Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 102292 times)

Offline rewood

• Kopite
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2021, 09:20:09 pm »
Mate has season ticket for him and his young boy. Boy is concession. He can't make Chelsea and wants to give to two of us, both adults via friends and family. Anyone do that today?  If so did they ask club if they could do and pay extra?  I don't want to do anything dodgy that might jepordise his tickets.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2021, 10:05:26 pm »
The club have said they are waiving any fees for concession tickets being given to adults for the first three games. Its in the FAQs here so use this if anyone has an issue

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-i-have-a-concessionary-match-ticket-do-i-need-to-pay-a-price-difference-when-transferring-my-ticket-for-a-friend-or-family-member-using-ticket-distribution

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2021, 10:12:16 pm »
Brilliant. Thanks.

Offline Kopite94

• Main Stander
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2021, 12:35:23 pm »
But the icon to click, isn't clickable

Having the exact same problem
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

Rafa Benitez

Offline cdgilbert

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2021, 04:08:11 pm »
Having the exact same problem

Same.  Download pdf onto iPhone. Wallet button not clickable.

Offline Alsin

• Main Stander
    • Dutch Liverpool fan club
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2021, 04:55:30 pm »
Anyone been in contact with the TO/club yet?

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2021, 05:55:32 pm »
Is it just iPhone users having a problem with the PDF? Android is working fine, tried it with different PDF apps and with each one the Apple Wallet and GPAY icons are tapable.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2021, 06:24:26 pm »
Is it just iPhone users having a problem with the PDF? Android is working fine, tried it with different PDF apps and with each one the Apple Wallet and GPAY icons are tapable.
No, I'm android
Nah.

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2021, 07:20:46 pm »
No, I'm android

Which PDF app are you using to view the PDF file?

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2021, 01:10:44 pm »
Which PDF app are you using to view the PDF file?
adobe?
Nah.

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2021, 01:30:40 pm »
adobe?

Yea that should work shouldn't it.

Offline Kopite94

• Main Stander
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2021, 01:35:07 pm »
Have used Adobe and also tried a few other readers but no joy. For those that have had it work, was it for Burnley only or has anyone downloaded Chelsea/Palace?
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

Rafa Benitez

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2021, 02:31:24 pm »
Anyone been in contact with the TO/club yet?

We're having the same problem - the club aren't accepting phone calls and the live chat is too busy, so who knows if the club are aware of this? The only answer seems to be calling up at the ground.

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2021, 02:41:50 pm »
Have used Adobe and also tried a few other readers but no joy. For those that have had it work, was it for Burnley only or has anyone downloaded Chelsea/Palace?

Yes, the Chelsea ticket I assigned to someone has been successfully downloaded. The ticket was assigned at about 10.30pm on Saturday

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2021, 03:55:42 pm »
We're having the same problem - the club aren't accepting phone calls and the live chat is too busy, so who knows if the club are aware of this? The only answer seems to be calling up at the ground.

I've tried every mode of comms. No luck.

How will I get in the ground?
I have the email confirming the tickets, and both pdfs and saying where I'm sat. But I can't get any further than that. I'm also not a technophobe so it's very annoying this problem
Nah.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2021, 04:12:45 pm »

I have the email confirming the tickets, and both pdfs and saying where I'm sat. But I can't get any further than that. I'm also not a technophobe so it's very annoying this problem

The only solution for your issue I think is go to ticket office 2-3 before kickoff on Saturday!
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2021, 04:19:05 pm »

Try it later in the week. If still not working, as above, go to the ground in good time. One of the tickets I transferred at the weekend, the link wouldn't work in the email. They had to get a paper ticket printed.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2021, 04:20:48 pm »
The only solution for your issue I think is go to ticket office 2-3 before kickoff on Saturday!
Try it later in the week. If still not working, as above, go to the ground in good time. One of the tickets I transferred at the weekend, the link wouldn't work in the email. They had to get a paper ticket printed.

Yeah, think this will be what I end up doing. I'll be with my son so won't be going in a boozer and he'll be happy wandering around and getting in early.

Thanks guys
Nah.

Offline Alsin

• Main Stander
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2021, 04:49:23 pm »
Just got a reply from the TO on the download issue. Still doesn’t work tho😠
Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.
I am sorry to read that you are having difficulty downloading the NFC pass for the ticket you've been transferred and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We are aware ofthe issue you mentioned where the download button's in the PDF are not working. I can advise that this issue has now been fixed and you should be able to download the NFC pass to your mobile device.
Hopefully this helps and should yourequire any further assistance, please donot hesitate to contactus and we will be more than happy to help.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2021, 04:54:42 pm »
I am sorry to read that you are having difficulty downloading the NFC pass for the ticket you've been transferred and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We are aware ofthe issue you mentioned where the download button's in the PDF are not working. I can advise that this issue has now been fixed and you should be able to download the NFC pass to your mobile device.
Hopefully this helps and should yourequire any further assistance, please donot hesitate to contactus and we will be more than happy to help.

