Author Topic: How to get tickets???  (Read 3022 times)

Offline hampssolo1

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
How to get tickets???
« on: June 4, 2022, 11:49:52 am »
Im sure this question has been asked a million times over but cant seem to find a genuine way to get tickets to see a game at Anfield that arent buying through the general sale on the official website?

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: How to get tickets???
« Reply #1 on: June 4, 2022, 12:54:27 pm »
You can buy "packages" through the club which seem to very pricey or alternatively buy a membership and chance your arm in the sales in July and November.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 4, 2022, 04:34:23 pm »
If you're just happy to see any game, then if we draw a smaller team particularly a lower league team at home in the early rounds of one of the cups, you'll have no issue getting a ticket for that. For league games you probably will struggle, and without a membership it's virtually impossible. If you do buy a membership (make sure you get light membership, the other one is a waste of money and gets you no more ticket opportunities) then you'll have a chance to go in the ballot for the less popular games in July and November. If you're unsuccessful in those, you still have the chance to buy tickets for individual games in a member's sale nearer the time, but this is difficult and relies on you getting lucky in terms of a queue on the website on the day.

Offline hampssolo1

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3 on: June 4, 2022, 10:46:07 pm »
Cheers for the replies lads. To be honest id be happy to go and see any game! How often do you guys manage to get in and watch a game?

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 5, 2022, 04:27:57 pm »
Cheers for the replies lads. To be honest id be happy to go and see any game! How often do you guys manage to get in and watch a game?

I’m one of the many fortunate ones who get to see every home game and have done for nearly 50 years now from the boys pen to finally getting a season ticket in my own name when the new stand was finished after 20 years of it being in someone else’s name

Offline Valleys Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5 on: July 4, 2022, 03:08:12 pm »
If you're not too fussy, then you can get tickets now for the pre-season game v Strasbourg on the club website. Even tickets in the Kop still available 👍

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: July 4, 2022, 04:27:42 pm »
Im sure this question has been asked a million times over but cant seem to find a genuine way to get tickets to see a game at Anfield that arent buying through the general sale on the official website?

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20rc%20strasbourg/2022-7-31_19.30/anfield?hallmap

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #7 on: July 4, 2022, 05:38:42 pm »
If you're not too fussy, then you can get tickets now for the pre-season game v Strasbourg on the club website. Even tickets in the Kop still available 👍

Bear in mind that game is the day after the Community Shield so you will be extremely unlikely to see any of the first team on the pitch

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: July 5, 2022, 01:51:04 pm »

Get a time machine to before 2005 and build up credits.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline my name canged back to tucker?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: July 5, 2022, 04:07:47 pm »
I' m taking my wee lad to Anfield for his first time for the match v Strasbourg, i realise its the day after the Community Shield so unlikely to see many, if any of the first team, but what sort of attendance would be expected for this match and would there normally be much of an atmosphere at all for freindly matches?

I've also got membership for both of us and registered to the ballot for all available games first half the season so with some luck may be able to take him to a league game, though wont hold my breath on that.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #10 on: July 5, 2022, 07:05:40 pm »
I' m taking my wee lad to Anfield for his first time for the match v Strasbourg, i realise its the day after the Community Shield so unlikely to see many, if any of the first team, but what sort of attendance would be expected for this match and would there normally be much of an atmosphere at all for freindly matches?

I've also got membership for both of us and registered to the ballot for all available games first half the season so with some luck may be able to take him to a league game, though wont hold my breath on that.
will be close to sell out eventually I'd think, atmosphere won't be anything like a competitive game but it's perfect for taking your lad for his first time as it's very chill and calm compared to some normal games

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2022, 10:47:06 pm »
Looking for some advice please.
Am trying to take my children over to the Strasbourg game. I'm trying to buy tickets online, on the general sale option. I can purchase adult tickets, but it doesn't give me an option to add children's tickets...
Do you have to be season ticket holders, or have a membership before you get that option, or am I doing something wrong?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2022, 10:48:27 pm »
Looking for some advice please.
Am trying to take my children over to the Strasbourg game. I'm trying to buy tickets online, on the general sale option. I can purchase adult tickets, but it doesn't give me an option to add children's tickets...
Do you have to be season ticket holders, or have a membership before you get that option, or am I doing something wrong?
adult and children tickets must be bought in certain sections which it will say on the page. otherwise they will need to get adult tickets
YNWA

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2022, 12:22:54 am »
adult and children tickets must be bought in certain sections which it will say on the page. otherwise they will need to get adult tickets

Just got it sorted. Many thanks for your reply 👍 Much appreciated.
£54 for 2 adults and 4 kids. Can't complain about. Flights and hotel on the other hand though....
Good opportunity to let the youngest boy (11) get to Anfield for a match. His eyes lit up when I showed him the confirmation, God bless him. 😊

Offline my name canged back to tucker?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2022, 01:23:38 pm »
cheers for the reply a few messages up Teddy.

Are there problems with the NFC Pass? Still not letting me download it for the friendly against strasbourg
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 01:25:59 pm by my name canged back to tucker? »