Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 112256 times)

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2022, 09:26:38 pm »
Same

Offline Marko78

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2022, 09:23:30 am »
I am travelling with my wife and kids to Anfield for the Strasbourg friendly on Sunday, and this is my first time using the NFC pass.
I'm a little confused, so would appreciate any assistance, please? The instructions are a little confusing...
Firstly, I'm assuming that NFC is NOT an app, but that the tickets are downloaded onto Google pay/Wallet?
Secondly, it states that you can only download 2 tickets per phone, but Google pay has allowed me to download all 6 tickets to my phone....Will the scanner accept these, or should I get my wife and eldest lad to download 2 each onto their phone instead?
And finally, if they are to download the 2 tickets each onto their own phone, do I get them to log on to 'MY' LFC account,where I bought the tickets, and download the tickets on to their phone from there?
Many thanks in anticipation.

If Google pay has allowed 6 onto the one phone ,then work away with it !!
No point making hassle if there isn’t any imo

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2022, 02:06:08 pm »

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2022, 04:56:26 pm »
I've added friends and family to my list in the last few days. They've subsequently tried to download their NFC passes but the website states that NFC passes need to be downloaded (for the forthcoming season) by 26th July, is this accurate?
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #44 on: August 1, 2022, 03:50:20 pm »
Sorry if this is repeated but has anybody deleted the NFC pass off there phone and trying to add it to a new phone getting the message ‘maximum number of passes used, remove one from device’ even though you have deleted the pass?

Update- contacted club and they said the pass would be available to download before the first game, even though I had it on my old device.
« Last Edit: August 1, 2022, 04:32:02 pm by craig_lfc1 »

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #45 on: August 1, 2022, 04:38:03 pm »
I've added friends and family to my list in the last few days. They've subsequently tried to download their NFC passes but the website states that NFC passes need to be downloaded (for the forthcoming season) by 26th July, is this accurate?
they will only be able to download the pass for the individual game once a ticket has been transferred to them, there is nothing for them to download until then

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
« Reply #46 on: August 1, 2022, 05:39:14 pm »
they will only be able to download the pass for the individual game once a ticket has been transferred to them, there is nothing for them to download until then

Many thanks 👏🏻
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline Red210

• Kemlynite
« Reply #47 on: August 1, 2022, 06:01:46 pm »
Yes Crystal Palace showing on my NFC - season ticket and Iphone as well.

I changed phone this summer from Apple to Android (Samsung). I contacted the club and got the pass reset to download which was fine, but in google wallet the pass currently shows no match details. Any idea if there is a way to manually refresh as on Apple to get the details included?

Thanks

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #48 on: August 1, 2022, 06:09:43 pm »
I changed phone this summer from Apple to Android (Samsung). I contacted the club and got the pass reset to download which was fine, but in google wallet the pass currently shows no match details. Any idea if there is a way to manually refresh as on Apple to get the details included?

Thanks

My mate re-downloaded Android today and it showed the fixture for Palace
« Last Edit: August 1, 2022, 06:18:55 pm by Philipm20 »

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: August 1, 2022, 06:34:01 pm »

Thanks

I wouldn't worry. It will update in due course. Mine still shows Wolves at the end of last season atm.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #50 on: August 1, 2022, 08:38:08 pm »
I wouldn't worry. It will update in due course. Mine still shows Wolves at the end of last season atm.

Same here.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red210

• Kemlynite
« Reply #51 on: August 1, 2022, 10:53:43 pm »

Thanks, that's reassuring - I'm not that used to android phones yet!

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: August 2, 2022, 03:06:54 am »
I done this too, got a new phone and opened Google Pay and the pass is now on both the new phone and old phone.  It's not saved to a device it's saved to a GP account so can be held on multiple devices.

So let me get this straight - it’s possible to have the card showing on multiple phones simply by logging into google pay? That’s the burner phone method sorted then if it is, nobody would even be arsed if they don’t get the phone back cos they’d just get another phone and wouldn’t even have to contact the club to reset it.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2022, 03:08:55 am by stonecold_jpm »

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: August 2, 2022, 07:16:35 am »
So let me get this straight - it’s possible to have the card showing on multiple phones simply by logging into google pay? That’s the burner phone method sorted then if it is, nobody would even be arsed if they don’t get the phone back cos they’d just get another phone and wouldn’t even have to contact the club to reset it.

Except that phone can be used to gain entry and you could have multiple phones In circulation all with the same members card on. Someone is going is going to miss out.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #54 on: August 2, 2022, 01:12:39 pm »
Mines the same, I think nearer the start of the season you will be able to download the new ST again from your lfc account.