The problem is that the PDF will already have been generated with the broken link in. So them saying it's fixed won't change anything.
Can you get the person who you got it off to 'recall' it and then 'distribute' it to you again to generate a new .pdf?

Offline Alsin

• Main Stander
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2021, 04:59:59 pm »
The problem is that the PDF will already have been generated with the broken link in. So them saying it's fixed won't change anything.
Can you get the person who you got it off to 'recall' it and then 'distribute' it to you again to generate a new .pdf?

Recall or redistribute? Or even both?

Offline hawkwind

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2021, 05:25:08 pm »
If it helps anyone, I passed my ticket on for the Chelsea game and the link in the email wouldn't work, resent it this time to a Gmail address and the link worked just fine.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2021, 05:28:18 pm »
Recall or redistribute? Or even both?

They'll need to recall it first and then distribute it to you again

Offline cdgilbert

• Main Stander
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2021, 05:59:37 pm »
Have redistributed again, and the ticket now adds to iPhone wallet (having not worked yesterday).

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2021, 06:32:09 pm »
Same here - I recalled the ticket and reissued it straight away back to to my son. It has now downloaded OK.

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2021, 06:37:08 pm »

Finally done. Got my mate to resend it after the club has admitted they've fucked up with the links
Nah.

Offline Alsin

• Main Stander
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2021, 06:42:39 pm »
They'll need to recall it first and then distribute it to you again

Thx

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2021, 03:21:34 am »

Thx
Work for you after the club sorted the link, and the tickets got resent?
Nah.

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2021, 02:35:02 pm »

Worked for my mate yesterday after not working on Sunday, think the club just needed to update the email that was being sent
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline Alsin

• Main Stander
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2021, 09:43:23 am »

Yes got it downloaded now.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2021, 03:27:46 pm »
Hi there I'm a member and want to sell back to club do I do that!?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2021, 03:40:45 pm »
Hi there I'm a member and want to sell back to club do I do that!?

If you go on the 'personal details' section of your ticket account there's a box top right that says "Bought tickets but cannot use them? Click here to sell them" Click that and follow the instructions - think they take a percentage though, the cheeky buggers.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2021, 03:50:26 pm »
If you go on the 'personal details' section of your ticket account there's a box top right that says "Bought tickets but cannot use them? Click here to sell them" Click that and follow the instructions - think they take a percentage though, the cheeky buggers.

Season tickets get a full refund don't they? Surely should be the same for members?

EDIT

It's a full refund

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-exchange

Official Members

The Ticket Exchange is now also available to Official Members who will receive 100% of the price you paid for your seat if your ticket sells on the Exchange.

Click here for a step-by-step guide.

Flexible ways for you to receive your refund if your seat sells

1. Choose for your refund to be added to your new Ticket Cash account which can be used against future online ticket purchases.

2. Choose for your refund to be transferred directly to your bank account.

Refunds will appear within your Ticket Cash account or Bank account within 10 working days after a game has taken place.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2021, 03:52:59 pm »
Season tickets get a full refund don't they? Surely should be the same for members?

EDIT

It's a full refund

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-exchange

Official Members

The Ticket Exchange is now also available to Official Members who will receive 100% of the price you paid for your seat if your ticket sells on the Exchange.

Click here for a step-by-step guide.

Flexible ways for you to receive your refund if your seat sells

1. Choose for your refund to be added to your new Ticket Cash account which can be used against future online ticket purchases.

2. Choose for your refund to be transferred directly to your bank account.

Refunds will appear within your Ticket Cash account or Bank account within 10 working days after a game has taken place.

Ah, they've just not changed it on the ticket site then, it says "I understand that, if my ticket is sold, I will only get a certain percent of its value."
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2021, 04:00:34 pm »
Do they give your refund straight away or when the ticket sells?

Can't read, 10 days after.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2021, 08:20:18 pm »
Trying to distribute two tickets for the Chelsea game on Sat. Both emails have no PDF file attached on Android phones. Any advice?

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2021, 08:32:29 pm »
Trying to distribute two tickets for the Chelsea game on Sat. Both emails have no PDF file attached on Android phones. Any advice?

When we’re the emails sent? Try and recall and distribute again
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2021, 08:56:43 pm »
When we’re the emails sent? Try and recall and distribute again

Tonight. I have tried that. Just had an email now from LFC saying problem with the PDF and to contact support for further instructions.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2021, 06:11:21 am »
Is it possible to transfer a Palace ticket yet?

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2021, 11:29:35 am »
owner logged in
i can distribute Chelsea but not Burnley
i thought maybe it was cos i only got ticket today but email saying deadline 1030 tomorrow

Did you sort this in the end?  I bought an extra ticket this morning that i'm trying to distribute to a friend but the box is 'greyed out'.  Is there a certain amount of time that needs to pass before you can distribute?