Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 102291 times)

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #440 on: July 28, 2022, 08:59:08 am »
Is there a limit to how many games a ST holder can forward to a F&F?  I'm planning on sharing my ST with a mate this season as I'll miss most midweeks due to work, so was hoping to transfer a few to him.

This is off the FAQ's

Is there a limit to how many tickets I can transfer in a season?

There is no limit to how many games you can transfer during the season.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-forwarding-and-ticket-exchange-faq-s

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #441 on: July 28, 2022, 02:47:33 pm »
If I want to take my nephew using one of our three season tickets can I download his pass to my phone. He's only 10 and obviously doesn't have a phone and I will already have my season ticket pass on my phone.

Last season a mate took his two boys and he put all three passes on his phone will that still work?

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #442 on: July 28, 2022, 06:14:11 pm »
If I want to take my nephew using one of our three season tickets can I download his pass to my phone. He's only 10 and obviously doesn't have a phone and I will already have my season ticket pass on my phone.

Last season a mate took his two boys and he put all three passes on his phone will that still work?

Yes you can have more than one pass on your phone, just scan him in and then scan yourself in on the other ticket
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #443 on: July 28, 2022, 10:17:30 pm »
Yes you can have more than one pass on your phone, just scan him in and then scan yourself in on the other ticket
Is there a question about how you get more than one pass on a phone though?. Now that everyone will need their own ID.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #444 on: July 29, 2022, 09:02:27 am »
Is there a question about how you get more than one pass on a phone though?. Now that everyone will need their own ID.

Shouldn't matter as you download each NFC ticket to either your Apple pay or Google Pay (now Wallet) regardless of if each ticket has it's own ID.

Download all 3 to the app, use one at the turnstile, then swipe to the next ticket and repeat.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #445 on: July 31, 2022, 12:52:37 am »
Is there anything else I need to do to forward tickets to my linked Friends & Family?  It's just the Distribute option on the Crystal Palace game is still greyed out.

I know the deadline to add new Friends & Family is 5th August, so assume the ticket office will announce something around that date.

And is there anything on the Ticket Exchange?

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #446 on: August 5, 2022, 12:08:00 pm »
Is there anything else I need to do to forward tickets to my linked Friends & Family?  It's just the Distribute option on the Crystal Palace game is still greyed out.

I know the deadline to add new Friends & Family is 5th August, so assume the ticket office will announce something around that date.

And is there anything on the Ticket Exchange?

The Distribute option doesnt go live till next week mate....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Strummer77

• Legacy Fan
  • @AlexDavis90
« Reply #447 on: August 5, 2022, 06:07:41 pm »
Anyone else not able to add now? I know deadline has passed but some seem to be still adding but the option has gone for me!

Online anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #448 on: August 5, 2022, 07:23:01 pm »
Nope, still available.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #449 on: August 5, 2022, 08:04:29 pm »
Gone for me now
Kenny Godglish

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #450 on: August 5, 2022, 08:09:42 pm »
Gone for me now

Was there a deadline time? If it just said "the 5th", should have been all day.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #451 on: August 5, 2022, 08:24:49 pm »
Once you download your NFC pass (I'm a season ticket holder), how do you then forward on tickets to people on your friends / family list? Or is this yet to be announced? Thanks

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #452 on: August 5, 2022, 08:28:33 pm »
Also, to add 2 ST passes to the same phone, do you simply just sign into the 2 accounts on the one phone and download the NFC pass, accordingly? And, once downloaded, that's it - you can't download again to any other phone, unless you request the TO reset it?

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #453 on: August 5, 2022, 08:33:01 pm »
Was there a deadline time? If it just said "the 5th", should have been all day.

Yes it stated 4pm in the email.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #454 on: August 5, 2022, 08:36:03 pm »
Yes it stated 4pm in the email.

Missed that. Cheers

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #455 on: August 6, 2022, 07:33:01 am »
Just a word of warning. I had three passes on my phone for the Strasbourg game last Sunday.

First 2 scanned in fine. The third (mine) refused to work and said that it had already been scanned.  It hadn’t.

Whilst the stewards were decent and let me in, I do wonder if there is now some kind of security feature which means a single phone can only be used twice. I do recall reading somewhere that the maximum you can have on one phone is 2 passes.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #456 on: August 6, 2022, 10:28:18 am »
brother got 3 (his, mum and lad) on his 1 phone and all work fine at anfield - ynwa
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #457 on: August 6, 2022, 11:17:17 am »
No sign of this 'fan update' is there?

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #458 on: August 6, 2022, 03:58:33 pm »
Just a word of warning. I had three passes on my phone for the Strasbourg game last Sunday.

First 2 scanned in fine. The third (mine) refused to work and said that it had already been scanned.  It hadn’t.

Whilst the stewards were decent and let me in, I do wonder if there is now some kind of security feature which means a single phone can only be used twice. I do recall reading somewhere that the maximum you can have on one phone is 2 passes.

