Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 112256 times)

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
NFC Pass
« on: May 17, 2022, 04:59:20 pm »
Question - my season ticket is on my old Iphone that I lost. I have tried to download it on to my new phone and it is saying that the season ticket exists elsewhere!

Anyone better with technology than me know what I need to do?!

Thanks in advance.
JFT97

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 05:17:29 pm »
Question - my season ticket is on my old Iphone that I lost. I have tried to download it on to my new phone and it is saying that the season ticket exists elsewhere!

Thanks in advance.
need to contact the club and get them to delete the pass

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 05:20:22 pm »
need to contact the club and get them to delete the pass

Thanks a lot  ;D
JFT97

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 05:20:11 pm »

Thanks in advance.

I don't know what phone you've got. I logged into ICloud on my work phone and it's on both devices.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #4 on: June 7, 2022, 04:40:00 pm »
When should I be able to download my NFC pass? The season ticket is showing in my account but the download NFC pass option is blanked out.

And if I download it on my current iPhone, what will happen if I buy a new Android phone in the next couple of months.

Was on a season ticket holiday last season so this is all a bit new for me!!

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 97.
« Reply #5 on: June 8, 2022, 12:21:59 pm »
Would be keen to know this too. I purchased a membership over a week ago and the NFC pass option is still greyed out.

I was initially told that I need to download this pass in order to be able to obtain the retail discount in store but now somebody today on the LFC chat has advised me that I don't need to do this and I can just tell them the membership number at the till so I don't know which is correct!!  ???

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 8, 2022, 12:24:25 pm »
Would be keen to know this too. I purchased a membership over a week ago and the NFC pass option is still greyed out.

I was initially told that I need to download this pass in order to be able to obtain the retail discount in store but now somebody today on the LFC chat has advised me that I don't need to do this and I can just tell them the membership number at the till so I don't know which is correct!!  ???

I've done this numerous times in the past.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 97.
« Reply #7 on: June 8, 2022, 01:09:18 pm »
Nice one, that's great then. Thanks :)

The only thing that put me off was the first online chat advisor advising that I had to download the NFC pass to get the discount. As I was planning a trip with the kids to get a load of stuff, the discount will come in very handy but then don't want to have an issue in the store if they then won't accept it.

Put up with angry kids or the extra cost, hmmmm :D

Offline kriss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 9, 2022, 02:28:27 am »
When should I be able to download my NFC pass? The season ticket is showing in my account but the download NFC pass option is blanked out.

And if I download it on my current iPhone, what will happen if I buy a new Android phone in the next couple of months.

Was on a season ticket holiday last season so this is all a bit new for me!!

I also took the season-ticket break so can see the words Download NFC Pass in My Account but those words aren't highlighted so I can't do anything about it yet except be patient.

I asked Ticketing Services this question on Monday of this week and this was their quick response :

Dear Christopher

Thank you for contacting Liverpool FC

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues downloading your NFC Season Ticket Pass to your smart phone.

Your pass will be ready to download soon, however I cannot give you an exact date yet.

Please don't feel stressed about this there is plenty of time, if you still have issues the next time you are at Anfield please come to the ticket office and we will be happy to sort this out for you.

Take care and thank you for your support.

Kind regards

James M

Ticketing Services
Liverpool Football Club

« Last Edit: June 9, 2022, 02:32:08 am by kriss »

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 08:36:49 pm »
I purchased a new iPhone today. My NFC  pass is saying expired  :-\. Also the supporter ID and card number are different - is that right?

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2022, 10:19:23 am »
I purchased a new iPhone today. My NFC  pass is saying expired  :-\. Also the supporter ID and card number are different - is that right?

Delete it from your old phone then reload it to your new phone. The technology won't allow you to have passes on two phones. If you've done that already you best call the TO.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: July 1, 2022, 06:04:50 pm »
Is anyone else a STH who has not changed phones but has a situation where (a) Google Pay is showing their NFC pass as expired and (b) not able to click on "download NFC pass" for their season ticket on the club website ?

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: July 1, 2022, 06:35:16 pm »
Is anyone else a STH who has not changed phones but has a situation where (a) Google Pay is showing their NFC pass as expired and (b) not able to click on "download NFC pass" for their season ticket on the club website ?
If you got into your wallet app then it will show under 'expired passes'. You can unhide it and it'll show again, same passes are being used next season I believe.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #13 on: July 1, 2022, 07:25:46 pm »
If you got into your wallet app then it will show under 'expired passes'. You can unhide it and it'll show again, same passes are being used next season I believe.

Thanks.

I will try that but it might be different for me as since the end of the season I have changed my seat [ there were too many lard arses on my old row INCLUDING ME to put up with the safety rail anymore  :D ]

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #14 on: July 2, 2022, 06:54:05 am »

Mines the same, I think nearer the start of the season you will be able to download the new ST again from your lfc account.

