Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 112255 times)

Offline red annie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #80 on: August 5, 2022, 01:23:12 pm »
A mate in work has an ST. He uses an android phone. He can see all the games on his phone but when he tries to download a ticket to his NFC pay he gets an error message "this item can only be downloaded by one person".
He's been to the ticket office but they couldn't help and have asked him to email in.

Any suggestions or solutions folks?

I have found sending a DM to LFC help via the Twitter to be a pretty good way of resolving problems.

https://twitter.com/LFCHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #81 on: August 6, 2022, 09:31:56 am »
You can do that yes.
Not 100% how to do it now, but I guess it will just be a case of logging into their account and downloading their NFC pass.

managed to do it, me and the two kids on the one phone. think the site was playing a silly buggers a couple of days back.

now the impossible task of three together... lol

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #82 on: August 8, 2022, 12:39:52 pm »
I have seen that cup games will be limited to three transfers (distributions to friends and family) a season. Some questions:

Is that the same for a season ticket, limit of 3 a season?

Is that limit of 3 for each cup competition or 3 in total for all cup games? 

thanks

'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: August 8, 2022, 12:45:39 pm »
I have seen that cup games will be limited to three transfers (distributions to friends and family) a season. Some questions:

Is that the same for a season ticket, limit of 3 a season?

Is that limit of 3 for each cup competition or 3 in total for all cup games? 

thanks

I don't think that's quite right, I think it means an individual ticket can be transferred 3 times between people before it locks.

As far as I know there are no limits on how many games anyone can transfer.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #84 on: August 8, 2022, 12:57:06 pm »
Does that mean a ticket can go from Person W to Person X, then to Person Y then to person Z before it's locked.

Or does the ticket have to go back from Person X to Person W to then be moved on?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: August 8, 2022, 01:02:04 pm »
Does that mean a ticket can go from Person W to Person X, then to Person Y then to person Z before it's locked.

Or does the ticket have to go back from Person X to Person W to then be moved on?

There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to that question on the FAQs on the club website:

What if I transfer a ticket to someone and then they can’t attend – if I can’t recall the ticket, does that mean it then becomes useless?

The supporter who you transferred to can transfer it back to you.  Please note that there is a maximum of three transfers per ticket, after which the ticket will lock, and the only option will be the Clubs ticket exchange.

That would seem to suggest Person X would need to transfer back to Person W, but it's not too clear.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: August 8, 2022, 01:04:25 pm »

As far as I know once you sent it to someone else, it's no longer your ticket.
So if you send to me, then I send to gregor, then gregor sends to nearly40, that's it locked and can't be sent to anyone else. There's no need for it to go back to the original purchaser for it to be forwarded on to anyone else.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 8, 2022, 01:06:04 pm »
There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to that question on the FAQs on the club website:

That would seem to suggest Person X would need to transfer back to Person W, but it's not too clear.

That example only covers the event that you want it back if the person you transferred to can no longer attend. They can transfer it back to you or they can send it on to anyone else on their list.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: August 8, 2022, 01:17:07 pm »
That example only covers the event that you want it back if the person you transferred to can no longer attend. They can transfer it back to you or they can send it on to anyone else on their list.

Yeah I think you must be right there, 3 transfers must mean 3 different people.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #89 on: August 8, 2022, 01:28:38 pm »

Surely if I forward a ticket to X and X can't go X cannot forward the ticket to Y,X would be stuck with the ticket unless they asked me to recall it the point I'm making the control of the ticket can only be under the person who owns the ticket am I right ?

Om another note if I forward to X and X cannot go could X allow Y to log into Xs account and download the ticket as if they were X sorry for all the X Y stuff but it simplifies it
Kenny Godglish

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: August 8, 2022, 01:29:55 pm »
Yeah I think you must be right there, 3 transfers must mean 3 different people.

The same 2 people can transfer it between each other 3 times.

You to me
Me to you
You to me

It's then locked as that's 3 transfers.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: August 8, 2022, 01:55:40 pm »
Surely if I forward a ticket to X and X can't go X cannot forward the ticket to Y,X would be stuck with the ticket unless they asked me to recall it the point I'm making the control of the ticket can only be under the person who owns the ticket am I right ?

