Author Topic: Everton Away Selling Details  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Everton Away Selling Details
« on: August 8, 2022, 05:38:26 pm »
Link to LFC website https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/everton-v-liverpool-fc-3-sep-2022-1230pm-215

Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Everton on Saturday September 3.

Kick-off: 12.30pm BST

Allocation: 2,902

Disabled allocation

20 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adults – £30
Over 65s (65+) – £25
Juniors (Under 18) – £20
Price notes

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Within the allocation are a number of restricted views discounted by £1.

Tickets sales notes

Although the allocation of tickets remains the same as seasons 2019-20 and 2021-22, the sales criteria takes into account an increase in the number of qualifying supporters who have renewed their season ticket or Membership for season 2022-23.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

First sale – 14 or more games: from 8.15am on Monday August 15 until 10.45am on Wednesday August 17.

First sale status – GUARANTEED: one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale – 13 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Wednesday August 17.

Second sale status – NOT GUARANTEED: first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale – 12 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Wednesday August 17.

Third sale status – NOT GUARANTEED: first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale – 11 or more games: from 3pm on Wednesday August 17.

Fourth sale status – NOT GUARANTEED: first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.                                   

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes

Please only buy tickets if you plan to attend the game – tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits

Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Stadium notes

Everton recommend and advise that supporters who do not wish to be affected by persistent standing should purchase tickets on rows 3-6 in the Paddock (area LV4). Subject to availability.

Important links

Ticket fulfilment (delivery and collection of tickets) – here

Away support information – here

• Legacy Fan
Re: Everton Away Selling Details
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 03:42:36 pm »
Managed to get a ticket in the Paddock (LV4) on 11 after some popped up as well as some restricted view in the Upper Bullens. Has sold out on 11.

Trains sorted for the early KO. Can’t wait!!

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 09:05:36 am »
1 ticket still showing  :D

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2022, 12:28:12 pm »
Is anyone still waiting for tickets from first sale?

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2022, 09:00:43 am »
Is anyone still waiting for tickets from first sale?
1st sale tickets turned up yesterday
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 02:12:15 pm »
1st sale tickets turned up yesterday

Cheers mine came today

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 04:16:06 pm »
Got my ticket today from the last sale (11).

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 03:39:40 pm »
There was about 35 tickets in the Everton 10 sale this morning there was 20 left in the 9 sale and the exact same amount same seats are currently left in the 8 sale so basically there is no one on 8 credits but I bet my bottom dollar they will just end the sale and not drop it to 7   6 5 etc.
Kenny Godglish

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 03:59:33 pm »
There was about 35 tickets in the Everton 10 sale this morning there was 20 left in the 9 sale and the exact same amount same seats are currently left in the 8 sale so basically there is no one on 8 credits but I bet my bottom dollar they will just end the sale and not drop it to 7   6 5 etc.
It'll probably drop and sell out at 7 like last season, which is interesting as united also sold out on what it did last season. Have a few people on the ladder actually stopped going the aways?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 1, 2022, 09:53:54 am »
It'll probably drop and sell out at 7 like last season, which is interesting as united also sold out on what it did last season. Have a few people on the ladder actually stopped going the aways?

This season will be very similar to last all around, as it's going off the same season(s) for credits

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #10 on: September 2, 2022, 11:37:27 am »
They announced a 7 sale for this morning at 11am booked my flights hotel and car hire checked it at 4.00am this morning 7 sale still on at 11.00 am checked again at 10.15 and miraculously the 8 sale had sold out a sale that started at 3.00pm on Wednesday and there was still 20 tickets left last night it was collect at Anfield before 4.00 pm today or Goodison tomorrow they obviously just couldn't be arsed with the logistics of it.
Kenny Godglish

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: September 2, 2022, 12:17:45 pm »
They announced a 7 sale for this morning at 11am booked my flights hotel and car hire checked it at 4.00am this morning 7 sale still on at 11.00 am checked again at 10.15 and miraculously the 8 sale had sold out a sale that started at 3.00pm on Wednesday and there was still 20 tickets left last night it was collect at Anfield before 4.00 pm today or Goodison tomorrow they obviously just couldn't be arsed with the logistics of it.

It did say "ONLY IN THE EVENT TICKETS REMAIN". I was checking cos someone in our lot has 7. There were only 4 tickets left at 7pm last night, 1 at 8pm last night. Saying sold out on the seat map, when I got up this morning about 7:30am.
It was a long shot that it would get to the sale, even longer to get in and bag one.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #12 on: September 2, 2022, 02:23:38 pm »
It did say "ONLY IN THE EVENT TICKETS REMAIN". I was checking cos someone in our lot has 7. There were only 4 tickets left at 7pm last night, 1 at 8pm last night. Saying sold out on the seat map, when I got up this morning about 7:30am.
It was a long shot that it would get to the sale, even longer to get in and bag one.
Thanks Craig I do however find it strange that there was 20 left on Thursday morning which dropped to about 7 during Thursday afternoon I have the timed screenshots the only positive is surely any allocation above Everton’s 2902 should go very low this season considering 2902 was an ace away from dropping to 7.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 2, 2022, 02:26:40 pm »
There was 3 left at 2am this morning. I also had a card on 7 and seen the selling notice etc they just couldn't be bothered with it.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: September 2, 2022, 02:31:26 pm »

Grim that mate, must be fuming

That is weird indeed, find it very hard to believe that it actually sold out

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #15 on: September 2, 2022, 02:57:35 pm »
Grim that mate, must be fuming

That is weird indeed, find it very hard to believe that it actually sold out
Fuming indeed although the fact they never ended the 8 sale made me think there was an outside chance thy would pull this stunt the 7 notice said collect from Anfield before 4pm today or Goodison tomorrow I suspect they just siphoned off the remaining tickets
Kenny Godglish

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #16 on: September 4, 2022, 05:40:37 am »
That was a joke getting in yesterday. We got to the ground at 11.50 and just made it in for kick off. Must have been a load who didn't make it in for kick off

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17 on: September 5, 2022, 08:31:20 am »
That was a joke getting in yesterday. We got to the ground at 11.50 and just made it in for kick off. Must have been a load who didn't make it in for kick off

What was the issue?