime Street in around 45 minutes  :)

Offline StrategicERP

• Boys Pen
    • StrategicERP
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2020, 01:30:24 pm »
First thing you should Contact the club. However, they will normally only issue re-prints an hour or less before kick-off.

But If you have ordered your tickets within 2-3 days of a game then the Ticket Office will not post them out. You will have to collect them from the ticket office window on the day of the game (the Ticket Office is located at the Kop end of the ground)

If you have ordered them more than 3-4 days before the game then you will have to turn up at the Ticket Office on the day of the game with appropriate ID (fancard, the card used to buy the tickets, possibly drivers license or similar if you do not have a fancard) and they will issue a re-print/duplicate. Note that the Ticket Office tend only to do this within approximately 90 minutes of kick-off.
StrategicERP is the Software Platform for  Real Estate, Construction & Infrastructure Industry.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2020, 01:31:20 pm »
First thing you should Contact the club. However, they will normally only issue re-prints an hour or less before kick-off.

But If you have ordered your tickets within 2-3 days of a game then the Ticket Office will not post them out. You will have to collect them from the ticket office window on the day of the game (the Ticket Office is located at the Kop end of the ground)

If you have ordered them more than 3-4 days before the game then you will have to turn up at the Ticket Office on the day of the game with appropriate ID (fancard, the card used to buy the tickets, possibly drivers license or similar if you do not have a fancard) and they will issue a re-print/duplicate. Note that the Ticket Office tend only to do this within approximately 90 minutes of kick-off.

What on earth are you replying to? ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2020, 02:52:46 pm »
What on earth are you replying to? ;D

It's pretty sound advice though  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2020, 05:00:26 pm »
Sorry i couldn't find anything on here - is there a list of supporters clubs that get tickets?

I used to be part of the Gwent Supporters club (Kop Shop in Maindy) but moved out of the area. I'm also heading out of London this week so keen to see what there is available.

Thanks in advance!

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: December 5, 2023, 01:44:19 pm »
Can anyone give me a headsup/overview of how I can get tickets for Anfield? I am travelling from NI and basically would love to get to at least 1 match a season but have no idea how to legitimately get tickets. I've been to several matches before that mates organized and to be honest I have no idea where those tickets came from.

My guess is I should join the official supporters club and thats a way to have a chance to get tickets? I'm not fussy over which match or when, it would just be good to know as far in advance as possible in order to cut travel and hotel costs.

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #156 on: December 5, 2023, 04:54:03 pm »
Can anyone give me a headsup/overview of how I can get tickets for Anfield? I am travelling from NI and basically would love to get to at least 1 match a season but have no idea how to legitimately get tickets. I've been to several matches before that mates organized and to be honest I have no idea where those tickets came from.

My guess is I should join the official supporters club and thats a way to have a chance to get tickets? I'm not fussy over which match or when, it would just be good to know as far in advance as possible in order to cut travel and hotel costs.

Sign up for a membership, sign up to the ballots at both times during the season. Put your name down for Auto Cup Scheme on League Cup and FA Cup if it becomes available next year. You could always lump it and buy hospitality if you're planning on going once.

Afraid you're starting from the bottom like the rest of new members, no easy way about it. Some Official Supports Clubs do offer ticket swaps and can offer spares (don't tell the club) but I know my old OSC has stopped all this completely and just offers travel to games now since the rules changed a couple of years ago. You could check in with your local OSC and enquire about this but I know from experience, many of them are sick of new members signing up and asking...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: December 5, 2023, 05:01:52 pm »

The problem with this is that Sky dictate kick off times with little to no regard whatsoever for supporters. So it's all well and good you knowing in July that you've got a ticket for a game in November, but you can't book any travel or hotel until Sky decide when the kick off will be.
Airlines especially look out for this too. You could have a return flight at £60 the day before the Sky annoucement, and that same flight will be £200+ within an hour of the annoucement being made.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline xSullx

• Boys Pen
« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2024, 09:34:29 am »
Hi!
Joined this forum to hopefully get some more insight regarding how to get tickets to Anfield.
Coming from Estonia and following Liverpool for 15+ years the news thatwe got on Friday really got me thinking of maybe seeing Klopp's Liverpool at Anfield.

I've currently registered for the LFC membership. But as far as I can work it out by now it's close to impossible to get any tickets.
All sign-ups for ballot lists are done and most of the upcoming queues require me to have at least 3-4 tickets already bought to be eligible to participate.

So presumably the only way to get some tickets for an Anfield game this season would be the different match break and hospitality packages, which all cost 600+ euros?

Offline alx

• Kemlynite
« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2024, 10:10:16 am »
Pretty much yes...
For league games can try late sales, if you have time or a desk job and can hit f5 for hours. I think 1-2 games (midweek or Luton type you'll have a slim chance).

Best chance i guess would be Fa Cup next home match.