Om another note if I forward to X and X cannot go could X allow Y to log into Xs account and download the ticket as if they were X sorry for all the X Y stuff but it simplifies it

If you forward the ticket to X, then X is the ticket owner and controls it. You no longer own it or control it from the moment you transfer it. So X can transfer it to anyone on their family and friends list.

Y can't log into X's account and download it as the NFC pass is locked to 1 account.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: August 8, 2022, 01:57:39 pm »
After 3 transfers it can still be returned to the club though

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #93 on: August 8, 2022, 02:08:57 pm »
If you forward the ticket to X, then X is the ticket owner and controls it. You no longer own it or control it from the moment you transfer it. So X can transfer it to anyone on their family and friends list.

Y can't log into X's account and download it as the NFC pass is locked to 1 account.
Thanks for this Barney.
Kenny Godglish

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #94 on: August 9, 2022, 12:18:22 pm »
My new phone is Android which is wrecking my head as I’m only used to apple.
My NFC is showing membership 22/23 on the card as it looks in the wallet,when I tap it I get a barcode type thing and when I click details it has all my details just in writing like a typed page with words on, it has palace down as next game among those details.
Is my card up to date for Palace? I know with apple you could click 3 dots and drag screen down to update the card in the wallet, anyway of doing this with Android?

Offline KM519

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #95 on: August 9, 2022, 01:29:50 pm »
Do you need to have downloaded your NFC season ticket pass first to forward any games onto friends and family?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #96 on: August 9, 2022, 01:31:17 pm »
My NFC is showing membership 22/23 on the card as it looks in the wallet,when I tap it I get a barcode type thing and when I click details it has all my details just in writing like a typed page with words on, it has palace down as next game among those details.
Is my card up to date for Palace? I know with apple you could click 3 dots and drag screen down to update the card in the wallet, anyway of doing this with Android?

No the way to do it last year was just wait on it to update or try download it again without removing the old pass

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #97 on: August 9, 2022, 01:36:51 pm »
Thanks.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: August 9, 2022, 01:42:54 pm »

Yes, sounds like it's up to date

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2022, 08:59:13 am »
I have a new phone and when I try to download NFC pass its saying already on another device which is obviously my old phone however I deleted it from that already

Anyone have any idea?
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2022, 09:15:46 am »
I have a new phone and when I try to download NFC pass its saying already on another device which is obviously my old phone however I deleted it from that already

Anyone have any idea?
you shouldn't have to re-download it, if it's android then it should be in the Google wallet assuming you have the same account on both phones.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2022, 10:02:08 am »

Anyone have any idea?

Contact LfcHelp on twitter they usually do it in 5 minutes

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2022, 04:11:31 pm »
Any help very much appreciated please

I have had to get myself a new phone and number as previously I had used my work phone for many years for private use and recently footie access.

My work phone has now been locked down, I have deleted all NFC and ticket details from my old phone.

Got a new number and new gmail address so it doesn't conflict with the old one.

Now cant download my NFC pass to google pay wallett, have been on LFC chat yesterday and today and they cant reset it... been advised google must reset it even though it is LFC's ticket system.

Any help please!!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2022, 07:18:09 pm »
Not sure how google are gonna be able to reset it if it’s already deleted, it clearly has to be the club to do it, why they won’t is a strange one.

Online redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2022, 07:46:58 pm »
Anyone got the link were it says you can only distribute your tickets now 48 hours before. I've not seen it say that anywhere in emails but I've seen a few people say you can only do it them 48 hours before each game

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2022, 08:10:53 pm »
Have seen it on twitter from @LFCHelp but nowhere else

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2022, 08:33:24 pm »
Any help very much appreciated please

I have had to get myself a new phone and number as previously I had used my work phone for many years for private use and recently footie access.

My work phone has now been locked down, I have deleted all NFC and ticket details from my old phone.

Got a new number and new gmail address so it doesn't conflict with the old one.

Now cant download my NFC pass to google pay wallett, have been on LFC chat yesterday and today and they cant reset it... been advised google must reset it even though it is LFC's ticket system.

Any help please!!!

If you login to the old Google account on the new phone is ti still there?

Offline 18and6

• Main Stander
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2022, 02:16:37 pm »
Yes, sounds like it's up to date

Thanks.

Offline 5_so_we_kept_it!

