Author Topic: The FA Cup  (Read 320913 times)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The FA Cup
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2022, 01:30:14 pm »
Inter, Norwich hasn't been taken yet

Cheers mate

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2022, 11:07:49 am »
FA Cup v Norwich details released

Info on sales here:
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/liverpool-v-norwich-city-fa-cup-ticket-details

Ticket prices here:
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/domestic-cup-match-prices/fa-cup-price-update
An increase of £2 a ticket on the Cardiff prices

Autocup payments to begin from 16th Feb

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2022, 02:18:30 pm »
Perhaps I missed the info on this but just purchased my ticket for Norwich in the cup and the whole of the Upper AR and Lower AR blocks 125-128 were blocked out, presumably indicating what Norwich are actually taking up (for now at least).

We appear to have 121-124 albeit showing limited availability which is surprising as assume these wouldn't have been in the auto-cup given they typically go to away fans.  Seems a bigger take up from Norwich that I expected unless these are just being held back for now.

EDIT - Norwich appear to be selling blocks 122-123 on their site at the moment so not sure what's going on here.

Norwich appear to have only taken blocks 121-123.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 02:28:13 pm by red number 9 »

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2022, 02:20:36 pm »
Perhaps I missed the info on this but just purchased my ticket for Norwich in the cup and the whole of the Upper AR and Lower AR blocks 125-128 were blocked out, presumably indicating what Norwich are actually taking up (for now at least).

We appear to have 121-124 albeit showing limited availability which is surprising as assume these wouldn't have been in the auto-cup given they typically got to away fans.
does that picture not indicate that Norwich are only taking 121-123 and the whole rest of the stand is for us, hence why its green?
YNWA

Offline red number 9

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Moses said "come forth" but we came first
« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2022, 02:26:46 pm »
does that picture not indicate that Norwich are only taking 121-123 and the whole rest of the stand is for us, hence why its green?

Yeah, you're spot-on!  Ignore me.  :)

They weren't showing any seats as available when you clicked into those blocks earlier but now every seats is available to purchase.

Looks like Norwich have only taken 121-123 as you say which is more what we all expected.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2022, 01:10:38 pm »
Bollocks, forgot about this sale....back of the queue
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline aleclfcr

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #166 on: February 18, 2022, 01:19:49 pm »
Bollocks, forgot about this sale....back of the queue

Me too. 16k in the que  ::)

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #167 on: February 18, 2022, 01:32:09 pm »
I didn't forget and not too far off you, was 13K in it  :butt

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2022, 03:14:30 pm »
202 in the queue. Typical that the one and only time I’m straight in is for a guaranteed sale  ::)

Offline Djimigotamedal

• Main Stander
« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2022, 04:15:52 pm »
Anyone else’s ticket gone missing from their account for Norwich? Bought in the sale on Friday and was showing in account, now it’s gone and not showing in history. Tried going in and buying another and says my quantity for the match is exceeded. Bit confused

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2022, 04:16:47 pm »
It will show, don't worry.

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2022, 09:14:30 pm »
Mines gone missing too. Happens a lot so I wouldn’t worry.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2022, 12:15:16 am »
Apologies for my ignorance - is there any way to pick up a ticket for Norwich in the cup if you're not successful in tomorrow morning's local general sale? ie Do tickets ever pop up from returns in the same way as for a PL game?

And if not what happens to returned tickets between now and matchday...? ;D Game is on my birthday and I can unexpectedly make it.

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2022, 12:54:57 am »
Apologies for my ignorance - is there any way to pick up a ticket for Norwich in the cup if you're not successful in tomorrow morning's local general sale? ie Do tickets ever pop up from returns in the same way as for a PL game?

And if not what happens to returned tickets between now and matchday...? ;D Game is on my birthday and I can unexpectedly make it.

Whole of Anny road is orrange as well as upper main and upper Kenny, few orange in lower Kenny and lower main. Kop is red.

Likely to drop to all members, possibly Friday/Monday keep an eye out

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2022, 08:01:58 am »

are you a member? If so it's going to drop to all members soon so keep an eye on the ticket page

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2022, 08:32:28 am »
are you a member? If so it's going to drop to all members soon so keep an eye on the ticket page

Are you able to view the stadium plan to see current availability? I can’t see it

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: February 23, 2022, 08:36:46 am »
Are you able to view the stadium plan to see current availability? I can’t see it

The local general is going on now, sold out though.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: February 23, 2022, 08:38:30 am »
The local general is going on now, sold out though.

Ah ok cool, thanks. I’m sorted on the ACS but was just curious how people could check availability

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2022, 09:21:49 am »

Yep. Will keep looking, cheers.

Offline Thornpipe

• Kemlynite
  • Have you heard of the Annie road Agro.
« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2022, 09:48:20 am »

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20norwich%20city%20(fa%20cup)/2022-3-2_20.15/anfield?hallmap

Not much has changed since general sale couldn't of released more than a couple thousand for it. This will drop to all members and STs. Supprised as Cardiff was sold out within a couple of hours everyone wants them credits and those that missed out on Cardiff probly haven't bothered with this one.

