Author Topic: Tickets and Travel FAQ  (Read 197314 times)

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
Tickets and Travel FAQ
« on: March 24, 2005, 09:18:34 pm »
The aim here is to create an FAQ for matchgoing reds.  if you can think of a frequently asked question and maybe come up with an answer as well please let one of the moderating staff know and we can incorporate it here.  With your help we can make this a resource that will help your fellowl reds, and prevent the same questions and answers being asked ad infinitum...

Over to you :wave

How do I get on the season ticket waiting list?
How long will I have to wait to get a Season Ticket?
I've ordered tickets and haven't received them?
Whats the view like in (for example) Row 12 seat 50?
How many will we get at such and such an away game?
When will such and such tickets go on sale?
Are there any restricted views in the ground?
Where can I park up on match days?
Where can I get information on away grounds?
How does the Ticket Exchange work?
What's a fancard and how do I get one?

How do I get on the season ticket waiting list:

Write to the Ticket Office and ask to be put on said list. Include a SAE and ask for confirmation.

Liverpool Football Club
Ticket Office
P0 box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

How long will I have to wait to get a Season Ticket?

The length of the list can only be measured by the number on it and NOT in time. ie: if you're 10000th in the list then you will have to wait until 10000 people have either not renewed, or not taken up the offer of one. Do not take any notice of anyone saying 'the list is ten years long etc...' because it cannot be predicted at what point in the future people will give them up.

Ive ordered tickets and haven't received them

Contact the club. However they will normally only issue re-prints an hour or less before kick-off.  If you have ordered your tickets within 3 days of a game then the Ticket Office will not post them out, instead you will have to collect them from the ticket office window on the day of the game (the Ticket Office is located at the Kop end of the ground)

If you have ordered them more than 3 days before the game then you will have to turn up at the Ticket Office on the day of the game with appropriate ID (fancard, the card used to buy the tickets, possibly drivers license or similar if you do not have a fancard) and they will issue a re-print/duplicate. Note that the Ticket Office tend only to do this within approximately 90 minutes of kick-off.

Whats the view like in (for example) Row 12 seat 50

As there are 45000 seats at Anfield, it is unlikely that anyone on this forum will have sat in the exact seat you are enquiring about. Therefore, click on the below link and match the block number on your ticket with that on the map. You should be able to work out roughly what part of the pitch you are directly facing. And also, row 1 unsurprisingly is the front row.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/stadiumplan.htm

How many will we get at such and such an away game

Normally 2-3000 for a league away game.  Try searching for the thread from last seasons game, as allocations rarely vary too much from year to year.

When will such and such tickets go on sale

See the official site.

For cup and away games, there's no specific number of days prior to a game. Its just whenever the ticket office say so.

Q: Are there any restricted views in the ground ?

Some seats in area W in the main stand (the section overlooking Block102 in the Kop) can have a stanchion blocking part of the pitch.

Some of the Lower Anny Rd seats at the very back can give a letterbox view of the pitch but not really a restricted view.

There are restricted views in 208 at the Centenary side at the end of rows  20 to 23 ish.  The seats below the scoreboard sticnd touchline in front of the Centenary, diagonally across to almost the right hand side goal at the Anny Road is  blocked. 

Where can I park up on match days?

That would depend on what direction you're coming in from and which way you're going to be leaving. To get back on Queen's Drive if you arrive very early you might get street parking on Utting Avenue. If you're willing to pay Anfield Comprehensive School is an option. You could also try Walton Breck Road for getting on to Townsend Lane.

If you're going back via the tunnel, on the way up from Everton Valley is your best option.

There is street parking on the other side (from the ground) of Breck Road, though you may be caught by some unofficial parking attendants. Don't be tight, give them a quid or two. Be aware that any closer to the ground match day parking restrictions could well apply.

Where can I get information on away grounds?

The Guide to Away Groundss has been put together by Andy Roper.  New contributions welcome.

How does the Ticket Exchange work?