• Main Stander
  • Use your thumb as well now Robbie!
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2022, 05:28:46 pm »
Hi…
I’m due to receive a ticket (within the 48 hours of the game) from a Family STH – I’m on his family n friends.  I don’t have a google wallet account any more because it doesn’t accept VISA (from Barclays or Barclaycard).  Will this be a problem or will the fact that I have downloaded the NFC pass thing be sufficient?
Thanks
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 05:30:37 pm by 5_so_we_kept_it! »

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2022, 05:31:04 pm »
Hi…
I’m due to receive a ticket (within the 48 hours of the game) from a Family STH – I’m on his family n friends.  I don’t have a google wallet account any more because it doesn’t accept VISA.  Will this be a problem or will the fact that I have downloaded the NFC pass thing be sufficient?
Thanks

The NFC pass goes into Google wallet. What do you mean it doesn't accept visa? You can add a visa card if your bank supports Google pay.

Offline 5_so_we_kept_it!

• Main Stander
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2022, 05:32:54 pm »
The NFC pass goes into Google wallet. What do you mean it doesn't accept visa? You can add a visa card if your bank supports Google pay.
Barclays and Barclaycards are no longer supported on Google Pay/wallet..... so you can't add them.. hmmmm.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2022, 05:37:07 pm »
Barclays and Barclaycards are no longer supported on Google Pay/wallet..... so you can't add them.. hmmmm.

You can still download the app, even if your bank doesn't support it.

Offline 5_so_we_kept_it!

• Main Stander
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2022, 05:40:28 pm »
You can still download the app, even if your bank doesn't support it.
I have the App, yes, but there seems to be no method of subsequently adding in the NFC Pass.  I thought maybe it was because I now have no active Credit/debit cards in the wallet.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2022, 05:46:48 pm »
I have the App, yes, but there seems to be no method of subsequently adding in the NFC Pass.  I thought maybe it was because I now have no active Credit/debit cards in the wallet.

You need to download it from the LFC website. Do you have a membership? If not, then you need to purchase this product
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/memberships/general%20admission%20nfc%20pass

Then go into your account > memberships > tick the little box next to NFC pass (or whatever it calls it) then download NFC pass. You'll need to do the downloading bit while on your device.

Offline 5_so_we_kept_it!

• Main Stander
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2022, 05:51:54 pm »
You need to download it from the LFC website. Do you have a membership? If not, then you need to purchase this product
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/memberships/general%20admission%20nfc%20pass

Then go into your account > memberships > tick the little box next to NFC pass (or whatever it calls it) then download NFC pass. You'll need to do the downloading bit while on your device.

I realise now that the NFC Pass will only appear in 'My account' (for me to download once the ticket has been transferred to me - yes?)  I have the membership already and I'm tied to my family member friends and family account).   I've also read that it only works properly on Chrome on my phone rather than the samsung browser. 
Perhaps it'll all become apparent 47.9 hours before the match on Monday.

Thanks for your patience.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2022, 05:54:27 pm »
I realise now that the NFC Pass will only appear in 'My account' (for me to download once the ticket has been transferred to me - yes?)  I have the membership already and I'm tied to my family member friends and family account).   I've also read that it only works properly on Chrome on my phone rather than the samsung browser. 
Perhaps it'll all become apparent 47.9 hours before the match on Monday.

Thanks for your patience.

Yeh you need to set Chrome to be the default browser on the phone temporarily.
I have read others saying the pass will only allow you to select 'download NFC pass' if you have a ticket.

Offline 5_so_we_kept_it!

• Main Stander
« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2022, 05:57:05 pm »
I have read others saying the pass will only allow you to select 'download NFC pass' if you have a ticket.

Bring back the days where I queued up for the Kop with £1.50 in my hand - guaranteed to get in if you turned up early enough.  Hey Ho.   Show my age :)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2022, 09:53:04 pm »

Definitely not the case as I've already downloaded my daughter's to my phone.

Offline Alsin

• Main Stander
    • Dutch Liverpool fan club
« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2022, 10:40:36 pm »
Renewed my membership but does not show in the NFC Pass (still last season).Have been forwarded a Palace ticket and does not yet appear. Do I have to download the NFC pass again for the new season?

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2022, 12:17:40 am »

Just downloaded my sons nfc without a ticket assigned. I needed to click on the tickets option when I logged in on my iPhone.  I couldn’t see it at first so I tilted my phone to the side and then it popped up.  Go through the steps and then you should be able to log back into the account and the nfc will be there ready to download to your wallet
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.