I've tried going into expired passes on Google pay and last year's ST is there but it does not give you a option to unhide it only to delete it

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15 on: July 6, 2022, 12:56:20 am »
I was told on chat (the answers are on other threads here) that nobody can download their NFC at the moment due to an update and they will be needing to be downloaded from August onwards

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #16 on: July 6, 2022, 01:11:05 pm »
I was told on chat (the answers are on other threads here) that nobody can download their NFC at the moment due to an update and they will be needing to be downloaded from August onwards

Yeah I know we all want it but it's too early.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: July 7, 2022, 03:47:21 pm »
You can download it now. I've just gone into my account and downloaded next season's ST

Offline walash

• Boys Pen
« Reply #18 on: July 7, 2022, 04:04:21 pm »
just downloaded my nfc season ticket 22/23 on android phone.

Offline SalahsLeftFoot

• Main Stander
« Reply #19 on: July 7, 2022, 05:57:14 pm »
LOL - Excellent. Google Pay now says I have two active Season Tickets :D

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #20 on: July 8, 2022, 01:31:35 pm »
I just changed to a new android phone. Deleted the NFC pass from the old one last week, but couldn’t download it to the new one as was greyed out. As others have said when I tried again today it worked. Key is to delete it from the old phone first. If you haven’t or can’t do that, you’ll need to get the ticket office to reset it, but good luck with that!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: July 8, 2022, 01:39:23 pm »
I got a new phone a couple of months back. Didn't have to download my pass on it again. Just logged into my Google account and it was already there then deleted it from my old phone.

Offline Teigen

• RAWK doesn't post stuff from NOTW.
  • Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #22 on: July 8, 2022, 01:58:22 pm »
Still not able to download it on iphone...

Offline cookie78

• Kemlynite
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2022, 08:47:12 pm »
I got a new phone a couple of months back. Didn't have to download my pass on it again. Just logged into my Google account and it was already there then deleted it from my old phone.

I done this too, got a new phone and opened Google Pay and the pass is now on both the new phone and old phone.  It's not saved to a device it's saved to a GP account so can be held on multiple devices.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2022, 09:52:27 am »
Anyone else constantly getting notifications (iPhone) that their pass has been updated? I’ve been getting them every few hours but the pass in my apple wallet hasn’t changed at all

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2022, 12:00:20 pm »
Anyone else constantly getting notifications (iPhone) that their pass has been updated? I’ve been getting them every few hours but the pass in my apple wallet hasn’t changed at all

Yup, STs as well.

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2022, 01:40:09 pm »
I just changed to a new android phone. Deleted the NFC pass from the old one last week, but couldn’t download it to the new one as was greyed out. As others have said when I tried again today it worked. Key is to delete it from the old phone first. If you haven’t or can’t do that, you’ll need to get the ticket office to reset it, but good luck with that!
I've got a new phone and deleted from old phone but when I go into tickets it's greyed out.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2022, 12:15:42 pm »
Upgraded my phone, deleted my pass from my old phone but when I go into my account and click ‘download nfc pass’ I am getting the message

Forbidden     Maximum number of passes issued (1) remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an apple device.

Any ideas anyone ?
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2022, 12:18:41 pm »
Mine has updated to 2022/23 season, didn't need to download a new one (android phone)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2022, 12:24:46 pm »
Upgraded my phone, deleted my pass from my old phone but when I go into my account and click ‘download nfc pass’ I am getting the message

Forbidden     Maximum number of passes issued (1) remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an apple device.

Any ideas anyone ?

You need to contact LFC to reset it.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2022, 12:26:21 pm »
You need to contact LFC to reset it.

Ah ok, will email them now.

Cheers.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2022, 12:51:40 pm »
My ST is in Google pay like last season. What's this new Google wallet do we need that now to?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2022, 01:06:20 pm »
My ST is in Google pay like last season. What's this new Google wallet do we need that now to?

Google Pay has now updated to Wallet, so just update the app and your pass should still be there

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2022, 01:13:07 pm »
They have updated my pass and I have downloaded it again. Cheers Swoopy
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2022, 02:05:31 pm »
They have updated my pass and I have downloaded it again. Cheers Swoopy

Thanks so much for this.

I was having the same issue and they've sorted it in seconds.

Offline mainone

• Anny Roader
  • this is the end.....
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2022, 11:29:14 am »
my pass keeps saying updating i phone but still doesnt show first game on it?

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2022, 04:26:04 pm »
my pass keeps saying updating i phone but still doesnt show first game on it?
still just under 3 weeks until the game.

It will show at some point but I guess it's not a priority for the club yet when they have all the ACS and members sales stuff to sort out

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2022, 12:49:59 pm »
I am travelling with my wife and kids to Anfield for the Strasbourg friendly on Sunday, and this is my first time using the NFC pass.
I'm a little confused, so would appreciate any assistance, please? The instructions are a little confusing...
Firstly, I'm assuming that NFC is NOT an app, but that the tickets are downloaded onto Google pay/Wallet?
Secondly, it states that you can only download 2 tickets per phone, but Google pay has allowed me to download all 6 tickets to my phone....Will the scanner accept these, or should I get my wife and eldest lad to download 2 each onto their phone instead?
And finally, if they are to download the 2 tickets each onto their own phone, do I get them to log on to 'MY' LFC account,where I bought the tickets, and download the tickets on to their phone from there?
Many thanks in anticipation.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2022, 01:55:45 pm »
Crystal Palace now showing on my NFC - Season ticket and Iphone

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2022, 02:44:16 pm »
Yes Crystal Palace showing on my NFC - season ticket and Iphone as well.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 02:45:57 pm by Christy Phelan »