Basically, get your name on the thread as soon as it goes up, which is normally 2-3 weeks before the game and ask for however many tickets you're looking for.

If someone has a spare or two then there's a decent chance they'll drop or a text or an IM and offer you the tickets.  If you can get your name on the thread quick enough then you have a better chance of getting sorted.

Make sure you put your e-mail address when you post, you also have a much higher chance of getting sorted if you include your mobile number as a lot of posters like an immediate response when they offer tickets.

What's a fancard and how do I get one?

Fancards are used to track ticket purchases, in order to award loyalty points and to help reduce ticket fraud.

You MUST have a fancard if you wish to apply for European Away matches, or if you want to have any chance of successfully applying for tickets for other loyalty based allocations such as cup games and home League games against Everton and Man Utd.

At this moment in time it's still possible to purchase tickets without a fancard, but the future of ticket distribution is going to be through these electronic schemes, so if you do not have a fancard already, you should apply to the ticket office to obtain one.

Further details can be found here:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/fancard.htm

« Last Edit: August 3, 2015, 01:34:58 pm by SP »
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline ttnbd

• RAWK Chief Financial Officer
  • Legacy Fan
  • ANFIELD4EVER
Re: Tickets and Travel FAQ
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 10:33:31 pm »
Away Allocations and prices*:

Arsenal: 2,646  £35

Aston Villa: 3,508  £25

Birmingham: 2,804  £42

Blackburn Rovers: 7,091  £32 or £30

Bolton: 2,710 £31, £39

Charlton: 3,127 £35 possibly

Chelsea: 3,024 £48

Everton: 3,008 £28, £30, £32

Fulham: 3,097 £35/£37

Manchester City: 2,786 £28

Manchester United: 3,007 £31, £32, £39

Middlesbrough: 2,813 £31

Newcastle United: 2,953 £30

Portsmouth: 2,169 from £30

Sunderland: £30

Spurs: approx 2,700 £38, £43

West Brom: £35

West Ham: £37

Wigan: £25

*Details correct as of season 2005-6
« Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 06:43:01 pm by ttnbd »
So all say thanks to the Shanks

He never walked alone

Lets sing our song for all the world

From this his Liverpool home

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 09:57:35 am »
Other useful information

Selected info from: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/howtoapply.htm

ANFIELD TICKET PRICES

STAND    CATEGORY A PRICE    CATEGORY B PRICE
Kop Grandstand    £28                             £26
Main Stand        £30                         £28
Centenary         £30                         £28
Paddock         £30                          £28
Anfield Road        £30                         £28

FAMILY SECTIONS
Anfield Road:
(1 Adult + up to 2 children) cost as adult ticket plus half-price for each child.

Kop Grandstand:
(1 Adult + up to 2 Children) cost as adult tickets plus half-price for each child.
CATEGORY A MATCHES:
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur
Concessions - Concessionary rates for children are applicable to children aged 16 and under.
Over 65’s - £22.50 and £21 for Category A matches, and £21 and £19.50 for Category B.

TICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES

The LFC Ticket Office is usually open the following hours:

Monday-Friday 8.15 AM - 5.30 PM
Saturday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM
Sunday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM

HOME PREMIERSHIP GAMES – CREDIT CARD HOTLINE: 0870 220 2151

The credit card hotline opens on the first date of sale at 8.15 am. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased on the credit card hotline and these tickets are subject to a booking fee of 50p per ticket.

Tickets booked up to 3 days in advance will be posted. If tickets are booked less than 3 days in advance they must be collected from the main ticket office and the applicable credit card must be shown.

