Author Topic: Away Tickets  (Read 32770 times)

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Away Tickets
« on: February 18, 2022, 05:16:09 pm »
I've made a spreadsheet to show which games have dropped to x amount of credits this season along with their allocations so far. Will be interesting to see the differences between this season and next season as credits arent counting this year.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:29:00 pm by John C »

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
Re: Season 21/22 Away Tickets
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 05:31:47 pm »
I can see the European aways dropping to all members for the foreseeable with the covid situation might be a good time to get on the ladder for those who have been vaxxed and fancy it - especially with uefa in talks to offer gauranteed entry to champions League for Liverpool regardless of league position

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 05:42:08 pm »
I can see the European aways dropping to all members for the foreseeable with the covid situation might be a good time to get on the ladder for those who have been vaxxed and fancy it - especially with uefa in talks to offer gauranteed entry to champions League for Liverpool regardless of league position
I hope they keep dropping, only got MK dons on my card which I was lucky enough to get! Would be great to get on the European away ladder.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 05:56:16 pm »
Guaranteed entry? What have I missed
YNWA

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 05:58:17 pm »
Watford and Burnley were credits from 18-19 credits only, think everything else has been away games during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20
And brentford apart from that all from 18/19 and 19/20

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 06:01:13 pm »
Ah yeah, just deleted my comment to edit this in. Thanks for compiling, really useful.

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2022, 06:18:07 pm »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2022, 07:55:26 pm »
when credits count again everyone will just buy for the sake of it so doubt it

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #8 on: March 9, 2022, 05:49:54 pm »
Updated as of today.

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #9 on: March 9, 2022, 06:06:19 pm »
when credits count again everyone will just buy for the sake of it so doubt it
yep 100%.the club needs to really change the system

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 9, 2022, 06:35:02 pm »

no chance unless they demand proof of travel *AND* get people to collect.

with the Russia situation looks like we'll not have a shot at a Euro away credit on our own cards for a while unless they change things. the aggro for collection for fans and staff probably isn't viewed worth the hassle.
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 9, 2022, 06:47:38 pm »

with the Russia situation looks like we'll not have a shot at a Euro away credit on our own cards for a while unless they change things. the aggro for collection for fans and staff probably isn't viewed worth the hassle.
completely forgot Russian away was ticket to the ladder and now thats gone for the foreseeable future. Of course they could implement proof of travel and collect etc but that would outrage some "fan" groups who'd kick off so they won't bother

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: March 9, 2022, 08:08:12 pm »
completely forgot Russian away was ticket to the ladder and now thats gone for the foreseeable future. Of course they could implement proof of travel and collect etc but that would outrage some "fan" groups who'd kick off so they won't bother

the ideal compromise would be just sorting people who are 'nominated' by credit holders to also qualify for a final ticket (if they have enough home credits). i'm grateful people sort me out but it's just annoying the ballot may stiff me despite going to most the matches.
YNWA.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #13 on: March 9, 2022, 10:31:53 pm »

Out of interest - who are you saying it would outrage? Collection is a pain in twat of course - but don’t think many had an issue with the pre pandemic % selected for collection and no collection no credit.
Long live the King

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 9, 2022, 10:33:26 pm »
the ideal compromise would be just sorting people who are 'nominated' by credit holders to also qualify for a final ticket (if they have enough home credits). i'm grateful people sort me out but it's just annoying the ballot may stiff me despite going to most the matches.
I don't think you should get credits off who you know, should the original person keep the credit? Absolutely not but I don't think others should get credits because they know those who do, ideally people who go to the game get the credit and those who don't, don't

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: March 9, 2022, 10:35:41 pm »
Out of interest - who are you saying it would outrage? Collection is a pain in twat of course - but don’t think many had an issue with the pre pandemic % selected for collection and no collection no credit.
there's certain people who hold infulence over these issues, especially away games who are content with the status quo. Collection is arsey of course but nominating people to take your tickets needs to go straight away. I think proof of travel for a section of those who don't have to collect would also help

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #16 on: March 9, 2022, 10:44:18 pm »
there's certain people who hold infulence over these issues, especially away games who are content with the status quo. Collection is arsey of course but nominating people to take your tickets needs to go straight away. I think proof of travel for a section of those who don't have to collect would also help

That’s just a load of unsubstantiated bollocks you’ve made up to suit your agenda. There’s a club and you’re not in it. Frustrating I get it but deal with it and work your way in over 20 odd years like we’ve all done.
Long live the King

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 9, 2022, 11:27:35 pm »
That’s just a load of unsubstantiated bollocks you’ve made up to suit your agenda. There’s a club and you’re not in it. Frustrating I get it but deal with it and work your way in over 20 odd years like we’ve all done.
yes mate since I've been a member, in 5 years a grand total of TWO away games have dropped to all members with the credit counting, sorry if I don't think that's acceptable. Also sorry that 12 year old me wasn't able to get on the ladder in 2010

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #18 on: March 9, 2022, 11:35:18 pm »
the club have trialed scanning fancards, have done the proof of travel business and have sorted collection as a % and even 100% so they know the complications of all that and the hassel it is for them and us.

they cant find/use a system that suits everyone so they roll with what suits them best.

they could obviously try to sort out the touting by chasing up the red flags they must get after every sale or from feedback they get through supporters daft enough to get ripped off by rats selling at ridiculous prices.

