Author Topic: Villa away selling details  (Read 2469 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Villa away selling details
« on: April 22, 2022, 01:19:34 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Aston Villa on Tuesday May 10.

Kick-off: 8pm BST

Allocation: 2,963

This is a reduction compared to the allocation of 3,001 tickets received in the 2019-20 season. Aston Villa have confirmed that the reduction is due to visiting supporters’ wheelchair bays being moved to the visiting supporters’ section.

Disabled allocation: Eight wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adult: £30
Over 65 (65+): £28.50
Young adult (Under 21): £22
Juniors (Under 18): £15.50
Price notes: Within the allocation are a number of restricted view tickets, which are reduced by £1.

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game – tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to 'DISTRIBUTE' to other supporters.

First sale: 12 or more games: from 8.15am on Monday April 25 until 12.45pm on Wednesday April 27.

First sale status: Guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 11 or more games: from 1pm until 1.45pm on Wednesday April 27.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 10 or more games: from 2pm until 2.45pm on Wednesday April 27.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: Nine or more games: from 3pm on Wednesday April 27.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits: As previously stated, tickets purchased this season will not be used as credits in future seasons. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we do not want supporters to feel obliged to attend matches when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/aston-villa-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Villa away selling details
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 01:39:41 pm »
So City was 2880 and it sold out on 12 yet Villa is 2963 and it starts on 12, yet the club will deny that they siphoned off loads for City so that 'others' could attend  ::)
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 01:41:30 pm »
So City was 2880 and it sold out on 12 yet Villa is 2963 and it starts on 12, yet the club will deny that they siphoned off loads for City so that 'others' could attend  ::)
Jesus Christ haha

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 02:35:05 pm »

City away on a sunday afternoon was always gonna be a glamour fixture with a high corporate demand unlike Villa away on a Tuesday night.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 02:37:01 pm »
look how many players wives etc in there. Even klopps wife was in the away end
YNWA

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 02:53:04 pm »

Yes but didn't City start on 14?  so that makes sense doesn't it?  I am sure Villa will drop in the same way, won't it?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2022, 12:38:41 am »
Yes but didn't City start on 14?  so that makes sense doesn't it?  I am sure Villa will drop in the same way, won't it?
It doesn't matter what it starts on, as apart from the really low allocations (Brentford, Watford and Burnley), every league away has dropped at least 6 (ie. 13 to 7 or 10 to 4), its what it sells out on that matters and that City game sticks out like a sore thumb :

2864 for Palace, sold out on 3
2880 for City, sold out on 12
2902 for Everton, sold out on 7

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2022, 10:55:30 am »
It does but as you say, to be expected
We are a team of one half.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 08:39:57 am »
Anyone know why rows AA, BB and GG, near the front of the upper tier, are Restricted View?  Don't remember there being any obstructions there.

If you hover over these seats, it shows them at £30.  But when you select them, they correctly reprice to £29.  Just another little bug.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2022, 08:49:22 am »
They have added rails to the front of the lower, to allow away disabled supporters in front.
The RV in the upper are only around the aisles & exits, so I assume they have added rails around the walkway, and marked them restricted. Should not be an issue if stood up

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2022, 11:46:46 am »
Mine have just come. Very fast!

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #11 on: May 2, 2022, 03:38:40 pm »
si this finished or can we expect some returns or any more sales to drop please ? it usually goes lowwer, cheers - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #12 on: May 5, 2022, 10:05:02 am »
this has dropped if anyone is interested and qualifies - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #13 on: May 5, 2022, 10:25:18 am »
Any idea how many there are?

wondering if will drop to 1+....

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #14 on: May 5, 2022, 05:07:26 pm »
I bought adult tkts but they have ripped off the adult stub and left the concession stub on. Does that mean the Turnstile will flash amber not green. Anyone else's like that or has anyone queried it. I don't want to get stopped due to a TO cock up. Thx

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #15 on: May 5, 2022, 05:42:46 pm »
I bought adult tkts but they have ripped off the adult stub and left the concession stub on. Does that mean the Turnstile will flash amber not green. Anyone else's like that or has anyone queried it. I don't want to get stopped due to a TO cock up. Thx

Which box have they marked on the ticket?

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16 on: May 5, 2022, 06:09:53 pm »
Ticked adult in biro so should be ok, but got wrong stub attached ::) Just hoping

Offline Matthew57

• Main Stander
« Reply #17 on: May 6, 2022, 09:56:05 am »
TO just phoned - wrong counterfoils have been torn off, have cleared it with AV so no entry problems

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #18 on: May 6, 2022, 11:16:03 am »
Anyone picked up tickets from yesterdays 2 Credit sale yet?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #19 on: May 6, 2022, 03:06:01 pm »
TO just phoned - wrong counterfoils have been torn off, have cleared it with AV so no entry problems
Thanks. Still no reply from LFCHelp and no call but that's OK then.
No job for the UTS kid :D