OTHER ENQUIRIES

If you have a more specific enquiry relating to Ticketing issues and need to contact the Ticket Office Direct, please do so via the following methods:

Fax: +44 (0) 151 261 1416
Ticket Enquiries: 0870 220 2345

Or by mail to:
Liverpool Football Club
Ticket Office
P0 box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 05:51:57 pm »
i think this needs up-dating for season 2008 - 2009

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 08:26:36 pm »
that's kind of you benimar. Just post it here.
Yep.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 09:21:28 am »
Other Useful Information (Updated for 08/09 Season)

ANFIELD TICKET PRICES

STAND                                                       CATEGORY A PRICE                  CATEGORY B PRICE
Main Stand,                                                       £39.00                                   £37.00
Centenary Stand,
Paddock Enclosure,
Anfield Road
Over 65                                                             £29.50                                   £28.00

Kop Grandstand                                                £37.00                                   £35.00
Over 65                                                             £28.00                                   £26.00

Combined
Adult & Child Anfield Road                                 £58.50                                   £55.50

Disabled and Visually Impaired     
Paddock, Anfield Road                                       £29.50                                   £28.00
Kop                                                                    £28.00                                   £26.00
Disabled and Visually Impaired Assistant             £0.00                                     £0.00

Please note: There is no Adult & Child seating in the Kop any more.

FAMILY SECTION
Anfield Road:
(1 Adult + 1 Child) cost as adult ticket plus half-price child ticket.

CATEGORY A MATCHES:
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur

Concessions - Concessionary rates for children are applicable to children aged 16 and under.

TICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES

The LFC Ticket Office is usually open the following hours:

Monday-Friday 8.15 AM - 5.30 PM
Saturday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM
Sunday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM

Please note the phone lines open at 8.30am

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES – DATES OF SALE

General sales begin 18 days before a Home Premier League fixture and are available through the credit card hotline, postal application and for Members/Fancard holders an online sale. These dates are subject to change.

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES – ONLINE SALE

500 tickets are set aside for online purchase to e-Season Ticket holders only.
e-Season Ticket holders have priority access to 500 tickets for Home Premier League games. Previous attendance required for Man Utd/Everton.

You will not need a Membership/Fancard to apply for these tickets.

For more information on the e-Season ticket please see the below link:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/preview/

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES - PHONE SALE

CREDIT CARD HOTLINE: 0844 844 0844 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 (Non UK only)
The credit card hotline opens on the first date of sale at 8.30 am. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased on the credit card hotline and these tickets are subject to a booking fee of 50p per ticket.

Tickets booked up to 3 days in advance will be posted. If tickets are booked less than 3 days in advance they must be collected from the main ticket office and the applicable credit card must be shown.

Once a game is sold out, if there are any returns these will be sold from 3 days before kick off on 0844 844 0844 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 (Non UK only)

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES – POSTAL APPLICATION

Postal applications should be made using our Ticket Application Form (Available at the link below):

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/ticket-application-form.pdf

and must include a stamped address envelope or an International Return Envelope and are available from 18 days before a fixture. Please do not apply earlier than this date.

Send a cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club to:
Liverpool Football Club Ticket Office
PO Box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

Please leave the amount of the cheque blank to accommodate the various ticket prices for each stand. Alternatively, please include your credit/debit card details: card number, expiry date, issue number and address.

Please clearly state the game for which you are applying, the preferred choice of stand.

There is no guarantee of ticket availability and a ballot system will be administrated.

OTHER ENQUIRIES

If you have a more specific enquiry relating to Ticketing issues please contact the Ticket Office via the following methods:

Fax: +44 (0) 151 261 1416

Or by mail to:
Liverpool Football Club
Ticket Office
P0 box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

To contact the Club Customer services department please call:

Customer Services : 0844 844 2005 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2345 (Non UK Only

Customer Service opening hours are as follows:

Monday to Wednesday - 8:15am to 5:30pm,
Thursday – 10:00am to 5:30pm
Friday – 8:15am to 5:30pm

For home match weekend days we are generally open until kick off time.