hard work and loyalty is paid in credits and credits are our currency at the moment - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2022, 10:40:12 am »

Turkey is another to be fair, I got on the ladder with Beşiktaş

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2022, 10:50:34 am »

Yeah exactly the same for me. I think other than Bordeaux and 1 other I've manage to get 1 on my own card for everyone I've qualified for since then

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2022, 10:52:46 am »
Ukraine would've been a good shout too but obviously it's out of the question, being in the UCL too reduces the chance of Eastern European clubs which doesn't help

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2022, 01:42:41 pm »
yes mate since I've been a member, in 5 years a grand total of TWO away games have dropped to all members with the credit counting, sorry if I don't think that's acceptable. Also sorry that 12 year old me wasn't able to get on the ladder in 2010

Your time will come. We only tend to think in the present, but we won't be in the Champions League every season for the next 20, 30, 40 years. We will fall away as the power that we are now like we (and all teams) have done in the past, and play in the Europa/Conference League at some point. Demand will fall and then opportunities to get on the ladder come back again, just like they will do domestically. Don't forget that it's as recently as the 2016/17 season that we didn't play in Europe at all.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 01:45:26 pm by gregor »

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2022, 02:43:30 pm »
Surely the bigger issue isn't the way away tickets are currently awarded (based on credits) but how easy it is to just buy and either pass on to mates, or worse tout off for 10x the price, and yet still keep the credit.

Hopefully away tickets go digital too and they sort out the whole distributing mess.

Sort that out and there'll definitely be more opportunities for others to get on the ladder.

And I'm saying that as someone who relies on being sorted by a mate for aways. I'd happily forfeit the few aways he kindly sorts me for each season for a chance to get on the ladder myself.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2022, 03:22:11 pm »
Surely the bigger issue isn't the way away tickets are currently awarded (based on credits) but how easy it is to just buy and either pass on to mates, or worse tout off for 10x the price, and yet still keep the credit.

Hopefully away tickets go digital too and they sort out the whole distributing mess.

Sort that out and there'll definitely be more opportunities for others to get on the ladder.

And I'm saying that as someone who relies on being sorted by a mate for aways. I'd happily forfeit the few aways he kindly sorts me for each season for a chance to get on the ladder myself.

the digital tickets won't do much at all other than mildly inconvenience touts. they'll just buy burner phones. it'll only really impact supporters clubs and mates sharing the odd ticket really.
YNWA.

Offline ldsn

• Kopite
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2022, 04:31:03 pm »
the digital tickets won't do much at all other than mildly inconvenience touts. they'll just buy burner phones. it'll only really impact supporters clubs and mates sharing the odd ticket really.

That is true. Where there's a will there's a way and all that.

No problem with people genuinely sorting mates for FV if/when they can't make it, but the rampant touting you see all over Facebook and Twitter is ridiculous.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2022, 05:59:15 pm »
Your time will come. We only tend to think in the present, but we won't be in the Champions League every season for the next 20, 30, 40 years. We will fall away as the power that we are now like we (and all teams) have done in the past, and play in the Europa/Conference League at some point. Demand will fall and then opportunities to get on the ladder come back again, just like they will do domestically. Don't forget that it's as recently as the 2016/17 season that we didn't play in Europe at all.
yeah of course mate and hopefully I'll be there it's just annoying if I was 5 years older I'd have so many more credits, I just moved to uni when the Spartak game happened and had no idea how tickets worked or anything let alone planning a trip to Russia

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2022, 07:19:54 pm »
Ukraine would've been a good shout too but obviously it's out of the question, being in the UCL too reduces the chance of Eastern European clubs which doesn't help
did belgrade not drop? Roma would be a decent shout if we get a big away end again

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2022, 09:06:31 pm »
did belgrade not drop? Roma would be a decent shout if we get a big away end again
don't think so but it was smaller allocation

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2022, 02:42:41 pm »
How many tickets do we normally get for Man City? Anyone any ideas what this will drop to?
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2022, 06:22:14 pm »
How many tickets do we normally get for Man City? Anyone any ideas what this will drop to?
probably will sell out on plus one

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2022, 11:33:34 am »

Normally sells out on 10ish... demand will be massive so likely to do that again I imagine, or close to

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2022, 12:45:01 pm »
City confirmed for Sunday 4:30

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2022, 03:09:59 pm »

Normally sells out on 10ish... demand will be massive so likely to do that again I imagine, or close to

2880 !

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2022, 03:48:24 pm »

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2022, 10:34:57 am »
Seems to have dropped again a bit ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2022, 04:19:24 pm »
Updated.

Offline apassant77

• Kopite
« Reply #37 on: May 4, 2022, 08:05:17 pm »
Do they still guarantee away tickets for certain season hospitality packages or does it just give you a chance in a ballot?

Seen it discussed ages ago but couldn't find the thread and a mate recently asked me.

Cheers

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #38 on: May 4, 2022, 08:15:11 pm »
Do they still guarantee away tickets for certain season hospitality packages or does it just give you a chance in a ballot?

Seen it discussed ages ago but couldn't find the thread and a mate recently asked me.

Cheers
A ballot for them but only the higher levels.
Could be wrong on this but I think if you have a box in the kenny you get every away.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: May 5, 2022, 09:14:55 am »

Cheers

Higher level hospo balloted. Vvip hospo so the executive lounge and main stand boxes guaranteed.