Author Topic: Hospitality  (Read 1052 times)

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
Hospitality
« on: June 23, 2022, 11:54:45 am »
I can't see a thread on hospitality tickets anywhere but if there is one then please let me know and I'll post this in there.

Curious how hospitality tickets work. Just gone on to view and it seems a lot of the more affordable (:butt) options are sold out for all upcoming PL games. When do these go on sale? Immediately when the fixtures were released?

Any info would be appreciated. Likely won't have success in the members sale so would like to explore options for a game or two via hospitality. 

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Hospitality
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 12:15:56 pm »
The first half of the season hospitality went on sale a few hours after the fixtures came out last week.
Interestingly for the first few days it was only the on site packages, I noticed now that some of the off site packages are on sale. There may be more added at some point so worth keeping an eye out for them.
They sell out remarkably quickly considering the prices so if you’re wanting to get one I wouldn’t hang about if you can’t get a match ticket on its own.
I used the hospitality a good few years ago when they were nowhere near as expensive before the club cottoned on to them, plus we obviously got more successful which boosted prices.
I’d guess the packages for the second half of the season will go on sale around Nov time when the second bulk sale usually happens.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 12:40:13 pm »

I would also add that there are no cheap options even immediately when they go on sale. The cheapest for a league game is around £330 these days and the second half of the season will be even more expensive unless we are doing terribly.

Offline NorthamptonKopite

• Non-
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 03:18:40 pm »
Yeah that is crazy money. I assumed they still had some packages in the £150 range.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 03:23:44 pm »
Yeah that is crazy money. I assumed they still had some packages in the £150 range.

Only for domestic Cup games which you can probably get in the members sale with a bit of effort.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2022, 04:40:26 pm »
Previous seasons they’ve used The Sandon and Aintree too for packages plus The Titanic hotel as well.
Wonder if they’ve sacked those locations off?
When I used to buy the packages the food and experience at The Titanic was quite good (got picture with Jimmy Case) but The Sandon food was no better than a motorway services, in fairness this was about 7/8 years ago so hopefully the standard has improved since then if it’s still going to be used.