On non home match weekend days, we are open from 9:15am until 1:00pm.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/howtoapply.htm
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 09:41:38 am by Grobbelrevell »
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline sat

• urday's my half day off, and off to the match I go
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: September 2, 2008, 12:47:57 pm »
Hi - can you exchange a child ticket for an adult ticket on the day of a game?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 2, 2008, 12:53:46 pm »
Hi - can you exchange a child ticket for an adult ticket on the day of a game?

No

Offline flabby

• Kopite
« Reply #8 on: September 3, 2008, 06:07:02 pm »
Evening,

i need a number for the membership office but i'm abroad. i only see a UK number.

?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 3, 2008, 06:59:43 pm »
Evening,

i need a number for the membership office but i'm abroad. i only see a UK number.

?

Phone 00 44 151 263 2361 and ask to be put through to the membership department

Offline flabby

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: September 3, 2008, 09:54:45 pm »
Cheers. Will do tomorrow.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Born free. Live free. Die.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #11 on: October 2, 2008, 08:40:09 pm »
It says that there is no Adult and Child seating in the Kop. Does that mean I cannot take my kids up there anymore?
These are the days when I hate the world, hate the rich, hate the happy, hate the complacent, the TV watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things and then I hate myself for realising that.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #12 on: October 2, 2008, 08:50:28 pm »
Adult/Child tickets are available in the Anny Road.

Offline IamDave

• Gone back to bed! zzzzZZZZ
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • All of you are the "Famous Atmosphere" - SING!!
« Reply #13 on: October 3, 2008, 12:16:40 am »
It says that there is no Adult and Child seating in the Kop. Does that mean I cannot take my kids up there anymore?

They are not banned!  It simply means there is no A&C price-reduction outside of Anfield Road's Family Section, and you will have to pay the adult price for them in the other 3 stands.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/howtoapply.htm

Also, on European Nights they are unlikely to see anything from the Kop as we are all standing up.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 3, 2008, 12:18:38 am by IamDave »
So these are meat pies.  What kind of meat exactly?

Offline IamDave

• Gone back to bed! zzzzZZZZ
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • All of you are the "Famous Atmosphere" - SING!!
« Reply #14 on: October 3, 2008, 12:39:32 am »
Q. Can I hand in a postal application (see Latest Ticket News http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/info.htm for which games accept these)?

A.  Yes, but check which days and times the Ticket Office is open, otherwise they have the shutters closed in front of the ticket windows and the red Post Box (by Window 3) is not accessible.

Days and times of opening/closure are given within http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/info.htm for a game or as a news item on http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/
So these are meat pies.  What kind of meat exactly?

Offline sumdumguy

• Anny Roader
  • Winning is everything
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 10:15:46 pm »
I am a lifelong Liverpool supporter and have only been to Anfield 3 times in my life.
My seven year old son is besotted with Liverpool and will be a fan for life.

He has never been to Anfield.

I have been trying to get a ticket by post and by phone for a home game on a Saturday for the last 3 years and have never managed to get a ticket.
I have spent many hours trying to get through to the ticket office. I have sent 20 or so postal applications.

All I want is to give my son his first experience of watching Liverpool, that is something he will never forget and will be the best thing in his life so far.
Is there any way to get a ticket for my son and me?, I could pay up to £100 for a ticket if that is what it takes.

I dont know what else to do, we are massive Liverpool fans, we just want to watch our team.

I know there is a big demand for tickets but for me it seems it is impossible.
Tell me, and I will forget. Show me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I will understand.

Online quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 10:22:34 pm »
I am a lifelong Liverpool supporter and have only been to Anfield 3 times in my life.
My seven year old son is besotted with Liverpool and will be a fan for life.

He has never been to Anfield.

I have been trying to get a ticket by post and by phone for a home game on a Saturday for the last 3 years and have never managed to get a ticket.
I have spent many hours trying to get through to the ticket office. I have sent 20 or so postal applications.

All I want is to give my son his first experience of watching Liverpool, that is something he will never forget and will be the best thing in his life so far.
Is there any way to get a ticket for my son and me?, I could pay up to £100 for a ticket if that is what it takes.

