Author Topic: Man Utd away selling details  (Read 3011 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Man Utd away selling details
« on: July 20, 2022, 01:34:40 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following information on away ticket sales for the Premier League match against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Monday August 22 (8pm BST kick-off).

Allocation: 3043
Disabled allocation: 28 Wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.
Prices

Adult: £30
Over 65 (65+): £15
Young Adult (18-21): £22.50
Juniors (16-17): £15
Juniors (Under 16): £10

Price notes

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes

Supporters are advised that Area S229 is a safe standing area, we advise that only supporters who wish to remain standing throughout the game purchase their tickets in this area. Juniors under the age of 14 will not be permitted.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

First sale: 11 or more games - from 8.15am BST Monday August 1 until 10.45am Wednesday August 3.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 10 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm Wednesday August 3.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 9 or more games - from 1pm until 2.45pm Wednesday August 3.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 8 or more games - from 3pm Wednesday August 3.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ to other supporters.

Ticket credits

Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: Man Utd away selling details
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 07:22:09 pm »
Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Fulham says just 2018-19 ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 08:01:50 pm »

Fulham says just 2018-19 ?
Was the same last season becasie of 19/20 being cut short there wasnt enough aways

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 09:46:50 pm »
I wondered what S229 was at first, then realised it's the bit I have never been in :)

We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4 on: August 1, 2022, 08:29:53 am »
I only have one ticket but it says I have exceeded the maximum and won't let me check out :no
We are a team of one half.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 1, 2022, 04:09:32 pm »
Can definitely tell credits are back

Only that shite block left - didnt this drop mega low last season?

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #6 on: August 1, 2022, 05:50:29 pm »
Can definitely tell credits are back

Only that shite block left - didnt this drop mega low last season?
Just checked it dropped to 4 last season the fan update hasn't really impacted the away credits
Kenny Godglish

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #7 on: August 2, 2022, 08:50:30 am »
Was the same last season becasie of 19/20 being cut short there wasnt enough aways
sound - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Kite

• The answer my friend, is blowing in the....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2022, 09:57:42 pm »
How do lads.  Returning from Australia.  First time back in six years.  If anyone knows of a way to get an away ticket to this please can you PM me.
Who says fatties can't play football.......

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2022, 08:30:24 am »
How do lads.  Returning from Australia.  First time back in six years.  If anyone knows of a way to get an away ticket to this please can you PM me.

Just pick up a home ticket as they will all be outside 😂

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2022, 10:50:05 am »
Not done Old Trafford for a few seasons but will we be kept behind as usual? And will the trains run back to the city centre after the game?

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2022, 08:01:26 pm »
Not done Old Trafford for a few seasons but will we be kept behind as usual? And will the trains run back to the city centre after the game?
Always kept behind and keep an eye on northern rails schedule as they are due to strike next weekend, I know its not techincally a weekend game but still keep a eye on it in case it goes further

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2022, 12:55:52 pm »
Always kept behind and keep an eye on northern rails schedule as they are due to strike next weekend, I know its not techincally a weekend game but still keep a eye on it in case it goes further

We didn't get kept behind for the Europa League game, which was the last mid week one we had there. I remember because it was bedlam outside and went off everywhere

Not sure if that is anything to go by

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2022, 01:14:30 pm »

If you mean the train line at the ground, then those trains stopped a few years back.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2022, 02:29:28 pm »
If you mean the train line at the ground, then those trains stopped a few years back.

Wasn’t sure if that was the case, is the team the best way to get back into the city centre? Don’t want the cost of a taxi or walk.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2022, 02:32:45 pm »
Wasn’t sure if that was the case, is the team the best way to get back into the city centre? Don’t want the cost of a taxi or walk.

Get the tram by the cricket ground best bet

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2022, 02:41:42 pm »

Cheers mate, I do now remember I did that last time I was there & been to a few test matches/ODIs at OT.  Not in a rush to get back to city centre.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2022, 02:53:55 pm »
Cheers mate, I do now remember I did that last time I was there & been to a few test matches/ODIs at OT.  Not in a rush to get back to city centre.

A little tip on that score. Instead of the chaos there, walk along the main road to Trafford Bar. From there, you can also pick up the trams that have come from East Didsbury and the airport. You'll get on one very quickly there as there'll be no queue, and more trams.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2022, 08:39:38 am »
Sold out on 4 again this year.

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2022, 10:22:08 am »
can anyone advise coach companies still with seats,,after 2,  pick up at the rocket, thanks

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2022, 04:04:15 pm »
Travel Ltd on Twitter might, they pick up on Jamaica street in town and the rocket sometimes also.