I've tried going into expired passes on Google pay and last year's ST is there but it does not give you a option to unhide it only to delete it
Mine is just the same. I am hoping that once they put the date of the next match in it it will show up. Glad it's not just me though :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #55 on: August 2, 2022, 01:18:39 pm »
Mine is just the same. I am hoping that once they put the date of the next match in it it will show up. Glad it's not just me though :D

Go into your Liverpool account on chrome and download your pass to your Google pay or wallet  and it will be there with the palace game showing

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #56 on: August 2, 2022, 01:23:04 pm »
Anyone know what it means when it say's "Sorry your pass cannot be installed to passbook at this time"...

Members pass with all credits on iPhone

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #57 on: August 2, 2022, 01:25:31 pm »
Go into your Liverpool account on chrome and download your pass to your Google pay or wallet  and it will be there with the palace game showing
It says already downloaded to Google Wallet but maybe I just need to wait?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #58 on: August 2, 2022, 01:28:18 pm »
I take it back, it now has the Palace game next and is no longer in the Expire passes :thumbup. Not sure I actually did anything in my LFC account but it's solved it. Thanks

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #59 on: August 2, 2022, 03:06:25 pm »
Anyone know what it means when it say's "Sorry your pass cannot be installed to passbook at this time"...

I’m getting this exact message as well, did you manage to sort it?

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #60 on: August 2, 2022, 04:13:54 pm »
As a person who has never downloaded the NFC pass (missed last season on purpose). I am trying to download it now. However on my phone its grey (non-clickable) Is that normal, because I havent downloaded the pass before?

As I read it from here I should be able to download it, but maybe I'm missing something?

Cheers

Offline Austinkopite4eva

• Anny Roader
« Reply #61 on: August 2, 2022, 04:21:24 pm »
I’m getting this exact message as well, did you manage to sort it?

No not yet. Others in our group downloaded new passes no issue at all.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #62 on: August 2, 2022, 04:38:37 pm »
I’ve got a Samsung and it’s still showing the Wolves game from last season and I’m pretty sure it will automatically update to Palace in the days leading up to the match( possibly even on the morning of the game itself)

Last season myself like many didn’t trust the technology of NFC so I used to go into my membership account and download the pass again just to reassure myself and also to avoid a queue at the ticket office on the day of the game in the event of it not updating.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #63 on: August 2, 2022, 05:29:52 pm »
As a person who has never downloaded the NFC pass (missed last season on purpose). I am trying to download it now. However on my phone its grey (non-clickable) Is that normal, because I havent downloaded the pass before?

As I read it from here I should be able to download it, but maybe I'm missing something?

Cheers

Have you ticked your membership? It's where I messed up

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #64 on: August 3, 2022, 11:47:28 am »
Have you ticked your membership? It's where I messed up

Cheers mate

I tried to download the NFC Pass under tickets, not memberships  :butt

All good and shows palace in the wallet already.

Offline RedRon

• Main Stander
« Reply #65 on: August 3, 2022, 01:04:13 pm »

I got this message when trying from chrome and got "this website is trying to show you a wallet pass. Do you want to allow this?" when I did from safari. When I click allow on safari I go back to the original membership page. I spoke to LFC help on twitter and they said they are aware of this problem and to try closer to 1 week before palace game.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #66 on: August 4, 2022, 07:13:49 am »
I have a couple of questions I could do with some help with.

- Is it possible to download 2 NFC passes onto the same phone (i.e., one for me and one for my dad...who's no good with technology). Life would be easier if I'm able to manage both STs.

- Once a pass is downloaded, how do you forward tickets to friends / family? My understanding is that tickets can only be forwarded to friends / family who are linked to the ticket holder's account (where friend / family IDs need to be linked by Aug 5). Do friends / family receiving a forwarded ticket need to download / set up anything on their phones in advance to receive the tickets (e.g., do they have to log into their supporter accounts and download an NFC pass for the particular game they're going to)?

- And, following the above question, can a friend or family member be forwarded 2 tickets, and download these to his / her phone? For example, if a mate wants to take his lad to a game (using mine and my dad's STs), can he download both tickets to his phone?

Thanks very much for any responses.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #67 on: August 4, 2022, 07:17:38 am »
Sorry...one more question:

- My dad is 77, so our only option was for him to pay the +65 ST fee. What's the deal if we forward his ticket to another adult (not over 65)? Do we need to pay an additional cost to the TO to pay the difference? Or do they just waive it?