I dont know what else to do, we are massive Liverpool fans, we just want to watch our team.

I know there is a big demand for tickets but for me it seems it is impossible.

First of all, do not do this. Don't encourage touts by buying tickets off them. Secondly, you could try the ticket exchange on this website? I know there are quite a few spares for Portsmouth floating around.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 10:23:58 pm »

Then you havn't been trying hard enough....

Havant & Waterlooville?

Offline sumdumguy

• Anny Roader
  • Winning is everything
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 10:31:57 pm »
Then you havn't been trying hard enough....

Havant & Waterlooville?

Thanks for that.
Tell me, and I will forget. Show me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I will understand.

Offline ChrisFritz1

• Boys Pen
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2008, 10:32:55 pm »
Sorry if this question is in the wrong place but this is where i feel it is most relevant-

I am planning to try and get tickets for Liverpool V Bolton on Boxing Day (before anyone kicks off, thats not what im asking in this post anyway!)

The question is- Are boxing day games generally harder or easier to get tickets for (on general sale). I think it could go 2 ways.

1) It could be very hard ie harder than usual and the demand for tickets is higher because most people are off work and want to get away from the mother in law etc! or...
2) It is easier and the demand is less than usual because alot of people do not go as they are not allowed by the mrs to get away from the mother in law etc!

Thanks

Offline stewo4lfc

• Anny Roader
  • I love everyone of you.
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 10:34:15 pm »
Sorry if this question is in the wrong place but this is where i feel it is most relevant-

I am planning to try and get tickets for Liverpool V Bolton on Boxing Day (before anyone kicks off, thats not what im asking in this post anyway!)

The question is- Are boxing day games generally harder or easier to get tickets for (on general sale). I think it could go 2 ways.

1) It could be very hard ie harder than usual and the demand for tickets is higher because most people are off work and want to get away from the mother in law etc! or...
2) It is easier and the demand is less than usual because alot of people do not go as they are not allowed by the mrs to get away from the mother in law etc!

Thanks

If memory serves me correctly. It was easy last year, stayed on sale a good while (general)

Offline ChrisFritz1

• Boys Pen
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008, 10:43:05 pm »
Thanks, that sounds good like good news! I was expecting an ear bashing!

Offline stewo4lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008, 10:48:58 pm »
Thanks, that sounds good like good news! I was expecting an ear bashing!

bless, i remember last year, they went on sale till basically kick off. I still didn't go.

Offline Annoyed Grunt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008, 10:59:21 pm »
If memory serves me correctly. It was easy last year, stayed on sale a good while (general)

What game are you talking about?

Offline stewo4lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008, 11:07:38 pm »
What game are you talking about?

bolton - boxing day.

Offline a former tribune of the plebs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2008, 11:09:19 pm »
We were away on boxing day last year, and the year before..

Offline Annoyed Grunt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2008, 11:09:24 pm »
bolton - boxing day.

Oh right........thought we played Derby away last Boxing Day?

Offline stewo4lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2008, 11:12:37 pm »
Oh right........thought we played Derby away last Boxing Day?

one sec...ill have a look, i'm sure it wasn't derby, becuase derbyaway i remember watching in a bowling alley...

it was..

26 Dec, 2007 Derby County

Tim is officially wrong.

Offline jdecker

• Main Stander
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 03:04:57 pm »
Need some advice from anyone who's willing to offer it.

I'm trying to get to Anfield for the February 21 match versus Manchester City. However, I live in Taiwan, and the plane ticket alone is going to cost NT30000 (I guess that's about 600 pounds?). As a working student, that's a lot for me to spend, but I'm willing to spend it to see a match. However, I contacted the club already to see if there was any way to get tickets early, and the response was a definite no.

Am I just going to make a gamble on the plane ticket and then hope and pray I get match tickets when they finally go on sale? And if so, would you advise this? Or would I be better off not taking the risk?