Hopefully we get QF home draw, would be good too see what the club would do regarding the SF. But going off what has sold so far mabie only 30k have Shrewsbury and Cardiff

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2022, 09:54:15 am »
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/events/liverpool%20v%20norwich%20city%20(fa%20cup)/2022-3-2_20.15/anfield?hallmap

Not much has changed since general sale couldn't of released more than a couple thousand for it. This will drop to all members and STs. Supprised as Cardiff was sold out within a couple of hours everyone wants them credits and those that missed out on Cardiff probly haven't bothered with this one.

Hopefully we get QF home draw, would be good too see what the club would do regarding the SF. But going off what has sold so far mabie only 30k have Shrewsbury and Cardiff
the away allocations have really screwed with it all. Cardiff took more than Shrewsbury and Norwich have taken far less than both. A home QF will see a full away allocation plus some more hospitality sold too you'd think

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2022, 09:57:24 am »

Thanks for that  :)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2022, 10:50:40 am »

Semi would go off 2019/20 away credits plus all homes from 2021/22 for guaranteed
Then ballot the rest

33k Allocation for semi
28k Allocation for final

Final would require semi, ballot again for those without aways

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2022, 11:00:03 am »

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2022, 01:06:24 pm »

3pm sale tomorrow for all members and sths

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2022, 01:16:35 pm »
Semi would go off 2019/20 away credits plus all homes from 2021/22 for guaranteed
Then ballot the rest

33k Allocation for semi
28k Allocation for final

Final would require semi, ballot again for those without aways

You think they’d go back a previous season if all the games where at home? Why would they do that, I can’t see it

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2022, 01:17:51 pm »
Both teams, City & Watford were given extra tickets for the last unaffected final in 2019. Don't know where they came from but put their allocations up to over 31k.

https://www.mancity.com/news/tickets-and-travel/tickets-and-travel/2019/april/man-city-fa-cup-final-ticket-information-sales-criteria-watford

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/17601588.fa-cup-final-watford-receive-extra-tickets-manchester-city-showpiece/

This is Liverpool. The downfall of supporting such a big club is that we won’t have this type of luxury. No chance this will happen

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2022, 01:36:21 pm »
You think they’d go back a previous season if all the games where at home? Why would they do that, I can’t see it

Because those who have done literally every game for 30+ years would be put in a ballot for a fixture with 30k allocation

I'm sure they've done this in the past once but can't remember when... They have to reward the loyalty to guarantee, its not just off this season

Take a look at the CL sale for inter, needed 1 from 19/20 and all 3 from this year.... had never seen that happen before until this season, but its a good step forward

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2022, 01:39:37 pm »
Because those who have done literally every game for 30+ years would be put in a ballot for a fixture with 30k allocation

I'm sure they've done this in the past once but can't remember when... They have to reward the loyalty to guarantee, its not just off this season

Take a look at the CL sale for inter, needed 1 from 19/20 and all 3 from this year.... had never seen that happen before until this season, but its a good step forward

I definitely agree about rewarding loyalty just not sure if they’d do it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2022, 01:46:54 pm »
I definitely agree about rewarding loyalty just not sure if they’d do it.

I'd put my house deposit on it

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2022, 01:55:25 pm »

Only fair way, those on the away ladder plus all homes should get the chance ahead of those with just all homes.
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2022, 02:55:04 pm »
3pm sale tomorrow for all members and sths

Will be interesting to see how this sells given that the credit won’t help anyone without Cardiff and Shrewsbury. Great chance for members to see a cracking Cup tie and take kids along.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2022, 11:24:38 am »
Is there many left at the moment?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #193 on: February 24, 2022, 12:23:11 pm »
Is there many left at the moment?

https://imgur.com/jrKUOow

About 20 in each block except upper main some have what looks like 40 or 50, dont know how the lads check it here the way they do.

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2022, 03:08:57 pm »
Got in easy must be about 2,000 tickets going with about 400 each in U1 and U9

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2022, 06:38:36 pm »
 tickets sitting there, funny how the demand goes when the credit doesn't count or its not United

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2022, 07:54:17 pm »
tickets sitting there, funny how the demand goes when the credit doesn't count or its not United

You'd have to wonder about some people though, few people on a facebook supporters group i'm member off are selling tickets for this, putting up screenshots of the email you get when you buy and its dated today, so they went on and bought a ticket with no prior history and sold on immediately. I honestly dont know what they are thinking they are getting out of it

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2022, 10:50:55 pm »
You'd have to wonder about some people though, few people on a facebook supporters group i'm member off are selling tickets for this, putting up screenshots of the email you get when you buy and its dated today, so they went on and bought a ticket with no prior history and sold on immediately. I honestly dont know what they are thinking they are getting out of it
probably think the credits counts for something, it's stupid, at least the tickets should still end up used

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2022, 11:02:13 pm »
Been blocked by a couple of the twitter seller accounts by pointing out to people on the replies that there are legit tickets still available
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2022, 11:48:05 pm »
Been blocked by a couple of the twitter seller accounts by pointing out to people on the replies that there are legit tickets still available
fucking hell haha