Author Topic: 22 May vs Wolves best option?  (Read 3368 times)

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
22 May vs Wolves best option?
« on: September 12, 2021, 10:43:49 am »
Visiting (again) from the States next year and looking for realistic guess of ability to use Light membership to get tickets for 22 May against Wolves through next general sale? Since it's last match of the season I'm guessing demand is extra crazy?

My other options are to (1) submit a ticket request through my local supporter chapter or (2) go the hospitality route (gulp). Again I'm assuming since it's season finale hospitality tickets will be priced through the roof? Do second half of season hospitality tickets go onsale with rest of tickets in November?

When I was able to get Anfield tickets in 2016 the Klopp era was just beginning and ticket demand probably not as crazy as it's been.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 22 May vs Wolves best option?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 10:47:46 am »
It’s our last home game so it’ll be tricky possibly to get for face value. Might be worth keeping an eye on hospitality. If we’re playing crap and don’t win anything it’ll probably be easy enoug getting a spare for face value though on the site just by refreshing a lot.
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 10:56:13 am »
Last game of the season will have a 4+ credits requirement.

4+ games have dropped down to all members this season as demand isn’t as high with the credits not counting for next season/covid etc

But it will probably be different for the last game if there’s something riding on it. If there isn’t it will probably drop to all members

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 10:57:51 am »
Gotcha, thanks for these insights! Forgot to mention the 22nd will be my 40th bday (yikes) so I'm not necessarily opposed to spalshing out (yolo), but if I could save the expense of hospitality that'd be nice too. Will be bringing my father in-law who lives nearby in north Wales.

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 11:40:37 am »
Gotcha, thanks for these insights! Forgot to mention the 22nd will be my 40th bday (yikes) so I'm not necessarily opposed to spalshing out (yolo), but if I could save the expense of hospitality that'd be nice too. Will be bringing my father in-law who lives nearby in north Wales.

To guarantee yourself a ticket hospitality is your best bet and will probably go on sale in November. From watching the first batch of games so far it appears the prices go up as each batch are released so again best bet is to get in quick to access the “cheaper” options.
The prices are now astronomical compared to previous years so get saving mate!!

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 11:58:07 am »
To guarantee yourself a ticket hospitality is your best bet and will probably go on sale in November. From watching the first batch of games so far it appears the prices go up as each batch are released so again best bet is to get in quick to access the “cheaper” options.
The prices are now astronomical compared to previous years so get saving mate!!

Yeah I'd been looking at posts of hospitality prices from previous seasons and dreaming of getting tickets at those rates! Will be refreshing the site in November and hope for the best.

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 10:36:24 pm »
Do hospitality tickets for the second half of the season usually go on sale on/around the same date as the second half members sale? (Sounds like next members sale is week commencing November 8.)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2021, 09:08:28 am »
Just keep refreshing here.

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/hospitality

Ticket availability page says hospitality available now, but only games up until New Year are up so far, so just keep checking, especially around the time of the bulk sales next month

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2021, 04:19:36 pm »
Nearly botched this as I was wholly unprepared for the "HOSPITALITY TICKETS NOW ON SALE" club email received at 630am local time. Thought for sure they would've sent advance comms about the onsale date/time, but I guess not.

After scrambling to get to the site I was a bit crestfallen to see that most of the hospitality packages I was after were already sold out. But after several of my own missteps retrieving supporter ID & password and the cart countdown clock running to 0:00, I managed to get 2 Sandon hospitality tickets against Wolves, near the top of upper annie. Not ideal, but just happy to get in there.

Big thanks to everyone on this thread for your advice and insights.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 04:26:04 pm by chinombre »

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2021, 12:06:59 pm »
Glad you sorted yourself mate, wonder how much it set you back ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2021, 12:46:40 pm »
Glad you sorted yourself mate, wonder how much it set you back ;D

Nearly as much as the plane tickets there, about 400 quid/ticket. Splashing out because it's a big bday (and we'll save money staying with the in-laws in north wales.)

Offline Biscuitman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2021, 01:42:09 pm »
Nearly botched this as I was wholly unprepared for the "HOSPITALITY TICKETS NOW ON SALE" club email received at 630am local time. Thought for sure they would've sent advance comms about the onsale date/time, but I guess not.

After scrambling to get to the site I was a bit crestfallen to see that most of the hospitality packages I was after were already sold out. But after several of my own missteps retrieving supporter ID & password and the cart countdown clock running to 0:00, I managed to get 2 Sandon hospitality tickets against Wolves, near the top of upper annie. Not ideal, but just happy to get in there.

Big thanks to everyone on this thread for your advice and insights.

I’ve done that hospitality before with my son, food wasn’t great, lasagne which looked like it had been rejected from the staff canteen as I recall so hopefully it’s a bit better nowadays considering the prices they charge.
The view is fine from the seats in the upper Annie so glad you got sorted.

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2021, 01:59:04 pm »
I’ve done that hospitality before with my son, food wasn’t great, lasagne which looked like it had been rejected from the staff canteen as I recall so hopefully it’s a bit better nowadays considering the prices they charge.
The view is fine from the seats in the upper Annie so glad you got sorted.

Glad to hear the view is good and you survived the sketchy lasagne!

We'll have to submit a request for special dietary requirements and hope for the best, but will probably pack some backup sandwiches  :)

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2021, 02:34:15 pm »
Glad to hear the view is good and you survived the sketchy lasagne!

We'll have to submit a request for special dietary requirements and hope for the best, but will probably pack some backup sandwiches  :)

Sandon is also right next to the ground unlike some of the offerings where you need transport to the game. The food is basic but ok and it’s a lively atmosphere compared to others. If by some chance the title is in our hands, it will be a day you’ll never forget.

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2021, 11:20:58 am »
Sandon is also right next to the ground unlike some of the offerings where you need transport to the game. The food is basic but ok and it’s a lively atmosphere compared to others. If by some chance the title is in our hands, it will be a day you’ll never forget.

Can't wait!

I checked the site today and noticed they've added Isla Gladstone hospo packages. Tickets are same section as mine 227 but lower rows for 100 pounds more, yeesh. Guess I'll be slumming it in the back with the other Sandons lol.

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15 on: April 8, 2022, 11:13:12 pm »
I noticed for this match that the hospitality site now says "Please note, the fixture date and time is subject to change".

Is there something that might bump the date/time of the last match of the season?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: April 9, 2022, 12:12:27 am »
I noticed for this match that the hospitality site now says "Please note, the fixture date and time is subject to change".

Is there something that might bump the date/time of the last match of the season?
No.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #17 on: April 9, 2022, 12:18:36 am »

Last game of the season dates and time won’t change. All teams play at the same time so no one has an advantage.

Some of our other home fixtures may change due to the CL and possibly the FA cup final so they’ve more than likely put that message on all the hospitality tickets.

Offline chinombre

• Kemlynite
« Reply #18 on: April 9, 2022, 01:05:08 am »
Last game of the season dates and time won’t change. All teams play at the same time so no one has an advantage.

Some of our other home fixtures may change due to the CL and possibly the FA cup final so they’ve more than likely put that message on all the hospitality tickets.

Yeah that was the odd thing -- that the messaging wasn't on every fixture. I'll chalk it up to the web team making an error. Well aware that CL & FA potentially causes changes, but given how unorthodox the last few years have been, wasn't sure if it was something I wasn't aware of. Thanks!