I had mine and my 2 childrens on one phone (iPhone) for the Strasbourg game and all three scanned in fine. Had no issues all last season either.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #459 on: August 7, 2022, 01:43:52 pm »
How do you forward tickets to friends and family linked to your account. Thanks

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #460 on: August 7, 2022, 04:05:29 pm »

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #461 on: August 7, 2022, 06:20:33 pm »
Has anyone managed to do this yet? Mate of mine is forwarding his ticket on to me for the Palace game, it's showing in his wallet but no option to distribute yet.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: August 7, 2022, 06:26:16 pm »
Has anyone managed to do this yet? Mate of mine is forwarding his ticket on to me for the Palace game, it's showing in his wallet but no option to distribute yet.

They've been telling people on twitter it will only become active 48 hours before the game

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #463 on: August 7, 2022, 06:28:38 pm »
They've been telling people on twitter it will only become active 48 hours before the game

Nice one, thanks.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #464 on: August 8, 2022, 10:43:56 am »

I've been in my account just now & the Distribute & Recall buttons are no longer greyed out for the Palace game.. But still can't distribute to a member of my F&F.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #465 on: August 8, 2022, 02:49:50 pm »
Heading to Australia for 3 1/2 weeks at the end of September, son taking my season ticket for the league games. My question is what happens to the European game I send him, does he get the credit or does it remain with me?
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #466 on: August 8, 2022, 02:57:21 pm »
Heading to Australia for 3 1/2 weeks at the end of September, son taking my season ticket for the league games. My question is what happens to the European game I send him, does he get the credit or does it remain with me?

Remains with you.  Cup credits will stay with the person who originally purchased the tickets.  Credits are only transferred for Premier League games this season.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #467 on: August 8, 2022, 03:43:40 pm »
Remains with you.  Cup credits will stay with the person who originally purchased the tickets.  Credits are only transferred for Premier League games this season.

The league game transfer is only for members though ? Correct? Season ticket holders can’t have the league game taken off them I thought?
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #468 on: August 8, 2022, 06:40:26 pm »
I've been in my account just now & the Distribute & Recall buttons are no longer greyed out for the Palace game.. But still can't distribute to a member of my F&F.
the recall button might disappear before palace as the club are saying its not an option this season, the ticket stays with the person who has it on their phone !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #469 on: August 8, 2022, 06:41:56 pm »
The league game transfer is only for members though ? Correct? Season ticket holders can’t have the league game taken off them I thought?
Nothing will happen to any of the games you send him in regards your season ticket.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #470 on: August 9, 2022, 05:39:49 pm »
Has anyone had any joy transferring ST tickets for the Palace game to F&F yet? Ours is still greyed out
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #471 on: August 9, 2022, 06:09:59 pm »
Has anyone had any joy transferring ST tickets for the Palace game to F&F yet? Ours is still greyed out
Isn't it 48 hours before only? Think I read that on here somewhere but might be wrong
We are a team of one half.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #472 on: August 9, 2022, 09:01:00 pm »
Is it possible to send 2 tickets to the same person for the same game? For example, if 2 ST holders have the same person listed as F/F, then theoretically that is possible, right? Or could there be a mechanism in the system that recognises the recipient as having already received a ticket when attempting to send the second one?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #473 on: August 9, 2022, 10:17:14 pm »
Why would the same person want or need 2 tickets for the same game?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #474 on: August 9, 2022, 10:40:56 pm »
Why would the same person want or need 2 tickets for the same game?

So they can go to the game with whoever they want and not be restricted by pre-determined F/F lists locked in months previously.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: August 10, 2022, 09:44:11 pm »
"Forward ticket" button now lights up on the website when you want to transfer a ticket, but you can't transfer it anywhere yet. Looks like they're nearly ready to go.

Non-members can also download an 'nfc pass' by adding the product to the basket on the site as well which I'd guess is how they're going to gain entry this season.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #476 on: August 10, 2022, 10:19:51 pm »
"Forward ticket" button now lights up on the website when you want to transfer a ticket, but you can't transfer it anywhere yet. Looks like they're nearly ready to go.

Non-members can also download an 'nfc pass' by adding the product to the basket on the site as well which I'd guess is how they're going to gain entry this season.

Once F/F are forwarded a ticket, I assume they receive an email with instructions about how to download their tickets, NFC pass, etc?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: August 10, 2022, 11:18:04 pm »

What do non members need to add? Logged into my kids account there and can't see an option to add anything to enable the NFC pass button

Both my kids seem to have the ability to add to F&F. Neither have any membership. My lads account was made last summer, my daughter's about a month ago.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 11:22:22 pm by Barneylfc∗ »

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: August 10, 2022, 11:22:03 pm »
What do non members need to add? Logged into my kids account there and can't see an option to add anything to enable the NFC pass button

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/memberships/general%20admission%20nfc%20pass

This page. Guessing you have to 'purchase' that on each of your kids accounts and then download the pass from 'your account' after purchase. Guess it will be under the memberships tab.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: August 10, 2022, 11:28:28 pm »
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/memberships/general%20admission%20nfc%20pass

This page. Guessing you have to 'purchase' that on each of your kids accounts and then download the pass from 'your account' after purchase. Guess it will be under the memberships tab.

Sorted. Nice one 👍