Ta

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #68 on: August 4, 2022, 07:28:42 am »
Yes you can have 2 cards on the one phone but it might be easier getting your dad an access card https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-how-will-i-access-the-stadium-if-i-do-not-have-a-compatible-smartphone

You send tickets from your account when u click on tickets click on the ticket you want to send and click distribute, select member and send they download it from there email.

I think u can download 2 tickets on one phone could be wrong tho and unsure about the price change

I have a couple of questions I could do with some help with.

- Is it possible to download 2 NFC passes onto the same phone (i.e., one for me and one for my dad...who's no good with technology). Life would be easier if I'm able to manage both STs.

- Once a pass is downloaded, how do you forward tickets to friends / family? My understanding is that tickets can only be forwarded to friends / family who are linked to the ticket holder's account (where friend / family IDs need to be linked by Aug 5). Do friends / family receiving a forwarded ticket need to download / set up anything on their phones in advance to receive the tickets (e.g., do they have to log into their supporter accounts and download an NFC pass for the particular game they're going to)?

- And, following the above question, can a friend or family member be forwarded 2 tickets, and download these to his / her phone? For example, if a mate wants to take his lad to a game (using mine and my dad's STs), can he download both tickets to his phone?

Thanks very much for any responses.
Sorry...one more question:

- My dad is 77, so our only option was for him to pay the +65 ST fee. What's the deal if we forward his ticket to another adult (not over 65)? Do we need to pay an additional cost to the TO to pay the difference? Or do they just waive it?

Ta

Offline noneoftheabove

• Main Stander
« Reply #69 on: August 4, 2022, 09:56:53 am »
I got this message when trying from chrome and got "this website is trying to show you a wallet pass. Do you want to allow this?" when I did from safari. When I click allow on safari I go back to the original membership page. I spoke to LFC help on twitter and they said they are aware of this problem and to try closer to 1 week before palace game.

Exact same thing happened to me this week as I accidentally removed my pass. Spoke to LFC via chat yesterday and got the same advice as you.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #70 on: August 4, 2022, 12:18:18 pm »
Yes you can have 2 cards on the one phone but it might be easier getting your dad an access card https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-how-will-i-access-the-stadium-if-i-do-not-have-a-compatible-smartphone

You send tickets from your account when u click on tickets click on the ticket you want to send and click distribute, select member and send they download it from there email.

I think u can download 2 tickets on one phone could be wrong tho and unsure about the price change

Thanks for the quick reply. Thanks for the card option - that could be good. The distribution option is now no longer available. You can only forward tickets to friends and family listed on your membership / ST account (deadline for adding names is tomorrow).

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
« Reply #71 on: August 4, 2022, 12:40:04 pm »
Quick question, has anyone managed to get 2 kids cards on their phone, along with their own?
Both kids are too young for their own phones...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: August 4, 2022, 12:41:44 pm »
Quick question, has anyone managed to get 2 kids cards on their phone, along with their own?
Both kids are too young for their own phones...

You can do that yes.
Not 100% how to do it now, but I guess it will just be a case of logging into their account and downloading their NFC pass.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #73 on: August 4, 2022, 01:13:23 pm »
Got a new phone, managed to remove pass from old phone but not allowing me to download on my new one. Assuming this is a known thing and will be sorted before palace. (iPhone btw)
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #74 on: August 4, 2022, 01:44:23 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply. Thanks for the card option - that could be good. The distribution option is now no longer available. You can only forward tickets to friends and family listed on your membership / ST account (deadline for adding names is tomorrow).

Where is the forward ticket option at?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: August 4, 2022, 02:27:43 pm »
Got a new phone, managed to remove pass from old phone but not allowing me to download on my new one. Assuming this is a known thing and will be sorted before palace. (iPhone btw)

Contact the club to reset it

Offline Marko78

• Kemlynite
« Reply #76 on: August 4, 2022, 03:25:23 pm »
Can have you passes on both an iPhone and an android at the same time .
Happy days

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: August 4, 2022, 03:29:52 pm »
Can have you passes on both an iPhone and an android at the same time .
Happy days

Why would you need a pass on 2 phones?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: August 4, 2022, 04:26:32 pm »
Why would you need a pass on 2 phones?

Would be handy if you're a tout, I imagine...

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 5, 2022, 12:52:03 pm »
A mate in work has an ST. He uses an android phone. He can see all the games on his phone but when he tries to download a ticket to his NFC pay he gets an error message "this item can only be downloaded by one person".
He's been to the ticket office but they couldn't help and have asked him to email in.

Any suggestions or solutions folks?