Author Topic: Manchester City v Liverpool: Away ticket details  (Read 15021 times)

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Manchester City v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« on: March 18, 2022, 02:56:52 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/manchester-city-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

Kick-off: 4.30pm BST
Allocation: 2,880
Manchester City vs Liverpool has been designated as a high-risk fixture by the local Safety Advisory Group and as a result, the allocation of tickets available to Liverpool supporters has been automatically reduced. This allocation is consistent with other fixtures that have been designated as high risk by the local Safety Advisory Group.

Disabled allocation: 25 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adults: £30
Over 65s (65+): £25
Young adults (Under 21): £25
Juniors (Under 18): £18
Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Please only buy tickets if you plan to attend the game – tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

First sale: 14 or more games – from 8.15am on Wednesday March 23 until 10.45am on Thursday March 24.

First sale status: guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 13 or more games – from 11am until 12.45pm, Thursday March 24.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 12 or more games – from 1pm on Thursday March 24 until 10.45am on Friday March 25.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 11 or more games – from 11am on Friday March 25.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed – first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members: Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes: Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits: As previously stated, tickets purchased this season will not be used as credits in future seasons. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we do not want supporters to feel obliged to attend matches when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Manchester City v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 02:58:07 pm »
What the fuck? 2,880???

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 03:03:42 pm »
Would be amazed if that drops below 11

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 03:06:57 pm »
Less than 3000 is a joke
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 04:26:33 pm »
Reduced allocations need to be put under more scrutiny, as in reason why etc. Do we ever give reduced allocations on safety grounds?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 04:30:46 pm »
Absolute wet wipes.

"High risk"

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2022, 04:35:39 pm »
Reduced allocations need to be put under more scrutiny, as in reason why etc. Do we ever give reduced allocations on safety grounds?

Yeah it's a joke, what Arsenal (sorry, the "safety group") have been doing in cups in particular is disgusting.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 09:12:28 pm »
On what basis is this high risk? Rhetorical question, I know there's no logical answer.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2022, 09:44:59 am »
I don’t understand how giving a few hundred less tickets helps reduce the ‘risk’ . It’s still segregated within the same enclosure stewarded and policed accordingly. Don’t get it really.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2022, 10:54:21 am »
It kicked off badly last time after the game, coming out our end and onto the street, but the allocation makes no difference for that

May as well just keep us in for 20 mins like at United if that's their concern

Ridiculous

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2022, 11:02:04 am »
They should extra-segregate it on the other side of the divide instead, because of all the City idiots who purposely get tickets there solely to goad away fans. Easier to blame visiting fans though.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2022, 07:31:50 pm »
I think the 'high risk' is probably to do with standing in the upper tiers. Although that doesn't make sense either, it's perfectly safe to dance up there when there's a concert, like.

It usually is to so with that, when there's a safety advisory group.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2022, 10:39:39 am »
Less than 3000 is a joke
It is, especially when they rarely sell out
We are a team of one half.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2022, 08:18:08 am »
Is it 8.15 for 1st sale ?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2022, 08:22:46 am »
Was barely any left in lower tier when it finally showed up for me, weird

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2022, 08:24:31 am »
The fuck is this shit selection when it finally showed up?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2022, 08:24:31 am »
Card payment was acting all weird
Wouldn't accept my saved card - so I had to go to accounts delete it and reenter it
FFS
+6 ticket exchange

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2022, 08:30:00 am »
Was barely any left in lower tier when it finally showed up for me, weird

I suppose because it’s such a high profile match, all the sponsors and corporates will be out in force and have milked all the tickets they can.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2022, 08:32:23 am »
The back 6 rows of the lower were all greyed out so yes probably ::)
And only odd seats in front of them

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2022, 08:32:50 am »
Couldn't get a pair in the lower in the guaranteed sale, that's a joke. Didn't even appear till about 8.19 either.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2022, 08:33:36 am »
Card payment was acting all weird
Wouldn't accept my saved card - so I had to go to accounts delete it and reenter it
FFS

Mine hasn't been accepted since the first time I put it in, have to input every time.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2022, 08:34:27 am »
Mine hasn't been accepted since the first time I put it in, have to input every time.
So do I

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2022, 09:03:50 am »
Unlike some previous sales, this one appeared on the dot at 08:15:00 for me.

The question is: are the delays that some people sometimes get a deliberate policy or a software bug?  Either way, it needs sorting.

I tried to engage the Club in dialogue on this issue a couple of sales ago, and I was banging my head against a brick wall.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 09:08:38 am by MKB »

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2022, 09:06:08 am »

Same for me on Windows desktop, but the saved credit card sometimes appears when I use Android on my phone. 

Software is as flaky as.  So no change there.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2022, 09:32:39 am »
Went in at 815 only upper tier so I've waited a bit and just got 1 in lower now 114

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2022, 09:46:07 am »
Wonder if you're seeing a cached page and that's why the game doesn't appear for you.