Offline CF999

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 03:11:53 pm »
Would it be possible for you to wait until after the ticket sale to book the flight? or would it be too expensive/sold out?

Offline rafa forever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2008, 07:24:03 pm »
Need some advice from anyone who's willing to offer it.

I'm trying to get to Anfield for the February 21 match versus Manchester City. However, I live in Taiwan, and the plane ticket alone is going to cost NT30000 (I guess that's about 600 pounds?). As a working student, that's a lot for me to spend, but I'm willing to spend it to see a match. However, I contacted the club already to see if there was any way to get tickets early, and the response was a definite no.

Am I just going to make a gamble on the plane ticket and then hope and pray I get match tickets when they finally go on sale? And if so, would you advise this? Or would I be better off not taking the risk?

Hummm..I can imagine City being quiet hard to get tickets for. Best thing is send a postal, ring up on date of sale, and try online. I'm sure you could get rid of any spares on this mate.
Trade count +17

Through the thick and thin.

Offline jdecker

• Main Stander
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 12:18:16 am »
Would it be possible for you to wait until after the ticket sale to book the flight? or would it be too expensive/sold out?

Either or. Eighteen days just isn't enough time to book an international flight, especially a transcontinental one.

Offline jdecker

• Main Stander
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 12:20:13 am »
Hummm..I can imagine City being quiet hard to get tickets for. Best thing is send a postal, ring up on date of sale, and try online. I'm sure you could get rid of any spares on this mate.

Do you think my chances are halfway decent of actually getting tickets? I'm trying to get 2, if that makes any difference.

Offline rafa forever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 07:29:35 pm »
Do you think my chances are halfway decent of actually getting tickets? I'm trying to get 2, if that makes any difference.

As good as anyone elses, well waiting on general. If you want them, you will get them.

Like i said, send postal, ring up, be online.
Trade count +17

Through the thick and thin.

Offline meadowhillred

• Boys Pen
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 02:11:39 pm »
hi there - trying to book flights to go see liverpool v newcastle at start of may. would anyone know likelihood of this fixture being changed to the sunday or is it most likely to go ahead on the saturday as scheduled?

thanks

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 02:43:03 pm »
hi there - trying to book flights to go see liverpool v newcastle at start of may. would anyone know likelihood of this fixture being changed to the sunday or is it most likely to go ahead on the saturday as scheduled?

thanks

If we're still in the title race then its more likely.

If we're still in the title race tickets will also be harder to come by.

I'd wait to book your flight until its been confirmed

Offline LiverpoolFaCupFan

• Anny Roader
« Reply #36 on: January 4, 2009, 09:27:15 pm »
So if somebody wanted a ticket, someone with a PTS would have a better chance, then someone with an e-season ticket, etc? I only have a fancard, do credits not come into it at all? If I send a posted application to arrive 18 days before the match, if it's a team in bottom ten of the league, what are the chances of getting a ticket/two tickets?
"You come here to Anfield, you stand there and listen to that crowd, and it's the greatest sight in football."

Offline koolkamal

• There's a kind of hush
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our dreams are what make us who we are.
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 10:12:02 am »
Hey everyone. A friend of mine and I want to try and get tickets for the Madrid and Man U games respectively. Both of us are from South Africa, I've never been to Anfield so it would be my first time. So how would I go about arranging tickets and travel info. (Would we be able to get tickets for the matches?)

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Walt Disney

Offline Annoyed Grunt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 10:14:24 am »
Hey everyone. A friend of mine and I want to try and get tickets for the Madrid and Man U games respectively. Both of us are from South Africa, I've never been to Anfield so it would be my first time. So how would I go about arranging tickets and travel info. (Would we be able to get tickets for the matches?)

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry, but you have no chance of getting tickets for either game.

Offline koolkamal

• There's a kind of hush
  • Legacy Fan
  • Our dreams are what make us who we are.
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2009, 10:19:31 am »
Sorry, but you have no chance of getting tickets for either game.

Yeah I thought as much.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". Walt Disney