Try pressing CTRL+F5 next time and see if you get better results.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2022, 02:57:39 pm »
Wonder if you're seeing a cached page and that's why the game doesn't appear for you.

Try pressing CTRL+F5 next time and see if you get better results.

I always do CTRL+F5 yet I've had three sales this season that started late for me but reportedly on time for others.  Today's was the other way round where I was lucky and others weren't.  On one "late" sale, I also tried clearing cookies and changing browsers and then devices, all to no avail.

Given that the current ticketing system does not show a match in your Tickets list unless you are eligible, my money is on some process that is supposed to update at 08:15 failing to do it for some accounts.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 03:07:17 pm by MKB »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2022, 05:47:47 pm »
I always do CTRL+F5 yet I've had three sales this season that started late for me but reportedly on time for others.  Today's was the other way round where I was lucky and others weren't.  On one "late" sale, I also tried clearing cookies and changing browsers and then devices, all to no avail.

Given that the current ticketing system does not show a match in your Tickets list unless you are eligible, my money is on some process that is supposed to update at 08:15 failing to do it for some accounts.

Out of interest what time did you get on and what was available, was there much in the lower?

Was there any second tier ever available? Never saw any of that. At 8.19 I saw about 3 odd tickets in the whole of the lower and then just the 3rd tier blocks, and even they had most of the front 8 or so rows gone.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2022, 05:58:36 pm »
I got in at 8.19 and managed to get 4 together in block 113 wasn’t a lot there to be fair

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2022, 06:11:32 pm »
Was done & dusted by 8:17.

All these safety groups & nonsense with segregation is seeing good supporters being shafted. This game & Forest being prime examples. I didn't see one bit of trouble at the Etihad in 2019. The next thing you know they'll want to keep us in for an hour afterwards like at Old Trafford.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2022, 06:25:53 pm »
Out of interest what time did you get on and what was available, was there much in the lower?

Was there any second tier ever available? Never saw any of that. At 8.19 I saw about 3 odd tickets in the whole of the lower and then just the 3rd tier blocks, and even they had most of the front 8 or so rows gone.

Got in bang on 08:15.  Went straight to block 214.  Whole block apart from a couple of seats on the front row iirc was available. I saw that upper tier blocks were also on sale but wasn't really paying attention to lower tier blocks, so can't comment on them.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2022, 06:53:20 pm »
Got in bang on 08:15.  Went straight to block 214.  Whole block apart from a couple of seats on the front row iirc was available. I saw that upper tier blocks were also on sale but wasn't really paying attention to lower tier blocks, so can't comment on them.

Cheers. There's clearly a glitch in the system. At 8.19 I could only see one lower block and nothing else at all and it had about 3 single tickets left. After a few refreshes the top tier showed up and I got some in there. Never saw the second of the lower tier blocks or any middle tier at all in the whole time I was on the site.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2022, 12:13:55 pm »
Cheers. There's clearly a glitch in the system. At 8.19 I could only see one lower block and nothing else at all and it had about 3 single tickets left. After a few refreshes the top tier showed up and I got some in there. Never saw the second of the lower tier blocks or any middle tier at all in the whole time I was on the site.

I noticed that on a few of the blocks, they didn't actually highlight in green or yellow to show availability, but they did if you hovered the mouse over them.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2022, 12:26:09 pm »
I noticed that on a few of the blocks, they didn't actually highlight in green or yellow to show availability, but they did if you hovered the mouse over them.

Ah thanks, will keep that in mind for another time. I shit myself thinking I'd missed the first sale! So pissed off to have to get top tier tickets (in is in I know but y'know)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2022, 01:02:35 pm »
Ah thanks, will keep that in mind for another time. I shit myself thinking I'd missed the first sale! So pissed off to have to get top tier tickets (in is in I know but y'know)
The lower only holds just over 600 odd out of 2880 and the vast majority of those on 14+ would have gone for the lower straight away so unless you get straight in (as loads have said, its been hit and miss all season), you were never going to get in the lower.

And yes, in is definitely in. Am desperate for 1 of ours in particular and he wouldn't care where the spec is as long as he gets one.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2022, 02:37:13 pm »
Sold out now

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2022, 03:13:30 pm »
Sold out now
Be very interesting to see how many if any returns there are for this.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2022, 05:05:38 pm »
Be very interesting to see how many if any returns there are for this.

Might be a few but I doubt it. Even Man City has sold out their ground for this.

Offline monkeyharris

• Best Monkey In Show
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2022, 11:29:24 am »
Blimey - tickets arrived this morning - that had to be a record for me
Maybe there are some benefits to an international break
+6 ticket exchange

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2022, 12:10:50 pm »
Blimey - tickets arrived this morning - that had to be a record for me
Maybe there are some benefits to an international break
Probably because they are preparing for the storm of Wembley!